Scattered Pages - The Hunter

Story Info
Sometimes you're the hunter. Sometimes you're the prey.
1.6k words
4.01
18.9k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The predator within me rose quickly to the flash of prey in her. Her shy smile and the slight squint to her flashing eyes calls my demons to the surface as she quickly turned back to the conversation and the tall man beside her with his arm around her waist.

Moments later I caught her sideways glance toward the bar and a raised eyebrow.

"More drinks love?" I ask my date. She's a friend from work who asked me to accompany her to this function. I have no idea where this evening is leading but I know where I am heading right now. The beast is woken, so I crouch in the social grass and wait for a moment to pounce.

"Um, no thanks, I'm good. Just going to go mingle a little. Some people to network, you know how it is at these things?"

"Sure."

"You okay for a bit? I know you don't know anyone."

"Fine. I'll go hold up the bar for a while."

"I owe you. You're a sport." She rises and I watch her approach the group where the girl was earlier and shake hands and shine that seriously fake smile dutifully. Making my way to the bar I take a stool beside the woman who sips a martini and smiles to herself at my arrival.

"Hi." Her timid welcome is breathy and hints at nerves.

"Hi. I'm Tony."

"Jill. Shh..." She drains her glass and I watch her pretty neck wishing I could bite it. Placing her cup down on the table she takes my hand, stands and leads me quickly through the crowd. As I follow my eyes wander on the bare skin of her shoulders and the low cut back of her dress, settling on the splendid curve of her butt as she struts purposefully.

Several women turn and chuckle to themselves from the basins as she hurries me into a stall. As she slowly and deliberately turns the little lock to 'engaged', my hands are already upon her, tracing the shape of her shoulders and sliding down her arms to her waist. She arches back against me and I smell perfume, champagne and her hair as her head rests onto my chest and my hands work up her front to smooth over her budding nipples and weigh the firm orbs of her breasts.

She moans as I clasp her throat with my left hand, holding the slender stretched skin firmly but not cruelly. My other hand slips lower toward the hem of her little black dress and finding it, edges under and starts sliding it up her thigh. My fingers drink in warm smooth skin and move higher on her leg to find the molten moment her thigh meets her groin.

A heady funk of her arousal fills the little space, blending with the smells of cheap air freshener adding a deliciously grotty reminder as to the location of our tryst. A sense of cheapness, slutty lust and risk pervades the moment as my fingers find her juices smeared and seek their source.

She's so hot and so damn wet. She gasps within my grasp on her throat as I roughly plough two fingers into her. Pushing back against my throbbing erection she thrusts her hips on my fingers plunging me deeply inside her silky depths.

"In me, now." She groans against me then turns within my arms to fumble at my zip. I release her throat briefly to aid her and soon I throb into the air. In the brightness of the ladies' room I see she is not as young as she first appeared. Tiny lines crinkle beside her smiling eyes and pouting lips as she holds my dick with one hand and lifts her dress to her waist with the other. A condom surprises me. She rolls it down my shaft and then with her back against the wall, she raises one leg up onto the toilet, spreading herself lewdly and pulling me toward her.

I fall against the wall and thrust into her in one motion. Bracing myself on my elbow, I lift her thigh and plunge again into her. She wraps her leg around my back and I reclaim her throat with my mouth. We haven't kissed and I don't think we will, but this neck is mine. This bite, my kill.

"No marks." She hisses rapidly grinding herself against me.

The condom robs some of the stimulation but I'm glad she thought of it. We're making a lot of noise. It echoes in the little cubicle and someone outside mutters sounds of disgust. There's laughter too above the messy squelching fuck of us.

"Oh fuck yes..." She spits and hunches. "Oh fuck." Fingers claw my back painfully, dragging great stripes down my flanks.

She's still for a moment then slowly resumes her movement. "Quickly now. I have to get back."

Pulling out I make a gesture to turn around and I push her forward so she rests her hands on the bowl and when I slam into her from behind I know she is staring down into a putrid public toilet as she gives herself to a stranger. The thought spurs me to more violent efforts and my hands claw into her cheeks, pulling her onto me and off in time with my slapping balls.

Her fingers rub at her clit. "Almost... Harder please."

So, I comply and my sweaty pubes slam harder against her butt and we squelch, squelch, squelch.

"Nngghh. Fuck yes..." Her whole body shakes with this one and she slumps to lean on the cistern as my own end arrives and I grunt each rope of cum into the rubber sheath.

"Fucking hell." I tell the room in general, in grunty tones.

"I'll say." Comes with sarcastic applause from outside. I know that voice.

Jill stands and unrolls some toilet paper. She's flushed and sweaty and looks very well fucked. I watch as she removes my condom, ties it in a knot and then wipes our combined mess from my crotch. She smiles the whole time as she tucks me away.

"That was kinda something!" She says and wipes at her own crotch before flushing the paper and pulling her dress back down. I can only nod.

Guilt and reality ebb in like a slow tide as she smiles, opens the door and says back over her shoulder, "Give me a few moments to fix my hair and make-up. I'll let you know when the coast is clear."

I nod again. The blood required to make my thoughts coherent is slowly returning to my brain.

Then the cubicle door closes and she's gone. Just the smell of us remains. It hangs in the air like fog and I lick my lips and smile to myself.

"Nothing like a fresh kill." I think.

"Ok, Tony. Leave when you hear the door close." She giggles and is gone. Moments later I hear my cue and hastily exit the toilets. I beeline for the gents. I must look as freshly fucked as I feel. In the mirror I see just a sweaty face and ruffled hair is the only evidence of my hunt. So, I wash my face and comb my fingers through my hair before returning to the bar.

Where, I watch her return to the gentlemen she had been with. I've ordered a whisky and I almost spit it as I watch her find his hand with hers and give him the recently filled and probably still warm condom. He places it in his pocket and gives her a couple of congratulatory slaps on the bum while they continue conversation as if nothing had transpired.

My date returns and smiles, "Thanks so much. I hope you haven't felt too left out."

"Not at all. Just people watching."

"Oh god, you'll love this then. I went to the toilet earlier and there were people actually fucking in there. Like it wasn't even a damn thing. Goddamn loud too, she must have been getting smashed."

"Fuck off. Really? At a do like this?"

"Really. God it was fucking hot."

I watch the man now as my date orders a drink and pays the bartender. He's scoping the room surreptitiously. His eyes lock on someone and he bows momentarily to whisper in Jill's ear. His left hand drops to his pocket and behind his back, his hand finds hers and I watch him hand her a condom.

"Haha." I laugh quietly.

"What Tones?" My date asks.

"Just thinking, sometimes you're the hunter, sometimes you're the hunted."

"I know what you mean. This whole room is full of sharks. Let's finish these and get out of here."

"Sounds like a plan."

"You want to grab some takeaways and head over to mine?"

"Oh... Ah yeah."

Leaning in close she whispers, "All that noise in the bathroom got me kinda thinking about trying to seduce you. Do you think that would be a breach of ethics?"

"Let's conduct a research pilot and gather some hard evidence."

"Grrr." She actually growled and then much later she told me, "Fuck that was good. I don't even remember doing that to your back. Does it hurt? I'm so sorry."

"Battle scars. Nothing hurts in the heat of the hunt."

She looks at me oddly for a moment then asks, "Well I've had a crazy night. You want to stay over, maybe do some more research in the morning?"

"Crazy alright." I pull her close and we slide slowly off to sleep. Somewhere a dog howls and I know tonight I met a predator far more feral than myself.