Scared & Submissive Pt. 01

Story Info
Young woman runs from her sexuality...and it's source.
3.5k words
3.94
7.5k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

49M, Daddy Alpha. 22F Virgin. R***. Run & Chase Scene.

I heard them again.

I heard mom crying telling daddy to stop...that he was being too rough.

That he was out of control.

I heard her tell him over and over that it hurt.

Heat filled my head and I felt dizzy clenching my thighs.

I heard the slap and gasped when i realized it was mom hitting Daddy...when he growled and told her she was going to regret it, the cries only got louder and I only got wetter.

I looked down at my tank top and panties...was it my fault?

I shouldn't have walked past him like that...I could see his nostrils flare with need. His eyes heat with want.

I got out of the shower and made my way to my room...but deep down I know I wanted him to see me.

To watch my ass sway as I walked away from him...

The sound of slapping skin and Daddy muttering had me slowly walking down the hallway...snapping me out of my thoughts.

I know I shouldn't.

I should go back to my room.

Be a good girl.

But I've been feeling so weak every time Daddy walks past me...every time I smell him.

And his smell right now...it's intoxicating.

I want to be His good girl...

Mom said being an omega I would have a switch within me and crave to submit to an Alpha...I was mortified when I felt the first stirring of arousal and need when Daddy walked out of the shower and walked down the hallway in only a towel.

I felt shame and embarrassment hit me when I felt how flooded my thighs got. That night I touched myself thinking of Daddy...his strong body on top of me, his powerful thighs thrusting between me, his soothing controlling hands pinning my arms beneath him.

when I heard him fucking mom I felt jealousy surge through me and I swear...fuck I swear he started fucking her harder that night. Rougher.

I've never heard him be sweet with her.

Always just taking.

It makes me ache with curiosity.

Daddy's always so gentle with me...even when I tease him by sitting on his lap and snuggle against him, just so I can smell his neck.

When I rub against him just to feel his heat pressed against me, consuming me.

His fingers tremble and shake but he always gently places them on my arm, my hip, caressing my cheek.

Calling me his precious sweet girl.

How he makes me blush and ache with his attention.

Thinking about his touch on me vs. mom...wondering if he would ever treat me so roughly...

I came so hard my pussy squelched and clenched on nothing...my fingers came back pruned and soaked. My legs trembled and shook.

I was so sensitive I didn't touch myself again.

I couldn't.

Daddy hasn't touched mom either. I couldn't hear him. Smell him. Feel him.

So I didn't need it.

Until tonight.

Why did she have to slap him? This is her fault!

Now I'm walking down the hallway listening to Daddy ravage mom...I peaked through the door into the room and put my hand over my mouth.

Watching Daddy be so possessive...his dark brown body so beautiful and striking against her pale skin.

I wanted to stay and watch.

But mom's whimpers had me ready to retreat back down the hallway.

Jealousy on my tongue again...bitterness and hate flooding my tastebuds.

Then my eyes shifted to the ground. mmmmm

Daddy's clothes were on the ground...his boxers.

I peaked into the room again and saw Daddy shoving mom's face into the pillow while he smacked her ass and plunged into her...mesmerized I slowly got on all fours and crawled to that taunting piece of fabric.

If I could just smell Daddy while I touched myself...it would be enough and I could get over this desire.

Right?

The sound of skin slapping against skin stopped and I quickly reached forward the last couple inches and snatched Daddy's boxers.

I retreated back to the dark hallway as I watched Daddy flip mom over and crawl up her body, ready to shove his cock down her throat.

He slapped it against her lips and warned her against using teeth...Fuck! why would mom ever hurt such a perfect cock?

Hearing him moan, watching him throw his head back...fuck he is so sexy...

I lifted the boxers up to my nose and inhaled deeply while my fingers slid inside my panties...smelling him, listening to him, seeing him...I couldn't help moaning for him.

A small sound but his eyes snapped to the doorway...

I couldn't breathe.

I couldn't move.

Can he see me?

Fear consumed me and I ran.

I ran to my room and shut the door.

Surely he didn't hear me over mom gagging and choking right? He couldn't see me from where I was watching right?

I shake against the door and clench his underwear in my fist.

Desire quickly starts to bloom again and i can't control my smile, can't contain myself from being happy that I have a part of him with me.

Chest heaving I start stripping off all of my clothes.

I stuff my nose in the crotch of Daddy's boxer and breathe in until I'm lightheaded.

I lick and suck the fabric into my mouth and tug them between my teeth.

It's not enough.

Need consumes me and I slide the boxers over my legs onto my naked body.

Feeling the fabric on my aching pussy has me feeling so good...smelling like Daddy has me working my little bud until I'm almost screaming.

My legs give out leaning against the door and I slide to the floor convulsing.

Suddenly my clit throbs and pulses, my hand becomes drenched all the way to my palm, leaking down my wrist. Liquid gushing between my thighs and fingers. Squirting noises fill my ears and I gasps at the pleasure filling me.

Shame.

Guilt.

Confusion.

Every emotion floods me and a sob wracks my exhausted body.

"What's wrong with me?!"

I don't think.

I can't.

I rush to pack a bag and wonder what to take, abandoning the task when I realize I don't want anything.

I just want Daddy.

I can't stop crying and the tears make it hard to see.

I rush to my closet and throw on a sweater and sweatpants over Daddy's boxer.

It's a small comfort knowing I'll have his scent with me...but thoughts of moments before flooding the material with my juices has me shaking knowing it won't smell like him for very long.

It'll smell like me and my body.

Then I won't have anything of him...

Shame fills me again and I grab a simple piece of paper.

Whether it's for mom.

Whether it's for Daddy.

I don't know.

I simply write

"I'm scared. I don't know what's wrong with me but I can't stay here anymore. I'm sorry. Goodbye."

Doubt has me second guessing but when I hear footsteps coming down the hallway...I open the window and hop out.

Once my feet hit the ground...I start running and I don't stop even when I hit the woods.

Exhaustion consumes me causing my legs to ache...from the intense shaking and gushing liquid earlier I stop and take a rest, rubbing my legs...gasping for air.

I lean against a tree and try to remember which direction I came from.

Which direction I was heading.

I heard howling.

An agonizing sound that made me go further and further into the woods.

It felt like the sound surrounded me.

Echoed in my soul.

Cut me to the bone.

Hit my heart with fear and worry.

Need to make it stop, to soothe and comfort consumed me and the loneliness I felt...I was empty.

I was cold.

Sobs came in waves and as I cried against the tree...all I wanted was my Daddy.

I don't know how long I sat there but I started to shiver.

Thoughts to keep going, find somewhere safe and warm filter through my head...why?

What's the point?

Despair sits on my heart but no more tears come.

My sobs stop.

I just shake and hurt.

Then the sound of twigs snapping has me feeling genuine fear...I think about climbing the tree but then it stops suddenly.

I hear a growl and then rustling that sounds panicked and quick.

I rush to stand as the noises get louder...closer.

Fear has me running, abandoning my spot of solitude and instead stumbling around in the dark.

I can't think of anything else to do.

I know I'm easy prey at this point and all I can hope is the animal makes it quick.

I try to go faster but then suddenly I feel huge hands grabbing me and pinning me against the nearest tree.

Darkness still surrounds me but warmth consumes me as I feel my body forcefully pressed against the tall rough surface.

A strong hard body behind me heaving and grinding into me makes me whimper and plead..."please don't...I don't want this". whines catching in my throat when suddenly his mouth is against my ear, his words making me freeze.

"You. Left. Me."

Trembling...I gasp and try to get out from between the tree, realizing it's my Daddy...but that was a clear mistake feeling him press my face roughly against the bark.

His hot breath against me as he growls into my ear "You. Fucking. Left. Me. And now you're trying to do it. Again!?"

Before I could speak his teeth sunk into my neck and a scream left my lips. "DADDY!" My body convulsed and shook against him and I couldn't believe he did that. Pain, pleasure, and pure joy radiates through me.

Daddy wants me.

Daddy needs to claim me as much as I want him to claim me.

Daddy wants to own me.

Sighs leave my throat but then suddenly reality sets in and I start crying again.

"Daddy wait we can't...what about mom?" I feel Daddy's anger at my question.

"What about you leaving?!" He snaps viciously. His tongue licking and sucking where he just bit despite his harsh words.

"What makes you think I would leave that unpunished? You're mine! I thought you knew that when you took my boxers. When you touched that sweet little pussy thinking of me. When you would tease me and taunt me and make me throb in ways only you can"

His words make me buzz. I can't control my feelings and it's too late before I realize his jeans are off and he untied my sweats and have them around my ankles.

No. This is too fast it's not supposed to be like this...

I'm shaking and trembling again feeling the bark against my knees but daddy's fingers teasing the hem of his boxers has me bucking my hips into him.

He's still holding me captive against him and suddenly his words snapping at me asking me if I'm listening has me whining and shaking my head against him.

"I said...then I went into your room ready to take you. Knowing you were ready, knowing I couldn't hide my need from you any longer, your mother knows she's rejected. Damn whore has been talking to someone else anyways....she said she knows how I look at you. That it's you've I've wanted for a while. Having you around is torture on my cock and I punish her for it. I feel the constant urge in my balls to breed you and make you mine. Your mother always knew that she wasn't what I wanted, that she was a substitute for my real needs. It was you. I just needed you to fully develop into my perfect little omega cocksleeve...and watching you crawl on all fours with that ass in the air while you were desperate for just a taste of my smell...I knew you needed Daddy's cock. I was going to take care of you. I will ALWAYS take care of you."

His hands made quick work of tearing off the fabric from my body. I was shocked listening to Daddy confess his desire for me. His want for me. I tried to tell him to stop but suddenly he was balls deep inside of my virgin pussy.

"da...daddy" I mewled as he kept sliding into my sopping wet pussy...

"I couldn't breathe when I walked into your room and saw you weren't there. I thought maybe we were playing hide and seek. I could smell your arousal everywhere. But then I saw your note and that ache...I was hollow. when I howled, your bitch mother didn't even try to hide as she packed. Already headed to her lovers knowing that I was going to track you down and claim you like I should have weeks ago"

His thrusts were relentless against the tree. I wasn't talking anymore. I was just taking it. Letting the feeling of being claimed consume me as Daddy made me his.

I felt tears stream down my face...my fault. Daddy doesn't love mom and it's my fault.

I teased him. I made him stray...but mom, mom left us?

She didn't even try to look for me?

She just accepted Daddy didn't want her and left us? For someone other than Daddy?

Tears streaked down my face as my body shook and trembled.

My soul...it felt just as teased and exhausted as my body.

Daddy's hands on my body, in my hair, controlling me and moving me how he wants me.

His breath was on my neck again and he was still confessing such soul consuming things as he slammed his cock in and out of my sore tender pussy. His tongue licking up and down my cheek, catching my tears before he growls with such ferocity

"I like it when you cry for me. I don't care if you don't want it. If you don't like it. Part of me doesn't even care if I hurt you....im going to give it to you, and you're going to fucking take it...aren't you?"

Moans and whimpers leave my throat as I open my mouth to respond to you. All I can manage is whispering "...yes daddy"

I don't know how much time passed.

How many times he bit my neck.

How many times he took his cock out and plunged it back in.

It felt too soon and he was growling at me telling me he was going to cum. I felt my cunt clenching and milking him begging for his seed...but he pulled out and sprayed my pussy, my thighs, and my legs with his cum. He smeared it into my skin and when he took his hand to rub it on his chest I took his fingers and sucked them into my mouth.

His gaze feral he just looked at me and told me we needed to go.

He kneeled and bit my thigh as he pulled my sweatpants back up. He picked up his shredded boxers and smirked...asking me if I still wanted them.

I blushed and put them in my pocket, knowing I would want to know what we smelt like later.

Daddy had me walk in front of him.

I was lost and he would direct me by touching my shoulder or grabbing my hip and steering me in the right direction.

My legs were weak.

I was shaky.

Wobbly.

Sometimes I would stumble and Daddy would be right there putting his arm under mine or around my waist.

He didn't speak to me the whole way home.

It wasn't until we were closer to home, I could see the light glow and smell the smoke from the fire place...I looked back at daddy and tripped because of what I saw. I stumbled forward and fell in the dirt.

When I looked up what I saw was replaced with Daddy showing deep worry and such concern caring for me and picking me up.

But then it came back.

As soon as he knew I was ok.

His eyes held such anger.

Fury.

He has never looked at me like that and I started trembling in his arms again.

"...daddy-"I started to ask him what was wrong but he cut me off with his words and that look in his eye.

"No."

I settled in his arms and let him carry me into the house. Relishing his warmth for however long he would let me feel it.

He set me on the couch and when I heard how quiet the house was...I knew he wasn't lying. Mom wasn't here anymore.

The sadness consumed me again and I tried to convince myself that's why daddy looked so angry...but the ache in my heart only intensified because I knew it wasn't true.

He was angry with me.

Tears welled in my eyes but I bit my tongue and kept my head down.

I heard daddy walk to the bathroom...I figured he was cleaning himself up. Hopeful he was getting a wash clothe...I truly hoped maybe he was running us a bath but I doubt that's going to happen so soon.

A hiccup caused a small cry to escape and suddenly I heard Daddy walking back into the room.

I was still looking down. I couldn't look at him.

When I felt him sit beside me on the couch the trembling started again.

Then he sat my note in my lap, the only place my eyes were looking and I couldn't stop my teeth from chattering how badly I was shaking. I crumbled it in my hand as if that would make it go away.

"Please...please don't hate me Daddy! I can't bear your anger, your hatred, your hurt...I'm so sorry please forgive me! I promise I won't leave again!!" Sobs wracked my body and my voice cracked with the despair pouring from my soul. I threw my self at him, wrapped my arms around his shoulders and buried my face in his neck, tears falling onto his skin and shirt.

I felt Daddy push me onto the couch. His whole body on top of mine. Heat flourishing in my tummy...direct contact with his skin causing me such pleasure.

"Oh sweet girl...I am still very upset with you, but only because you worried me so deeply. I thought I lost you...that...that is what unbearable means. believe me doll." Daddy's sweet voice and gentle strokes on my back has me smiling despite the tears. I snuggle against him and wince at the soreness and ache deep within my core.

Daddy saw it and suddenly he was stroking my belly gently. "Are you hurting baby? Did Daddy get too rough with you?" I could see the fear in his eye...no matter how carried away we got I know he would never hurt me or force me unless I really wanted him to. I quickly grab his face and pull him into me so I can brush my lips against his, he relaxes and falls further into me with a growl, my legs wrapping around his waist holding him there. Sweet gentle kisses on his top and bottom lips, running my fingers through his hair I answer him. "Never Daddy..." a deep blush blooms across my chest and cheeks but I can't stop myself from saying in a small whisper "I like it when you take what you need from me...I want to give to you and I don't know how...so when you take in a way that pleases you...it pleases me"

Daddy's eyes darken and he took a slow deep breath before he snatched the wrinkled note from my hand. His other shot to my neck and he yanked me to a sitting position and held me against him tightly...

"So then tell me why the fuck you think something is wrong with my precious babygirl hmmm? What's wrong with you to make you do this to us and make daddy so mad?"

I'm shaking and again unable to stop the emotions causing me to run away from all coming back full force.

I stare at Daddy and feel my legs tremble and my core ache in that familiar way.

"I...I don't know what happened to my body Daddy...it happened when I took your boxers and...I...i couldn't stop cumming, there was...juice...everywhere! It was a mess and I was scared how badly I wanted you to make it happen again so I left...I didn't mean to hurt you or scare you I promise Daddy!"

Sobs have me hugging my chest and sinking to my knees as I scream at you "I'm just broken! That's why I ran...I ran because I knew I was always going to be broken. That I want you and I shouldn't. And I don't know why my body didn't do it again when you took me in the woods, that must be why you came on me instead of in me...you knew I must be broken. im sorry you deserve someone perfect"

Daddy's demeanor instantly softens...his eyes, the furious anger he held within disappeared right in front of me but I just wondered how long until it simmered to the surface again. Daddy hates me...Daddy doesn't really want me now that he knows, he just feels pity for me...fake love. Fake kindness.

My lip curls and I start to pull away from him...heading towards my room.

He lunges across the room and holds me tightly against his body. I squirm until I feel his warm breath on my ear making me melt "Little girl...I'm only going to say this once..."