Scenes from a Marriage Pt. 14

Story Info
Tease and denial play.
18k words
4.76
14.3k
5

Part 14 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note:

For those that haven't read previous parts, this is the true story of the journey that my wife and I are taking into D/s. She's turning out to be an incredible domme, and I'm find it incredibly fulfilling to submit to her.

I have two reasons for writing these stories. First, my wife likes reading them; we have both found that it helps her understand what's going on in my head as we continue on this journey. And second, I hope that there are folks out there that enjoy reading about this. I hope that getting a glimpse into how my wife and I navigate the waters of our D/s relationship will be useful to others on similar journeys, or maybe even inspire others to start journeys of their own.

This part is a lot longer than most of the previous ones. There's been kind of a theme to a lot of our recent play, so I thought it made more sense to pack this all into one part, rather than splitting up each scene into its own part as I've done in the past. I'm actually pretty pleased with how it's turned out, and I hope you all enjoy it.

Please do vote and send me feedback! I'd really love to hear what people think.


As anyone who's tried a real-life D/s relationship knows, it's incredibly important to talk through how you're feeling and what you want and don't want. My wife and I spend a lot of time talking through our feelings and desires, both before and after we play, but we often need to discuss something a few times before we really understand each other. Sometimes it helps to have time to process part of what we've heard before we can understand the rest. Sometimes we have to hear the same thing said in slightly different ways in order to really understand it. And sometimes, reading these stories gives my wife additional insight into what's going on in my head, which can help her understand something I've tried to communicate to her.

That seems to be what's happened to us recently with our discussions about tease and denial play. After my wife read the last part of this story, she mentioned that she was surprised that I really didn't want to cum when she made me cum. I was a little surprised that she was surprised, because we had talked about it before, but I tried to explain again why this kind of play appeals to me.

There are really two main reasons I like tease and denial play. The first one is that it is actually very pleasurable for me, because it's like extended foreplay stretched over days or weeks. I enjoy feeling aroused for so long, not knowing when I will get release. Actually getting the release is often a bit of a let-down, because the arousal goes away.

The second reason is that it appeals to my masochistic side. There is a part of tease and denial play that is torture for me: when I do get really turned on and am not allowed to cum, the desperate wanting to cum and not being allowed is intensely frustrating, and the sensation of having blue balls can be a bit painful. And I know that she likes seeing me frustrated and in pain. It's just like with flogging or spanking, in which I love to take the pain because it gives her pleasure. I really like the idea of giving up my desperately desired orgasm to give her pleasure. After all, what better way could there be for me to demonstrate my devotion than for me to give up my pleasure to increase hers?

I explained all of that, and I told her that I really wanted her to deny me for a longer period of time. I said that I really wanted her to get me really frustrated and blue, and for her to take pleasure in my pain.

I also told her that I particularly loved it when she made me give her orgasms while denying me, because it always seemed to give us a really amazing feedback loop. Making her cum always turns me on, and doing it when I know that I'm not allowed to cum always makes it more intense. And I've observed that she often gets particularly aroused when she's denying me. I told her that I really want nothing more than to give her such intense orgasms that all she can do is collapse and ask if I got the license plate of the mack truck that hit her! She laughed at that, but I think she was starting to understand that I really was willing to be denied if it would give her better orgasms.

As it turned out, though, we were going to need to have one more conversation before things got really good.


The next time we played was on a Sunday, just over a week since our last scene.

After I put our son to bed, Mistress had me strip, put on my collar, put in my dilator, and sit down on the bed in front of her. We were both sitting cross-legged facing each other. She had me put my hands behind my head, elbows out to the sides, so that she had full access to my body.

She started by playing with my nipples and running her hands through my chest hair. She smiled at me and then moved her hands down to tease my cock through its cage. I loved the attention she was giving me.

Then she had me get the leather paddle and the nipple clamps. I brought them back to her and sat back down on the bed in front of her. She put the nipple clamps on me, and I gasped at the sensation.

Then she had me turn to the right and lay down on my stomach. She picked up the paddle and ran it gently over my ass so that I knew what was coming. When she had teased me for a few seconds, she pulled her arm back and smacked my left ass cheek. The blow was hard enough to sting - harder than the slow start to a full warm-up, but not nearly so hard as to be truly hard for me to take.

When she saw that I reacted well to that, she gave me a similar smack on my right cheek. Then she teased me for a while, running the paddle gently over my ass, but smacking me with it at random intervals and in random locations, so that I never knew when the next blow was coming.

After a few minutes, she decided to switch to my shoulders, giving them the same treatment that she'd given my ass. She again started out strong enough to sting, but not so hard that it was truly painful. I could tell this was just playfulness, not a serious impact play session, but I knew she would enjoy it nonetheless.

"Turn over onto your back. Put your hands behind your head."

"Yes, Mistress," I said, complying.

She reached down and started seriously teasing my cock through the bars of its metal cage. I looked down my body and watched her touch me. It was incredibly erotic, feeling the stimulation she was giving me while seeing her hands play with my caged cock. I could see and feel my cock swell as much as it was able to in its confinement, my flesh bulging out between the metal bars. I moaned in pleasure.

After teasing me for a few minutes, Mistress threw her left leg over my stomach as she continued playing with my cock. I figured that she was probably just trying to find a more comfortable position, but being trapped underneath her did make me feel more submissive.

"Would you like me to kiss your foot, Mistress?"

"No. You just lay there and let me play."

"Yes, Mistress."

She kept teasing my cock. It was partly torture, being aroused in my cage, but it was also wasn't fully satisfying, because I wasn't really getting as much stimulation as I would have gotten without the cage on, so my arousal was decreasing a bit.

I craned my neck to try to see over her leg and watch her playing with me, in the hopes that that would increase my arousal again. But she put a stop to that.

"Put your head back down."

I complied but whined. "Oh, but I wanted to watch you play with me, Mistress! It's such a turn-on."

"I said no. I like torturing you by not letting you see."

I sighed in defeat. "Yes, Mistress."

She continued playing with my cock. I could feel her stroking my skin between the bars, and I couldn't help but clench my PC muscle in approval periodically.

After a while, she moved her leg up toward my head. I craned my neck and kissed her foot, and then she moved it off of me.

Next, she picked up the paddle and gave my front the same treatment she had given my back earlier. She ran the paddle over my chest, randomly smacking me on either side. Then she switched to my thighs, teasing them and smacking them as she saw fit.

When she tired of that, she set aside the paddle. "Okay, I think we're done for the night. You are not cumming tonight."

I was a little disappointed that she hadn't gotten me more aroused before stopping, but I was turned on by how she teased me. It may have turned out to be just a small scene, but it was a good start to her exploring how to tease me.


To my surprise, she decided to play again the following night.

After I put our son to bed, Mistress had me strip and put on my collar. I asked her if I should put my dilator in, since I had not yet had it in for the 30 minutes a day she had ordered me to do. She said yes, so I went to do that.

When I was done, she had me come over and stand in front of her as she sat on her side of the bed. She leaned forward so that the key around her neck could reach the lock of my cage, which she unlocked and handed to me.

"Go take off the cage."

I took off the cage and went to put it on my nightstand. Then I came back to stand in front of her again.

She reached forward and played with my cock, running her fingers up and down my shaft and teasing me on my sensitive spots. I moaned in pleasure as I felt myself start to get hard. It had been a few days since I'd been out of my cage, and I was enjoying the feeling of actually being able to get erect.

She continued playing with me for a few minutes. Her teases and caresses felt really good, but there was something about the situation that was slowing my arousal a bit. I'm not sure whether it was the fact that I was standing up instead of lying down, or maybe something about not knowing what she planned to do with me. But whatever the cause, before I was quite fully hard, she stopped. I looked down at her beseechingly, but she just smirked at me.

"You're not going to cum, but you are going to go down on me."

"Yes, Mistress!" I was certainly happy to hear that! Going down on her was one of my favorite things in the whole world, and I knew that she knew that.

She lay back and spread her legs. I went down to my knees in front of her and decided to really take the time to bring her to as intense of a climax as I could.

"I'm going to really take my time pleasing you tonight." I took her left leg in my hand and kissed her ankle.

"I'm going to make you cum really hard." I kissed my way up her leg, kissing the crease under her knee.

"I love that I'm going to be able to make you cum, while you deny me and then lock my cock back up in its little cage." I kissed up her thigh.

"Making you cum is going to get me even more frustrated. But I love being frustrated for you, knowing that it adds to your pleasure." I moved to her other leg, kissing from just above her knee up to the top of her thigh.

"I love worshipping every part of you. I love your sexy mound." I leaned forward and kissed all around her mound, staying clear of her labia at first.

"I love these little furrows on either side of your labia. It's like they're inviting me to stick my tongue into them and lick." I accepted their invitation, licking slowly first up one side and then the other.

"I love teasing your pussy lips." I gently kissed my way up her still-closed labia, starting at the bottom and working my way up toward her clit, being careful not to provide enough pressure to open her lips or cause her clit to come out.

"I love knowing your sexy clit is right here, waiting for me to pleasure you." I repeated the pattern of kissing my way up her labia to her clit, this time giving just a little more pressure.

"I love how much pleasure I can give you this way." I continued kissing her clit, increasing the pressure with each kiss, slowly stoking her arousal.

"I love licking your beautiful pussy." I stuck my tongue just barely between her labia and licked up from her pussy to her clit. I could feel her wetness on my tongue. The sensation made both of us moan.

"I love feeling how wet you are, knowing that I'm giving you pleasure."

At this point, I had turned myself on enough that I couldn't wait to fully dive in! I stuck my tongue all the way down between her labia, ran it all the way around her hole, and then licked slowly but firmly from there up to her clit. I gave her clit several firm licks, making her gasp in pleasure.

As I was kneeling on the floor, I could feel the dilator start to slide out of my ass, which was an annoying distraction. I reached down with one hand to push it back in, and then quickly returned my attention to pleasuring Mistress.

I moved back down to her pussy and repeated the same pattern, licking around her hole, slowly up to her clit, and giving her clit several firm strokes of my tongue. I repeated this over and over again at the same slow and steady rhythm, thoroughly enjoying hearing her gasp and feeling her buck her hips in pleasure.

Occasionally, I would pause between passes to just shove my face into her pussy and turn my head from side to side, covering my face in her delicious juices, immersing myself in her arousal. "Oh my god, I love this pussy!"

I could tell that my arousal was contributing to hers, because she seemed to gasp when I said that.

Unfortunately, my dilator continued to periodically slide out of my ass. I kept shoving it back in, but it was distracting both of us.

"Why do you keep moving your hand?" Mistress asked, a bit annoyed.

I lifted my head just long enough to answer her. "I'm sorry, Mistress. My dilator keeps sliding out." I dived back in to resume pleasuring her.

"Just let the fucking thing fall out!" she cried, a bit distracted.

I probably should have, but I really didn't want the mess on the carpet, so I kept shoving it back in. But I did make a mental note to do my 30 minutes with the dilator earlier in the day from now on, so that it didn't interfere with our play.

At this point, I went right back to the same pattern of licking from her hole up to her clit, over and over again. I can't seem to write about this in a way that doesn't seem repetitive to me when I read it, but it was far from boring - every pass was intensely arousing for both of us. Every gasp she made was a joy. Every time she bucked her hips or cried out, I was filled with arousal, pride, and pleasure.

I could feel her arousal building higher and higher. She started crying out and bucking her hips.

I could tell she was teetering on the edge, so I pushed two fingers into her pussy to rub her G-spot. Sure enough, that set her off!

She cried out and bucked her hips as she came. As always, I was incredibly aroused seeing and feeling her experience that much pleasure. I kept licking her and massaging her G-spot as she came, trying to prolong her pleasure as much I could.

As she recovered, she dropped her legs down, and I moved my fingers out of her pussy to give her room to relax her legs. But I kept my tongue on her clit, continuing to pleasure her, hoping to keep her arousal going for another round.

To my great pleasure, it seemed to be working! After a few moments, she pulled her legs back open to allow me to continue, and I went right back to the same pattern, licking slowly but firmly from her opening up to her clit, over and over again.

I was so turned on and wanted to reach down and play with my uncaged cock, but I didn't think I was allowed to! So I forced myself to keep my hands away from myself, even knowing that this could be the only chance I would have to be unlocked for a while.

I kept licking her, sometimes pausing to dip my tongue inside of her along with my fingers, other times giving her clit more attention. Soon she reached another amazing orgasm, even stronger than the last one!

I kept licking her and fucking her with my fingers as she bucked her hips and cried out in pleasure. It must have gone on for twenty seconds. It was incredible to watch, smell, taste, and feel, especially from such an intimate position between her legs.

Finally, she rolled over onto her side, this time clearly done. "I've been hit by a mack truck!" she joked.

I absolutely loved that I was able to give her that gift, and I really hoped that denying me had contributed to her arousal.


On Wednesday, just a couple of days after our last scene, we played again.

I knew that my wife was having her period, so I knew that this scene would only involve her playing with me - I wasn't going to get to pleasure her. Given that, I was actually a little surprised that she wanted to play, but she had made a comment about spending the week torturing me.

She unlocked my chastity cage and had me remove it. Then she had me lay in the center of our bed and tied me spread-eagled, my wrists and ankles cuffed to the four corners of the bed.

She reached into our toy drawer and got out our silk scarves and her magic wand vibrator. She sat down next to me on the bed and ran her fingers through my chest hair for a bit. I smiled up at her, loving the affectionate contact.

Then she picked up the silk scarves and trailed them all over my body, teasing me with the light tactile sensation. I moaned and shivered, loving the way she teased me.

"You like that?"

"It's giving me chills, Mistress!"

"Oh, good," she smiled, loving the reactions she was provoking in me.

When she tired of the scarves, she picked up the magic wand, turned it up to maximum, and started running it all over my cock.

"Woah!" I was really surprised at how arousing it was! "That feels really good, Mistress."

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah!"

I tend to think of vibrators as something for women, not men, but I was clearly going to have to rethink that. The vibrations were really arousing, and I could feel my cock getting hard for her. It felt particularly intense when she held it right on my frenulum.

"Oh my god, Mistress, if you keep that up, you're going to make me cum!"

"Oh really?" She seemed delighted that she had found something that could so easily bring me close to cumming.

She held it in place, watching me struggle as my arousal built and built. I couldn't believe that she could actually make me cum that way!

"Mistress, I'm getting really close! You better stop if you don't want me to cum!"

She could see how desperate I was, so she did stop, but only long enough to pull me back from the brink of an orgasm. As soon as I'd caught my breath, she pushed the magic wand right back against my frenulum again.

I gasped at the sensation and tried to fight my arousal. But it was no use - after just a minute or two, I was right back on the brink again. "Oh god, Mistress, I'm close again!"

Once again, she stopped. Again, she started right back up as soon as I'd had the briefest of respites. Again, I was soon at the brink and warning her to stop.

She lifted the magic wand away from me and smiled at me. "Don't you want to cum?" she teased.

"God, yes, Mistress!"

"Then beg me."

"Please, Mistress! Please, may I cum?"

"You don't sound nearly desperate enough."

"Please, Mistress? Please? It's been over a week since I've cum. I really need to. Please?"

"Well, maybe I should let you cum."

I looked at her seriously. "Mistress, I know how much you like to see me desperate. I want you to see that and take pleasure from it. You don't need to let me cum if you don't want to."

"Okay. Then I'm not going to let you cum unless I think you're really desperate."

It turned out that we had just had a miscommunication, but we didn't realize it at the time. I thought I'd communicated to her that I wanted to be able to beg and plead so that she could get pleasure from my desperation without making her feel like she had to make me cum. But she just thought I was saying that I wasn't quite desperate enough yet.