All Comments on 'Scenes - An Anniversary Cruise'

by The Style Guy

Sort by:
  • 127 Comments (Page 2)
phill1cphill1cover 1 year ago

Obviously, changing a Facebook password can be done without the MC's assistance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I doubt I would be cold-blooded enough to take a cruise with a wife who has had a long-term affair.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nicely done but it begs the question - why spend an extra nickel on her?

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAabout 1 year ago

Great ending to a common story. Explains the extra rough sex. "Oh can't we get past this"? Really cheating for half of a one year marriage? Jesus weeps, what a self adsorbed not class amoral slut. Surprised she didn't "slip" over the railing.

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAabout 1 year ago

Great ending to a common story. Explains the extra rough sex. "Oh can't we get past this"? Really cheating for half of a one year marriage? Jesus weeps, what a self adsorbed not class amoral slut. Surprised she didn't "slip" over the railing.

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

That was a surprise she’ll never forget.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Pretty cold-blooded to have such hot-blooded sex with an upcoming dump and divorce. Chris is a much

better actor than I would be.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

God, married just a year anf cheating for 6 months of it.

The woman needs to change professions. Hey, I know. An Escort!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I agreed with everything, except the cruise. No reason to go into debt, to prove a point to his unfaithful wife. If you are married only 6 months and start an affair, I guess you either were never in love, or are addicted to being a slut. Either way, you got to go. 5 stars.

PS- Start doing background checks on the person you are thinking of marrying. Back in the day, once I got married, most of my friends followed. I lived with the woman a year, before doing so. You can date as long as you want, but until you co- habituate, you really do not know each other. If ole’ boy had done that, her slutty ways would have become apparent before they were married. Live, and learn.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

When you fuck someone after you know they cheated, then you can no longer divorce because of adultery.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Why go on a fancy cruise with the bitch!!

Elias1Elias19 months ago

Crazy stupid comments ..This was an imaginative great story ! You are one of the best writers posting here.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Why not spend money for the cruise half is at her expense out of their settlement.

The end seamed a little rushed and trite.

Good story I gave it a four

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Could use more of an epilog, including her regrets.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Can we get a ch. 2 or epilogue? This was a good ending but I just want to know where the characters end up lol

nixroxnixrox5 months ago

3 stars for a weird BTB story.

I mean where in the world do you writers exist?

Do you expect me to believe that a woman who is not even married for a year, would actually cheat on her new husband?

This is just some teenagers fantasy, because a normal man would have spent months before and after the wedding, learning every thing her could about her. Every move she made and every thought she had would be scrutinized in fine detail - there is no way she could have had 2 minutes alone to even think about cheating..

shadrachtshadracht5 months ago

Unfinished again. 3*

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

She is cheating every other week with a married guy, only 8 months into her marriage? Huh? Now she wants kids? She must be mental. And he has known apparently for some time. Not clearly but certainly like 4-6 weeks or so got a PI, and then books the cruise? Why? His logic is nonsensical.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

BOOM! Done to perfection.

.

@shadracht, unfinished? Really? Do you really need the blow-by-blow regurgitation of what we all know will happen? This is the meat of the story and nothing else needs to be added. Grow an imagination. Anything more would have detected from the effect.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

@nixrox

What world are you living in?

Some people, men and women, get married thinking they can have their pretend picket-fence fantasy and still do what they want.

This is true... I was there when a distant cousin walked away from the alter after learning of his fiance fucking around with her last boyfriend. He did it to shame her.

She didn't need 8 months.

truthandjustice99truthandjustice99about 2 months ago

Papers are signed but at the court appearence Wife lawyer brings up the threat to put on wifes facebook the sex tape. Judge charges him with revenge porn and he is sentenced to 5 year Husband freaks out and threatens wife and judge extending sentence to 2O years His condo is lost to bankruptcy which his ex-wife picks up for a song She rwegularly send photos to him of the changes she makes Also his brothers are sued for 50,000 dollars for damging and losing her belongings when they moved them out of the condo They lost

Ex husband gets aids in prison from all the loving inmates He dies No one cares

EastCoaster1EastCoaster1about 2 months ago

It was brutal... hard... honest.

A well-crafted story, very raw emotionally, and unquestionably to me, a five-star work of BTB actions.

No one escaped the pain of her cheating...

...rightly so.

Nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

No way!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Understand the "need" for revenge. But, why waste the money for the cruise on her?

XluckyleeXluckyleeabout 2 months ago

I love it when a plan comes together. 5 stars from Xluckylee

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Just didn't understand how with all the knowledge about her affair he still could have sex with his wife. No bother aho7t STDs? Yuck!!

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

For what it is, an inchoate lust-filled scream, this story is very good.

One point of view, one speaker, that's it.

No presentation of the wife's side...

Let's face it, she had a very active side in this story, but all we know is she has been married less than a year, is slutty, insists her life with hubby is perfect, and they can get past this.

One man's gentle revenge and scream

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous