Scenes from a Marriage Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could tell that she wanted to. "I don't even need to stand up for that. I'm just going to swing my arm back and give it to you from here."

"As you wish, Mistress."

Still locking eyes with me, she pulled her arm back and swung. I wish I had continued looking at her face in that moment, to see all the emotions as she struck me, but I instinctively flinched to help myself deal with the pain that I knew was coming.

The strike was incredibly hard, and I cried out and bucked hard from the pain. "Holy shit! Oh my god, that fucking hurt! Ow!" I must have gone on that way for about fifteen seconds before the pain receded enough for me to think straight.

"Are you okay?" Mistress asked.

"Yes, I'm okay. That was really intense. The real pain didn't even hit until a full second after the strike! Then my skin lit up, like the after-taste from a really spicy food. It felt like it was on fire!"

"Can you take that kind of strike?"

I looked at her again. "Yes, Mistress, give it to me."

She swung back and struck me again with the same intensity, then again, and then swung back for a third. I was really surprised - I only expected her to give me one strike a time, not to start going at me repeatedly! "Oh, shit, wait, that hurts!" I cried, bucking my legs to try in vain to get my ass away from her.

Mistress heard me and stopped before her third swing connected with my ass. "What?" she asked, surprised. "I thought you said to give it to you!"

I couldn't help it; as overwhelming as the pain felt, I somehow found our miscommunication funny, and I laughed. "Yes, but I thought you meant just one, not repeated strikes!"

"Oh!" she said, understanding. "I'm sorry. Are you okay?"

I took a few deep breaths and then looked back at her. "Yes, Mistress, I'm okay. And you can go ahead with the repeated strikes. Now that I know to expect it, I'll be fine."

"Are you sure?" She seemed a little skeptical.

"Yes, I'm sure, Mistress. I promise you that I will use my safeword if I need to."

She looked back at me for a moment, considering. "Okay."

She pulled her arm back and swung again, giving me repeated strikes, all still on my left ass cheek. I was crying out and bucking with the pain of each strike, but I was determined to bear it for her.

I have no idea how many times she struck me; it took all of my attention just to force my body to deal with the pain. Finally, she paused.

"I'm going to give you ten more, and then we're going to switch to your other side."

I breathed heavily. "Yes, Mistress."

"Are you ready?"

"Yes, Mistress."

She struck me ten more times with her full strength, this time landing blows in extremely quick succession, not giving me any time to process the pain of one blow before the next one landed. I cried out and bucked my hips through their limited range of motion, and at the end of the last stroke, all I could do was lay there and breathe, my ass feeling like it was on fire.

"Are you ready to turn over?"

"Just give me a minute, please, Mistress."

"That's fine. Let me know when you're ready."

After catching my breath, I said, "Okay, Mistress, I'm ready. You'll have to help me roll over."

She tried helping me to roll to my left, but that didn't work. "I think I need to roll the other way, Mistress. I can't really roll further once I'm on my back with my arms trapped beneath me. And even if I could, there's not enough room - I'd hit the headboard before I got onto my other side."

So, she helped me roll the other way instead, back onto my knees and then down onto my left side.

She had to stand up from where she'd been sitting to make room for me, and she seemed to be trying to figure out where she wanted to be for these next blows.

"You can sit over on this side of me, Mistress," I suggested, hoping to be able to continue looking into her eyes as she struck me.

"No, I think I need to stand up for this side."

I realized she was right. She couldn't strike me from the other side, because she is right handed. "I understand, Mistress."

"Are you ready?"

"Yes, Mistress."

She resumed striking me, this time on my right ass cheek, the top one as I lay on my left side. She started out with medium strength, but she ramped up the strength of her blows a bit faster on this side than she had on the other, probably because her arm was getting tired.

Soon, she'd reached full strength, and I was crying out and bucking with each blow, just as I had been on the other cheek.

"Okay, ten more on this cheek, and then we're done."

"Yes, Mistress."

Just as she had on the other side, she gave me ten full-strength blows with minimum delay between them. I found myself mentally counting the blows as a way of getting through them.

Both cheeks of my ass were equally on fire now, but we were finally done.

"All done. Are you okay?"

"Yes, Mistress," I said, breathing heavily.

"Here, let me release your cuffs."

She reached behind me and unclipped my wrist cuffs, and I gratefully moved my arms back in front of me, feeling the stiffness in my shoulders. Then she reached in front of me and unclipped my thigh cuffs, and I stretched my legs out, letting my thighs relax.

Mistress climbed on the bed behind me and put her arm around me. After a moment, I shifted onto my back and turned my head to my right, looking into her eyes.

"Did you enjoy doing that to me, Mistress?"

"Yes, I did."

"You love hurting me, don't you?"

"I love making you react, with both pleasure and pain. I love controlling your reactions. I am incredibly turned on right now, but it's both because of how much pleasure I was giving you when I pegged you and because of how much pain I caused you." She paused, just briefly. "But yes, I do enjoy hurting you."

I smiled at her. "Good, I'm glad. It seems like every time we do this, you get more and more comfortable with your sadism. And I love that I've been able to help you feel comfortable enough to express that."

"Yeah, I think I am getting more comfortable with this the more we explore it. I'm getting used to the idea that you like it when I hurt you."

"I like pleasing you," I said, putting all of my love into my voice. "I would do anything to bring you pleasure."

"I know," she smiled. "Like I said, I'm incredibly turned on right now."

"Can I see?" I asked, turning onto my right side to face her.

"Yes," she smiled, spreading her legs for me.

I reached down with my left hand to check how wet she was, and I couldn't believe what I found. "Wow! You're so wet that your thighs are covered! I don't think I've ever felt you this wet!"

She smiled at me. "It's not all from the pain. Probably 80% of this is from when I was pegging you."

I continued exploring with my finger, feeling her wetness and rubbing her clit. I loved seeing the slight hitch of her breath as I teased her.

"So you like being in control of all my reactions, pain and pleasure?"

"Yeah."

"That's why you like keeping me in a cage and teasing me? You like my frustration?"

"Yeah. I like knowing that I decide when you're going to get pleasure." She paused briefly, then seemed to look at me even more intensely. "That's why you're going to ruin your orgasm for me."

I blinked. "Right now?"

"Yes, right now. You're going to jerk off and ruin it for me. Then you're going to go down on me."

"Oh god," I whimpered. I loved the way she took control over me. I loved that my suffering brought her pleasure. It was so twisted, but so very true.

I had continued rubbing her clit as we'd been talking. "Stop playing with me. I said you could check how turned on I was, not play with me."

"But I love pleasing you, Mistress," I whimpered, still trying to absorb the orders she'd just thrown at me.

"But that's not what I asked you to do. I ordered you to start jerking off. Do it. Now."

I took a deep breath. "Yes, Mistress."

I removed my left hand from her clit and rolled back onto my back, turning my head to the right to keep eye contact with her. I reached down with my right hand and started stroking my cock.

"I can't believe you're making me do this."

She just smiled at me, a little cruelly, but also with love. I moaned in mixed pleasure and pain, knowing that I was once again going to give my frustration for her pleasure. I knew that there was no greater way I could serve her than this.

"You know, this will be the third week in a row that you've either made me cum in my cage or ruined my orgasm."

She smiled again. "Mmm hmmm."

"Two weeks ago, you made me cum in my cage. Last week, you made me cum in my pants on the couch downstairs and ruin it. And now you're making me ruin it again."

"Mmm hmmm." Just talking about how she was controlling my pleasure and keeping me frustrated seemed to be turning her on. And of course, the fact that she was turned on turned me on too.

"Wouldn't you enjoy having me fuck you with my cock rings on before I ruin it?"

"Nope. That's not what I want."

I moaned in frustration. "So I'm not allowed to ever feel your pussy around my cock? I'm never allowed to get any pleasure? I just need to jerk off and ruin my orgasm for you?"

"If that's what I want."

"This is why you made me take viagra tonight, isn't it? Just to make me jerk off for you and ruin it?" I was stroking my cock more firmly now, getting more and more turned on with each layer of cruelty that I came to understand.

"Mmm hmmm." She was staring into my eyes intensely, enjoying my frustration. She reached down and started playing with herself.

"Oh my god, now you're playing with yourself, after you made me stop?"

"Mmm hmmm."

"Why?! Am I not even allowed to please you unless I'm locked up and straining against my cage?" I was frustrated with what I was hearing, but also incredibly turned on by it.

"Nope. That's why you're going to put your cage back on before you go down on me."

"Oh my god," I moaned, not believing what I was hearing. "You mean I need to ruin my orgasm and put myself back in my cage, with viagra still in my system, just so I can strain against the cage while I go down on you?"

"Mmm hmmm."

I groaned in frustration and looked deeply into her eyes, still stroking my cock for her. "You really love keeping me frustrated, don't you?"

She looked right back at me, just as intently, still playing with her pussy. "Yes, I do."

That did it. "Oh my god, I'm gonna cum for you! I'm gonna ruin it for you!" I threw my head back, closed my eyes, and exploded, grabbing my hand away from my cock just as I started, my hands twitching at my sides, desperate to touch myself.

"Move your hands up above your head," she ordered. "Now."

I groaned but complied, whimpering as I finished cumming, all the while still bucking my hips into thin air, desperate for some additional sensation on my cock, sensation that was never going to arrive.

I closed my eyes and sobbed softly to myself for a moment. Then I turned to my head to look into my Mistress's eyes sadly. "Did you enjoy that, Mistress."

"Yes, I did," she said, looking straight at me, still playing with her pussy. "Now get cleaned up."

I leaned over to my left to grab the tissue box from our headboard, but she interrupted me.

"I didn't say to use tissues."

I was surprised - she obviously intended for me to eat my cum. "I thought you said that didn't do anything for you?" I asked, referring to something she'd told me after one of our recent scenes.

She didn't answer, but I complied anyway, gathering the larger globs of cum from my abdomen with my fingers and licking my hand clean. It did feel a bit humiliating, but mostly it felt like I was fulfilling my Mistress's orders. If I could turn her on by humiliating myself this way, I would gladly do so.

After I had all of the bigger globs cleaned up, she said, "Okay, you can use tissues for the rest now."

I cleaned up the rest with some tissues and got up to throw them out. But before I could even get to the garbage can, she said, "Put your cage back on. Now."

I was amazed at how brazen and dominant she was being, like she knew exactly what she wanted and was damn well going to see to it that I complied. "Yes, Mistress."

I put my cage back on and presented the lock to her to close, as usual. She snapped it shut. "Now, get over here and go down on me."

That order I would happily obey!

I kneeled between her legs, kissed and licked her thighs, stoking her arousal just a bit before diving into her beautiful pussy with my tongue. I licked up between her labia and then licked around her clit in a circle.

I heard her start to breathe more heavily, and I knew she was getting more turned on. I moved my tongue down to her hole and stuck it inside of her as far as it would go, licking around in circles. Then, with firm pressure, I dragged my tongue from her hole up to her clit, and gently sucked her clit into my mouth for a moment.

I heard her gasp softly, and I was incredibly turned on by her pleasure and arousal. Even though I had just cum, the viagra was still in my system, and I could feel my cock trying to get hard again in its cage. The pain and pleasure mixed for me, and I redoubled my effort to pleasure my Mistress.

I focused on her clit now, repeatedly licking right over it from bottom to top, giving her the firm pressure that I know she loves. As her arousal increased, so did mine, and my cock was really starting to throb as it tried to expand beyond the bounds of its cage.

I lifted my head for just a moment to moan. "Oh, god, Mistress, pleasing you is making my cock try to get so fucking hard in its little cage. The pressure is so intense!"

I bent back down to continue licking her clit. I'm not sure if it was what I was doing for her physically or hearing how much I was frustrated for her, but either way, I could tell that she was getting closer.

Just as she started to buck her hips, I slid two fingers inside of her, and began to slide them in and out in a way that hit her G-spot on every stroke, using exactly the same rhythm as my tongue on her clit. Sure enough, that pushed her over the edge.

I could tell that it was a really good orgasm. She repeatedly cried out and bucked her hips for what must have been twenty seconds straight as I continued to please her with my fingers and tongue.

I slowed down my motions as she came down from her high. When she finally finished, she brought her right hand down to run through my hair, and her left hand patted the bed next to her. "Come up here," she said.

I removed my fingers from inside of her and gave her clit one more gentle lick. Then I crawled up onto the bed next to her. She was still lying on her back, but she had her left arm out to curl around me. I curled up in her arm, laying on my right side facing her. I wrapped my left arm around her midsection, and I wrapped my left leg around her left leg, resting the cage containing my still throbbing cock on her thigh.

"Did you enjoy that, Mistress?"

"Mmmm hmmm."

I let her rest and recover for a few minutes, content to just be near her. She told me we were done and that I should take off my collar and harness, which I did.

We were both exhausted, but while we waited to have the energy to clean up, we talked a bit about how intense that scene had been for both of us, and how much we loved that we could both be so open and vulnerable with each other. I felt so incredibly close to her.

We finally gathered up the energy to clean up. We showered together, joyfully washing each other and kissing. Then I put away our toys and changed the sheets, and we collapsed into bed, falling asleep almost the moment our heads hit our pillows.