All Comments on 'Scenes from a Marriage Pt. 14'

by DopamineFan

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
That was amazing

You two are so lucky to have found each other. Finding someone who you love and who understands and fits with your kinks, that's beautiful. Also, I found your story really hot. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very erogenous!

Fantastic! That is interesting that she derives pleasure from inflicting pain upon you.

I too want a woman to dominate me. I want her to put clover clamps on my sensitive nipples and torture the hell out of them. Being spanked sounds fun as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am finding this series of stories very enjoyable, putting myself in the position of the husband. I have not believed that I would be much interested in pain, but have learned quite a bit about it from these stories.

Interesting to notice in a number of dominant women stories she forbids the submissive male from speaking unless directly asked a question. These stories show how wrong that is in a marriage or any loving D/s relationship. I notice here he is constantly and freely giving her feedback. She needs it, and .. it’s good for him too. J.

cmj711cmj71110 months ago

While I am NOT into pain I am trying to understand the pleasure/control you both are experiencing.

I love the denial & humiliation aspects, those are what I enjoy with My pet.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous