Scapegoat Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The women exchanged a few more words before, Eloise made her way out of the restroom and back to her master's side.

"What took so long?"

"Lots of milk, boss and I had an illuminating conversation with another slave."

"Is that so?"

"Yes, and Boss, let me tell you, that I have a new appreciation of you and I am going to find some way to give you something really special when we return home."

"Really? That must have been some conversation, Ellie."

"You have no idea, boss!" She then embraced him and planted the most scintillating kiss yet of their time together on his surprised and delighted lips.

"Wow! I wish I had heard that conversation!"

"No need to tell you all about it, boss."

Tim smiled for a moment before saying, "Have the milk sent up to the fridge in our suite. The one-on-one with the big spenders will start after our catered lunch. I'm afraid the one-on-one is going to go on quite a while, but I'm told the dinner they will provide afterward will be worth it, however."

Eloise made sure that the person who carried her breast milk back to the suite was a woman. Her choice was an older, not attractive blonde who looked at Eloise sympathetically. Eloise wished that Tim had provided her with more money so she could give the woman a better tip.

The one-on-one sessions were beyond boring for Eloise. Quite often, she zoned out. It was like being at a medical conference when you were a geologist! Odds, risk factors, On-base percentage, rebounds, three-point-plays, house odds, two-point conversions, weather factors, home team advantage, yellow cards, biases of umpires and officials! Every bit of minutia about betting and athletes that could be mentioned was! Ad infinitum! Her young master seemed to thrive in the environment. Men, and they were all men, desperate for an angle, any angle to improve their odds, and lot in life hung on his every word. So many of the men looked at Tom with envy that bordered on rage. This was especially true of the older men, the established handicappers, and marginal professionals. Tim seemed to have a sixth sense. They lusted after his ability. They resented his youth and outsized accomplishments. They looked at Eloise with lust as well, but the older woman saw more. Many of these men not only undressed her with their eyes; but had already broken her down to her constituent parts. How much would her legs go for? How many zeros after the number one would her breasts sell for? Was it better to keep them as a unit or to sell them individually? How much did her red hair inflate her price? What was a fair rate for a roll in the hay with the kid's incredibly well-preserved slave? The fact that she was older, caused these same men to nod knowingly, as though they had some great insight into her master's personality. Despite the boredom and frank assessments of her person, Eloise's admiration of her young master grew and grew. Here at least, he was king of the world and what woman didn't love the fact that their man was a king?

For Eloise, the conference seemed to last ten thousand years! Finally, it broke down, after a quick respite in their suite to freshen up and for Eloise to bury Tim under a fusillade of kisses. They strode arm in arm to the dining room. Tim held out Eloise's chair. She looked up. Across from the table from her was Douglas Trainer, the movie actor! Eloise gasped. Up close he was even more handsome than on the big screen. Seated next to him was a young and quite beautiful, collared woman. Eloise turned to Tim and jabbed him in the ribs with her elbow.

"Boss, do you know who that is?" she whispered.

"Of course!" he shot back.

It all came back to her. She and Bob were relaxing on the couch after a wonderful movie when the subject of "hall passes" came up. Bob explained the notion. "The idea is that while we are both pledged to fidelity, if the circumstances fell in place with a particular celebrity, each of us would have a hall pass; tacit approval from our spouse to cheat with said celebrity with no marital consequences. Let's say I was shipwrecked on a desert island with Kiera Nightly or you picked up Brad Pitt when he was hitchhiking."

"Neither of those scenarios is very likely, honey."

"Hence its harmless nature. In any event, it gives each of us an insight into the psyche of our partner. I can see a real example of what you look for in a man and you can see what makes my clock chime."

A spirited discussion ensued. They both decided that they should pick actors of recent vintage, close t their own ages, as they were more likely to be accessible. Bob settled for a sexy starlet who turned out to be a passing fad. After four movies, she decided to marry a producer and soon had kid after kid. While she still acted a bit, her days as a drop-dead gorgeous bikini-clad beach vixen were long over. Eloise had picked Douglas Trainer!

"Him? He's done what? One movie? He's an interchangeable pretty boy. This time next year or three years after that he'll be selling used cars in Bayonne, New Jersey!" teased Bob.

"Your wrong!" she replied defiantly, "He's going to be a big star! Huge!"

From that moment on Eloise closely followed his career. When he won his first Academy Award, Eloise razzed Bob with, "Look what MY hall pass did! Whatever happened to yours, honey?" and then both would laugh and laugh.

Eloise looked up. Her green cat-like eyes met his steel-blue, almost grey ones. He smiled at her, and Eloise realized that, below, she was as damp as the first night of her honeymoon.

He stood, extended his hand, and said, "Douglas Trainer, pleased to meet you!"

Eloise went to putty when Douglas grasped her hand. She simply could not respond. Tim stood and Douglas's hand went to his. Tim stated his name and introduced his slave, Ellie. The Hollywood actor responded with, "This is my slave, Binna, which is Korean for "Shine." Hands were shaken all around and then the waitress arrived.

"I'm a big fan of your work, young man," said the actor. "I play a mean game of poker."

"I've been known to toss the Hoyle's around myself," answered Tim, "But I clear more money betting on which card sharp will win the poker tournament."

"Interesting," returned the handsome actor as his glance took in both Tim and Eloise.

Eloise could not recall when she had had a finer meal. The buzz about the table was heartwarming. Her young master had been the hit of the conference. Dinner ended at eight. Eloise watched Douglas Trainer and the impossibly beautiful Binna stride off. She wondered if, years from now, she would look upon this day as the apex of her life.

In their hotel room, Tim was especially attentive.

"The way they looked at you, Ellie!"

"Don't sell yourself short, boss."

"I'm just a monkey in a suit. You are a work of art!"

Their kisses were long and satisfactory. A short time later, their expensive clothes were cast to the floor as Eloise set out to show her young master just how grateful she was to be his. At ten-thirty they were walking arm and arm along the strip, just taking in the sights and sounds like any tourist. He had dressed Eloise in a pair of neat white denim shorts and a silk, green floral top with darling white sandals. Underneath, white bikini panties and a simple bandeau containing nursing pads to prevent visible leakage.

He was dressed in jeans a T-shirt and sneakers. Like Cinderella, the ball was over, and the fashionable clothes disappeared. Eloise lamented that he didn't dress her like this all the time. Slutwear always made her uncomfortable. When she was married, Bob understood full well that there were severe limits on the types and styles of sexy nighties he was permitted to purchase lest he suffer his wife's wrath. When not dressing her as a tramp, the kid had excellent taste.

They passed other master/slave couples. Most of the women were barely dressed. There was an all-male master and slave combo where the slave had the physique of an Adonis and wore only his collar and a loincloth, like Tarzan. A woman who appeared very prosperous kept an incredibly handsome much younger lad at the end of a leash exactly three paces behind her. The dynamic in their relationship was obvious. Briefly, Eloise wondered what it would be like to own a man. She envisioned herself owning her young master. She'd dress him like an adult for ne thing and assign him chores before he got nookie. She stifled a laugh. Wasn't that her life as Bob's wife? She decided that only women of a certain disposition were cut out to be true slave owners. Eloise was also grateful that her young master rarely leashed her. When he did it was often to humiliate her to prove a point. Eloise absorbed those lessons quickly and now the leash was mostly an idle threat. There were places where it was required by law, such as government buildings and certain especially anal-retentive businesses.

They stopped at several casinos and briefly tried their luck at various slots and craps tables, but Tim had had his fill of gambling after spending the entire first part of his day discussing it well beyond the barriers of sense. It was just midnight, an early evening for Vegas. Both were tired from the long day. They were just about to hail a cab to take them the very long hike back to their hotel when Tim's cell phone rang.

"It's a text from Douglas Trainer. He wants to know if we'd like to meet him for a nightcap in his hotel room."

He donned a deadpan expression and asked, "Should I tell him no, Ellie?"

Eloise playfully slapped him and said, "You do no such thing, boss!"

Tim grinned from ear to ear as he typed his response.

"Do we have time to change first?" asked Eloise.

"He wants to meet us now and his hotel is close by. You look great and I'm presentable enough."

Both found their second wind as they strode to the prominent hotel casino building not far away. Getting through security was a bit of a challenge. People did not just drop in on someone as famous as Douglas Trainer without being vetted. When Eloise heard "weapons search" she had visions of being compelled to strip before the intense gaze of a huge bruiser/caveman, but it turned out to be metal detectors at the end of long rods being run over their clothing. They did confiscate Tim's folding knife, however. Then they were alone at the vestibule of the secure penthouse. Eloise was too nervous to push the doorbell when asked, so Tom did the honors. The door swung open and there in twill pants and a shirt that gapped to reveal his pecs stood the famous actor. At his side was Binna, wearing a short, black dress.

"Come in folks, come in!"

Hands were shaken all around. Eloise actually pecked Douglas Trainer on the cheek! The actor's penthouse was so swanky it made Eloise feel like a French revolutionary era peasant at Versailles! She also knew there was a protocol for slaves to follow when meeting socially with another master and slave couple but damn if she could remember any of it now. She looked to her master for hints of what to do but he seemed as dazzled by the surroundings and company as herself. Binna poured Champagne and produced a tray of canapés. She shot a look at Eloise, and she understood she should be helping. She hastened to the Korean's beauty's side. "What do I do, Binna?" she whispered. The Asian woman gazed at Eloise as though she was a child and whispered back. You serve my master and I serve yours."

"Oh, yeah!" the handbook section was coming back to her. Even so, Eloise decided to let Binna lead. She watched her gather up two glasses. She strode over to Tom. While extending one arm she curtsied and stated, "Your libation, Master." She handed the drink to Tim, and he accepted it, Binna placed a deep and passionate kiss on Tim's lips before sitting next to him!

Somehow, Eloise managed to mirror Binna's moves without spilling Champagne on the expensive rug with her trembling hands. Her knees almost went out from under her as she accepted Douglas's deep, incredibly erotic kiss. She settled herself next to him, opposite her young master. Four glasses clinked together as Douglas toasted, "To new and abiding friendships!"

Douglas's hand was on Eloise's thigh. A puddle was forming at its juncture. Their eyes met. Eloise felt an electrical current, as though she was being plugged into the universe. Douglas gently took Eloise's chin and turned her face toward his. Their second kiss was even more incredible than the first. Doug Reached for a canape as did Tim. Eloise did after Binna, the manual was becoming clearer in her memory. For the length of their stay, she was to obey Douglas as though he was her owner, not Tim. The implications of that were beginning to hit home.

After a bit of a fitful start, the conversation came easily to the men, Douglas truly admired Tim's robust ability to pick winners.

"I need a guy with your discernment to wade through the mass of scripts I've been getting lately!" he joked at one point.

"The Horn Blows at Midnight" wasn't that bad!" put in Tim.

"Cut the shit, kid, it reeked to high heaven.! What possessed the studio to make a failed Jack Benny comedy of all things? An even bigger question is why they saw me in the title role. I mean I can do light comedy, but that script required a stealthier hand than mine."

"Fine, I won't argue the point."

"What do you think, Binna?" he asked his slave.

"You know better than to discuss your work with me, Master," the raven-tressed woman replied.

"Very well," he turned to Eloise, "What did you think of the movie, Ellie?"

"It's not a favorite of mine, Master Douglas but I liked a few of the lines."

"Beautiful, sexy, and diplomatic, wherever did you find her, Tim?"

"Penal auction."

"What did you do, Ellie? Nothing violent I hope," said Douglas.

"No, sir. I was a scapegoat for my daughter."

"Loveliest scapegoat in history."

Eloise let the comment wash over her. Her young master had praised her the same way numerous times but coming from a stranger whom she idolized? Maybe it was partly true!

"Do you like cigars, Tim?"

"Yes, but not on a regular basis, Doug."

"That's because you've never smoked imported, hand-rolled Cubans."

The actor then stretched and said. "Part of Binna's contract included the proviso that she be permitted to set three and only three rules. One, you know: under no circumstances will she discuss my work with me. Another is that I cannot smoke cigars in her presence unless we are outside. The third I'd rather not reveal. Anyway, we can continue this conversation in the hot tub on the balcony where Tim and I can smoke with impunity."

"But we didn't bring bathing suits!" exclaimed Eloise innocently.

All save Eloise laughed. The handsome actor's grin was incandescent as he marveled, "You my friend, Timothy must be the luckiest bastard who ever lived."

"All my luck never earned me an Oscar, my man, Douglas."

"An Oscar is just a statue. To win a prize like Ellie, one must be extraordinary."

Eloise gasped at the words and the lights went on in her emerald-hued eyes.

"The way it works, Ellie. The Master undresses the slave, then the slave undresses the master. Tonight, Ellie, I am your master."

"Oh," replied Eloise softly followed immediately by a loud "OH!"

After another round of chuckles, Douglas stated, "Tim, my humidor is just by the door on the way to the balcony, they are arranged in quality by drawer with the top being the best. Select what you like for yourself and surprise me. I'll meet you outside."

Douglas rose, extended his hand to Eloise, and said, "Come slave."

Eloise found her footing. "Is this really happening?" she asked herself. Douglas Trainer's arm was over her shoulder. The wide sliding door opened. The desert air was cool. Suddenly, she was in Doug's powerful arms, she was bent int a full and powerful, and beyond intoxicating kiss. The world spun.

"Your right foot, slave."

Eloise's right foot was suddenly bare.

"Your left foot, slave."

Again, Doulas Trainer worked a sandal off.

Eloise stood in her bare feet upon the still desert sun-warm roof.

His fingers slowly parted the top button of her blouse! Douglas Trainer was actually undressing her! Eloise thought of Bob and that agreement in the first years of their marriage. If he was looking down upon her now was, he happy for her or profoundly jealous? Suddenly, it didn't matter, she was happy and that is all that counted.

"Oh my!" said her idol as he tugged the blouse over her shoulders and down her arms.

She was in his arms once more, aware of nothing but her own beating heart. She could kiss like this forever. Her nipples puckered in the cool air as he gently removed the bandeau. A bit of breast milk leaked out.

"Are you lactating, Ellie?"

She nodded and flushed crimson.

His lips set to work. Douglas Trainer was drawing sustenance from her body!

Suddenly her young master's decision was neither creepy nor confusing. It was in fact a supremely moving gesture that seemed as natural and beautiful as breathing or dreaming. A tear darted down one cheek at the profound impact of that revelation.

She was clad now in just her panties, then those were gone as well and the slender list of men who had seen her naked increased by one.

"Undress me, slave," he whispered in her ear.

She could handle this!

The partly-opened Oxford shirt opened fully. Eloise's hands danced over his incredible pectorals and firm abdominals. The shirt fluttered to the roof.

She sucked each of his nipples.

They kissed for a long time.

Her hands went to his belt buckle. She unhitched his pants. Like unveiling a treasure, a fraction at a time, his trousers slowly progressed to the rooftop. As he stepped out of. them, she gathered up his socks. She was crouched in front of him, a bulge filling his silk boxers. What Eloise saw so far was a wonder. The physique project twenty feet high on a screen needed no special effects to be impressive at any scale. Thick, muscular thighs, impressive calves, large feet with high arches. Like unwrapping a Christmas present, she tugged the boxers down in one go. There he was unveiled fully and fully erect. Did he match her fantasies? Unquestionably! He was all man, big and powerful but not intimidating. His manhood was respectable but perfect, jutting from a tidy nest of dark curls, proudly uncut. Just like Adam in Eden, she thought. What did that make her? As she was just about to move her face forward to taste this amazing organ, Binna, and Tim laughingly strode out onto the roof. Both were naked. Her young master's manhood led him like the prow of a Viking warship. Binna was so astoundingly beautiful; she almost dared the eyes to conclude that she was an illusion. The purest alabaster, the darkest anthracite, and perfection from crown to great toe. If Helen was even half as lovely, Eloise could well understand why the Trojan War was fought so intensely. For a painful moment, Eloise was acutely aware of her age and of her every imperfection.

She rose to her feet as Tim handed Douglas a cigar.

"Nice choice, kid," he said as he contemplated the band.

The cigars were cut and lit. All four entered the hot tub. Douglas threw his arm over Eloise's shoulder as he blew an impressive smoke ring. Beyond the misting of the hot tub, Eloise could see the glow of the Las Vegas strip far below. A quarter moon hung in the sky against the background of a few brave stars and planets that could outshine the light pollution of the cool, fragrant air.

Conversation flowed easily now. Binna had brought the Champagne and glasses with her. Below the water, Eloise's right hand alit time and again n Douglas's manhood. Sometimes it was erect like a water snake on the prowl. Other times it lay shriveled and tiny like a slumbering muskrat. Whatever its incarnation, Eloise could not get enough of it. Her mind had made the transition, she understood full well that her young master would gift her to Douglas Trainer tonight. That he would want to share her, and that Douglas would be happy to receive her. Further, it was the natural neighborly thing to do. That Eloise herself desired to be shared! It was a profound revelation. For the first time since becoming a slave, Eloise felt truly valued and desirable. Douglas turned to kiss her, and all was right in the world.