Scavenger Hunt

Story Info
Desperate Sorority Girl Begs for Help.
2.5k words
4.46
6.9k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After my last two stories a friend of mine mentioned their length and suggested I write something shorter. This is that attempt. Now for the disclaimer.

This story is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, merchandise, companies, events and incidents are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental. All characters in sexual situations are 18 years or older.

------------------------

It was 11 p.m. on a Friday and I was ready to call it a night.

Normally I'd be up for another night over in Campus Town with friends, but between a rough week of classes and my work-study job at the University's dining hall, I was beat. Besides, I still wasn't feeling very social after getting dumped by my girlfriend Heather last week.

Heather and I had dated in high school and decided to stay together since we both had received scholarships to Chase University. Sometimes it seemed we stayed together more out of convenience than anything else, but it was nice to have someone familiar to hang out with. The sex wasn't too bad either.

I could tell Heather was struggling a bit during first semester, but there didn't seem to be anything I could say or do to make things better for her. Once second semester started, she decided she couldn't hack school anymore and quit everything she was involved with, including me, and went back home to Boston.

I felt bad for Heather, but selfishly wondered what her departure meant for my immediate future. More specifically, I wondered what it meant for my sex life. Tonight wasn't the night to go looking for answers though. Tonight was for drinking alone and feeling sorry for myself. I'd taken a hot shower, changed into my t-shirt and boxers, and was just reaching into the mini fridge to grab an ice-cold Shiner, when someone knocked on my dorm room door.

Instead of just answering the door like a normal human being, I began to obsess about who it might be. It wasn't my roommate because I didn't have one. I lived in a single. The TV wasn't on, and I wasn't playing any music, so it couldn't be a noise complaint. My friends Matt and Joe would have at least texted first. Another round of urgent knocking brought me out of my reverie.

I unlocked the deadbolt and opened the door to find a redhead standing before me. She was wearing a tight pink T-Shirt with some Greek letters on it that I didn't recognize. She also had on a pair of black leggings and pink Nike running shoes.

"Jake! Thank God you're home. Can I come in?"

She seemed familiar, but I was having trouble determining why. Long week, remember? But clearly, she knew me. She stood about five foot six. Her bright copper hair was pulled back into a ponytail. Her fair skin was covered with a very generous amount of freckles, and her hazel eyes seemed bright with desperation. With her long legs and lean frame, she looked like a runner, and it was at that point that I suddenly realized that I did indeed know her.

"Sure," I said, as her name finally made its way from the tip of my tongue to actual verbalization. "Come on in, Tanya."

As she did so, she closed and locked the door behind her.

In my defense, I didn't know Tanya that well. In fact, I didn't even know her last name. She'd been in my English I class during first semester. We didn't interact much in class, though, as she'd sat three seats over from me. But Tanya had been among the seven or so members of the class who had taken me up on my offer to meet in my room to study for the final. She had been in this very room about four weeks ago and here she was back again.

She looked like a runner because she was one. She was on the University's women's track team. A lot of hours and a lot of miles had gone into developing the amazing body she possessed. Her t-shirt showed off her nicely proportioned B cups, and her leggings were so tight that I couldn't have ignored her ass if I tried.

As spectacular as her body was, her face was, to be honest, somewhat average. That's not to say she was unattractive. She just wasn't what I would consider stunningly beautiful. With her freckles, hazel eyes, and button nose, she could still be considered somewhat cute though. And did I mention the amazing body?

"A little late for a study session, don't you think?" I asked sarcastically.

"A little early to be home on a Friday night, don't you think?" She shot back with equal sarcasm. I didn't recall her being quite so outgoing the last time she was here.

"Well, now that the pleasantries are out of the way, what brings you rap, rap, rapping upon my chamber door?" I asked. "I haven't seen you since the English final.

"Between track and some things going on with the Deltas, I've been busy," Tanya said quietly. "And you misquoted Poe."

"Ten points for Gryffindor!" I exclaimed, pleased that she had gotten the reference. After all, I was an English major.

"Are you done making tired literary references?" she asked, as she gave a worried glance at her Apple Watch.

"Nevermore," I replied, extending both arms out to my sides and giving a theatrical half bow. It was then I noted the look of annoyance on her face.

"I'm sorry. I couldn't resist." I said, trying to reign in the stupid grin on my face. "So, you've been busy with track and with the Deltas, but what's that got to do with why you're here? "

"Well," Tanya began, "The Deltas are the reason I'm here."

The Deltas were one of several sororities on campus and from what I had heard, they had quite a reputation. The kind that made them very popular with the boys on campus. Especially the frats. Tanya certainly didn't come across as the type of girl who would be interested in joining a sorority, much less the Deltas.

Tanya must have read the question on my face. "My mom was a Delta, so I'm expected to be a legacy," she explained.

"Which still doesn't explain why you're here," I reminded her gently.

She looked at her watch again and sighed. "The Deltas are doing a scavenger hunt tonight and I'm here because I'm hoping you can help me complete it. I can't think of anyone else and I'm running out of time."

"Anyone else for what?" I asked.

She seemed to ignore the question and continued. "I broke up with my boyfriend at the end of last semester. The three guys I know on the track team that aren't assholes and don't have girlfriends went bar hopping in Campus Town, but I don't have their numbers. I was headed that way anyway, hoping to find one of them, when I realized that I didn't think I'd have time to get there and back. I'm pretty much out of options."

She began talking faster now, the nervous energy she'd been successfully holding back began to spill over.

"I saw the light on in your window as I was walking toward Campus Town, but I deleted the group study chat so I didn't have your number or I would have texted." Her pace continued to pick up, if that was even possible. "I did however remember where your room was -- third floor, west corner -- so I thought I'd just come up and ask you in person. You always seemed so nice."

I put both my hands on her shoulders as if to steady her, and she finally took a breath.

"Ask me what?" I asked, trying to hide my growing impatience.

"If I could give you blowjob," she said as her face flushed with embarrassment.

I nearly choked on absolutely nothing but air. "I'm sorry, did you just say blowjob?'

"The Deltas do this scavenger hunt for the pledges," Tanya explained shyly "For this one, we have until Midnight to bring back video evidence of us giving someone a blowjob or we're on shit detail all next week."

"What's shit detail?" I asked.

"You don't want to know," Tanya replied with a tone that made me believe that I indeed did not want to know.

"They're making you record yourself doing this?" I asked incredulously. "That seems like some heavy-duty hazing. I thought those days were supposed to be over."

"No one is making us do anything," Tanya replied with a surprisingly defensive tone. "We're free to choose shit detail if we don't want to participate."

"Yeah, but if the video gets out there," I began. The rest of my thought trailed off to imply any number of horrible things that came to mind.

"We don't text or message, or email anything. We bring it back, show the video proof to the pledge captains on our phone, and then we delete it." Tanya explained. "They give us two hours to complete the task."

After what seemed like an eternity of awkward silence between the two of us, Tanya took a step towards me. "So, are you going to help a girl out or not? Jess told me the other day that you don't have a girlfriend anymore."

Jess had been in our Speech class as well and she also worked with me in the dining hall. I didn't realize that she and Tanya were friends. Though that seemed like an odd detail for me to be focusing on just then.

"Look," Tanya said, trying to project an assertive tone that I'm not sure she truly felt. "I'm going to suck a dick tonight. Preferably within the next 20 minutes. And I'd rather it belong to someone I know. Someone who seems like a decent guy who's not going to make a big deal out of this situation. I thought that might be you. But if I have to start knocking on random doors in this building until I find a willing guy, so be it."

She pointed down to the large erection I was sporting through my boxers. "You can't honestly say you aren't interested."

She wasn't wrong. I was incredibly turned on by the idea of it all. But I still felt guilty that I might be taking advantage of her. I didn't consider that she might also be taking advantage of me.

"Do I have to show my face?" I asked.

"Not at all," she said. "All you need to do is hold is hold the camera and leave the rest to me."

"So, like one of those POV videos you see online then?" I asked.

"I'm sure I have no idea what you mean," Tanya replied, feigning an indignant tone. "Yes. Exactly like that."

She handed me her iPhone and got down on her knees in front of me.

"Do you mind if I take my shirt off too?" I asked her somewhat self-consciously.

"No, why?" she replied.

"Ever see Deadpool?" I asked.

"No," came her puzzled response.

"Never mind," I said as I removed my T-shirt and tossed it in the corner. I wasn't a big fan of shirtcocking.

I pointed the iPhone down at her and hit record. She looked up at me and smiled and in that instant, she became the most stunningly beautiful girl in the world.

I sighed as she reached her hand into the waistband of my boxers to free my aching cock, which was twitching in anticipation of what was about to happen. She went ahead and pulled my boxers completely down and I carefully stepped out of them.

A look of curiosity came over her face as she slowly fondled me. I made every effort to keep her in the camera frame as she began to slowly lick and stroke me. I briefly closed my eyes as she finally took me into her mouth, then remembered I had a job to do. The idea that I was filming her as she slowly bobbed up and down on my cock made the experience even more amazing. My only regret was that she was still fully clothed. But even that fact contributed a certain bit of kinkiness to things.

Tanya continued working my cock with her hands, tongue and mouth. This went on for several minutes, but as her pace grew quicker, so did my need.

"Tanya, I'm going to cum," I said breathlessly.

"Make sure you get it on camera," she instructed as she pulled me out of her mouth and began quickly stroking my spit-slickened shaft. She opened her mouth as if she were about to receive communion and before I could say anything, I was overcome by the force of my orgasm. Four quick pulses of cum erupted from my cock into Tanya's waiting mouth. She quickly started sucking and stroking me as if to drain every last drop I had to give. Then she looked up at the camera and opened her mouth to demonstrate to me, and whoever would be watching the video later, the results of her efforts. After she was sure she'd given the camera plenty of time to record the evidence, she quickly swallowed the mouthful of cum that she'd been harboring, then looked up at me and smiled again.

"You can stop recording now," she said, as she held her hand out to me so I could help her off the floor.

"That was incredible," I said, as I handed her iPhone back to her and went to retrieve my boxers.

"Let's hope so," she said, as she clicked on the video we had just made. I put my boxers back on and stood over her shoulder so I could see her screen.

Those next few minutes were incredibly surreal. I knew the cock in the video was mine. As was the voice announcing the forthcoming cumshot. Watching it on video though, it just didn't seem real. Which made it all the more erotic somehow.

Tanya closed the video and then quickly did something else on her phone before looking at her Apple watch. "I need to get going if I'm going to get back to the Delta house in time," she said.

Still standing behind her, I put my hand on her shoulder. "Is there anything I can, you know, do for you?" I asked, with all the hope of a small boy at Christmas.

"I'm sorry, I have to go," Tanya said, as she turned to face me. "Maybe next time."

She gave me a very quick kiss on the lips and headed out the door, leaving me standing there in my boxers.

"Next time?" I said to myself as I closed the door. "What the hell is that supposed to mean?"

As I crossed the room towards the mini-fridge to finally get my Shiner, I grabbed my phone off my desk and noticed someone had airdropped me. Tanya had sent me her contact info.

"Next time indeed," I said aloud to myself, as I texted her a one-word question.

**Tomorrow?**