Scenes from a Marriage Pt. 06

Story Info
A rabbit vibe and more intense flogging.
5k words
4.6
8.9k
2

Part 6 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a week and a half since our last scene on Valentine's Day, and I was really needing to feel Mistress's dominance again. Life had been keeping us busy, but we had finally set aside some time tonight for another scene.

I took a viagra before giving our son a bath. After I put him to bed, I went back downstairs to help my wife clean up. Then we went back upstairs.

We both used the bathroom, her in the master bath and me in the hallway bath. I finished first and went into the bedroom.

"Is there anything you want me to do to get ready?"

"Put on your collar."

"Yes, Mistress," I said with a smile. It had been far too long since I'd worn it.

I stripped, took my collar out of our toy drawer, and put it on.

"Do you want me to turn on the LED candles, Mistress?"

"Yes."

I went around the room turning on all of the LED candles. I turned off the lamp on her nightstand, so that the room was bathed only in the soft, flickering light from the candles.

"What next, Mistress?"

"Go choose which two floggers you want me to use on you."

"Yes, Mistress."

I went into our closet where she had the floggers hanging on hooks. In addition to the four that we'd used on Valentine's Day, we had added a new one to our collection: a short flogger with large suede falls in three different colors. I selected that new one plus the long one with leather falls that we'd enjoyed so much in our last scene.

I brought the floggers into the bedroom and laid them out on the bed.

"Done, Mistress. What else?"

She considered for a moment, trying to decide which of our toys she wanted me to take out. She had me take out her new rabbit vibrator and her strap-on harness, neither of which we'd had the opportunity to use yet. I also grabbed some lube.

When I was done, she told me to come kneel in front of her, which I gladly did. She ran her fingers through my hair and smiled down at me.

"How are you doing?"

"I'm great." I looked up at her. "I've been really needing this."

"Well, then it's a good thing we're doing it, isn't it?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Go into the bedroom and wait in position two."

"Yes, Mistress."

I got up, went back into the bedroom, put a pillow down on the floor, and kneeled down on it. I positioned my ankles under my ass, spread my knees apart, and put my hands behind my head with my elbows out to the sides. This position always made me feel so vulnerable, exposing almost all of me to her.

I was having a bit of trouble staying still for some reason, but I settled down for a short wait.

A minute or two later, Mistress came back into the bedroom. "Close your eyes while I get ready," she said, walking over to her side of the bed.

"Yes, Mistress."

With my eyes closed, I couldn't see what she was doing, but I could hear her taking some of her new fetish-wear out of her lingerie drawer, unwrapping it, and putting it on. I couldn't wait to see what she chose!

When she was ready, she walked over in front of me, ran her fingers through my hair, and said, "Open your eyes and look at your Mistress."

I opened my eyes and looked at her, and my jaw dropped. I couldn't believe how hot she looked! She was wearing her wet-look black miniskirt and a new wet-look black over-bust corset with criss-cross nylon straps going up the front. I could see the key to my cock cage hanging around her neck as she looked down at me. She looked every bit the domme - it was incredibly sexy!

"Wow, you look hot!" I gasped.

She walked around me in a circle, trailing her hands over me. Then she sat down on the bed to my right, and I turned to face her.

"Now you're going to lick my pussy," she said.

"Yes, Mistress," I said with a smile. After all, it was one of my favorite activities.

She lay down and spread her legs, and I dived right in. She was already a little damp, and she got wetter as I licked.

I ran my tongue around her opening, ocassionally fucking her with it. I slowly licked from her opening up to her clit the way I know she loves. I ran my tongue over her clit, sometimes teasingly, other times pressing down to give her more pleasure.

"Use your fingers," she ordered.

I immediately complied, inserting the index and middle fingers of my right hand as I continued to lick her. I kept my fingers straight and angled them up to hit her g-spot, alternating between thrusting in and out and rubbing up and down over her g-spot.

"Oh, yeah, that feels good!" she exclaimed.

She started rocking her hips and crying out softly with each thrust. I kept up the pressure on her g-spot with my fingers and on her clit with my tongue.

After a few moments of that, I could feel her legs tense up and clamp down around my head as she had a nice, quiet climax - nothing earth shattering, but an enjoyable start to our evening.

When she was done, her legs flopped down and came back together. I removed my fingers from her pussy and raised my torso to let her relax her legs, but I kept my head lowered and continued licking her. I loved helping her relax after an orgasm, and I also loved showing her my devotion to her pleasure.

After a moment or two, she pushed me away. "Enough."

"Yes, Mistress," I said, sitting back up on my knees, patiently awaiting her next instruction.

She took a minute or two to recover. Then she said, "Get the rabbit vibrator."

I grabbed the rabbit from where it was sitting next to her on the bed. She spread her legs again, and I lined it up with her beautiful pussy.

"You may need some lube. I know I'm wet, but I may not be wet enough."

That turned out not to be a problem. I started slowly, sliding it just about an inch into her on the first stroke. I pushed it in and out of her at a slow but steady pace, gradually increasing the depth on each stroke. When I had it about halfway inside of her, I turned on the g-spot stimulator piece, which seemed to help her get even wetter. Soon, the whole thing was inside of her.

Next, I turned on the clittoral stimulator. I heard her start to breathe more deeply as she experienced the dual vibration for the first time.

I didn't really know how the controls worked, so I just decided to experiment. Every minute or two, I would press one of the buttons, changing the pattern of either the g-spot or clittoral vibrations. (She told me later that I should have given her more time with each setting; she said that she didn't really have a chance to get used to one before I moved on to the other. I'm looking forward to putting that knowledge to good use in the future!)

When I got to the higher vibrations on her clit, she seemed to really like it, so I left it there as I continued to periodically change the g-spot setting. I also periodically pushed the rabbit deeper inside of her, making sure to press the outside prong more strongly onto her clit, which seemed to really give her pleasure.

She moaned and gasped as I continued this pattern for a few minutes. She seemed to really be enjoying it, but she wasn't cumming, so I decided to up the ante: I leaned forward and stuck my tongue between her thigh and the rabbit, so that I could try to lick her at the same time. I licked up and down next to her pussy lips, first on her right, then on her left.

"Oh, that feels good!" she exclaimed.

I loved giving her pleasure, but I couldn't really get at enough of her from the sides. So I changed tactics and moved my tongue up on top of the outer prong of the rabbit, right in between the two small "antennae", so that I could lick down on the top of her clit. I could feel my whole head vibrating from the clit stimulator on my chin, but it was totally worth it - she immediately gasped and started rocking her hips more.

"I don't know what you're doing, but that feels amazing!" she panted.

I kept that up, putting as much pressure on her clit from my tongue as I could, periodically pressing the toy deeper inside of her.

That seemed to really do it for her! After another minute or two, she had one of the most intense climaxes I can remember, crying out and bucking her hips as each wave hit her. I could tell it was really intense both by how long it went on and by how loudly she was crying out - she often seems to be fairly quiet, but this time she was crying out so loudly that I was worried she might wake our son! (Fortunately, she didn't.)

When she was done, she put down her legs and tried to recover her breath. I turned off the vibe and carressed her legs as she came down from her high.

"Okay, time to take that thing out of me," she said a bit tiredly.

I slowly withdrew it from her. She breathed deeply when it came all the way out, as if she was missing feeling it inside of her. As I set it aside, she rolled to her right and curled her legs up in front of her, almost in a fetal position.

I caressed her legs for a few moments while she recovered.

"I need a minute," she said.

"Of course, Mistress."

I took the opportunity to go to the bathroom again. I told her that my digestion was acting up, so we decided not to try pegging tonight.

When I came back, she looked up at me. "Pick a wall," she ordered.

I knew it was time for flogging. After how much we had both enjoyed that on Valentine's Day, I couldn't wait to try it again!

"Where will you have the most space to swing the floggers, Mistress?" I looked around to see where the best place would be. Unfortunately, our bedroom doesn't have a lot of open space around the bed. "Maybe we should use the guest bedroom? There's more space in there."

"Good idea. Go close up the futon."

"Yes, Mistress."

I went into the guest room and closed up the futon, which had still been open from when the babysitter spent the night on Valentine's Day. I pushed it back against the wall, grabbed one of the throw pillows, put it down in the center of the room, and kneeled down on it in position two.

"Ready, Mistress," I called out.

She came into the room with the two floggers I'd laid out earlier. She closed the door and hung up the long leather flogger on the doorknob, carrying the new short suede one in her hand.

She walked over to me and then around me to my back, running her hands over my skin as she passed. Then she lightly ran the falls of the new flogger over my skin a few times, raising my anticipation. Next, she gave me a few light swats on my shoulders with the flogger.

"Move forward so I have more space," she ordered.

"Yes, Mistress." I quickly complied, scooting forward toward her exercise machine to give her more space.

She gave me a few more light swats with the flogger, but quickly decided that position wasn't working for her.

"Stand up so I can get at more of you," she ordered.

"Yes, Mistress."

I stood up and braced my arms against her exercise machine.

She started swinging the flogger around in a circle, then stepped closer to hit my shoulders. She first hit my right shoulder several times, then moved to my left. The suede falls didn't really hurt but did give a nice thuddy sensation.

After a little while, she paused and stepped up behind me. She ran her fingers over my shoulders and arms as she moved over to my right side. She leaned in and whispered in my ear, "You're such a naughty boy. You need to be punished."

I looked over at her and smiled. "Yes, Mistress, I do."

She stepped back and gave me more strikes with the flogger. It still didn't hurt very much, but I could tell she was really enjoying being able to swing the smaller flogger so hard.

She stepped closer to me again, running her fingers over me. "Mmm, I love hitting you."

Then she stepped over to the door, grabbing the longer leather flogger from the doorknob and replacing it with the smaller suede one. She turned back to me and said with a smile, "Now the big guns come out."

"Yes, Mistress." This was what I'd been waiting for.

She stepped back behind me and started swinging the flogger in a circle. I could hear the whoosh of the leather falls whipping through the air.

She was apparently thinking about the same thing. "Listen to that sound! I love hearing that."

She moved closer so that the flogger started hitting my right shoulder. It was definitely stingier than the smaller suede flogger had been. After a few strikes, she moved over and gave my left shoulder the same treatment.

Then she paused again to step up behind me and run her fingers over my skin. "How are you doing?"

"I love it when you flog me. I can feel my cock pushing out against its cage, Mistress."

"Oh yeah?" she asked teasingly, reaching around to caress my cock through my cage.

I could only moan and throw my head back in response. I was so focused on what she was doing to me at that moment that I wasn't paying attention to her expression, but I have no doubt that my reaction made her smile.

She stepped back and started swinging the flogger again. This time, she hit my ass, first on the right cheek, then moving to the left. I could feel the flesh on my ass vibrate with each strike, and a moment later I could feel the sting on my skin.

Then she moved back to my shoulders, first striking them with a simple circular motion, then moving a figure-eight motion. I could feel my skin start to heat up.

She paused again and came over to run her fingers over my skin. This time, my skin was sensitive enough that I could really feel it when she ran her nails over it, and I shivered as the sensation ran through me.

"Is your skin okay?"

"Yes, Mistress. It's a little sensitive now, but not bad. I need more."

She moved back and resumed flogging me, now slowly increasing the strength of her blows. With the increased strength, the falls made more noise as they whipped through the air, and they made a louder smack as they impacted on my skin.

"Do you hear the sound of the leather whipping through the air?"

"Yes, Mistress!"

"I love that sound. I love the sound of leather hitting your flesh. I love how red it makes you."

She spent a little more time flogging my ass but then turned her attention back to my shoulders, which seemed to be her favorite spot.

After a little while, she stopped flogging and stepped up right behind me, running her fingers over my skin.

"I love how red your skin is," she said, admiring the color.

"I love how red you make me, Mistress," I said, looking over my shoulder at her. I loved seeing the fascination in her eyes as she examined what she'd done to my skin.

"Go into the hallway bathroom and look in the mirror," she ordered. "I want you to see how red you are."

"Yes, Mistress," I said.

I went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror, first looking over my right shoulder, then my left. My shoulders were red, although not terribly so.

I went back into the guest room and gave Mistress a big smile. I was about to tell her that they weren't that bad and that I wanted more, but she preempted me.

"Get down there," she said, pointing to the floor in front of her. I went down on my knees before her, my face about even with her waist, looking up at her adoringly.

"Further down," she said, pushing on my shoulders. "I want you to feel how wet this is making me."

I crouched down further so that my head could fit between her legs. She stepped forward and spread her legs slightly so that I could reach. I reached out with my tongue and licked her clit for a few moments.

Then she stepped back. "Do you feel how wet I am?"

She had seemed wet when I licked her clit, but not more than usual, so I decided to investigate more closely. I reached up with my hand to feel deeper between her legs than I had been able to reach with my head. I was amazed at how wet she was! Her pussy was downright soupy, her nectar covering her upper thighs.

"Oh my god, I've never felt you this wet!" I exclaimed.

"This is what flogging you does to me."

She pushed me away from her slightly, and I fell onto my back on the floor beneath her. She leaned down over me, and the sight before my eyes was incredible.

I was looking up at my amazing Mistress, clad in her shiny black miniskirt and corset. Her legs were spread over me, giving me a clear look at her dripping wet pussy. And she was leaning forward, looking down at me with the key to my chastity cage dangling around her neck in front of her, as if to tease me.

"Oh my god, that visual!" I exclaimed, gawking up at her. "You have no idea how hot you are standing over me like that."

She smiled down at me. After gawking for a moment or two, I got back up on my knees in front of her. She ran her fingers over my shoulders again.

"How are your shoulders?"

"They're fine, Mistress. They're really not that red. I need more."

She smiled. "Okay, get back into position."

I quickly complied, stepping back over to the exercise machine and bracing my arms on it.

Mistress stepped up behind me and started striking me again. This time she was striking me much harder. I think she was reassured by seeing the intensity with which I reacted to seeing my back even a little red and then seeing how wet it made her, and that gave her permission to really let go. And I'm so glad she did - when I felt how hard she was striking, all I could think of was that she must really be focusing on what turned her on. And the idea of her being so turned on by hurting me really turned me on. It was like the ultimate service - I wanted to please her so much that I was not only willing but eager to bear the pain.

She kept hitting me over and over on my shoulders, now using overhand strikes instead of just rotation. My skin was finally really starting to hurt, especially on my left shoulder. As the pain mounted, it really started to get to me, but I had a feeling that if I kept with it, it would really start to overwhelm my senses, and I might be able to get into subspace. I started crying out with each blow.

She paused again. "Are you okay?"

"Yes, Mistress!" I quickly replied.

She again stepped closer to run her fingernails over me. This time I was sensitive enough that it actually hurt a bit, and I hissed softly in pain.

She laughed slowly. "A little sensitive, are we?"

"Yes, Mistress. But I love it."

"Okay, I'm going to give you 10 more on each shoulder, and then we're going to be done."

I considered telling her that I didn't want her to stop, but I was really feeling the pain in that moment, so I chickened out. In retrospect, I wish I hadn't. "Yes, Mistress."

She started with my left shoulder. The strikes really hurt, but I knew that there weren't that many more coming, so I bore the pain. I was focused on listening to her count the strikes.

When she'd finished all 10 strikes, she switched back to my right shoulder, again counting the strikes as she went. For some reason, the pain wasn't quite as bad on this shoulder, maybe because of the angle she was using. But they were still quite hard strikes, and my skin was stinging with each blow.

When she was finally done, I was feeling a bit lightheaded, and my arms were feeling a little shaky. She stepped up behind me, caressing my abused skin.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes, Mistress. Just feeling a bit lightheaded."

"What do you need? Do you need some aftercare?"

"Just give me a minute, please, Mistress."

I stood there for a little while, leaning on the exercise machine, while Mistress caressed my back.

"I can't believe how much my arms are shaking!" I exclaimed in wonder as I recovered my wits. Mistress just stood there with me, continuing to caress my back as I recovered.

"Okay," I said finally, trying to stand up. "I'm ready to move."

"Good. Let's go into the other room."

"Okay. Can you help me?" I asked, partly wanting to make sure I didn't fall, and partly just wanting to feel her take care of me.

"Of course," she said, standing right behind me with one hand on my back, making sure she was there to support me if I needed it.

12