All Comments on 'Scavenger Hunt Ch. 03'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
fromindiafromindiaabout 1 year ago

Captain Claire for IA and Warner for sub I guess

GrandPaMGrandPaMabout 1 year ago

Rudistan for the Lt. slot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Claire Michaels to IA Lt. Cdr and Joanne Warner to the junior IA position? - gets them out of the detective business.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

4th Cell mission is hijacking a rail shipment from BOW, or burglary of Laura's office and the bunker under the hospital.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
Hmmmmm

1. Final mission- kidnap someone @ Bow in order to get nanotechnology as ransom.

2. Tanya Pearlman for Lt Commander w J Warner as IA Sr officer

3. Clair will be punished somehow and she will resign and go to work for Jack Muscone since her cronies will have been reassigned

madmaniacmadmaniacabout 1 year ago

I don't think it'll be Claire and Joanne, they've crossed the Crowbar one too many times lately, maybe Roark Coleman and Chris Purvis as the two, Lorena Rose an outside bet for second in command...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

In the real world 'Claire Michaels' actually exist and you get rid of them in the least painful way possible. Hopefully they realize you don't meet their standards and quit, then go to work for your competition. If you straight out fire them you will quite possibly face a lawsuit.

Neptune60Neptune60about 1 year ago

Cindy for Lt Commander, Mary for IA.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanabout 1 year agoAuthor
Next chapter submitted, and comments on the comments

The next chapter has been submitted. Apologies for the delay; I was going to submit Ch. 04 as one final chapter, then decided to break it in two.

Neptune60: Why would Cindy take a demotion?

Anon/Hmmmm: Ditto that for Tanya. Why would she take a demotion?

Keep those guesses coming. Right or wrong, I enjoy reading them...

pk2curiouspk2curiousabout 1 year ago

As far as the scavenger hunt goes . They still need some nano tech . But Muscone blew the hell out of the rest of the loot .

I have no idea who you've picked for IA and Command .

PromiseReadsPromiseReadsabout 1 year ago

Cindy and Tanya can't take a demotion to Lt. Cmdr.

Clair will definitely not agree to be AI and I don't think IC will want that based on recent attitude. Same for Joan.

Why would IC take Mary away from Intel to AI? That doesn't make sense, unless someone better than Mary is now in Intel. IC will rather have both in Intel.

I think IC will take someone from Muscone's crew and Clair might go work for Muscone in the future. I don't know what will happen to Werner, I do think she won't stay with the TCPD after all the recent bad blood she has gather with the ranks. Unless she, somehow, clears the air and she's forgiven.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I'll take a stab! Pervis and Coleman.

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbum6 months ago

The next mission is a train derailment that has some harmful chemicals in tank cars causing . The chemicals pollute BOW which causes immediate medical attention. Something like Red Cross is dispatched with orderies with WHEELCHAIRS togetito BOWtosteal nano tech.

The Lt Commander will be someone from Feds (Loraine Rose) and captain Nell B

chytownchytown4 months ago

*****Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES