Scapegoat Pt. 02

Story Info
Ellie begins to experience slave life fully.
7.8k words
4.76
9.9k
11

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/02/2023
Created 05/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,417 Followers

Eloise was mortified. It was the first time she had left her young master's house since her purchase. She was wearing clothes for the first time since her arrest. She abhorred how she was clad. A short, tartan skirt, a white silk blouse halfway unbuttoned, a tight gray blazer with the crest of a fictional boarding school upon the right breast, white ankle socks, and saddle shoes. Not even a smidgen of underwear. The discipline belt beneath the skirt and its random buzzing in her vagina and asshole forced her to walk gingerly. Worse, this was a simple trip to the grocery store to replenish the larder. Eloise was drawing uncomfortable stares. Some people were even impolite enough to point as she walked past.

Focusing on the actual task of shopping gave her a respite from the situation. The kid, she'd finally learned that his first name was Timothy; Tim was richer than Eloise thought. She had been present when he had received huge payouts on various betting apps. He also lost regularly. Tim confided in Eloise that he almost always lost on purpose to deflect from how skilled he really was. Eloise was no expert, but even she could tell that his losses were a pittance compared to his winnings.

"Is this on the list?"

The question brought her out of her reverie.

She looked up, her master was pointing towards a display case of fresh salmon.

"Ahhh!" a particularly energetic vibration exploded in her pussy. She lost focus for a moment.

"Well?"

She returned to herself. She read from the list in the small handbag he allowed her.

"Uh, yes. We are almost done."

"You're doing really well, Ellie."

"Thank you, boss."

"As soon as this food is put away, I'm going to..."

"Don't forget the coffee!"

"Always trying to change the subject when lovemaking comes up. You aren't fooling anyone, Ellie."

"Boss, it's not something I want to be discussed in public. It's bad enough I'm dressed like this."

"What's wrong with how you are dressed? Legally, I don't have to clothe you. Slaves have no right to wear anything. So long as I provided strong sunblock so as not to cause your skin to burn and expose you to skin cancer, I'm within my rights to keep you naked twenty-four-seven. Would you like to be a full-time nudist, Ellie?"

"No, boss... Ahh!"

"I love how naturally orgasmic you are, Ellie."

The middle-aged woman flushed scarlet from head to toe.

They strode along the coffee aisle. The young master gathered up his favorite brand and placed it in the trolley.

"You know what you are, Ellie?"

She looked at him quizzically before replying, "A slave, boss?"

"Yes, but also you are a MIDF!"

She raised an eyebrow at the acronym.

"Mother I DID Fuck!" then he emitted a hearty laugh.

"That's the last item on our list, boss," stated Eloise hoping to get her young owner's mind on returning home and getting her back in the sport utility vehicle and thus ending her public humiliation.

Fortunately, he seemed to take the bait.

"Well then, I suppose we should check out and get everything stowed away. Once you've done that, come to me for a consultation. You did well today but there are some things you need to work on."

"Such as?"

"That for example! We will discuss it later. What I will tell you now is that you should remember that you are to be deferential to me at all times and in all situations."

"Yes, boss."

"How about a nice kiss as a public sign of future contriteness?"

Eloise was never comfortable with too overt public displays of affection when she was married. A chaste kiss in the supermarket or post office was one thing, tongue wrestling, and a full-body embrace with grinding, which Timothy preferred went against everything she believed about how a couple should behave publicly. There was no alternative, however, so Eloise fell into his arms and turned her face upwards.

A disapproving coterie of Supermarket customers looked on. Eloise felt especially the stares from her contemporaries, middle-aged women with children of their own. She could tell what they thought of her and none of it was good. She was certain, that even if she could tell personally each one that she was serving as a scapegoat for her daughter, they would still look askance at her. Had she been just a judgmental as a free woman? The thought gave her pause.

Despite the circumstances, the deep passionate kissing and Timothy's embrace had an effect on Eloise. Images of her young master's bed and his by now well-committed-to-memory naked physique came to mind unbidden. Her captivity had done wonders for her libido. What did that say about her? Eloise felt as though not knowing why was better than finding out that she was an utter wanton. At least plausible deniability gave her shelter.

The embrace ended just as another orgasm coursed through Eloise's body. Her knees went weak, and she nearly toppled over. Timothy supported his slave and grinned at her.

"Keep that up and I'll be so full of myself I'll be insufferable."

He winked and pushed the trolley towards the checkout lines. Eloise hurried along to match his pace.

She felt comfortable at last in the passenger seat of his vehicle. He ran his right hand the length of Eloise's left thigh.

"Let's get you home and out of those dry, clean clothes!"

With a guffaw, he put the utility vehicle in gear and navigated out of the parking lot. Instead of his usual blaring rap, he tuned the car radio to an oldies station whose playlists brought back pleasant memories to Eloise.

"You know," he said at one point, "some of this is almost tolerable."

"Thank you," she returned.

"I want you to know, Ellie, that I am not a total bastard. Keep that in mind as you are disciplined this afternoon."

"Yes, boss."

He was kind enough to help her put away the groceries. Now, she was naked and having trouble meeting his intense gaze.

"Look at me, Ellie."

She forced herself to meet his soft brown eyes.

"Slave. As we've discussed, the fact that you are older than me grants you no special privileges. This is your reality now and you must embrace it. What you wear or do not wear matters not. That decision is mine and mine alone. I will dress you in accordance with my tastes. My taste is now your taste."

Eloise nodded.

"As I said earlier, you were very good today. However, I must punish you for not being deferential enough to me in public. As it says in your slave manual which. I know you've read; resistance and snark are not acceptable in any situation. You had a bit of an attitude at the grocery store. It was like you viewed yourself as one of those housewives who stared at you. While you may have been one of them once, you are not any longer. You need to develop the ability to ignore your surroundings entirely and focus solely on me. Is that clear?"

Eloise swallowed the lump in her throat. "Yes, boss."

"Assume the position, slave."

She slid onto his lap, buttocks up. He used a flail on her. Ten sharp, stinging strokes. Punishment always reminded Eloise of her status and broke her spirit every time. She was crying like a baby long before the last stroke landed.

He pulled her to a sitting position on his lap. Her entire butt was on fire.

"Hopefully, I won't have to do that again, Ellie."

He kissed her deeply, passionately, tenderly. He allowed her to cry into her shoulder until her tears were gone. He rose to his feet with her in his arms. He carried her off to the bedroom where he proceeded to love her tenderly and sweetly. She drifted off, her mind abuzz. Obviously, he had some passion for her apart from the master/slave dynamic. His discipline was always tempered with gentility and firmness, like a parent. Could she become the woman he wanted her to be? How many times would today's scenario be repeated if such a transformation was beyond her capabilities? Rather than dwell on anything, she escaped into sleep and dreams. Just before all consciousness fled, she thought she heard a baby's cry.

**

Eloise was on her weekly top-to-bottom clean of her young master's house. As always now when she performed this duty, she was clad in a sexy French maid costume that made Eloise feel ridiculous. Short, low-cut, tight, yet non-confining, it was paired with black nylons supported by a garter and punishing heels. There was some lace and frills at the derriere of the dress, but Timothy provided no French knickers, meaning every time she bent over, she was exposed.

As for the young master. At that moment he was in his office. Between making bets and consultation calls, he live-streamed Eloise's exploits to her Only Fans page. His slave, of course, had no idea that he had been marketing her from day one. The money the various websites to which he had posted her image, was increasing steadily. A large part of the appeal was the fact that Eloise was an older-than-average slave, yet she was more fit and trim than many younger ones. Her sweetness, naivety, and guileless nature were readily apparent as well. Eloise had fans all around the world. Not a day passed when someone offered an outrageous sum to purchase Ellie. The young master just laughed at that idea. Other offers, however...

**

Eloise really liked the doctor. She was about her own age and pretty. The young master needed a physical so he could have Eloise properly assessed and insured. All was fine and dandy until the doctor gave Eloise a series of injections.

"What are these for, doctor?"

"In a few days, they should have you lactating."

"Excuse me?"

"Your owner put in the request. I work for him not you."

"But WHY?"

"He said he liked the idea of your boobs getting bigger and lactation is something of a fad amongst slave owners at the moment. It does lower your fertility, which, for a woman your age is a decided plus. I'm not a psychiatrist, but I also suspect it has something to do with mommy issues."

"For how long?"

"For as long as you are nursing."

"Nursing? But there's no baby..."

Suddenly Eloise understood the full impact of the doctor's words. Her eyes went large.

"Oh!"

"Exactly!" returned the doctor.

"But..." sputtered Eloise.

"I understand, Ellie. Maybe it won't be that bad."

"Chapped nipples... at forty-four!"

"It could be worse."

"Not by much."

A few days later, Eloise's milk dropped. Her young master was over the moon as he suckled his slave's breasts.

"You taste as good as you look, Ellie!" he said when he came up for air.

Later, he applied a breast pump to Eloise's now even more abundant chest.

"I want lots of productions out of those babies!"

"How much can you drink at one time, boss?"

"I've been researching this, Ellie. Some for my cereal in the morning. There is a guy on the internet who adds enzymes to mother's milk to create cheese. That I can put on crackers and sandwiches. I'll never run out of uses for your milkers, Ellie."

The older woman shook her head hoping to clear it.

"OK, boss," she said softly. Part of her soul shifted to a new level. She wondered when she would bottom out and be able to climb once more.

**

"Time to pack your bags, Ellie!"

"Boss?"

"I've been invited to a gambling conference in Las Vegas. I'll be a keynote speaker in fact. The invitation and accommodations are for two, so I will be showing you off in Nevada."

It turned out that her young master did all the packing. Eloise was not permitted to see what went into the suitcase and garment bag. The trip itself convinced Eloise that wealth did indeed have its privileges. The private plane to Las Vegas was swanky in the extreme. Eloise and her young master were the only passengers. The cute stewardess dispensed drinks and snacks. In a quiet moment, Eloise contemplated the landscape unspooling beneath the plane window. In her old life, a trip like this would never have occurred. What did it matter that her skirt was too short and that she had nursing pads beneath her blouse? She should just kick back and enjoy things. If only her master wasn't so young!

Somewhere over Nebraska, while the stewardess was preparing lunch, Tim broke out the breast pump and milked Eloise at 10,000 feet.

"After this mile-high club, I'm going to take you behind those curtains, and we'll join the more famous one."

Eloise had to conclude that engaging in sex a mile in the air next to a porthole looking out on corn fields and open spaces was both exceptionally memorable and exceptionally enjoyable. After a long interval of basking in the afterglow, Eloise put herself back together. As she stepped out from behind the partition, the stewardess eyed the young master and then flashed Eloise a knowing smile. Eloise flushed red but smiled back. Some things were undeniable.

A limousine took them from the airport to a luxury hotel on the strip. A half-hour later both Eloise and her young master were poolside. To Eloise's considerable relief, for this laze in the sun, Tim had packed a much larger bikini rather than the tiny bits of floss she was compelled to wear at home. Both master and slave engaged in people-watching. There were off-duty show girls out on dates, male models, and even some A and B-list celebrities! The drinks were frothy and cold, the scenery delightful, and the company stimulating.

A few hours later, Eloise and Tim were dining in a first-class restaurant.

"The festivities start tomorrow, Ellie. I'll be on panels all day. I'll need you to run for drinks and organize my autograph line. I'm afraid that it will be a bit boring, but I will try to make it up to you later."

"Thank you, boss. But, so far, today has been tops."

"Keep that thought. I'm feeling especially lazy, you're on top tonight."

"OK, boss."

Eloise smiled, truth be told, she liked being on top. This was especially true after donning her collar, as it gave her a sense of control and power that she otherwise lacked. Realizing that she was on one of the best vacations of her life, slave or not, Eloise delighted in making love to her young master. He suckled her breasts before drifting off to sleep. She tarried barely a moment before following him into the arms of Morpheus.

It turned out that a designer dress was among the contents of the garment bag. It was mauve, short, and tight but both in a fashionable and supremely tasteful way. Eloise fell in love with it immediately. She had no problems posing for dozens and dozens of photographs of her in it, by her young master.

Once she was dressed, Eloise helped Tim dress. The sponsors of the event had splurged for a dashing suit for its headliner. This was the first time Eloise had ever seen her master truly dressed up. He was phenomenally handsome in the gray tailored suit. Once she had fastened and straightened his tie, Eloise implored her young master to loan her his cell phone so that SHE could take dozens of pictures of HIM!

After a lavish breakfast with the other guests for the betting symposium, Eloise and Tim took their places at the panelists' table. Eloise sat in a chair behind Tim. She watched enthralled as the panel discussion unspooled before her. Tim turned out to be a spell-binding speaker and he clearly was the star of the event. Eloise felt an odd sense of pride at being owned by such a dashing and popular man. What was coming over her? It was time for autographs followed by Tim and a few of the other speakers giving one-on-one betting tips to high-paying high rollers.

Eloise basked in Tim's reflected glory as she found herself at the front of the autograph line. She and her young master had practiced this part. It was lots of fun. The looks that Eloise received were not typical. At this event, she was looked at longingly and with appreciation. It seemed to Eloise that she could read their thoughts. Nearly everyone wanted to be as successful a gambler and investor as her young master so that they too could purchase a lovely slave like Eloise. It did wonders for her psyche!

Just after the autograph line shut down, Eloise had to high-tail it to the ladies' room so she could pump her breasts. They hadn't been pumped that morning and Eloise was so full it was practically painful. She sighed as the pump relieved the full feeling. Much as she wanted to, Eloise could not just dump it down the drain. She had to account for every drop. She produced more than her young master could possibly consume but there was never a surplus build-up in the refrigerator. Elise knew that some of it, at her request went to the local Leche League near their home, to supplement new mothers who either could not produce enough milk for their infants or had multiple births yet wanted mother's milk for every mouth God had seen fit to grant them. The threatened cheese arrived at regular intervals, but where did the rest go? Eloise was too innocent and naïve to deduce the truth; that Tim was selling the bulk of it to Ellie's many online fans. Tim knew she would be horrified to learn this; so, he kept her intentionally in the dark. Since he never let her near a computer, Eloise had no idea that her young master had merchandized virtually all parts of her daily routine. Want to watch her clean the house in the frilly, no panty-maid outfit? Thirty-five dollars or the equivalent in Pounds, Euros, Yuan, or a selection of cryptocurrencies for each hour. The hidden camera in the shower? Fifty bucks! Various nude portraits and paintings Tim had produced by an outside firm. Prices varied from a rock bottom ten bucks for a simple topless shot to 3000 dollars for a life-size hologram the buyer could project in their bedroom or wherever that performed a scintillating strip tease and pole dance and even uttered a few phrases such as "Hello, Stud!" and "I want your cock!" It was great for stag parties of grooms of puritanical brides who nixed any suggestion that her beloved's pre-marital celebrations included even the hint of a whiff, of a fragrance of a flesh and blood stripper. Her breast milk was among the most prized offerings of all because it had come directly from the famous Ellie. Not even her young master was brave enough to inquire of any purchasers what they actually did with Ellie's essence.

Ellie finished up and placed the bottle in its insulated, ice-filled tote bag. Another slave entered the bathroom. She was far younger than Eloise and had tattoo sleeves on each arm and a ring on her nose.

"Hello... Hey, aren't you with?" she stated Tim's first and last name.

Eloise nodded.

"You are so lucky! My master idolizes him so much! He wishes he could bet with even half the successes of yours. He was third in line for his autograph. Mine's a gambler and sports better as well but he loses A LOT! I hate to confess to you the number of times I had to go back to a hotel room with some creepy guy because my master lost at poker or whatever and couldn't cover his bets. Since I was the collateral, I went into the kitty! It must be nice to be owned by a man who doesn't whore you out at the drop of a hat to protect his sorry ass."

Eloise's jaw dropped in shock and her heart filled with sympathy. This poor woman's life could have easily been her own! The things that could have happened to her! The things that could happen to her if her young master ever sold her!

"You, poor dear!" mouthed Eloise.

"At least my sentence isn't a long one. I've served two. In three more years, the collar comes off, if I don't die of the Clapp from one of his loser friends first. How long are you in the collar for?

"Fifteen."

"Wow! What did you do? Rape a nun with a strap-on during the mid-day mass at the Vatican?"

"I'm a scapegoat for my daughter. She's about your age. The thought that I saved her from a life like yours convinces me that I made the right choice."

"That's one way of looking at it. I hope your daughter appreciates what you have done. If my mom had taken my sentence I would have continued down the criminal path and not looked back and I really, really love my mother. After my sojourn in the collar is over though, I am going to stay on the straight and narrow no matter what. I'll find some nice bland, boring guy, turn out a few kids and do the soccer mom and PTA thing with gusto."

Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,417 Followers