Scared Sister Pt. 02: Nyctohylophobia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's okay," she whispered, then louder so the others could hear her, "You can't make me ashamed of my love for my brother. He's been the only good thing in my life, and I wouldn't give him up for the world!"

She encouraged me to keep fucking her, and so I did. I began moving slowly in and out of her, drawing out loud moans of pleasure.

"No need to be ashamed," Michelle replied, moaning, "I love the way my brother fucks me, too."

"Oh, great, now you're doing it, too?" Morgan bemoaned.

"Don't worry, Morg," Max chimed in, now obviously with his cock buried deep in Michelle's pussy as he spoke between moans, "we both... love fucking our cousin... just as much."

I began thrusting faster, causing Nikki to moan louder.

"Oh, Yes!" Nikki nearly yelled, "My Brother feels so goood inside me!"

"Oh, I see," Morgan laughed, "Now you're doing it just to annoy me."

"My sister's pussy is sooo tight," Max laughed, as Michelle let out several tiny moans in a row.

The four of us began laughing between euphoric moans and a few squeals from Nikki.

"That's it," Morgan huffed, "I'm not being left out. Somebody's gonna lick this pussy for me while their brother is fucking them. How 'bout it Nikki."

Nikki's face turned red, "I... ohmmmm... I've never... mmmm... I mean..."

Nikki was so cute, embarrassed, moaning, and squirming, looking up at me for guidance.

I slowed my pace, placing a hand on her cheek, "It's your choice. You don't have to do anything you don't want to."

Nikki held my hand, kissing my wrist as I slowly pushed in and out of her.

"Okay, Morg," she nearly squeaked, "I'll try it."

"Great!" Morgan cheered as I heard her unzip her tent and walk to ours.

As I was facing away from the tent flap, still slowly fucking Nikki, I only heard Morgan unzip our tent and come in. As she did, I felt her naked body rubbing up against mine as she re-zipped the flap.

She placed a hand on my shoulder, rubbing her ample bosom against my back, "Here, let's get you two into a better position for this."

"O...okay..." Nikki stammered.

"Relax hun," Morgan said compassionately, placing a hand on Nikki's cheek, "I'll guide you."

Morgan positioned us with me on my knees behind Nikki, who was in a doggy style with her butt in the air, her pussy lined up with my cock, and her head near the ground where Morgan began to sit down, facing Nikki.

While Morgan repositioned us, I got my first good look at my naked cousin. While I knew she had a good figure, large boobs, well-formed hips and rear, I was surprised by how many tattoos she had. Until last night I didn't know she had any, and now, I could see all of them. She had three on her left boob, two on her right, and half a dozen or more spread between her pelvis and thighs. All of them were various gaming logos, symbols from various anime, or various flowers.

"Holy shit, Morg!" Nikki gasped, "You're like a walking video game advertisement!"

Morgan smiled, "I get a new tattoo every time I beat a game or complete an anime series."

"What about the flowers?" Nikki asked as Morgan positioned herself with her pussy, which had a smaller rose on each side of her labia, at Nikki's head

"Each time I take a boy's virginity, or am a girl's first lesbian encounter, I get a new flower."

Nikki nearly choked, "Wow!"

Morgan laughed, "I think I'll get a special one just for you, Nikki. Maybe a snapdragon."

"So, this counts, then?" Nikki asked timidly, "I mean..."

"Oh, sweetie," Morgan gently rubbed her cheek, "It may not be as much as Michelle and I did with her first lesbian experience, but it'll be enough to merit a tattoo. Now, Nate, your little sister needs you to fuck her. Get moving!"

At that, I slowly pushed my (insanely erect) cock into Nikki's quivering pussy. She moaned in pleasure as I drove myself all the way in.

"Oh, it sounds like she liked that," Michelle commented.

"We've never done this position before," I admitted as I began thrusting in and out.

Nikki moaned as my balls began gently tapping against her clit as I pushed in.

"Okay, Nikki," Morgan commanded, "try to focus on my pussy. Start by licking it up and down my slit."

I could see Nikki's head moving up and down slowly. I couldn't see exactly what she was doing, but from Morgan's reaction, she was doing something right

"Mmmm, yeah," Morgan moaned, "That's a good girl."

Morgan slid her legs along Nikki's calves toward my legs until all three of us were touching each other. I rubbed Nikki's hips and thighs as I pushed in and out slightly faster.

"Match his pace," Morgan instructed, When he pumps faster, lick faster. Use your fingers in my... ooohhhh, you're already ahead of me, good."

I gently rubbed both Nikki and Morgan's calves, then rubbed back to Nikki's hips and butt. The amalgam of moans from me, Nikki and Morgan filled the tent, and apparently beyond.

"You guys must be having fun," Max laughed.

"And you're not?" Michelle asked, "You're cock is buried in your sister's pussy, so you must be having fffffffiuuuuuuohhhhhFFFUUUCK!"

Michelle's scream of ecstasy spurred me on to begin thrusting faster.

"Mmm, mmm, mmmm, mmmmm," Nikki moaned in repetition as I pushed my cock harder into her loving hole.

"Oh, yeah!" Morgan moaned, "Damn, Nikki, are you sure you've never done this before?"

"Uh uh," Nikki replied, "Never even... ohhhmmmm... considered it, honestly."

Morgan laughed, "Well, you seem to be a natural at it, hun. Mmmmm."

Michelle and Max both laughed between moans.

Watching Nikki go down on Morgan was a real turn on, pushing my already intense erection into overdrive. I began plowing hard into Nikki's pussy, loud slaps and sloshes could be heard throughout the campsite.

As I felt my climax fast approaching, I knew Nikki's was closing in as well. Her pussy began spasming over and over as she squealed in pleasure. I could still see her head ferociously lapping at Morgan's snatch, her own moans and squeals evident of Nikki's endeavors.

Finally, I felt Nikki's love chamber contract so tightly I thought it might never let go.

"Oh FUUUUUCK! NATE!" Nikki screamed uncontrollably as my cock erupted streams of cum into her.

"Oh, FUUUCK!" I returned her sentiment just as loudly.

Nikki nearly collapsed onto the ground, but I held her rear tightly against my loins. I pushed hard into her, filling her until she was overflowing with cum.

With one last blast of cum, we both collapsed onto the floor, between Morgan's spread legs.

"Awwww," Morgan laughed, "Don't pass out on me yet. I need a cock in me before I go to bed."

Nikki shot me a worried glance, but calmed down when I replied, "Sorry, Morg. My cock is only for my little sister."

Michelle and Max laughed.

"Well, then," Morgan grinned, "Max, you'll have to do the job again tonight."

Michelle moaned, "At least let him finish in me first, then he's all yours."

We all laughed together. Morgan gently brushed her hand against first my, then Nikki's cheeks, "Thank you for tonight, Nikki. I'm glad we had this experience together."

She leaned over and kissed our cheeks gently, then left the tent.

Nikki and I repositioned ourselves in her sleeping bag, with both our heads on her pillow. She kissed me gently, snuggling into my side.

"I love you, Nathan," she whispered, "Thank you for... what you said... about being only for me."

I started to respond, but saw she'd already fallen asleep.

As I lay there, listening to Max and Michelle fucking, I was thankful that I had such a wonderful sister. While I had found it quite sexy watching her eat out our cousin, I realized that, despite Morgan's smoking hot body, I had no desire to fuck her. The only person I wanted to make love to, was Nikki. With this revelation on my mind, I smiled and began to drift off into the land of dreams.

*

When I woke up, Nikki was still asleep, snuggled into my side. I could tell it was still dark out, although I didn't know exactly what time it was. I heard whispering coming from the direction of the campfire, which I could hear crackling.

I gently kissed Nikki's cheek, and her eyes slowly opened.

"Hey," she whispered, "Everything okay?"

I smiled, "Yeah. I think the others are awake. I'd like to go talk with them, but if you still want to sleep, I'll stay here with you."

"I'll be okay, Nate," she kissed my cheek, "Go make sure we're all good with... what happened last night. I'll come out when it gets lighter."

"Okay," I kissed her lips softly, "Rest well, my love."

As she dozed off again I quietly slipped over to my tent, got dressed for the day, then headed up to the campfire where our three cousins were all sitting around, talking about something dealing with Morgan's job, I think. As I approached, they all smiled, Morgan especially.

"Good morning, Nate," Morgan greeted me, "Did the two of you sleep well?"

"Yeah," I replied, "Although Nikki's still asleep."

Morgan laughed, "I bet. You really gave it to her last night."

I blushed, "About... all that..."

"Don't worry, Nate," Max interrupted, "We all know how to keep things secret."

"I was afraid I might have let on, with my slip about Max cooking breakfast, that the three of us were living together," Michelle laughed, "And with all the questions about our sex lives during truth or dare, I was sure you'd figured it out."

"We we're trying to keep our relationships with each other a secret," Morgan added, "but when we heard you two the first night, I figured we might be okay letting you guys in on our secret."

"I appreciate that," I replied, sitting down in my usual chair, "Nikki and I have had to keep our relationship a secret so much, we hadn't been able to... be intimate... since our dad sold the house, since we can't live together anymore."

"Why not?" Michelle asked.

"Well, our parents are paying for Nikki's college, which she really wants to finish. We're afraid they'll cut her off if she and I move in together."

"Oh, yeah," Max sighed, "I remember those days. Before Michelle graduated last year, she and I had to sneak around, making sure our parents didn't hear us fooling around at home during the summer, but since she lived on campus, and I moved in with Morgan close by after I'd graduated, we had a lot of freedom."

"How did the three of you... get together... anyway?" I asked, genuinely curious.

"That's a long story," Michelle laughed, "But the short of it is Max and I had been messing around for years, and Morgan caught us, but instead of telling our parents..."

"I asked to join in," Morgan interrupted, "which reminds me, I have to ask... You and Nikki... what's the deal?"

"What do you mean?"

"Are you two just messing around, like us, just enjoying life together, or..."

Michelle interrupted, "They're in love, dummy. Can't you tell by the way they always are touching each other, holding hands when they think we're not looking, the way he's always making sure she's okay, the way she looks to him for guidance. The respect the two of them have goes beyond love into something I can't even describe."

Max, Morgan, and I all stared at Michelle for a moment.

"What?" she shrugged, "It's adorable how in love they are. I wish I had something like that," she looked at Max and Morgan, "No offense to you guys, I love you both dearly, but I can see how much Nate and Nikki love each other, and it makes our relationships just seem..."

"Less than they could be?" Max asked.

"Yeah," Michelle agreed.

Morgan looked down, obviously contemplating.

"Michelle," Max said softly, "When we first started... all this... you made it clear you didn't want a real relationship, just a fun, casual one."

"What if..." Michelle choked, "What if I do, now?"

As I watched the two of them going back and forth, I suddenly remembered what Max had said to me in the showers, that he would do anything for Michelle.

"What if," Max smiled, "I've always wanted a real relationship, with you, with dates and all?"

"Do I get a say?" Morgan asked, seriously.

"Of course," Michelle replied, "We're all a part of this relationship."

Just then, Nikki came out of her tent, dressed in her day clothes. I realized the sun had come up enough to illuminate the underbrush. As she walked up to us, Morgan looked over to her and smiled, "Good morning."

"Morning," Nikki blushed as she sat in her chair next to me, "I'm sorry I slept so late. I just..."

"Wanted to wait 'till it was lighter out?" Michelle guessed.

Nikki nodded.

"Nikki," Morgan smiled, "I wanted to thank you for letting me join you and Nate last night. I know it was a new experience for you, but I'm glad you let me share it with you."

Nikki blushed more, too shy to reply, sliding closer to me, placing her hand on mine, holding tightly.

"I want you to know," Morgan continued, "Even though I may be... open, with my sexuality, I wouldn't have asked if you two hadn't already been special to me. I wouldn't have done that with just anyone."

Max and Michelle were respectfully quiet while Morgan talked to Nikki. Morgan stood up and walked over to us, kneeling on one knee in front of us, between both of us. Nikki looked nervously at me, but I squeezed her hand, reassuringly.

Morgan placed a hand on our joined hands, "What the two of you have... I've never felt that before. I love lots of people, but only a few are special enough to me to share what we did last night."

"What about all the flower tattoos?" Nikki asked cautiously.

"I have seven flower tattoos," Morgan explained sweetly, "When I get the snapdragon for you, that will be eight. The Four Roses are for three ex-boyfriends and one ex-girlfriend of mine. The Tulip is for Michelle, and the Sunflower and Hibiscus are for two of my cousins on my Mom's side. The only person of those that I'm still intimate with is Michelle."

"You said the other night that you'd slept with nine people," I pointed out, "If the seven flowers are seven of them, I guess Max makes eight and your high school boyfriend that took your virginity make nine?"

Morgan smiled, "And Nikki makes ten, now."

Nikki blushed more, "I wasn't sure if that counted as... I mean... It was just..."

"It was a wonderful experience," Morgan interjected, "And even if it ends up being a one time thing, I will treasure the memory."

Nikki's face nearly turned completely red, "Thanks, I guess."

Morgan smiled, then grinned at me, "It's too bad I couldn't make it eleven with Nate, but I understand your devotion to each other. I know expecting something else tonight would be a bit much for you, sweetheart, but maybe, if you want to go camping again with us, we can all do more together."

Nikki looked at me, worried for a moment, "Actually... and it has nothing to do with what happened last night, I promise, but I don't think I want to stay another night. What we did... was fun... but I don't want to stay in the forest another night. It's just... too scary."

Morgan gently squeezed our hands, "That's okay. I understand. Maybe if we went camping somewhere closer to home you wouldn't be so scared," she stood up and returned to her chair.

"Maybe..." Nikki paused, "Maybe we could do something other than camping?"

"That's possible," Michelle replied, "I know of a nice mountain cabin we could rent for a weekend."

Nikki's eyes lit up, "That sounds like fun."

"Maybe next year we can rent a cabin," Max suggested.

"Why wait until next year?" Morgan asked, "How about we all spend Christmas together in a nice, snowy mountain cabin?"

Nikki smiled a bright smile, "Even if we didn't do anything... like last night... I would love to spend Christmas with you guys."

"I'll set it up," Michelle smiled.

"Great!" Nikki smiled at me, "So, what are we doing today? I know I want to leave before it gets dark, but I don't have a problem staying most of the day."

"I agree," I replied, "We should probably leave around four or so if we're going to get home before it's too late, but I don't see any reason we can't stay and have fun until then."

"Tell you what," Max suggested, "How about I start breakfast while Michelle and Morgan help you guys take down your tents and pack up, then after breakfast we can go down one of the other hiking trails. One of them leads to a nearby fishing lake which sounds like a nice sight to see."

"As long as we don't go swimming," Michelle stated, "I don't want to have to dry out my shoes again. They got soaked after our little river escapade, even though I took them off."

"Agreed," Morgan laughed.

"Sounds like a plan," Max agreed.

Once we had both of our tents packed away, along with all of our toiletries and such, we ate breakfast, which was Pancakes and Bacon, we all took a trip to the bath house, washed up, then returned to the campsite before heading out to the new hiking trail.

This time, as we walked to the lake, Nikki and I held hands the whole way, even though westayed with the others. I could see Max wanted to do the same with Michelle, but they never actually did. Unlike the other trail, this one was just a single path from the parking lot to the lake, with no forks, although it did have some twists and turns.

When we finally emerged from the forest to a small clearing, the path continued straight to the lake, which was larger than I'd expected. It would have probably taken us the better part of a day to walk around it, so we instead just found a nice spot near the edge where we could sit on the grassy hill and look out onto the lake. Nikki and I sat next to each other, our legs touching, our arms around each other. Max, Michelle, and Morgan all sat together a little ways away from us, obviously wanting some time to talk between themselves after our discussion this morning.

"Nate," Nikki nuzzled my cheek, "Thank you for bringing me camping. I know it's not been what either of us expected, but I have had a fun time, despite my fear of the darkness."

I kissed her cheek, "I'm glad you've had a good time. I was worried your fears might ruin it for you, but I'm glad I was wrong."

"Honestly," Nikki snuggled closer, "I think it would have been worse if it had been just the two of us. Without Max and Michelle, and especially Morgan, last night, I think I would have wanted to leave last night."

"I'm surprised to hear you say that," I replied honestly, "I never imagined you'd be into... that... I mean, I found it very hot, but still."

Nikki blushed, "Normally I wouldn't have been... into it, I mean... I've never even considered being with a girl before. But Morgan made it so easy to enjoy... And you were there, which helped a lot. But honestly, I wouldn't want to do it all the time. I prefer when it's just the two of us."

I smiled, "So do I. Even though I did like seeing you... playing with Morgan... I enjoyed the times we used to have together, just the two of us, more."

Nikki sighed, "Yeah. And I was a little too drunk to really enjoy it the other night. I mean, I did enjoy it, but..."

"I know what you mean," I kissed her cheek softly, "It is better sober."

Nikki began to look sad, "Are you upset that I want to go home early?"

I turned to face her, placing a hand on her cheek, "Not at all, Nikki. You know I'd never ask you to stay somewhere that made you uncomfortable."

"But..." Nikki began to tear up a bit, "I want to spend another night with you. Just you. No alcohol."

I smiled, kissing her lips softly, "Nikki, just because we're leaving today, doesn't mean we have to go home."

Nikki looked a bit confused, sniffling a bit, "What do you mean?"

I hugged her tightly, then whispered into her ear, "Let's get a hotel tonight."