Scared Sister Pt. 02: Nyctohylophobia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So," Morgan leaned over in her seat, "Are you still a virgin?"

Nikki's face went red. I could tell she was considering drinking to avoid it, but she looked at me, and I nodded slightly, telling her it was okay. After all, they wouldn't know it was me who she'd given her virginity to.

"No," she replied only semi-confidently.

"Oh, reeeeaally?" Morgan mused.

Nikki blushed, "Max's turn."

"Okay, Morgan," Max grinned, "Truth or dare?"

"Dare," Morgan replied confidently.

Max's grin grew, "I dare you to show us your latest tattoo."

Morgan's eyes went wide, "You're really gonna go there?"

"Show us or drink!" Michelle goaded.

"Fine!" Morgan replied, defiantly.

She stood up, turned around, and pulled her pants down over her butt, revealing a tattoo of a tulip on her left butt cheek. For just a moment I stared at Morgan's backside. In the brief moment I had to look, I noticed two things, apart from the tattoo. First, Morgan's butt was very plump. I could only imagine how it would feel to grab ahold of her cheeks during sex. The second thing I noticed was that she had been wearing a very lacy pair of underwear, something you'd not expect someone to wear to a camping trip, unless they expected someone to see it.

Nikki started giggling as Morgan pulled her pants back up, blushing.

"There, sheesh," Morgan huffed as she sat back down.

"Okay, Nikki," Michelle hurriedly started her turn, "Truth or Dare?"

"Truth," Nikki replied immediately.

Michelle smiled evilly, "Who took your virginity?"

Nikki's face turned red as she immediately drank her tequila shot, glancing at me quickly before diverting her gaze. Any skilled interrogator would immediately have known it was me, but our cousins were either not that observant or good at hiding their reactions.

"Oh, come on," Michelle sighed, "Fine, Max, answer the question."

Max drank his shot then answered immediately, "Tina VanHorne, one of the sexiest cheerleaders when I was in high school."

Morgan refilled Nikki and Max's cups.

Nikki sighed in relief, "Okay, my turn. Morgan..."

"Truth," Morgan blurted impatiently.

"Um, okay," Nikki was caught off guard by the interruption, "How many people have you slept with?"

"Nine," Morgan announced cheerfully, "although several more than once, and a few more than one at a time."

Max and Michelle laughed as if they were privy to some inside joke Nikki and I were unaware of.

"Okay, Nate's turn," Morgan pressed me to move the game along

I obliged, "Max, Truth or Dare?"

"Truth."

"Who was the first person you kissed, romantically?"

"Kind of a step backwards, don't you think?" Morgan interrupted, "He already told us who he first slept with, compared to that, a kiss is boring."

Max laughed, "Except, Morg, my first kiss was you, remember?"

"Christmas 2018, under the mistletoe," Morgan replied as if she were bored, "I remember. You didn't talk to me for a month after that."

"I was embarrassed," he replied defensively "I thought you'd make fun of me for not being a good kisser."

"It was a good kiss," Morgan assured him, "You were inexperienced, but passionate."

The two of them looked at Nikki and me who were staring in surprise.

"So," I broke the tension, "the three of you are kissing cousins, then?"

I expected Nikki to giggle, but instead, she just sat there, looking around. I could tell that, despite the drinks she'd had, she was getting more nervous.

"Okay, everyone drink," Morgan ordered. We all drank, then Morgan refilled our cups.

"Now," Morgan declared, "Nikki, Truth or dare?"

Nikki looked around nervously. I could tell something was bothering her, but I wasn't sure if it was just the way the game was going, or something else.

"Nikki?" I gently put a hand on her shoulder

"Dare," she nearly shouted, standing up.

Morgan grinned, "I dare you to go into the woods, with no flashlight, and bring back two logs for the fire."

Nikki instantly sat back down and drank her shot, "Nope, not doing it."

She slid a little closer to me, and placed her hand on my arm.

"Fine, Michelle, you do it," Morgan commanded.

"Okay," Michelle agreed, enthusiastically drinking her tequila shot.

Nikki watched nervously as Michelle headed into the darkened forest. There was barely enough light to see her moving around, just a shadowy figure, before she returned with two decent sized logs.

"Easy," she declared triumphantly as she sat the logs next to the fire.

"Okay, Nate," Max proceeded with his turn as Morgan refilled Nikki and Michelle's cups, "Truth or Dare?"

"Truth."

Max grinned, "Who did you give your virginity to?"

They all seemed to really want us to reveal our incestuous relationship, even if they didn't know it.

I drank my shot.

"Wow, you two really don't like to share," Morgan bemoaned.

"Okay," Max replied, "Morg, you answer."

Morgan drank her shot, "Dave Richardson, my first boyfriend in high school."

She quickly refilled our cups.

Michelle once again grinned evilly, "Max, Truth or Dare?"

Max looked curiously at his sister, "Truth."

"Who was the last person you had sex with?"

Max stared at Michelle confused for a moment. It wasn't any different than the other questions that had been asked. But he seemed to be caught off guard by the question. Then with a look of sudden realization, he drank his tequila shot.

"Nikki," Michelle stated instantly, "Drink, then answer the question, and you can't avoid it this time."

"I..." Nikki began looking around quickly, first at me, with a worried expression, then to all the dark corners of the woods.

Suddenly she stood up, "I'm sorry I can't do this anymore."

She ran hastily to her tent, nearly diving in as she unzipped it, then zipped it up in a hurry.

I followed her to her tent.

"Nikki, are you okay?" I unzipped her tent slowly.

She was huddled in her sleeping bag, crying. I crawled into the tent, which only came up to my chest when I was standing, and zipped it up behind me. I sat next to her, gently placing a hand on her arm.

"What's wrong, love?" I asked quietly so the others wouldn't hear me. Nikki jumped into my arms holding me tightly.

"Nathan..." she whimpered, "I'm scared. Will you sleep with me tonight?"

"Of course," I rubbed her arm and back, "but what's got you so scared?"

"It's..." she took a breath, trying to calm down, "The dark... in the woods... I can't... It scares me."

I held her close, "So it had nothing to do with the questions they were asking?"

She shook her head, "Only you know the truth; I could have just said 'My Boyfriend' like Morgan did before, and I know you wouldn't have said anything. But the woods... I don't know why... but they scare me."

I held her for a moment.

"Okay," I kissed her cheek, "Go ahead and get ready for bed while I go tell the others that I'll be staying in here to help keep you from being scared, then I'll be right back. Okay?"

She nodded, "Nate? Thanks. You're the best big brother ever."

I laughed quietly, kissing her gently on the lips, "I love you."

"I love you, too," she nuzzled my cheek, then let me go.

I left the tent and walked back up to the camp fire.

"Is she okay?" Morgan asked with genuine concern.

"Yeah, we didn't mean to make her freak out," Michelle added, equally concerned.

"It wasn't you guys," I assured them, "She's apparently scared of the forest at night."

"Oh..." Michelle replied

"I can understand that," Max sympathized, "if we'd never been camping before, I guess it could be scary."

"Yeah," I agreed, "I'm gonna sleep in her tent tonight, to help her not be afraid."

"Aw, that's sweet," Morgan mused, "I remember when Little Nikki would sleep in your bed during thunderstorms when we all stayed the night at Grandma and Grandpa's house."

"That's right, she did didn't she?" Max stated, "You were always a caring brother."

"I wouldn't know what that's like," Michelle teased Max.

"Shuddup," he barked back, laughing.

"We'll see you guys in the morning," I said, heading back to our tents.

"Goodnight, Nate," Morgan replied, "tell Nikki we're sorry if we upset her."

I went to my tent, changed into my sweatpants and a T-shirt, then went to Nikki's tent.

"I'm back, darling," I said quietly, crawling beside her. She immediately wrapped the sleeping bag around me, pulling me close, and cuddling into my chest.

"Thank you for sleeping with me tonight, Nate," Nikki whispered, still shaking a little.

"Nikki?" I asked, "Why are you naked?"

Nikki had gotten completely undressed while I was gone, and was now pressing her bare breasts into my chest.

"Because," she whispered into my ear, "I wantt tto sssleep withh you ttonight."

I smiled, realizing what she had been meaning. However, as she slurred her words, I realized that the four shots of tequila she'd drank were finally hitting her.

"Are you sure that's a good idea?" I asked, rubbing her back and arms, "You've had quite a bit to drink, and I'd hate for you to think I took advantage of you."

She smiled, staring into my face, "You're sssuch a consssiderate lovver," she took a breath, "Nate, I've wanted to fuck you all day. Hell, I've wanted to fuck you since Dad sold the house. I've been more than patient, and so have you."

"But Nikki," I whispered, "Little sisters aren't supposed to want to fuck their big brothers."

She nearly burst out giggling, "Then come sssnuggle with me, big brother."

I slowly, quietly, took off my shirt and pants, then snuggled up to my sister-turned-lover, "I love you, Nikki."

"I love you, too, Nate," she replied, kissing me on the lips. As she did, she pushed my shoulder to roll me onto my back, which I let her. She snuggled against my side as she always had since she'd been little. She nuzzled my neck, rubbed her hands on my chest, and then kissed my neck. As she did all this, I could feel my cock beginning to stand at the ready for the impending "snuggling".

Nikki began pressing her pelvis into my leg, rubbing her soaking wet labia all over it. I could feel the heat radiating from her pussy as she began to moan softly. Her hand found its way down my chest, across my stomach, onto my cock. She wrapped her hand around it and began to gently stroke it as she ground into my leg.

"I've really missed this," she whispered, kissing just below my ear.

I turned my head to face her, pressing our lips together. Her tongue pushed into my mouth, greeted by my own, and we kissed as she began to shimmy up my side until she was straddling me.

"I've missed this too," I replied quietly as she positioned my cock at the entrance to her love canal.

We both moaned in unison as she pushed down, guiding my erection into her pussy with one hand with her other hand on my chest, holding her up.

"Shhhhhhhhh," we both whispered to each other.

Nikki giggled as she moaned, whispering, "It feels so good having you inside me again."

"Yeah," I agreed as she began to rock back and forth on my hips. Now both her hands were on my chest. I caressed her legs, rubbing my hands up her sides, then down her legs. I couldn't help but admire the sight of my little sister grinding our hips together, her perfect breasts hanging over me. Suddenly, her arms gave way, and she collapsed, pushing her boobs into my chest.

"Woops," she whispered, "losst my balance there."

Somehow, my cock was still inside her, so I gently held onto her and began slowly thrusting into her.

"Oh, Nate," she moaned softly, "Maybe I sshould let you take control ttonight. I seem to be a little..."

"Nikki, you're drunk," I replied.

"And vvvery horny," she added.

I rolled us onto our sides, still inside her, but only slowly pushing our hips together.

"You're sure you want to keep doing this tonight?" I asked one last time.

"Ffuck me, Nate," she commanded a little loudly, "I wantt youu to cummm in me tttonight."

Maybe if I'd been completely sober myself, I'd have reconsidered again. But I could feel the alcohol starting to affect me slightly as well. I wanted to fuck Nikki as much as she wanted me to.

I kissed her lips, "Brothers aren't supposed to cum in their sisters, you know."

She giggled, "Then snuggle your little love juices into me."

I laughed softly at her sorry attempt to make it sound any more appropriate. I gently rolled her onto her back, then positioned myself between her legs, reinserting my cock into her soaking passage. She began to moan loudly as I pushed myself into her. She casually placed both her hands over her own mouth, giggling as she moaned.

As I began to slide in and out of her, Nikki began to moan louder and louder. She grabbed her pillow and placed it over her own mouth, hoping to stifle her moans. I began to move faster and faster, my cock sliding in and out as she giggled and moaned into her pillow. It had been so long since we'd been together like this, I wanted to make the experience last, but Nikki's vocalizations put us at risk of discovery, so I thought it best to bring us both to climax as quickly as possible.

I began thrusting harder and faster, gently caressing her breasts as I did, rubbing my thumbs over her nipples. I could tell she was getting close as her moans became shorter and faster, and her breathing intensified. I could feel her pussy contracting over and over around my member as it continued to thrust in and out of her. As she built up to a final, intense orgasm, I sped up, pushing myself to my own climax so that as she finally hit her peak, screaming into her pillow as her muscles clamped down hard onto my cock, it released my white, hot, love cream into her body.

"OH, FUCK," Nikki's muffled exclamation was clearly audible, even through her pillow.

As she writhed in ecstasy, she let go of her pillow, which fell to her side. As my climax ended, I nearly collapsed onto her, my arms bracing against the ground to catch me.

As I hung overtop my sister, looking into her drooping eyes, she whispered softly, "Thank you, Nathan. You're the bessst big brrother everrr."

And like that, she was asleep. I gently rolled to her side, lifted her head and placed the pillow underneath it, and snuggled next to her, laying my head next to hers on the pillow, and held her tightly in my arms.

If our cousins had heard anything, they didn't make it known. I listened, but only heard the sounds of the forest. Obviously the fire had died down, and the others had gone to bed. As I lay there, listening to the sounds of the forest night, I gently kissed Nikki on the lips, then slowly fell asleep.

*

"Nate."

I woke up to Nikki gently shaking me, whispering my name.

"Hey," I whispered as my eyes opened to the vision of her gorgeous face, "Good Morning."

It was still dark out, although I could hear a few birds beginning to chirp.

Nikki groaned, "My head hurts."

"I don't doubt it," I replied softly, kissing her forehead, "You downed four shots of tequila last night. For your first time drinking, that's a good amount."

"What about you?" she asked quietly, "You drank three shots."

"I built up a tolerance for alcohol when I was in college," I whispered back, "I used to be able to down eight shots without issue."

Nikki laughed, then snuggled into my chest, "I love you, Nate."

"I love you, too, Nikki," I replied.

"Nate?" Nikki whispered.

"Yeah?"

"I have to pee," Nikki kept her face nuzzled into my chest.

"Okay, love," I replied, "Let's get dressed, then I'll walk with you to the bath house."

I slid my sweat pants and T-shirt back on while Nikki put on her day clothes: a pair of jeans and a long-sleeve graphics T-shirt with the logo of one of her favorite Nu-Alt Rock bands. As she put her socks and shoes on, I went to my tent and slid my shoes on without socks. I planned on getting dressed for the day when we'd returned from the bath house.

"You ready?" Nikki asked as I put my jacket on.

"Yeah," I replied as I exited my tent, "Let's go."

With a flashlight in one hand and Nikki holding my other hand, her arms wrapped around my arm, we walked together toward the bath house. As we reached the dirt road that led to the bath house, I could see that the sky was brighter than at night, even if the underbrush of the forest was still shrouded in darkness. I knew it would be early morning, though I had no idea exactly what time it was, since I'd left my phone in my tent because we had no signal out here anyway. As we walked the quarter mile to the bath house, Nikki continued to hold my arm tightly.

As we approached the bath house, Nikki began walking faster, nearly dragging me along toward the only illumination other than distant campfires.

"Finally," she breathed a sigh of relief as she broke free of my arm and nearly ran through the door to the women's side of the bath house. As I, too, had the need to relieve myself, I walked to the men's side. The screen door squeaked as it swung open, then slammed behind me with a *klack* that echoed through the empty stalls. The interior of the bath house wasn't exactly "dirty" but it wasn't very clean either. The single light bulb in the middle of the room did little to illuminate the interior of the stalls or showers. I quickly used one of the urinals, flushed, then washed my hands at what was at least a forty year old sink with a metal soap dispenser built into the wall.

When I exited the room, I waited between the two sides for Nikki to finish. When she finally came out, the sky was bright enough to illuminate the road slightly.

"I miss my bathroom at home," Nikki sighed as she came out, again taking my hand in hers, "Thanks for walking with me."

I kissed her cheek gently, "You know I'd do anything for you, love."

She blushed, looking down slightly, "I know. But thanks anyway."

She felt a bit more relaxed as we walked back to the campsite. When Max's car was in sight, Nikki let my hand go. It had brightened up enough that even under the trees was clearly visible, if still a little dim.

"There you guys are," Max stated as we got near. He and Michelle were already up and dressed. The campfire had been reignited, and was burning nicely. Max had a portable propane stove and griddle set up and was cooking bacon, eggs, sausage, toast, and grits.

"Good morning," Michelle greeted us.

"Morning, guys," Nikki replied cheerfully.

"Morning," I replied.

"Breakfast will be ready in a moment," Max announced, "Go ahead and sit at the table."

"How's your headache?" I asked Nikki.

"A little better," she smiled, "thanks."

As Nikki sat at the picnic table, Michelle slid an already full cup over to her.

"What's this?" she asked.

"Hangover remedy," Max answered from the grill, "It's my own recipe: Apple Juice, Sprite, and Lemon Juice. Give it half an hour and you'll be right as rain."

I placed a hand on Nikki's shoulder, "I'm going to go get dressed before eating. You good here?"

Nikki nodded, gently placing her hand on mine for a second.

I went to my tent, got dressed in jeans and a nicer T-Shirt. After checking my phone to see what time it was, which was just past seven, I returned to the table.

"Morning, Nate," Morgan greeted me as I approached. Apparently she'd come out of her tent while I was getting dressed.

"Morning, Morg," I responded, sitting next to my sister.

Morgan sat down across the table from Nikki, placed a hand on hers gently, and asked, "How are you feeling, sweetie?"

Nikki glanced at Morgan's hand on hers, but smiled, "Better, thanks."

"I'm sorry if we upset you with the game last night," Morgan looked down, sliding her hands back to her lap, seemingly ashamed, "I guess I just got a little carried away."

"It's okay," Nikki smiled at her, "It was fun. I just didn't like the dark."