Scarlet Scale Ch. 001

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah," Carlotta said as she got up, holding my hand as she walked over to the far corner "hey Uthgerd, can we talk with you for a moment?"

She was a very solidly built woman in a suit of durable steel-plate armor. It reminded me of the set that I wore before I was able to switch to the more powerful ebony.

"Hey!" She said cheerfully "glad to see you finally stood up for-" then she noticed us holding hands "uh, that's not why, is it?"

Carlotta looked as red as my scales then, but didn't let go right away "Look, she and I just met, so... no, but I think I'm starting to think that all the men flirting, I'm so put off by it, that I'm starting to wonder. Anyway, no, she's going out on some kind of retrieval job for the Jarl. In one of your ancestors' ancient tombs, and I figured that she'd appreciate some help, especially if some of your ancient ancestors start getting 'upset.'"

"Ah... yes..." Uthgerd agreed, and asked me next "You ever fight zombies?"

"Yeah," I said "they're pretty slow, well usually, but sometimes they can move fast, as well as use magic. For the most part, they're fairly easy though."

"Skyrim," Uthgerd shook her head "it doesn't have zombies like that. Instead, we have draugr. As far as bodies go, zombies are, well, still 'fresh,' soft and rotting, but you're experienced with them. Draugr, on the other hand, are desiccated, dried-out corpses, that sometimes appear fully dead, but may also start 'waking up,' and attack with the weapons they were buried with, or also using magic. But some more powerful ones can also use 'shouts.'"

"Shouts?"

"Yes. Shouts. Not like when Carlotta here was telling off that poor excuse for a bard. I don't know how Kyne blessed us with it, and I feel too tired to go on about the old legends, but a shout is a particular kind of magic projected out by a special shouted word. Some people who live now can do it too, one of whom used his in what started our civil war. Ulfric can 'shout,' but I don't care for politics. You might able to handle the draugr, especially the weaker ones, but another warrior at your side would be even better."

"Okay," I agreed "so I understand you're also a sellsword too. How much?"

"I'm not sure how you do this in say, Argonia, or Cyrodiil, but here, we try our best to judge what an appropriate price is, based on our skill, and the quality of our equipment. That part is up front, and if we find extra riches or such, it was only then we decide over whether we split that or not, and of how much. So, mine is at 575 septims, though I like you, another woman proving herself... how about 500 even? We can split extra loot there, and whatever the Jarl gives you is all yours."

"I like that." And I fished out a large gold coin, and one of my emeralds. "These are yours then, but I'll give them when we go. I planned on going in the morning, I already rented a room for the night."

"Of course." She agreed. "I have a house in the city, though some might say its right here, haha."

"Good." I said. "Meet outside the tavern at first light."

Then we shook hands and as she walked out, the fellow warrior swayed her hips. When she got to the door, she turned her head and winked at me! I was beginning to think I should have moved out to Skyrim sooner, even if I did still miss the swamp. By now, I assumed that Carlotta had already gone home to her daughter.

When I got to my room and was in the middle of disrobing though, I heard a knock. Not caring much for modesty if they saw me naked, and frankly, preferring that they did see a little actually, I called for them to open the door. I was shocked to see instead of Uthgerd, or even Carlotta, it was Mikael!

"What... what are you doing here, fool?!"

"Well," he said pensively "I'm truly sorry for-" Then he was embarrassed, and tried turning around. "Uh... I didn't realize you were already-"

"No, stop!" I growled. "If I demand an answer, I expect you to pay attention! Now look at me!"

He nervously turned around, as I already had finished undressing in front of him.

"But you're naked, I thought-"

"I didn't say I cared what you thought, did I?"

He didn't seem to know what to say, so I repeated myself, gritting my teeth.

"I. Didn't. Say. I. Cared. Did. I...?"

"Uh, no..." he recalled, redfaced. "To... ah answer your uh, first question, I felt truly sorry for you and Carlotta to have had to see my misbehavior earlier. I know I brag a lot-"

"Get to the point, Milkdrinker..." I had heard that nords used it as an insult, and I wanted to make certain he knew of my disdain.

"I... I saw you talking with Carlotta, I just wanted her to be SURE that I... I'm g-g-going to respect her as she wants now. I brag about my 'conquests,' but... well, I don't want needless concern about either. G-goodnight."

He turned to leave, but I liked that he seemed serious, and even a little nice now. Probably just needed to know just how he needed to keep his libido in check. Good thing he knocked on MY door then.

"Did I say you were dismissed?!"

"No, I-I-" he stammered again.

"Get in here already!" I wasn't yelling, but happy to let him know I was irritated. "Now, before I REALLY lose my patience!"

Obviously confused, but not wanting to see me any angrier, he hurried in.

"If you enjoy the pursuit of a woman's affection without even ever seeking to understand WHY she would be interested in you, then you will be rejected all the time. Also," I said, standing as I grabbed my short whip, and a gag, "if you keep trying to take the lead in your flirtations, but get rejected all the time, then maybe you need the woman to teach you how to behave. Now, I will give you ONE chance to decide, here and now, if you REALLY want a woman's perspective, or to keep getting rejected. If you leave, then I will not care, unless you hurt someone I care about. If you stay, you WILL obey my EVERY command, whim, interest, and follow after any of MY desires. Am I CLEAR?"

"Yes." Mikael gulped nervously.

"Yes, WHAT?!"

"Yes, my Mistress."

I grinned deviantly.

"Excellent." I had hardly gotten here, and I already had a slave. Oh, I was quite pleased. Quite pleased indeed... "My 'instruction' of you begins then. Strip."

His already wide eyes got even more so, and hesitated for only 10 seconds before I drew back my whip. I prided myself with being able to use it without leaving welts, only vague redness that stung like an angry bee's jab, but a lot of them were quite enough to "reinforce" my wishes, without looking like actual whipmarks. I struck his chest.

"Ahhh!" He gasped.

"Put this on," I held out the gag "as you strip. If you're too slow with the gag, then another lash."

I enjoyed his quickness to follow my order then, but brandished my whip again.

"The gag is to be put on fast, but remove your clothes MUCH slower, and one piece at a time. Not all women are alike, but many will expect you to know that we sometimes like to prolong the 'action before the action.' If I say what I want here, a simple, single word or two should obviously be enough. RIGHT?"

Now that he was gagged, Mikael could only respond with an immediate nod.

"Mistress is pleased..." I genuinely was too. If he truly learned from this, then I was helping all womenkind, as well as showing him how he could succeed. Good things all around, but especially for me here. "In case you didn't hear it before, my name is Scarlet-Scale. Remember it well, because I should NOT need to introduce myself again."

He did take his time in stripping as I ordered. Even if he was trembling a bit, he was also sporting a ten-inch at halfway up. Nice! No wonder he thought he'd be accepted so readily.

"Good, slave. Now, get over to my bed."

He started walking, but I lashed him again.

"On all fours. CRAWL. Or I may start getting 'creative' with punishment."

After he had done so, the nord was laying on my bed, fully erect at 11 and a half, maybe even 12 inches. His eyes were closed, but he seemed like he "knew" already what I was going to do next. I do so love being such an "unpredictable" bitch.

"Turn over slave!! On your stomach!"

His eyes flashed open in confusion and concern, but he complied. I had already pushed my long wooden double-ended toy ended toy in and out, thoroughly lubricating it with my soaking dampness. Then I pushed it in, letting its length resemble his member in that aspect, as it stuck out from me.

"Your Mistress is considerate that you are used to being in 'my' role here. But, as I said before, that if you are to understand a woman, you will need HER perspective. Cooperate, and Mistress is pleased... I needn't say what she might do if Mistress is DISpleased."

Then the very next instant, I launched myself quickly onto his arse, and my slave groaned loudly and long in pain.

"If Mistress' slave understands this, then he will be more thoughtful in whether this is painful or pleasurable to a woman. KNOW this feeling.

My slave's groaning had started changing around then, from groaning to gasping. He wasn't enjoying it at all, but I was, "driving" the "point" home as now, and as I pulled at his hair. I continued flexing my muscles in my hips, shifting the angle of my toy.

"Tell Mistress, HONESTLY. Is her slave enjoying this?"

He groaned a no through the gag.

"Exactly. When a man tries too much after the woman says 'No,' it feels like this,"

I thrust especially harder right then, and especially enjoyed his groan. I was fairly certain that tears were actually flowing heavily from his eyes now.

"It's the emotional reaction she has, and she may even be afraid, or simply be tired of it to the angry point of what Carlotta did tonight. I know that no matter what Mistress' slave gets from this experience, he WILL actually think more carefully about whether a woman he is interested in, is wanting said interest or NOT."

My scaly hips were slapping him harder now, and since I needed him to understand me, it was getting harder to keep my speech coherent.

"Now... oh, ah... that isn't to say that a woman, oh slave, you are... a... ah... a GOOD fuck... that a woman does not appreciate a compliment, we do, but... oh... compliment us about things we believe... oh, slave... that you REALLY feel that way... oh slave, oh yes!!"

I still managed to keep my voice down, but oh yes, the climax was definitely delicious. Oh sooo very, very, very, very dee-licious. I had reached my first big climax, but I wanted to keep going for another orgasm or two.

"Now that Slave has had his first important lesson, we will fuck the other... ohhhh... way next, but Mistress wants a few more orgasms like... ah... like thissss..."

I bucked up and down hard, pulling at hair like a horse's mane. He had probably thought before this that he was a big "stud" of a man. Now that I was riding him in a way almost resembling a horse, though in a way he never expected, the irony in the reversed roles was... 'satisfying' me as much as the physical. He was starting to groan again now, but in a way that sounded like he was clearly enjoying it, and starting to buck his hips in time with mine.

"Now see, slave? Believe it or not, a man DOES actually have a pleasure spot there, you now know something 'new' about your body."

We kept at it, now both wanting it like this. We were gasping through our mutual orgasms, but I started hearing him work up to his quickly. Before I knew it, he was cumming on the bed, and I was pulling his hair back up to my mouth where I stuck my tongue in his ear.

"Oh yes, slave has learned his lesson... now is a time that he learn something 'new' about his Mistress..."

I got up, and ordered him to turn over again. He was clearly enjoying the experience now, and seemed "almost" reluctant to have it change. But he complied readily, so I pretended that I was simply 'waiting' as he 'caught' his breath.

I wasn't sure, but it seemed like his "full" erection may have actually been THIRTEEN inches instead of the twelve. I chuckled, thinking that not even he may have thought he had that fullness in him. His pole was definitely hard as oak now, but I was also pleased to see it still had a dribble of his seed, complimenting the amount on the bed, which seemed enough to fill a whole pitcher.

"Lay back." I ordered, as I pulled my toy out. "Do NOT move, until I tell you, or I WILL use a paralysis spell on you."

My slave happily obeyed, eager to let me do as I wished. I mounted him, and slowly, VERY slowly, began pushing him all the way inside me. His eyes bulged again, as I slid not only his entire length and girth inside, but also as he started to feel something ELSE about his new Mistress. As I started my very slow, but increasing rhythm of up and down, back and forth, side to side, I explained what I knew was that "extra" surprise.

"When Mistress was learning her talents in Alteration magic, she also found a way to change the texture of her scaly skin, and including the tissues "inside" that part of her. Mistress can completely control every bit you feel of her, in any number of patterns. So far as Mistress knows, only she can do this, though she also believes that other women can learn this too. But now... that Mistress has shown you that women have many more secrets than you might guess..."

By now my slave's eyes were rolling back into his head as he came in a steady stream inside now. I was sending wave after rippling wave of my fleshy tissue cradling along his meat.

"Perhaps now you will now more naturally treat all women with the respect we deserve."

We continued, until he was so exhausted that he simply fell asleep through all his exertion. Contrary to what an unknowing observer might think, I was not some strange daedric creature from Oblivion stealing away life essence with mysterious sex magic or something.

I was only an argonian(though I had heard rumors of those who had become "more" than mortal), who had discovered a 'new' way to use Alteration magic in an unexpected part of her body. I got off my new slave as he rested in my rented bed, his energy restoring slowly. I cast another, also practical, spell on myself. This Illusion spell would automatically wake me up at the time I desired, though I might be tired in the morning for not having had the sleep I'd naturally have.

Then I laid down naked, next to Mikael, pleased with myself as I drifted off to sleep.