Scenes from a Marriage Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Mistress." I thought about asking her to pull back further on each stroke, but I didn't want to risk her pulling back too far and slipping out of me - I just couldn't bear the thought of not feeling her cock inside of me! And I knew that we'd have plenty of opportunities to get better at this in the future, so I was content. At that moment, all I really wanted to do was focus on the intimacy of lying there passively and being taken by my Mistress. It was truly an amazing feeling.

"Do you like me fucking you like a little bitch?" she asked teasingly, but somehow without breaking the sense of intimacy between us.

"Yes, Mistress, I love being your little bitch," I replied sincerely. "I love the feeling of you inside of me, taking me, making me yours."

She smiled and increased the speed and pressure of her strokes briefly, and I threw my head back in bliss, moaning on each thrust.

When she slowed again, I regained some of my focus and looked back up at her, seeing the same expression of happiness and wonder on her face, but now it seemed to be mixed with some lust as well. I could tell that it was turning her on to fuck me, and I was overcome with an incredible wave of emotion from this incredible experience that we were sharing with each other.

I think she was surprised when I started getting a little teary-eyed. "Are you going to cry?"

"Maybe a little, Mistress," I replied, still overcome by emotion. But I wanted to reassure her that I was okay - they were happy tears, not upset ones. "I feel so... fulfilled. I love how intimate this feels. I love both the physical sensations and how close I feel to you right now. I feel so vulnerable, and so safe to be vulnerable with you."

I knew that no matter what I said, I could never come up with the words to adequately express how amazing, how right this felt. But I think that I did manage to convey at least some of that to her, because as I poured out my heart to her, I could see her getting a little teary eyed as well, overcome by the same kind of emotion.

I pulled her down to me for another passionate kiss, and we held each other tightly for a moment. She stopped thrusting as she held me, and as we let go from our embrace, I couldn't help starting to thrust with my ass again, pulling her cock deeper into me and then back out.

She lifted her head back up and we looked deeply into each other's eyes. I would have liked to keep thrusting, but my thighs were getting tired, so I had to stop. Still staring deeply into her eyes, I reached down to her ass and used my hands to pull her deeply into me, and she obliged by resuming her own thrusting.

I wanted to throw my head back and just focus on the amazing feelings she was giving me, but I could not bear to break to break eye contact with her. It seemed almost as if I was staring into her very soul, and I could not bear to lose that connection.

I suddenly realized that all I'd been able to think about was my own pleasure, but I really wanted her to enjoy this also. "Is this good for you, too, Mistress?"

"Mmmm hmmm," she affirmed in a deeply sultry tone. "I am incredibly turned on seeing how much pleasure you're getting from this."

I moaned in response, loving the idea of her being turned on by what she was doing to me. I kept staring into her eyes as she fucked me, my pleasure redoubled by the knowledge that it was pleasing her too.

"I can't wait to see how you write up this scene," she said with a smile.

I smiled back at her. "I will try my best to convey how amazing this is, but I know I won't be able to fully do it justice." (I was right.)

As we continued to stare into each other's eyes, I ran my fingers up and down her arms, just feeling her above me, reveling in our level of connection.

I never wanted that moment to end, but I guess that level of emotional connectedness just can't be sustained indefinitely. I don't know exactly when we broke eye contact or how much longer she fucked me for, but we finally were both nearing our physical limits.

She leaned down to kiss me. When she lifted her head back up, she said, "I'm going to give you ten more thrusts, and then we're going to be done."

I smiled up at her, a bit sadly but also understanding and accepting. "Yes, Mistress."

This time, as she thrust into me, I did throw my head back, close my eyes, and focus on my own pleasure. I enjoyed every one of those last few strokes, reveling in the feeling of her thrusting in and out of me.

When she was done, I opened my eyes and looked up at her with a smile.

"Are you ready for me to come out?" she asked.

"Yes, Mistress," I said, not really wanting to stop but knowing that we could not continue.

I gasped as she pulled out of me. I was amazed at how deep inside of me she had been! It felt like the dildo kept going and going, until it finally popped out of me.

I dropped my legs down to let my aching thighs relax, and then I just lay there catching my breath, trying to recover both mentally and physically from that amazing experience.

Mistress got up and went into the bathroom to drop the dildo into the sink. When she came back in, she took off her harness and sat down next to me on the bed.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes, Mistress," I smiled up at her. "That was incredible."

"Do you want some water?"

"Yeah, water sounds good."

I sat up, reached over to my nightstand for my water bottle, and took a couple of sips.

"Better?"

"Yes, Mistress. Thank you."

"The other two activities for tonight are flogging your ass and spanking you. You will be restrained in the thigh sling for both. But we don't have to continue immediately. If you need a little time, that's fine."

"Let me just clean up a little, Mistress. Then I think I'll be ready."

"Okay, that's fine."

I went into the bathroom and wiped some of the excess lube off of my ass. Then I washed my hands and came back into the bedroom.

"Ready, Mistress."

"Good. Get your thigh sling on."

I was still wearing the harness and the wrist cuffs, but I picked up the thigh cuffs and put them back on.

"Do you want a pillow under you so that you don't get carpet burns?"

That surprised me. "Oh, you want me on the floor, Mistress? I would have thought me being on the bed would make it easier for you to strike me."

She considered for a moment. "Actually, you're probably right. Get on the bed and get your thighs secured."

I positioned myself face-down on the bed with my knees pulled up underneath me. I reached down and clipped the thigh cuffs onto the harness's O-rings, first doing my right thigh and then my left.

Then I turned my head to the left so that I'd be able to breathe, and I moved my wrists behind my back. "You'll need to clip my wrists onto the harness, Mistress. I can't do it myself."

She reached over and clipped my wrists into place. "There. How does that feel?"

I tried moving my arms and legs, but I was bound pretty damn effectively. I could not move either of my hands more than a few inches across my back from where they were cuffed. I could raise my ass a little way up into the air, but I could not get off of my knees. I could shift a little from side to side, but I could not easily move into any other position. I took a deep breath as the reality of being so thoroughly restrained sunk in.

"Oh, wow, Mistress," I replied, almost in wonder. "I can't believe how helpless and powerless this makes me feel. I really can't move."

The feeling I had at that moment was very intense. I'm honestly not sure why it hit me so hard. It wasn't like I had never been restrained before; in fact, back in our very first full scene, Mistress had tied me spread-eagled to our bed and blindfolded me, and it's not like I had been more in control then than I was on this occasion. Maybe it was the fact that I was face-down this time; even though I wasn't blindfolded, my field of vision was much more limited, and I knew that that couldn't be corrected as easily as ripping off a blindfold could. Or maybe it was the way my arms were stuck behind my back, which made me feel less able to defend myself. Or maybe it was the way that my ass was exposed, knowing that my Mistress was going to be striking it. Whatever it was, it definitely felt different.

But despite feeling intensely powerless, I was not panicking. I knew that my Mistress would take care of me, and my trust in her helped me stay calm. And there was another part of me that felt extremely submissive because of my powerlessness, which did excite me.

Suddenly, I really hoped it was turning her on too. I took a deep breath. "Mistress, does it turn you on to see me like this?"

"I'm not sure. I do like that you can't move," she said thoughtfully. "I like that you won't be able to get out of the way as I flog you."

I smiled, hearing in her voice that she was starting to see the erotic possibilities. I had suspected that this was something she was really going to like, and it seemed that I was right.

"Are you ready?" she asked.

"Yes, Mistress," I said, sticking my ass further back to give her an easier target.

She was still sitting on the edge of the bed to my left, and I heard the flogger whip through the air and felt it strike me across my ass, with the falls stinging me on the right side of my right cheek. The strike was not very hard, though, so I stayed quiet.

She repeated that same strike several more times, slowly ramping up the strength. It still wasn't really hurting, but I was at least starting to breathe a little more deeply as the blows landed.

There were a couple of blows that accidentally landed right on my asshole, which really made me jump. But I knew those were just accidental - Mistress apologized and adjusted her aim as soon as she realized what had happened.

After a while, though, the fact that all of the blows were landing across my cheeks from the left meant that most of the sting was being delivered on my right cheek. "Mistress, I think you may need to strike from another angle to even things out. The falls keep landing on my right cheek, so that's where it's stinging."

"Well, we can't have that, now can we?" she replied with a teasing smile in her voice. "Let's see what I can do to even it out for you."

I'm not sure if she stood up or just changed her angle, but she started repeatedly striking my left cheek. But now she was getting a little too enthusiastic! The blows were much stronger, and I was crying out with the sting of each blow.

"Mistress, I think I might need a little more warming up before you go that hard."

"Oh, fine," she replied sourly, but with affection in her voice. "Party pooper!"

She switched to a circular motion that struck my ass from below on every revolution. "Is that better?"

"Yes, Mistress, much better. Thank you." I lifted my ass in the air, to the extent that I could, to give her a better target.

She continued with the circular motion for a while, alternating cheeks to get me warmed up. My skin was starting to get sensitive and tingly.

"Mistress, from what I've read, if you want it to really hurt me when I sit tomorrow, you should try aiming for the crease at the bottom of my ass cheeks."

"Oh yeah? You mean like here?" She touched a spot on my ass.

"No, lower, Mistress."

"Here?"

"Even lower, Mistress. Right where my leg meets my ass."

"You mean here?"

"Yes, Mistress, right there."

She adjusted her aim and resumed her circular motion, repeatedly hitting me right at the bottom of my ass cheeks, alternating sides to give them even coverage. After a while, my skin there became just as sensitive and tingly as the skin above.

At that point, my thigh muscles were really starting to ache from holding my ass up. "Your legs are shaking!" Mistress said. "Are you okay?"

"Yes, Mistress. My thigh muscles are hurting, not just from this, but also from when you pegged me earlier. But I'm okay." I lowered my ass down just a bit to relieve some of the strain on those muscles, and the shaking stopped.

"Are you ready for me to go harder now?"

She still hadn't given me as thorough of a warm-up as she'd given me in our previous scene, and I didn't think either of us had enough energy to go for that long tonight, especially after the intense pegging she'd given me. But I thought I was warmed up enough. "Yes, Mistress, I'm ready."

She pulled back and started giving me overhand strikes on both cheeks, slowly ramping up the power behind her strikes. I was definitely feeling the sting now, jumping and crying out with every strike.

I was starting to understand that both pain and the ability to withstand it were really all about context. In terms of how bad the pain was, these blows felt pretty bad, even though I knew I'd withstood far worse blows in our last scene, and I knew that the only reason they felt bad was because the warm-up hadn't been quite as long. But I also realized that my ability to withstand the pain was also quite strong tonight, because of the intense emotional connection I felt with my Mistress. After our last scene, where I had begged her to hurt me just to relieve her stress and was so grateful that she had let herself use me that way, I knew how intensely it turned her on when I allowed her to hurt me, and I was not going to turn down any opportunity to serve her that way. And I was also overflowing with gratitude to her for the amazing experience she'd just given me with her strap-on. I might be feeling the pain more strongly tonight, but I was also totally confident in my ability to take it for her, and totally grateful to her for letting me do so.

When she tired of flogging me, she started spanking me with her bare hand, alternating between my cheeks with each blow. The spanking really stung, especially with my skin already so sensitized from the flogger! I cried out and tried in vain to move my ass away from her, but she just adjusted for my movement and kept going.

"Mmmm, yeah, that's it," she said as she spanked me. I could tell it was turning her on, and I loved that I could do that for her.

Then she reached between my legs and grabbed my cock, caressing it and giving it a few quick strokes. I threw my head back and moaned in pleasure. I couldn't believe how effectively she switched between pain and pleasure.

Then she let go, and I figured she would start striking me again. She didn't warn me that she was switching to the fraternity paddle, but I could tell as soon as she did, because the feeling was completely different than the flogger or her hand. It was a solid object landing across both of my cheeks at the same time. "Is that the paddle, Mistress?"

"Uh huh," she confirmed with a smile in her voice. "How was that? Not too hard?"

"It wasn't bad at all, Mistress," I said with some surprise in my voice. "I expected it to be much worse! The way that felt, it would even be good for warming me up." Mistress had given me one test swat with the paddle when it had arrived a few days previously, and it had really stung, so I had assumed that it was just a stingier type of implement. But apparently, it was all about how you used it, and Mistress was a natural!

She continued striking me with the paddle, sometimes striking across both cheeks at once, other times striking just one or the other. She started slowly increasing the strength of the blows, but they still hadn't gotten that hard.

Unfortunately, my thigh muscles were starting to shake once again, even when I wasn't trying to hold my ass up higher, just from the pressure of being pulled up beneath me.

"Mistress, my thighs are really sore. I'm sorry, but I think I need to get them out from under me. Can I roll onto my side?"

"Yes, of course. Do you need help?"

"No, Mistress, I think I can do it."

I managed to push down with my left leg and throw my weight to my right such that I flopped over onto my right side. My arms were still cuffed behind my back, and my thighs were still pulled up in front of me, but I was instantly much more comfortable, because my legs were no longer carrying my weight.

"Better?"

"Yes, Mistress, much better. Thank you."

I looked over at her, sitting on the edge of the bed, holding the paddle. She looked back at me mischievously and smiled. "Mmm, this position is nice too!"

She let me have another smack on my left cheek, the one that was on top as I lay on my right side. When she saw that I was okay with her continuing, she picked up right where she'd left off, slowly ramping up the strength of her blows, but this time focusing on just the one cheek.

After a while, she stopped and asked, "How are you doing?"

"I'm fine, Mistress. The paddle is really not nearly as bad as I was afraid it was going to be."

She smiled at me. "That's just because I haven't really been going that hard with it yet. I bet I can make it hurt more."

She struck me again, this time noticeably harder, and I gasped at the stinging pain. "Woah, you weren't kidding, Mistress! That really stings!"

She laughed softly at me. "And that was just the paddle! Imagine what I can do with the strap."

"Why don't you try it, Mistress?" It seemed like we should find out if it also wasn't as bad as I had originally feared.

Mistress put down the paddle and picked up the strap. She pulled back and struck my ass with it. I was again surprised. "That wasn't so bad either, Mistress."

She grinned wickedly. "Oh, but I bet I can make it hurt."

She swung again, this time with considerably more power. I cried out and jumped in pain. "Owwwww! That really fucking hurt!" I took a deep breath and looked at her. "That thing is really evil, Mistress. I think we're going to have to be a bit careful with that one."

"Yeah, you're probably right," she said, almost reluctantly, putting the strap back down and picking up the paddle again. "I guess we'll stick with this for now."

She resumed striking me with the paddle, starting about as hard as she had been before she picked up the strap, and continuing to slowly ramp up the strength of her blows. I started out gasping to deal with the pain, but eventually I was crying out at each impact.

Although we hadn't planned it, the fact that this position allowed both of us to watch each other's faces made it an incredibly connecting experience. We looked into each other's eyes as she struck me. She could see the pain on my face as I cried out from the strike, and I could see the amazing mix of emotions on her beautiful face: sadistic satisfaction and arousal from hurting me, sympathy for what I was feeling, wonder that I loved her enough to take this pain for her enjoyment, and still some amount of shame that she could enjoy such a thing - although the latter was thankfully getting smaller and smaller each time we played. I was so proud that I could give her all of those feelings.

I looked her in the eye with an intense gaze and said, "I love to see that intense look on your face as you strike me, Mistress. Please, strike me harder."

She started breathing just the slightest bit faster, and I could tell I was turning her on. She looked intently back at me and delivered a slightly harder swat. I cried out briefly, but then looked back at her. "Harder."

She swung again, this time even harder, making me buck and cry out again. But it was still nowhere near as hard as I knew she was capable of. I locked eyes with her and said in a defiant voice, "Is that the best you can do?"

She stared back intently, just a bit of outrage in her voice, but still completely in control of herself. "Are you taunting me? Are you getting bratty with me?" I know that she knew that I wasn't really defying her, but she seemed to understand that I was trying to get her riled up, and I think she was willing to let some of her emotions loose, at least to a point.

"I'm not trying to be bratty, Mistress," I said sincerely, still staring back at her. I did not put any challenge into my voice this time, but I also spoke without an inch of give. "But I want you to really let yourself go. I want you to hurt me the way you really want to, the way that will bring you the most pleasure. I want you to stand up, swing your arm back like you're pitching a fastball, and give me your hardest strike."