All Comments on 'Scenes from a Marriage Pt. 06'

by DopamineFan

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Thank you

That was lovely.

DopamineFanDopamineFanabout 4 years agoAuthor
Reply to "Oh Dear"

You seen to be under the impression that this is a fictional story. As I mentioned in my author's note on part 1, this story is true. Why is there a kid in it? Because we actually have a kid. :-)

As far as where this journey will take us, I can't say for sure. It's something that we're exploring together. And like everything else in our relationship, we work really hard to communicate openly with each other, to make sure that what we're doing is working for both of us.

So far, we've both really enjoyed flogging, and we probably will work our way up to more intense sessions. I am already in pretty much full-time chastity; my wife only lets me out when she wants to play with me. (This past weekend, she had me take Viagra before she played with me, but she didn't actually let me out of the cage or let me cum -- it was really intense and enjoyable!) I wouldn't mind a bit of crossdressing, at least in private, but so far she's not interested in that. And the cuckold thing... Well, it is an extremely powerful fantasy, but there are a lot of risks, and my marriage is really important to me, so I'm honestly not sure if that's something I'd be willing to do, even if she was (which at this point she's not).

Like I said, I don't know exactly where this journey will take us. But I think this is one of those cases where the journey itself is more important than the destination. It's brought us closer together and increased our mutual love and trust. And we're both loving it.

cmj711cmj71110 months ago

Thank you for sharing your journey.

I'm not into pain.

I do enjoy some humiliation for My pet & he does too. I often refer to his/My cock as his little guy.

He actually has a beautiful cock, thick & a good length.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous