Scatching an Itch

Story Info
A faithful husband gets his deepest desire fufilled.
1.6k words
3.71
18.7k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To call the Midnight Lounge, "a classy place," would be a disservice to the club. Muscular men in nothing but bow ties, and thongs patrolled the tables to carry drinks. Sli's dark nose twitched at the smell of nicotine and pot, the heavy smoke blurring the rest of the club.

As Sli leaned back in plush black couch, a waiter placed a glass of wine on the knee-high table in front of him. Sli's purple furred ear flicked in surprise, following the shaggy furred hand to the waiter standing upright next to his table. They were short, and blessed with pudgy curves that made his clothes cling delightfully.

Sli took the wine glass and took in the water's heavy set figure against the gloom of the smoke.

Sli first thought they were another waiter, but they were dressed differently. The ensemble reminded Sli of a belly dancer. Their baggy, almost sheer leggings hung low, and what little sense of decency they had was the simple gray vest they wore. The dancer gave a curt bow, letting their long ears hang. "Thank you for joining us tonight sir. May I join you for a drink?" Asked the dancer, their voice something between soft and masculine. Their head rose to meet their client, revealing a pair of hazel eyes standing out in the still darkness of the club.

Sli hesitated before nodding, patting the seat next to him. The waiter lounged on the circular couch, leaning against Sli's body. Their muzzle was intimately close, the smell of alcohol and marijuana heavy on the goat boy's breath. "My name is Jonas, and I'm your host tonight. Are you the puppy boy my sister told me about?"

"Uh, yeah," Sli stuttered, struggling to meet Jonas' lidded gaze. The husky started shivering with excitement. Sli broke contact to have a sip of his wine, shaving off just a bit of his previous nerves. "Vivian said you know how to handle guys with my," he stuttered, trying to find the correct words. "My, uh, problem." Sli's wide green eyes kept drifting over Jonas' body, locking onto the tube snaking along transparent pant leg.

Jonas crept his fingers up Sli's arm, making random shapes in his thick fur, drawing intimately closer to his ear. "I don't think getting your ass fucked like a princess is a problem," he giggled. "Oh, don't look so surprised," he chided before placing a kiss on Sli's neck. The little husky stayed quiet as Jonas ran their fingers over his shoulders and chest, feeling Sli shiver under his fur. "We're going to make sweet music together."

"I see what you're looking at you know," Jonas breathed, untying a ribbon from his waist. The flowing pants fell, letting Sli get a full view the monster between their legs. "Have you ever taken it before?"

It took Sli ten long seconds of staring at the growing cock next to him before he shook his head. "My wife and I tried pegging once," he said dreamily. "I couldn't get off," Sli stuttered, suddenly interested in his cup of wine.

Jonas rose to his dainty hooves and stood in front of his new client. "Come on, you can say it. You needed the real thing," Jonas said with a switch of his hips. "You needed something big, and warm inside you, huh?" The goat boy was at full mast now, a pillar of meat over a foot long hung under Sli's snout.

"If you want a real cock inside you, you're going to get me ready," Jonas said taking hold of his rod and nudging Sli's snout, smearing precum over his lips.

Sli shivered shamefully at the touch of warmth. Sli wrapped his hand around the cock under his gave it a few experimental pumps. He quickly found a rhythm, looking up to Jonas' blissful smile as he milked his cock. Sli gradually picked up the pace of his hands, leaning at the edge of his seat to lavish Jonas' tip like an ice cream cone.

The sound of Sli's wet tongue slobbering on Jonas' cock head could be heard several booths away. Slowly other conversations became silence, the only sound left being the wet smacking of Sli's lips on Jonas' meat. The little husky bobbed his head along and around the throbbing knob between his fingers.

Salty precum leaked from Jonas' spit coated fuckstick in a constant stream, pouring over Sli's knuckles. "How are we going to get this inside me?" Sli asked, his hands idly squeezing another pulse of fluid.

Jonas snapped his fingers and another waiter arrived immediately, and gave him a fresh bottle of lube. Though he was short, and as Sli quickly found out, very soft, the smile Jonas gave to the man at his knees was nothing short of devious.

"You're going to lube me up like a good boy, that's how." Jonas said, popping the cap open.

Sli looked to the pillar of cock before him, steeling himself with a deep breath before presenting his hands palms up. Sli's hands went to work covering Jonas' cock in sweet viscous lube. Within a minute the little goats big cock was coated in drippy lube, and harder than iron. Thick ejaculate poured over Sli's knuckles, Jonas himself barely standing on shaking knees. Jonas whined as he took his rod from Sli's grip. "There we go. Now show me your ass boy. And oh, say hi to your new fans," Jonas growled, pointing out to the club.

Sli furrowed his brow and climbed onto the couch, peering over the seat. People from other booths and open tables were en rapt by husky's performance. The married man himself watched as several people clinked their glasses and gave the crowd an uneasy smile. The idea of several strangers watching him lose his virginity suddenly took a back seat the moment something hot, slimy, and thick rub against his vulnerable asshole.

"God, you're tight as hell" Jonas said through gritted teeth. The whining below him slowly grew to a pitch, the blunted cock head sinking inside with a wet, "pop," forcing a squeal of pleasure out of the anal slut under his touch. "I love screamers" Jonas whispered, settling against Sli's back as he slowly fed every inch of his cock inside their spasming hole.

The heat of stuffing him from behind was unbearable for Sli, the death grip on the sofa creaking its frame. Sli's attention on the intruder inside him was suddenly interrupted as Jonas' hands suddenly found themselves below his waist, fingers grabbing onto the pointed cock peeking from his sheathe. Blood surged to Sli's knotted cock, his girth dropping into Jonas' slick grip.

Jonas started fucking the little husky with a tender hand at first, gingerly guiding his club headed cock in and out of Sli with quick, shallow thrusts. The husky bounced off of Jonas' hips with an excited glee. The dopey smile he gave the crowd growing around him made Jonas grin. "Are you enjoying yourself, bitch boy?" Jonas asked. The series of confused and pleasured gargles Sli gave in response made Jonas moan harder than the guts squeezing his dick.

Completely immersed in the pleasure pounding his rectum, Sli's tongue hung out of his mouth as Jonas gained speed. Jonas squeezed and needed his client's bubble butt, holding him in place as he found another angle to attack Sli's overwhelmed prostate.

Sli was the first to cum. The forbidden mix of a cock as thick as his arm plumbing every nook and cranny inside him was too much to handle. Sli's grip on the couch wavered, letting out one last moan of relief as his guts squeezed the cock jack-hammering him into his seat. Cum sputtered out of Sli's tapered cock tip in long heavy ropes slapping onto the abused black leather with force. The husky's green eyes rolled back in his skull, his jaw slacked as he let go of what little control he had left in his body, completely vulnerable to Jonas' thrusts.

Jonas began to let out feral grunts and snorts of effort, repeatedly hilting the now comatose Sli. Each hollow slap of fur on fur churned his loins, his own mounting lusts forcing him to give up his seed. Jonas buried himself inside Sli once more and let go, staring into the crowd of patrons as he shot his load. The immense girth of Jonas' dick twitched inside Sli, milking a few more shots from him as boiling hot cum rushed to meet Sli's guts. Jonas wrapped his arms around Sli's waist and settled into his soft blanket like fur entwining them together as he continued to empty his essence.

Jonas slowly rose back to his hooves with a grunt, gingerly backing his sperm soaked dick out of the husky's slimy tunnel. "I don't think you're going to sit straight for a while, sweet boy," he breathed.

Sli made no attempt at communication, the light snoring from his snout saying enough. Jonas snapped his fingers once more, and another well-dressed employee materialized from the shadows, and presented a phone. Jonas took the cell phone, swiping at the bright screen until he got what he wanted, and held the phone up in a selfie pose. He slapped down his heavy dick on the sleeping man's back, snapping several pictures before dialing a number with a devious smile on his muzzle.

Several miles away, a short tigress sat in her bed, a digital tablet in her paws. A notification popped onto her screen mid stroke of her pen. "M'row?" Papaya said curiously, opening the message.

"Oh my god!" She shouted, covering her muzzle.

Papaya's furry brows shot to her hairline, the high definition image of her husband passed out on a couch with a dopey grin, and a cock bigger than she'd ever seen hovering over his gaped asshole on her phone. "He's going to need bigger toys after this!" said the caption.