Scenes from a Marriage Pt. 11

Story Info
Ruined orgasm and first pegging.
3.7k words
4.58
13.5k
8

Part 11 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had once again been over a week since our last scene. With all the coronavirus craziness, most of our attention had gone into arranging online activities for our son or ordering grocery delivery, and we simply hadn't had time or energy to play.

That day was a Sunday. I had been the first one in the house to wake up, as I usually am. After hitting the bathroom and grabbing a quick breakfast, I thought about what to do until everyone else woke up. I realized that I was really horny, which wasn't surprising, given how long it had been since I'd cum. We'd proven in our last scene that I could cum in my cage if I'd really put my mind to it, but I knew that I wasn't allowed. But I couldn't resist spending the time reading stories on Literotica.

I found a hot BDSM story and settled in to read. As the story progressed, I got more and more turned on. My cock started trying to get hard. I could feel the cage pressing in around it on all sides, preventing me from getting a full erection, but my cock wasn't getting the message. Finally, it was straining against its cage, my flesh bulging out between the bars.

But even worse than the inability to get fully hard was the pressure in my balls. I couldn't remember the last time they ached this much! I really should have known better than to read erotica, given that it had been so long since I'd cum and that I knew I wasn't going to be able to take care of it now. All I'd accomplished was to give myself a bad case of blue balls!

It had been dawning on me recently that my masochistic streak seems to run much more deeply than I'd ever suspected, and this morning was just the latest example of that. I was already in pain and really needing to cum, but instead of stopping, I kept going, keeping myself turned on and close to the edge.

When my son woke up, I brought him downstairs and got him playing with some toys, and then I went right back to it. Luckily, he had no idea what I was reading!

By the time my wife woke up, I was incredibly horny, and the ache in my balls was intense and painful.

"Good morning," she said, coming downstairs and sitting next to me on the couch.

"Good morning, my love."

"How are you this morning?"

"Honestly, I'm pretty horny. It's been a while since our last scene."

"I know. We'll have another one soon, probably tonight. Do you think you can wait that long?"

"I don't know. I was so horny this morning that I was reading some stories, and I've given myself blue balls. It really hurts!"

She laughed at me softly. "That wasn't very bright of you."

"I know. It's just been so long."

She tilted her head and looked at me consideringly. "Do you need me to take care of that for you?"

I was really hurting, but I knew it was her choice whether or not I would cum. "It's up to you. You know that."

"Hmmm," she said. "Let's see how bad it is."

She grabbed one of our throw-blankets and draped it over our laps, so that our son couldn't see what she was doing. Then she reached down and caressed my caged cock through my pants. I moaned, partly from appreciating her touch and partly from the renewed pain of increased arousal.

"Do you like it when I touch you?"

"God, yes, Mistress. But I so need relief," I whined softly.

"Poor baby," she said, with partially sarcastic sympathy. "Are you in pain?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Do you think you can hold out until tonight, or do you need me to take care of you now?"

I desperately wanted to cum, but I also wanted to obey her. "I... I'm not sure, Mistress. If you want me to wait, I will do that for you. My orgasms belong to you."

"I know they do," she said, satisfaction in her voice.

She pulled back my waistband and moved her hand inside of my pants and underwear to touch my cock more directly through the bars of its cage. I moaned again, still conflicted between arousal and pain.

"I think I want you to cum in your cage again."

"Oh, god," I moaned. "You really liked doing that, didn't you?"

"Yeah, I did. But this time, you're going to do it." She pulled her hand out of my pants and looked straight at me. "And you're going to ruin it for me."

"Oh my god." I just stared at her for a moment, not able to believe what she was telling me to do. After a moment, it sunk in. "Should we go upstairs?"

"No. You're going to do it right here, right now."

"Oh god!" I closed my eyes for a moment, took a deep breath, and then put my own hand inside of my pants to tease my cock through its cage. Even though it was my own touch, I was so turned on that the sensation surprised me, and I gasped quietly.

"That's my good boy. Rub that little cock for me and cum in your pants."

"Is that what you want to see, Mistress?" I asked, now jerking my cage back and forth over whatever small distance it was able to move on my cock, which was as erect as it was able to get in the cage. "You want to see me cum in my pants, like some horny teenager?"

"Yes, that's exactly what I want to see." She was looking at me so intently. I could tell she was enjoying my predicament. "I want you to cum in your pants like a little bitch."

I moaned and started squeezing my cock through the bars of its cage. "I love being your little bitch. I can't wait until you fuck my ass with your strap-on."

That reminded me that we were probably going to try pegging in our next scene. I hesitated briefly, knowing that the pegging would probably be more enjoyable if it had been longer since my last orgasm, but also feeling so desperate to not wait until our scene to relieve the pressure in my balls. "Are you sure you don't want to make me wait for our scene, Mistress?"

"Yes, I'm sure. I want to see you cum all over your pants like the slut you are."

I moaned again, completely forgetting about the idea of waiting until our scene to cum. "I love being slutty for you."

I started jerking the cage around my cock again, feeling myself getting closer. "I'm close, Mistress. May I cum for you?"

"Yes. But remember to ruin it for me."

That order put me over the edge. "Oh, god!" I cried, and my cock erupted. I immediately pulled my hand away from it, clenching my fist to keep it from moving back. I instinctively bucked my hips, wanting to feel some contact as I came. But I felt nothing except for the bars of my cage and a small bit of my underwear, which quickly became soaked with my cum.

"That's my good boy," Mistress cooed, stroking my chest as I came.

I whimpered, frustrated from not being able to fully enjoy my orgasm, but still glad that the pressure in my balls would now be able to recede. I leaned my head back and collapsed in exhaustion as Mistress stroked my forehead.

After giving me a few moments to recover, I lifted my head again and looked up at Mistress.

"Let's see how big of a mess you've made, shall we?" she asked, lifting the top of the blanket so that she could look down at my pants. The wet spot was huge.

"Mmmm, very nice. Do your balls feel better now?" she asked teasingly.

"They actually still hurt a little, but I think that's just left over from being on the edge for so long. They'll feel better in a little while."

"Good. Well, I guess you better go get cleaned up now."

"Yes, Mistress."

I went upstairs and showered, already looking forward to our next scene.


We hadn't actually had the energy for a scene that night, but we were able to have one the next night.

As I've mentioned before, it took me a while to accept my own desire for anal play, and it took me even longer to talk to my wife about it. But thankfully, she was very open to the idea, and that discussion, like so many others since we started down this D/s path, really brought us closer together. Opening up to someone and being vulnerable about such an intensely private desire is an incredibly bonding experience.

At this point, we were both looking forward to it. Neither of us were really sure how it would go; she wasn't sure if it would really do anything for her, and I wasn't sure that the pleasure would outweigh the pain for me. But we were both trying to stay relaxed about it and enter into it with an open mind.

It had been a month or so since our last anal play. But I had been using an anal dilator kit to prepare, keeping a dilator in for at least 30 minutes every day. By this point, I had worked my way up to the 1.5" diameter anal dilator, so I was pretty confident that I'd be able to take the small (¾" diameter) silicone dildo that we were going to start with.

I stripped, put on my collar, turned on the LED candles, and took out Mistress's strap-on harness, the lube, and a towel. We had placed the small dildo in the harness when she tried it on after we first got it, so it was all ready for use. Then I grabbed a pillow and kneeled on it waiting for Mistress.

She pulled off her clothes and her panties, leaving on just her sports bra. Then she pulled on the strap-on harness.

I watched her as she walked over to my side of the bed where I was kneeling. She stepped right in front of me, with her cock right in front of my face, and asked, "Do you want to suck my cock?"

This was a huge part of my fantasy. I was suddenly overwhelmed with a feeling of submission. I wanted to suck her cock more than anything, to show her what a slut I was for her. "Yes, Mistress!"

I leaned forward to take her cock into my mouth, licking all around it with my tongue. I tried slowly bobbing my head up and down to take more of it inside, but it kept slipping out of my mouth on the up-stroke. Without even stopping to ask permission, I pulled my hands from behind my head so that I could hold her cock at the right angle, and I found myself stroking it as I continued to bob up and down on it.

I was really getting turned on by acting like such a wanton slut for Mistress. I loved showing her how depraved I could be - it felt so intimate, exposing such forbidden desires to her, knowing that she loved and accepted me.

I suspect that my act of submission wasn't turning her on quite as much as it did me, though, because after only a moment or two, she pushed my head off of her cock and said, "Get on the bed."

"Yes, Mistress," I said. I stood up, set aside the pillow I'd been kneeling on, spread the towel on the edge of the bed, and lay down on my back, with my ass right at the edge of the bed. I bent my knees and pulled my legs up and to the sides to give her easy access. Looking down my body, I could see my caged cock between my legs, and beyond it my Mistress and her beautiful cock. I couldn't wait to feel her thrusting inside of my ass.

MIstress picked up the bottle of lube and handed it to me. "Lube me up," she ordered.

I sat up and took the bottle, poured some out into my hand, and slathered it all over her cock. The feelings running through me at that moment were incredible - I felt like such a hot little slut, giving my Mistress a nice, wet handjob, getting her ready to give me a good fucking. The anticipation was building - I couldn't wait to feel her inside of me!

When I had her all coated, I put down the bottle of lube and wiped my hand on the towel. Then I lay back down and pulled my legs up again, and I looked up at Mistress eagerly.

Mistress took her cock in her hand and stepped closer to me. "Are you ready?" she asked with a smile.

"Oh god, yes!"

"Then here we go."

She lined up her cock with my hole and tried to press it inside of me. We had to adjust a bit to get the angle right, but soon she slipped inside of me.

Oh, what bliss! I couldn't believe how hot it was to feel Mistress's cock slide inside of my hungry hole. She bottomed out inside of me and draped her body over mine, and we looked deeply into each other's eyes. I closed my legs behind her back, the way that she often does to me when I fuck her. I ran my hands up and down her arms. I reached up to wrap them around her shoulders and pull her down for a scorching hot kiss.

"Do you like this?" she asked.

"Oh, god, yes! This is incredible! I can't believe how good you feel inside of me!"

She smiled and started rocking her hips ever so slowly. I moaned in enjoyment.

I wanted to feel more motion, and I don't think I had enough brain power to figure out how to ask her to move more, so I started bucking my hips to feel her moving in and out of me.

Unfortunately, this caused her to slip out of me, and I whined in disapproval. "Oh, I don't think you're inside anymore!"

I reached down to line her back up, and I once again felt the heavenly sensation of her sliding inside of me.

This time, she tried thrusting more, but she quickly slipped back out again.

At this point, we went through a bit of trial and error trying to figure out the mechanics. First, we tried experimenting with different angles. She tried squatting a bit, but that wasn't comfortable for her. I tried bending my hips up more, but she was still too tall. Then I stood up to demonstrate the right hip-thrusting motion to use with a cock, which struck me as amusing - it was like something out of a sitcom! But somehow, we managed to not break our mood. We then tried piling up a couple of pillows under my ass, which seemed to work a bit better, but she was still slipping out.

"Maybe we need to try the next bigger dildo, Mistress," I suggested.

"Okay, let's try it."

Mistress opened our toy drawer and pulled out the medium-size silicone dildo (1" diameter). She took the small one out of her harness and went to drop it in the bathroom sink to be cleaned later. She came back and inserted the medium dildo into her harness and lubed it up.

Then she turned back to me. "Are you ready?"

"Yes, Mistress!"

I reached down to help her line herself up, and she slowly slid inside of me. This one was so much better! The additional thickness was very nice - I felt just a little bit of stretch as it went inside of me, but I could feel the pleasant friction of her sliding in and out of me so much more. And it was just a little bit longer, which I think is exactly what we needed to keep her from slipping out of me.

Mistress pushed all the way inside of me and lay down on top of me again. I once again wrapped my legs around her and ran my hands up and down her arms. My caged cock was trapped between us, and I could see her key glittering on its chain around her neck, hanging down right in front of my eyes.

She smiled down at me as she began thrusting in and out of me slowly. "Are you my little bitch?"

"God, yes, Mistress! I love being your little bitch!"

"Are you my slut?"

"Yes, I love being slutty for you!"

She started fucking me a bit harder, and I could feel the amazing pressure on my prostate. I moaned and pushed my hips further up to feel more of it.

"Are you enjoying this?" she asked.

"God, yes, Mistress!"

"Tell me."

"I... don't know how to describe it. It's... amazing."

"Try," she ordered, still smiling down at me.

I tried my best to comply, although as I tried to get the words out, she seemed to enjoy periodically giving me harder thrusts that made me gasp and lose my train of thought. "I'm loving it, both physically and emotionally. The physical sensations are so intense. I love - ooooh! - the feeling of you thrusting in and out of me. I also love the pressure on my prostate, it feels so good! But it's also amazing emotionally. I feel so vulnerable, so - ooooooooh god - submissive. I feel like I'm completely baring myself to you, trusting you, giving myself to you. I love the way you're - oh yes! - just taking me, making me yours. This feels like the most intimate way I could ever be fucked, and I'm giving myself - ooooooh - to you."

"I know you are," she said, pausing her thrusting to just lay on top of me. "This is really turning me on. I can feel myself getting wet from this."

"Oh god," I moaned, loving the idea that she was getting off from taking me this way.

She started rocking her hips into me a bit. I tipped my own hips up further to give her a better angle, and we both moaned as we looked deeply into each other's eyes, feeling an intense connection.

She paused once again, saying that her legs and thighs were starting to hurt. I was disappointed that she was getting tired already, but I wasn't really surprised, since this was such an unfamiliar motion for her. And truthfully, my thighs were also starting to hurt from being spread so wide for so long - I guess I now know how she feels when she needs to keep her legs spread for so long!

We stayed coupled together for a few more minutes, kissing and whispering our love to each other, just enjoying the intimacy. She periodically gave me some more thrusts, making me moan.

"I love seeing you like this," she said.

"I love you seeing me like this, Mistress," I replied.

Finally, she was too tired to continue. She pulled out of me and stood up. "I'm going to take this off, and then you're going to go down on me."

"Yes, Mistress," I smiled. I wished we could have gone on longer, but I was also grateful for having shared such an intimate experience with her. And I certainly loved going down on her!

She took the dildo out of the harness and dropped it in the sink in the bathroom. Then she came back, took off her harness, and had me stand up while she pulled back the covers and lay down on the bed.

"Come here," she ordered.

I crawled up on top of her and kissed her. I started to work my way slowly down her body, but she was having none of that. She pushed my shoulders down, saying, "You know where I want you."

"Yes, Mistress," I said, gladly moving down to her beautiful pussy.

I could tell this was not a night when she was going to want a lot of foreplay. Instead, I started right in on her clit, only occasionally moving down to tongue her hole and then run my tongue from there back up to her clit.

She quickly had a fairly small orgasm, but I knew that wasn't going to satisfy her, so I kept at it. This time I spent more time licking inside of her and swiping up to her clit. And when I could tell that she was starting to get close, I pushed two fingers inside of her to rub her G-spot while at the same time attacking her clit much more firmly with my tongue.

As usual, that triggered a more intense orgasm for her. I kept up the pressure on both her G-spot and her clit until she was done, and I thoroughly enjoyed feeling her tense up beneath me and cry out in pleasure.

Of course, I would have happily kept going, but when she came down from her peak, she reached down and pushed me away, closing her legs beneath me.

"That's enough. I'm good. Come up here and snuggle with me," she said, reaching down for me.

I crawled up next to her and lay down in the crook of her arm, throwing my leg over hers and snuggling up with her.

We spent a bit of time recovering and debriefing together. I told her about how intimate the experience was and how much I loved being taken by her. I explained that I really felt like she had taken my virginity and how much I loved giving it to her. She told me that she really enjoyed seeing the pleasure she was giving me. She asked me if it hurt. I told her that the dilators had obviously been working, because even the medium-size dildo didn't hurt at all. I suggested that we try the big one (1¼" diameter) next time. She agreed, saying that we definitely needed more practice to get really good at it.

When we'd recovered enough, we got cleaned up, put away our toys, and went to sleep in each other's arms.

I couldn't have imagined a better way to lose my virginity or a more loving Mistress to give it to.