Scenes from a Marriage Pt. 13

Story Info
Orgasm control, pegging, spanking, and emotional connection.
10.6k words
4.47
16.2k
6

Part 13 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a Monday morning, the day after our last scene, but over a week since I last came. My wife asked me to take the day off of work to spend with her, just lazing about the house. Given how stressed we'd all been about coronavirus, I agreed.

We snuggled together on the couch all morning and into the afternoon, just enjoying our closeness after the previous night's intense scene. We reaffirmed our love for each other and talked about what we liked about the scene. She had been taking the opportunity to touch me and tease me all day, sometimes pinching my nipples or slapping my still-sore shoulders to reinforce how much she'd flogged me the previous day.

Then, around mid-afternoon, I was lying on the couch with my head in her lap looking up at her, just sharing a moment as our son played on the other side of the room. She reached into my pants and touched my abdomen right above the cock cage.

I looked at her and said, "Please touch me."

She smiled. "Where?"

"Please touch my cock through its cage."

She reached further down and started running her fingers up and down my cock, and I moaned softly in pleasure.

"Does that feel good?"

"God, yes, Mistress. I think the thing that I miss most wearing the cage is feeling your touch."

She continued stroking me for a few more moments, enjoying the pleasure she could see on my face. I could feel my cock growing and starting to strain against the bars of its cage.

Then her fingers slowed, and I tried to push my cock up to get more friction. She just looked down at me, and I realized she'd stopped deliberately! I looked up at her beseechingly.

She smiled down at me. "Do you want something?"

"Please, Mistress, touch my cock."

"I love hearing you beg," she smiled as she resumed teasing me.

A minute or two later, she stopped again. I moaned my disappointment and looked up at her.

She smirked at me. "I love seeing you so desperate, so needy."

"Please, Mistress, keep touching me."

She once again resumed. Her fingers felt amazing on my cock. At this point, it was as erect as the cage would allow it to get, and I could feel the lightest touch on my skin that was bulging out between the bars.

Unfortunately, at that moment, we were interrupted by my son, who wanted some yogurt. I groaned, but my wife removed her hand from my pants, and I reluctantly got up to sit him down at the table to eat.

When I came back, I suspected that we would not continue, since the mood had kind of been broken. However, my wife surprised me. I had just laid back down where I had been before when I saw her glance at my son in the other room. She seemed to be considering how long he'd stay at the table.

She looked down at me and said, "Get up and come over here."

I stood up and walked over to stand in front of her. She pulled down the front of my pants and leaned forward so that she could reach the lock to my cage with the key hanging around her neck.

"You're unlocking me?" I asked, surprised.

"Yup. I want to play."

She handed me the lock and looked at me expectantly. I took off the cage and then wondered what to do with it. I asked her whether I would be putting it back on later. She said yes, so I went to put it in the bathroom temporarily.

Then I came back and once again lay down with my head on her lap. She pulled the throw blanket off of herself and said sweetly, "Here, you look cold." She draped it over me, so that even if our son looked over at us, he couldn't see anything. Then she reached down into my pants and started stroking my cock.

I moaned in pleasure, and she smiled down at me. "Does that feel good?"

"God, yes, Mistress. I love it when you touch me."

"Is that what you've been missing?"

"Oh, yes!"

She continued stroking me until I became fully erect.

I looked up at her and smiled distractedly. "You love teasing me like this, don't you?"

"Mmm hmmm," she smiled back, still stroking me. "You have no idea how wet I am from doing this to you."

"Oh god!" I moaned. "Do you need me to take care of that for you?"

"You will, later."

"Oh, god. If you keep this up, Mistress, you're going to make me cum."

"I know."

"You want me to cum? You don't want to make me wait? Or keep me holding off until after you peg me tomorrow night?"

"No, I want you to cum now. You need to stop second-guessing me. This is what I want."

I groaned. I would have preferred that she not make me cum yet. I really did want to be more desperate while she pegged me, to see if we could get me to cum just from the pegging. And I really did like the idea of her getting me hard and so close to cumming, only to stop at the last minute and then get me soft and locked back up into my cage. But I also liked the idea of being under her control, so I smiled up at her. "Yes, Mistress."

"Good boy," she said, relaxing her grip so that she was just teasing the sides of my cock. She then reached down to play with my balls.

"Please, Mistress, stroke my cock more." That was what I really needed in order to cum for her.

She obliged. "Is that better?"

"Yes, Mistress! Do you want me to cum in my pants for you? Do you know how humiliating that is?"

"Uh huh. Are you going to cum in your pants like a little bitch?" She started repeatedly squeezing my cock in her fist.

"God, yes. I love being your little bitch," I moaned.

"Are you going to be my little slut?" She went back to stroking, this time using a little more pressure.

"Oh, yes," I cried, trying to stay quiet so that my son wouldn't notice what we were up to. "I'm getting close, Mistress! May I cum for you?"

"Yes, cum for me," she said, stroking me even faster.

That finally triggered my orgasm. I gasped as I came, shooting my cum onto her hand and into my underwear. The feeling was incredible!

I was just starting to come down from my climax when our son called to us asking to get down from the table. We laughed, and my wife told him we'd be there in a second.

"I'm afraid I need to go change clothes," I said.

"Okay, you do that, and I'll take care of him," she said.

I went to grab my cock cage from the downstairs bathroom, and then I went upstairs to get cleaned up. I took off the dirty underwear and pants and wiped all the cum off of my abdomen. I washed my cage and put it back on, but left the lock undone, since I know Mistress likes to be the one to lock it. I put on a clean pair of underwear and pajama pants. Then I grabbed my soiled clothes to take down to the laundry and went back downstairs.

My son had wandered off to play again, so I walked over to my wife and pulled down the front of my pants. "Do you want to lock me back up?"

She did so and then smiled up at me as I pulled my pants back up.

I smiled at her and showed her the huge wet spot on the underwear that I'd just taken off. "Just in case you wanted to see the result of your little adventure."

She laughed and I went to take the soiled clothes to the laundry.


We didn't wind up playing again until the following Saturday. Mistress had been teasing me all day.

That afternoon, when our son was playing in his room, we took the opportunity to shave each other's pubic areas, which we hadn't done in a while. Surprisingly, my cage hadn't been catching on my hair nearly as much as it had in the past, but I still preferred not taking the chance. And I loved how Mistress looked without any hair - her pussy was incredibly beautiful, and I loved not having any hair in the way as I looked at it, played with it, and worshipped it.

That evening, after I put our son to bed, I came into the bedroom. Mistress was waiting for me on the bed. Since I suspected that she was going to peg me, I told her I needed to make sure I was completely empty before we started, so I went to the bathroom.

While I was on the toilet, I started thinking about what I needed to do to get ready for our scene. "Mistress, I haven't yet had my dilator in today. Do you want me to put that in now, or do you want my ass available for play?"

"No, leave it out," she replied. "I have three things in store for you this evening. I'm not going to tell you what they are, but they are numbered 1, 2, and 3, and you can choose the order in which we do them."

"Okay. Well, I have no idea what any of them are, so I guess let's do 1, 2, and 3."

"Well, that's boring."

I laughed. "I have no idea what any of them are, so you're basically asking me to choose a random number. So I picked the combination an idiot would have on his luggage."

She chuckled at the Spaceballs reference. "Okay. You sure you don't want to do a different order?"

I laughed again. "If you don't like that order, I'll pick a different one. How about 3, 2, 1?"

"That's also boring. How about 2, 3, 1?"

I laughed yet again. It was funny how she sometimes didn't fully think things through - after all, why give me the choice if she was going to pick a different order anyway? But as I was going to find out this evening, there were some things she was clearly very good at thinking through.

"Whatever order you want, Mistress," I replied.

Then another thought occurred to me. "Mistress, do you want me to take a viagra?"

"Yes."

"Okay. Can you bring it to me? It's on my nightstand."

She brought me a viagra and my bottle of water, and I took it immediately.

She went back into our bedroom and then came back in, handing me our new leather thigh sling. "If we're doing 2 first, then you'll need this."

"Yes, Mistress. I'll also need my collar."

She went to get it, and I put it on immediately, smiling up at her. Then she went back into our bedroom to wait.

When I finished on the toilet, I washed my hands, brought the thigh sling back into the bedroom, stripped off my clothes, and started to put it on. It had arrived a few days earlier, so this was going to be our first time using it, but I'd spent some time one evening during the week figuring out how it worked, so that we wouldn't have to do that when we were ready to play. The sling consisted of a harness that went over my upper torso and had two O-rings on either side of my chest that the thigh cuffs could be clipped to, forcing my knees to be pulled up toward my head and a bit out to each side. The back of the harness had a vertical strap going down my back with two D-rings, which could be used to clip my wrist cuffs to. I was really looking forward to seeing what she could do with me when I was totally restrained!

Although I'd practiced with it, I somehow managed to get the harness twisted up as I tried to put it on. Mistress saw me trying to straighten it and told me to come over to her. She helped me get it on straight, and then I went back over to my side of the bed to put on the thigh and wrist cuffs.

When I had everything on, I looked to Mistress for further instructions. She gave me a "come here" motion with her finger, and I walked back over to her side of the bed.

She unlocked my cock cage. "Take that off and go put it on your nightstand."

"Yes, Mistress."

I took off the cage, walked back over to my side of the bed, put it down on the nightstand, and again looked to her for further instructions.

"Get out my strap-on harness and the big silicone dildo."

I smiled, knowing that Mistress was going to peg me again, and opened our toy drawer to take out the items she requested. "Here you go, Mistress. Oh, and I guess we'll also need the lube. And a towel." I grabbed those items as well.

While I was getting out our toys, Mistress had started changing into a black, stretchy, semi-transparent chemise with a strappy, mostly open back. It wasn't necessarily my favorite of her many pieces of lingerie, but she certainly didn't look bad in it! She finished putting it on and walked around the bed toward me.

"Put the dildo into my harness while I go to the bathroom."

"Yes, Mistress."

I inserted the dildo into her harness, making sure it was oriented correctly. I was a little nervous about this, since we hadn't used this size dildo the last time she pegged me. But this dildo had a 1¼" diameter, and the dilator I'd been using was 1½", so I didn't think it would be a huge problem. And I was really looking forward to feeling her fucking me.

"Done, Mistress."

"Good. Also, go get the suede flogger and the two new slappers."

I went into our closet to get the medium-length suede flogger with the multi-color falls, which I knew was great for warming me up. I also grabbed our two newest toys, which Mistress had inaccurately called "slappers". One of them was a leather fraternity-style paddle. The other was a wide leather strap. We hadn't actually played with either of them yet, but Mistress's eyes had really lit up when we found them and decided to order them, so I knew she was really looking forward to using them on me.

I brought all three toys out and put them on the bed. "Ready, Mistress."

"Okay. I'll be there in a moment."

I kneeled down to wait for her in the position that I knew she loved: my heels tucked under my ass, knees spread, hands clasped behind my head, elbows out.

Mistress came back in and ran her fingers through my hair affectionately. "Tonight, I am going to peg you. We're going to try three different positions: you on your back, doggy style, and you on your side. Which one do you want to start with?"

I thought for a moment. "Missionary, Mistress. I want to see your face when you fuck me." I did really want to try the other positions too, especially doggy style. But pegging was still new enough to me - this was only going to be our second time - that I wanted to revel in the emotional connection to her that I felt as she took me, just as I had the last time.

She smiled at me. "Okay. Help me into my harness."

I picked up the harness and helped her step into it. She pulled it up and tightened the straps around her.

"How does that look?"

I looked up at her, seeing the big dildo sticking out from her crotch, and I marveled at how sexy she looked. "You look incredible, Mistress. I can't wait to feel your cock inside of me."

"Good," she said. "Now get me out a pair of gloves."

I opened the toy drawer again and pulled out a pair of disposable gloves, setting them down next to the lube. "Here you go, Mistress."

"Thank you. Now get on the bed."

I stood up and turned to the bed. I was about to put the towel down on top of the comforter, but Mistress stopped me. "Pull back the blankets and put the towel down on the sheet. We need to change the sheets anyway, so we can do that afterwards."

"Yes, Mistress."

I took care of that, then pushed her pillows off onto the floor and moved my own to the center of the bed. I lay down on the bed, making sure my ass was on the towel, and she moved to kneel on the bed in between my legs.

"Let's see, how do I want you?" She looked down at me consideringly. "I know!"

She reached up to grab my left wrist cuff and attach it to our under-bed restraint system. Then she reached up to the other side and did the same thing with my right wrist.

Next, she pulled on the gloves, opened the tube of lube, and slathered it all over her cock. It was incredibly sexy seeing her stroke her cock like that.

"I'm a little nervous about taking this size dildo, Mistress. Can you please lube up my hole as well?"

"Of course."

She poured some more lube on one of her gloved fingers, and I tilted my hips up so that she could push it inside of me. I expected her to just push it in for a moment to get the area lubed up, but she instead kept it there for a bit, moving her fingertip up and down.

"Oooh, that feels good, Mistress!" I moaned. "It's giving me that feeling like I need to pee."

She smiled down at me and kept going for a minute or so. I was really enjoying feeling her playing with my prostate.

Then she pulled her finger out. "Are you ready?"

"Yes, Mistress!"

I again tilted my hips up as far as I could without using my hands. Mistress reached down to line herself up, and after a bit of trial and error, she found my hole and pushed the head of the dildo inside just a bit.

I moaned in pleasure, and Mistress smiled down at me. "You like that?"

"God, yes, Mistress. I love feeling you slide inside of me."

She pushed with her hips, presumably trying to push deeper inside of me, but I guess the angle was wrong, and she wound up slipping out of me.

I groaned in disappointment. "You've slipped out, Mistress."

She reached down to try to line up again, but she had trouble seeing to line up properly.

"Mistress, if you release my wrists, I can help line you up. Then you can restrain me again afterwards if you'd like."

She considered for a moment and then agreed. She pulled off her gloves, got off the bed to throw them in the trash, and then unclipped my cuffs. She then opened the toy drawer to pull out another pair of gloves.

As she was climbing back onto the bed, I realized that it might also help to stick a pillow under my ass, since that had helped last time. I wasn't entirely sure it would have the same effect this time, because last time she'd been standing up instead of lying on top of me on the bed, but I figured it couldn't hurt to try. "Mistress, maybe it would help to put a pillow under my hips, like we did last time?"

"Okay, let's try it."

I grabbed one of the pillows from behind my head and moved it under my ass, putting the towel over it. As I did so, my thigh cuffs started to slip off, and I didn't want that getting in our way. "Maybe I should take these off until we're ready to use them?"

"That's fine."

I pulled them off and tossed them on the floor as she got back into position between my legs. She pulled on the new pair of gloves and added more lube to her cock.

I reached down to help her get lined up, and after a couple of tries, we finally got the angle right. I moaned as she slid deep inside of me. "Oh god, yes!"

She smiled down at me. "I think we have the right angle now."

I wrapped my legs around her, pushing my heels into her ass, and pulled her further inside of me. I couldn't believe how good it felt to feel her slide so deeply inside! I needed to feel more - I started rotating my hips, fucking myself on her amazing cock.

I was so distracted by how amazing it felt to have her inside of me that I lost track of the exact sequence of events for a bit. I remember her saying to me that she was going to let me do the thrusting for a bit, to make sure that she wouldn't pop out. All I could think about was the incredible sensation of her cock sliding in and out of my ass.

After a minute or two, my hips started to tire, and I stopped thrusting to give them a rest. I focused on her face and found her looking down at me with an expression of happiness and wonder at giving me so much pleasure.

"Are you enjoying this?" she asked me softly.

"God, yes, Mistress! I love having you inside of me!"

I reached up to put my arms around her neck, pulling her down to me for a kiss. As I pulled her down, her hips sank down as well, and I could feel her cock sink deeper inside of me. I moaned in pleasure as her lips met mine, and I held her to me tightly, kissing her passionately.

She must have noticed how I reacted when she sank further inside of me, because she started giving me gentle thrusts as we kissed. I wanted that kiss to go on forever, but the feeling of her thrusting in and out of me got me so worked up that I needed to break the kiss in order to breathe.

I was loving the intimacy of her thrusting into me, the feeling of just letting go and letting her take care of me. However, in terms of the purely physical sensations, she wasn't pulling back quite as far as I would have liked on each stroke, so her thrusts weren't giving me quite as much motion as I wanted. I tried thrusting back up at her, but she stopped me. "Let me do the thrusting. It's hard for me to get the angle right when you're moving at the same time."