Scared Sister Pt. 02: Nyctohylophobia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love you, too, Nicole," I kissed her back, on the lips.

Turning on my side again, we stared into each others eyes, just enjoying the moment.

After about five minutes, Nicole again broke the silence, "You're probably getting tired now, but I wanted to say 'Thank You' again, for bringing me on this trip."

I smiled, then smirked, "Who said anything about getting tired?"

I gently rolled her onto her back, positioning myself between her legs, "I'm just getting started. And, 'you're welcome, my love.'"

Nicole's face lit up as I once again pushed myself into her, beginning another round of lovemaking.

*

I don't know what time it was when we finally fell asleep. But when we woke up, it was ten o'clock, we were covered in cum and sweat, and we were snuggled together like the lovers we were. After waking Nicole up with a gentle series of kisses, wee got up, took a shower together, got dressed, gathered our things, and left the hotel, checking out just before eleven. When we were once again on the highway, heading home, Nicole, now again Nikki, my loving little sister, placed her hand on mine and smiled.

"Thank you, Nate," she blushed, "for last night, and for the whole weekend. I really had fun."

"So did I," I smiled back.

"Maybe," she looked down for a moment, blushing more, "Maybe we can try to get a hotel again sometime."

"I would like that," I replied, then an idea hit me, "What about a 'Hotel on the Water'?"

"You mean a Cruise?" she nearly jumped up and down in her seat, "I've always wanted to go on a cruise!"

"When I get home, I'll start looking up one that I can afford," I stated.

"YAY!" Nikki cheered excitedly.

She smiled the whole way home, whether we were talking about something or just sitting there in silence. After we returned home, things got pretty much back to normal. Nikki and I still saw each other almost every day, and went on a date every week or so. We floated the idea of getting a hotel occasionally, but could never come up with a good excuse for Nikki to not be home, so it never panned out. That was, until later that year when we finally decided to go on a week long cruise. But that's a story all on its own...