Scapegoat Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hours later, in varying degrees of inebriation, the quartet exited the hot tub. There were enough guest robes for all. Eloise shivered. Douglas embraced her and held her close, attempting to force his warmth into her body. This was followed by a series of prolonged and deep kisses.

"Slave, Ellie. I think we might be warmer under some thick blankets."

"I think you are correct, Master Douglas."

Leaving Tim and Binna to fend for themselves, Doug led Eloise into a lavishly apportioned bedroom. The robes came off and they were under the covers snuggling and forcing the chill from their bodies.

"I truly envy your master," Ellie.

"But you have Binna. She's perfect!"

"In many ways. But she is so young. I like that, of course, but sometimes we run out of things to talk about, and her music!"

Eloise laughed. "I know just what you mean. I've more than had my fill of hard-core rap!"

"If Tim ever tires of you, have him call me. I'd love to own you, not just for tonight but for always."

"Really? An old bag like me?"

"Stop it, Elie! You are a phenomenally beautiful woman."

"Actually, my name is Eloise, most of my life I was called Louise or Lou."

"Oh, I like Louise. That's what we called my favorite aunt."

"I'll bet she was old and haggard!"

"Actually, young and pretty. I had something of a crush on her growing up."

"You are even kinder and sweeter in real life than you were in my imagination."

"It's nice that I exceed your imagination. Most women find me a bore."

"I find that hard to believe!"

"It's one of the reasons Binna and I never talk about my work."

"I'd find you fascinating if you'd never made a single movie."

"You wouldn't even know me if I wasn't an actor."

"I feel like I would have found your wonderful soul anyway."

"Now, who's the charmer?"

Warmth had reentered their bodies. A romantic fire came into the actor's eyes.

"I think we've talked enough, Ellie, don't you?"

"Yes, Master."

He worked his way down her body from earlobes to great toe. Along the way, he praised each part with sincere poetic language. Douglas Trainer was so skilled that for a fleeting moment, Eloise wondered just how many women he had slept with. But then again, he was a man who could have practically any heterosexual woman on the planet. His past didn't matter. Neither did hers.

His face was at the juncture of her legs. Now, Eloise had essentially been turned on all day. The great sex she and her young master had engaged in earlier failed to dissipate it one iota. Douglas's oral skills were off the scale, easily dwarfing both Bob and Tim. It did not take him too much effort to bring the older woman t the cusp of and then well beyond the precipice of orgasm. She exploded all over his face as she screamed "Master!" with all her might.

When she came back down. It was her turn to explore his body. Muscles had always attracted her. Bob did no have many. Her young master had a bit more, but Douglas Trainer!

Her mouth was finally encircling his cock. It felt s natural there. She took each ball into her mouth in turn before working her way along the shaft. She brought him to the peak. Douglas urged her to stop. With amazing strength and gentility, he hoisted her into the air with his firm, strong arms and lowered her onto his shaft. He slid in with no resistance whatsoever, filling her completely and profoundly. She rode him with delight and a unique sense of accomplishment. He released himself deep inside her womb. He came with a grunt. She came with a gasp before collapsing on top of him. They kissed and kissed. He held her close, after the best sex of her life, Eloise drifted of to the sweetest of dreams.