Scenes from a Marriage Pt. 10

Story Info
Morning cunnilingus, ice play, and making me cum in my cage.
3.5k words
4.63
12.8k
6

Part 10 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been an incredibly busy and stressful week due to all of the coronavirus news and restrictions. I'd been working from home and aggravating my back by hunching over my laptop. My son's school had been closed, so my wife had been dealing with him all day rather than having her customary personal time while he was at school. It had been affecting our sleep and our mood, and we hadn't really felt like playing all week.

That morning, we both woke up early, and we took the opportunity to snuggle a bit before our son woke up.

"Good morning, my love," I said, wrapping my arm around her.

"It's too early. I don't know why I'm awake this early."

"Did you sleep well?"

"No. My muscles are all achy, so I wasn't comfortable enough to sleep well."

"I'm sorry," I replied, hugging her to me. Then I grinned. "Maybe you need a good orgasm to relax your muscles."

I hadn't actually expected her to take me up on the offer, but she surprised me. She thought for a second and then said, "You know what? I think I would like that."

"Oh yeah? I'd be happy to do that for you!"

She pulled down the blankets and pulled off her pajama bottoms and panties, and I slid down between her legs to pleasure her.

I really wanted to take my time and build her up slowly so that she could have the most intense orgasm possible, but I knew we didn't have that much time before our son woke up, so I just dived right in. I alternated between giving her firm pressure on her clit and licking up from her opening to her clit, which I know she loves.

Soon she started moaning quietly, and I could feel her legs tensing up as she had her first quiet orgasm. That was a nice start, but I knew that she needed more to really relax her muscles, and her second orgasm is usually stronger anyway. So I kept going, and she started climbing toward a second orgasm.

As I could feel her getting closer, I increased the pressure I was putting on her clit with my tongue, and I slid a couple of fingers inside of her to rub her G-spot. That combination always sets her off, and this morning was no exception: it immediately triggered a much bigger orgasm. I was incredibly gratified to feel her muscles tense up and to hear her cry out softly - no doubt trying to avoid waking our son - as the climax washed over her.

When she was done, I crawled back up next to her and wrapped my arms around her, and we stayed snuggled together until our son woke up.

She didn't offer to unlock my caged cock or take care of me, but I loved the fact that she was willing to focus on her own pleasure. Even though it wasn't a real scene, I still loved making her cum.


That night, my wife had me take a viagra before I put our son to bed. When I finished getting him settled, I joined her in our room.

I stripped and put on my collar. She had me turn on our LED candles. Then she had me take out my blindfold and go downstairs for a cup of ice, which was a new twist. It seemed that we were going to be doing some sensation play!

I came back up and placed the cup on my nightstand. "I haven't had my dilator in yet today, Mistress. Should I do that now?"

"Yes, do that."

Our previous anal play had been a little uncomfortable for me, but it was still something I wanted to explore, so we decided to order a dilator kit to help open me up for future play. It had arrived the previous week, and Mistress had ordered me to have one of the dilators inserted for at least 30 minutes every day, and I had been doing so, aside from accidentally skipping one day earlier that week in all the coronavirus craziness. I had started out with the smallest dilator (1" diameter), but I had moved up to the next size (1¼" diameter) by this point.

This was the first time I was going to have the dilator in during a scene. I lubed up the dilator and inserted it into my ass. I took a moment to let it get comfortable and then went to wash my hands.

I came back into the room. "Ready, Mistress."

"Lie down in the center of the bed and put on your blindfold."

"Yes, Mistress," I said, complying.

When I was positioned with my blindfold on, Mistress pulled my arms up and cuffed my wrists to our under-mattress restraint system.

She sat down next to me on the bed and ran fingers over my chest, running her fingers through my hair and pinching my nipples. "I love seeing you like this, all tied up and helpless for me."

"I love being like this for you, Mistress," I replied, luxuriating in the feeling of her touch.

She reached over to pick something up, and then I felt the sensation of tiny leather falls running back and forth across my chest. "Do you know what that is?"

"It's your small suede flogger, Mistress. The one with the blue falls."

"Very good." She seemed a little surprised that I figured it out.

She pulled her arm back back and struck the left side of my chest with the flogger. I arched my back to give her a better target, and she repeated the action on my right side.

"This is for not following my orders. I know you didn't insert your dilator one day last week."

"I'm sorry, Mistress! I promise I'll do better!"

"Well, now you're going to get punished for it!"

She resumed flogging my chest, alternating sides with each strike. I could feel the sting of the flogger hitting my skin. It wasn't too painful for the most part, aside from one unlucky strike that hit my nipple dead-on, but I still enjoyed the sensation.

When she tired of flogging me, she placed the flogger in my left hand. "Here, hold this for me."

"Yes, Mistress," I said, grasping it. My wrist was still restrained, so I was holding on to it without being able to change the angle. It wasn't very heavy, but it was still an interesting distraction!

She ran her fingers all over my chest, down over my abdomen, up and down my thighs, and teased my cock through the bars of its cage. I moaned in appreciation as she heightened my sense of touch.

Then I felt her reach over to my nightstand, and I heard her pick up an ice cube from the cup I'd left there. I knew it was coming, but I still gasped at the sensation of the cold water dripping onto my chest!

"Does that feel cold?" she asked innocently.

"Yes, Mistress!"

"Then let's see how this feels," she replied mischievously. She put the ice cube down on my chest, making me gasp again. Then she started moving it all around my chest, making me shiver and squirm. I even gave out a small yelp whenever she drew the ice across one of my nipples!

"Oh, poor baby. Are you still cold?"

She picked the ice cube off of my chest and brought it to my lips. I hadn't even realized until it hit my lips that I was so parched, but I guess my mouth had gotten dry from all the gasping. I gratefully sucked on it and ran the moisture over my lips. She must have noticed how thirsty I was, because she pushed it into my mouth and let me have it. I quickly chewed and swallowed it.

"Thank you, Mistress."

"You're very welcome," she replied. I could hear the smile in her voice.

She took another ice cube and placed it on my chest. This time, she started moving it down my body, running it all over my stomach and abdomen. I had started getting used to the cold on my chest, but now she was attacking a new part of my body, and I was back to gasping, shivering, and squirming.

Not satisfied with that, she then ran the ice cube down my upper legs and inner thighs, moving all around but never touching my caged cock. I tried to keep still, but it was a real challenge. I never knew where she was going to move it next.

"Is there a problem?" she asked teasingly.

"No, Mistress. Why would there be a problem?" I attempted to strike a bit of a sarcastic tone, but we both knew how much I loved serving her.

"I don't know," she replied in an innocent tone. But soon she gave up the act. "Mmmm, I do love watching you squirm for me."

Finally, she decided to get really cruel: she moved to ice onto my caged cock! I yelped and instinctively tried to pull my hips back to get away from the cold, but there was nowhere for me to go. I could feel the freezing temperature through the bars as she moved it all over my cage.

"Oh my god, Mistress! I hope you weren't planning to use that tonight, because you're really making it shrivel up!"

She laughed. "Well, I guess we can't have that, can we?"

She relented, pulling the ice cube off of my cock and dropping it on the center of my stomach. The change was a bit of a shock, but still quite a relief - albeit a short-lived one.

Mistress leaned down and started blowing gently all over my skin, emphasizing how cold I was, making me shiver and causing my hair to stand up on end. She started on my stomach, but she also briefly blew on my cock before moving back up to my chest, making my nipples pop up and giving me a chill.

Then she picked up what was left of the ice cube and dropped it into my mouth. I had once again gotten parched without even noticing it, and I gratefully chewed and swallowed it.

She leaned over me as if to kiss me. I raised my head to meet her lips, but she held back. "Tell me what you want."

I smiled. "Whatever you want to give me, Mistress."

"Put your head back down."

"Yes, Mistress."

She teasingly kissed my forehead, then my neck, then my chest, each touch making me arch up for more. She licked and bit my nipples, warming me up and making me moan.

"Let's get you cleaned up." She grabbed a towel to wipe all of the cold water off of me, so that I could finally finish warming back up. "There, is that better?"

"Yes, Mistress!"

Next, she reached for my left hand, which I had almost forgotten had been holding the flogger that whole time. She took it out of my hand, and I assumed she would just be putting it away, but she surprised me by flogging my chest again! I sucked in air in surprise.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes, Mistress! Just surprised."

"Okay. I'm going to trust you to use your safe word if you need to."

"I will, Mistress, I promise," I said as sincerely as I could.

"Good."

She resumed flogging me, alternating between the two sides of my chest. I once again arched my back to give her a better target, and she made good use of it. Most of the strikes were not that painful, but it really hurt when she struck one of my nipples!

When she was done, she set down the flogger and opened our toy drawer. I heard her rummaging around a bit, and I thought I knew what she pulled out.

"Do you know what I have?"

"I think so, Mistress. Is it the nipple clamps?"

"Mmm hmm."

She pinched my right nipple and attached the clamp. It took me a few seconds to adjust to the pain, but it wasn't that bad.

Then she moved around to the left side of the bed and did the same thing on my other nipple. She must have found a really sensitive spot for that one, because it really hurt, a lot worse than the other side had. I cried out in pain.

"Let me give you a minute to adjust to that. Are you still okay?"

"Yes, Mistress! It hurts, but I'm still green."

She leaned over me again and this time kissed me passionately. I lifted my head to intensify our contact and kissed her back with everything I had. I was struggling to focus from the pain in my nipples and couldn't have found the words to convey how I was feeling even if she'd let me talk, but I tried to put everything I was feeling into that kiss: how much I was hurting, how much I loved hurting for her, how much I loved that she could reduce me to such a state, how much I craved and needed her dominance and control, and how much I loved her.

After enjoying the kiss for a few moments, she pulled back and leaned down next to me. She ran her fingers over my stomach, down my thighs, and around my caged cock.

"I'm going to make you cum in your cage," she announced.

"Oh god!" Would that even work? Could I actually get enough stimulation this way to cum? And if I did, would I actually be able to enjoy an orgasm that way?

I didn't know the answers, but it looked like we were going to find out. She started running her fingers over my skin through the bars of my chastity device. I could feel my cock getting hard again, starting to press against the cage. She kissed my side as she ran her fingernails up and down my cock, teasing me slowly.

After a minute or two, my cock began to bulge out through the bars as the cage cruelly denied me any possibility of a full erection. I was starting to get really turned on, but I was also worried about how this was going to turn out. And of course, those worries just distracted me and made it harder to focus on my arousal.

"You know, Mistress," I said in a pleading tone, "you could sit on my face and let me please you while you tease me." I did honestly want to please her - I always do! - but at that moment, I was mainly thinking that licking her sexy pussy would really help me get off.

"This is about what I want, not what you want," she said firmly. "And I want you to cum in your cage."

I groaned in frustration.

"But if you're a good boy and cum for me, maybe I'll let you go down on me afterward."

"Ooh, yes, Mistress!" That idea alone was certainly helping me get more turned on.

She continued playing with my cock through the bars of my cage. She had me really turned on, but I was still finding it hard to really get closer to an orgasm.

Then she turned the screws even further. "Tell me what feels good to you."

I couldn't believe it. She was going to make me help her torture me?!

But then I realized what she was doing. She was giving me a chance to submit to her at a whole new level. Not only was I going to willingly accept whatever she chose to do to me, but I was going to actively help her discover the best ways to torture me. How could I possibly refuse to give her that gift?

"Yes, Mistress," I said in a voice full of sincerity and acceptance. "I will gladly do that for you."

"Then tell me," she said. I could hear the satisfaction in her voice.

"I like it when you run your fingers lightly over the skin of my cock."

"Like this?" she asked, running them gently between the bars of my cage.

"More up and down, Mistress. More contact on the head."

"Oh, like this?" She adjusted as I asked.

"God, yes!"

On the next up-stroke, her touch was so light that she was only touching me with her fingernails. I gasped in surprise. "Oh, that feels great, the light touch with your nails!"

"Oh really?" she asked teasingly, repeating the motion as I bucked my hips and gasped. "What else do you like?"

"I like feeling pressure around my cock, Mistress. I like it when you squeeze it through the bars."

She did so, making me moan again.

"Are you gonna cum for me?"

"Oh, god, Mistress, I really want to, but I don't know if I can!" I was certainly getting more turned on, but I still wasn't sure that I'd actually be able to cum this way.

"Well, that would be a shame. I guess if you can't cum, I would just have to leave you all locked up without any relief."

I groaned in frustration, but I finally realized she was really serious. If I wanted to cum, I needed to make it happen.

So, I started to fantasize. Given that I still had my dilator in my ass, my mind went to my fantasy of her pegging me. It was something that I'd had trouble admitting to myself that I wanted, much less asking her for, but I had made myself do it. And to my amazement, she was willing to try it. We had been planning to try it once I'd been using the dilators long enough to make it more comfortable. For now it was still just a fantasy, but one that really turned me on, which made it the perfect thing for that moment.

"Do you know what I'm thinking about, Mistress?"

"What's that?"

"I can't wait until you peg me. I want to feel you fuck me. I want you to claim me, to make me yours that way. I want the first time to be missionary, so that I can see your face while you fuck me. But after that, I want you to just bend me over and fuck me whenever you want to. I want your cock to be inside of me always."

"Mmm. That does sound good. But we'll just have to wait until you're ready."

"I think I'm ready now, Mistress. The size dilator I'm currently wearing is already bigger than your small strap-on."

"Oh yeah? Well, then maybe we'll try that tomorrow night."

That made me moan in delight. I clenched my ass down around the dilator, trying to imagine her cock sliding in and out of me.

She could tell how turned on I was, and she pounced on her opportunity. She grabbed my cage and started moving the whole thing forward and backward on my cock. I was pressing out through the cage so much that it didn't have much room to move, but I was so turned on that the added stimulation at that exact moment pushed me right over the edge!

I started crying out as my orgasm began. "Are you cumming for me in your little cage?" she taunted, which just intensified my orgasm.

"Yes, Mistress!" I cried, as my cum poured out of my caged cock, over her fingers, and down around my cock. "I'm cumming for you!"

She continued jerking me through the cage as I came down from my orgasm. I couldn't believe that had worked!

"Did you enjoy that?" she asked in a satisfied tone as she removed my blindfold and uncuffed my wrists.

"Oh, yes, Mistress," I replied tiredly. "I can't believe you actually got me to cum that way!"

"Well, now that I know I can make you cum that way, I may not let you out of your cage for a very long time."

I groaned in mild arousal at that thought, even despite just having cum. I truly loved being under her control, knowing that my submission could please her in ways no one else would. If she wanted to keep my cock locked up forever, I'd have gladly let her. "It's up to you, Mistress."

"I know it is," she smiled at me.

"Would you like me to go down on you now, Mistress?"

"No, actually, I'm good. You took care of me this morning. Go get cleaned up."

"Are you sure, Mistress? You said I could if I came."

"I said maybe. But I really am fine. I want you to get cleaned up. Then we can snuggle."

"Yes, MIstress," I said resignedly. It was never easy for me when she denied me the opportunity to pleasure her, and it was particularly hard in that moment, since I had expected her to let me do it. But I knew that I needed to trust her to tell me what she wanted.

I got cleaned up and put away our toys, and then we got into bed and snuggled up together. We fell asleep in each other's arms.

This had certainly been an evening of firsts!