Scenes from a Marriage Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We went back into our bedroom. I kneeled down next to the bed, putting my head down on it, just exhausted from the experience.

"Are you okay?" she asked again.

"Yeah. I just need to rest for a bit," I replied wearily. "My arms are still shaking!" I exclaimed, partly in exhaustion and partly in wonder.

"Pick up your head for a second," she directed. "I want you to rest it on my lap."

I did as she asked, and she slid onto the bed in front of me. I immediately lay my head back down on her lap. She ran her fingers through my hair lovingly.

She let me rest for a few minutes and then checked in again. "Are you okay?"

"Yes, Mistress, I'm very okay."

"That didn't hurt too much?"

"It did hurt, Mistress. But I loved it." I paused. "How red am I? It really wasn't that bad when I looked before, but that was before you really went all-out on me."

She leaned over me to look at my back. "It is pretty red. Do you want to see?"

"Yes, Mistress."

I gathered the energy to get up, and she helped me into the bathroom so that we could look in the mirror.

"Wow!" I exclaimed, staring over my shoulder into the mirror. I was surprised - my back really was more red this time! There were no permanent marks, but there was no doubt I'd taken a real flogging.

We both stared, admiring the color in the mirror as I twisted from one side to the other.

I turned to her. "Did you like doing that to me, Mistress?"

"Oh yeah," she smiled. "I tried to show you how much I loved it, how wet I was. And I was telling you how much I loved the sounds of the flogger whipping through the air and hitting your skin, and how much I loved how red it made you."

I smiled. "Yes, you were, Mistress, and I loved that."

I kneeled down in front of her and put my arms around her legs, smiling lovingly up at her. "I absolutely loved doing that for you. It fucking hurt! But I could tell by how hard you were hitting me that you were really letting go and focusing on your own enjoyment, and I loved every second of that."

"I really was enjoying it," she said, reaching down to run her fingers through my hair. "I made up my mind that if you didn't use your safeword, I was going to trust that you were okay, and I wasn't going to stop."

"I'm so glad. Nothing you did was enough to make me safeword, Mistress. None of it was really even that close to my limits - whatever we eventually discover those wind up being."

I turned my head to the side and squeezed her tighter, just holding her for a moment, enjoying my submission to her.

Then I looked back up at her, noticing once again how sexy she looked. It reminded me of how she had looked after she had made me check how wet it made her to flog me.

"I can't even begin to tell you how fucking hot you looked to me when I was looking up at you after checking how wet you were. Seeing you standing over me, your legs spread so that I could see your sexy pussy, that sexy miniskirt, the corset with those straps criss-crossing up the front, and the key to my chastity cage hanging around your neck. I wish I had a picture of how you looked to me at that moment!"

I held her for a few more moments, and she caressed my shoulders lovingly. Finally, I stood up and we embraced, holding each other close.

She asked, "How about we lay down and cuddle?"

"Are we done, Mistress?" I asked, hoping we weren't.

"We don't have to be," she replied. "How about we shower together?"

"Don't you need me to take care of you? I mean, I can't leave you hanging after the flogging got you that worked up, can I?"

"Actually, I'm okay. I had a couple of good orgasms earlier; I don't need another."

I had trouble wrapping my head around that. I couldn't imagine getting as turned on as she had seemed to be and not wanting to cum again.

"Are you sure, Mistress? I'd really like to take care of you."

"Yes, I'm sure. But what about you? Should I let you out, or should I keep you locked up?" she asked teasingly, showing me the key on her necklace with one hand while she teased my caged cock with her other.

I smiled at her. "That's up to you, Mistress."

We went back into the bedroom. She sat on the bed and had me stand in front of her. I kept my arms down at my sides, allowing her to touch me wherever she wanted to.

"Are you still straining at your cage?"

"A bit, Mistress, yes."

She reached out and played with my cock through the bars of its cage. My cock tried to get bigger in response, but the cage prevented it from doing so. It was such sweet torture!

"Hmm, should I take you out? Or should I leave you locked up?" she teased me, brandishing the key around her neck. I could only stare down at her longingly.

"Fortunately for you, I want to play with my cock," she said, leaning down to unlock me. "Take that off."

I removed the cage and set it aside. Then I came back to stand in front of her, my hands down at my sides again.

She teased and caressed my cock as I stood there. She even leaned down and kissed the tip at one point, making me gasp.

"You're starting to get hard, and I'm barely touching you," she commented.

"That viagra is some good shit, Mistress," I joked.

She laughed. Then she lay back on the bed, spread her legs, looked up at me, and beckoned with a "come here" motion. "I want you to fuck me."

I smiled, lying down on top of her. My cock wasn't quite rock hard yet, but she was so fucking wet that it didn't matter. I slid inside of her and started thrusting in and out.

"If you need to cum, you cum." she said. "Don't worry about me."

I smiled down at her lovingly. "No, Mistress."

She looked up at me with a cross between a smile and a stern expression. "Are you disobeying me?"

"You're ordering me to not please you, Mistress. I don't think I can do that."

"I've been quite pleased tonight. You've given me two amazing orgasms. I don't need to cum again, but I want you to."

I thrust in and out of her, trying in vain to find an angle that would stimulate her enough to cum again before I did, but in the end, it just didn't happen. Finally, I couldn't hold it anymore, and despite myself, I came inside of her, all the while whimpering about how I wanted to make her cum. It was an extremely long, drawn-out orgasm, and it left me feeling exhausted, both physically and emotionally. When I was done, I collapsed on top of her, totally spent.

After we recovered, we used some tissues to clean ourselves up and then showered together. When we were done, I cleaned our toys and put everything away. We were so tired that I asked Mistress if I could leave my chastity cage off until the next morning, and she agreed. We climbed into bed and fell asleep in each other's arms.

12