Scenes from a Marriage Pt. 17

Story Info
Learning my limits for impact play.
9.6k words
4.78
5.5k
4
0

Part 17 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On Friday night, as we were going to bed, I noticed that my bruises from our scene a couple of days before were getting smaller. "My bruises are healing," I said in a disappointed voice.

"Do you want me to give you more?" my wife asked in what sounded like a joking tone.

"Yeah, I guess you'll have to do that," I said with a smile. I knew how much she enjoyed marking me, and I knew we'd be doing that again at some point.

"Okay. Strip and get me the strap."

"What, now?" I asked, surprised.

"Yes, right now." Her tone was not at all harsh, but it was firm.

It took me a second to adjust to the fact that she wanted to play right at that moment. "Yes, Mistress."

I took off my clothes and closed the door to our room so that any sounds we made would be less likely to wake up our son. Then I opened our toy drawer, pulled out my play collar, and put it on. I went into our closet to get the strap, but it wasn't there. "I think we left the strap in the other room, Mistress."

"Okay. Go get it."

"Yes, Mistress."

I went down the hall to the spare bedroom to get the strap. Then I came back to our room, went over to my side of the bed, and kneeled on the floor facing the bed. I held my hands out in front of me with palms up, the strap laying across them, presenting it to Mistress.

"Here you are, Mistress."

She moved so that she was laying on her stomach across the bed, facing me. She took the strap from me and laid it on the bed beside her.

She smiled at me, and I leaned forward so that our foreheads rested on each other's. We looked into each other's eyes intently. She brought up her hands to run through my hair.

"I'm not going to warm you up tonight. It's going to hurt. But I'm really going to enjoy doing this to you. Can you take it for me?"

I could feel my breathing and heart rate increase in anticipation. "Yes, Mistress. I would do anything to make you happy."

She smiled at me. "I know you would."

We kept looking into each other's eyes for a moment. She could see how much anxiety I was feeling. "Are you okay?"

"Yes, Mistress. It's just hard knowing what's coming... I'm trying to keep calm, but it's hard."

"I understand. I'll tell you what, I will start a little light and build up strength one set at a time."

"Thank you, Mistress." I took a few more breaths. "Can you please pause between strikes and give me time to process the pain before you do the next one?"

"I'll pause between sets. Okay?"

"Thank you, Mistress." I wasn't sure that pausing between sets would be as good as pausing between individual strikes, but I was willing to try for her.

"Are you ready?"

I closed my eyes and took a few more deep breaths. Then I opened them and looked back at her. "Yes, Mistress. How do you want me?"

"Turn around."

"Yes, Mistress." I turned around, still kneeling on the floor, but now facing away from the bed. "Do you want my shoulders or my ass, Mistress?"

"I'm going to do both. But let's start with your shoulders."

"Yes, Mistress." I put my palms down on the ground, my arms straight, holding up my torso at what I hoped was a good angle for her.

"Get something to gag yourself with."

I opened our toy drawer and grabbed the towel we kept there. I rolled up part of it so that I could put it in my mouth to bite down on it, then resumed my position.

"Ready?"

"Yes, Mistress," I replied, then put the towel in my mouth.

The first set of 10 blows she gave me was definitely strong and painful, especially without having had a real warmup, but it was not quite as heavy as I'd been expecting. She struck my left shoulder first, raining down a series of blows with the strap, making my skin sting. Then she repeated the set on my right shoulder.

When she was done with that set, I dropped the towel to catch my breath, and she paused to give me time to process the pain, exactly as she'd promised. I turned around and put my forehead against hers, and she ran her fingers through my hair affectionately and gave me some comfort.

When I'd caught my breath, I turned around again and got back into position. "Ready, Mistress." I put the towel back in my mouth.

She gave me another set of 10 blows on both shoulders, this time harder than the first set. I was grunting into the towel with each blow, my skin feeling like it was on fire, each strike making it burn more than the last.

Again, she paused, and again I turned around to press my forehead to hers as I processed that set. She stroked the back of my head as I recovered, seeing how much pain I was in.

"It's really turning me on to do this to you," she said, looking right into my eyes.

Hearing that helped quite a bit, and I took a deep breath. "I'm so glad, Mistress." Then I thought of something else that would help me get through the pain. "Mistress, may I pleasure you when you're done?"

"Maybe. Let's see what I'm in the mood for."

"Yes, Mistress." I tried not to sound disappointed. It wasn't just my usual desire to please her; in general, I think I had made pretty decent progress when it came to understanding that her pleasure was really about what she wanted, not about the fact that I wanted to please her. In this particular case, though, what motivated me was that the knowledge that I'd be allowed to please her that way at the end would have helped me get through the pain. But it was still up to her, and I would do - or not do - whatever she wanted.

I turned around and got back into position. "Ready, Mistress," I said, then put the towel back into my mouth.

She gave me another set of 10 on each shoulder, this time even stronger than the previous set. This time, the blows were nearly at her full strength, and I was bucking and actively crying out into the towel on each blow. The pain in my shoulders was so intense that I didn't have time to finish processing the pain of each blow before the next one landed, so they bled into each other like a waterfall of lava, each strike compounding the pain from the one before it.

When she paused to let me recover, I dropped the towel, but I didn't have the energy to turn around again. I just kneeled there panting and crying, struggling to process the pain I was feeling.

"Are you okay?" she asked, concerned.

"I'm okay, Mistress," I answered, panting and sobbing. "Just give me a minute, please."

"It's okay, take your time."

When I finally caught my breath, she said, "Okay, we're going to do one more set on your shoulders and two more on your ass. The last set in each location will be really hard and will be 20 strikes instead of 10."

I sobbed a bit more, not sure if I could take that much more, but really wanting to please her. "Okay. Mistress, will you please pause between strikes, to give me a chance to process the pain?"

"Okay, I can do that."

"Thank you, Mistress."

"Are you ready?"

I took a deep breath and got back into position again. "Yes, Mistress." I again put the towel into my mouth.

She started the last set on my shoulders, striking me with her full strength, alternating shoulders on each blow. The strikes hurt like hell. My shoulders felt like the skin was being torn off of them. I howled into the towel and bucked in pain, trying desperately to process what was happening to my overloaded nerves.

The long pause after each blow was helping me process the pain. At least this way, I could recover slightly from each blow before I took the next one. But the down-side was that it was also dragging the set out for a long time. I started to feel like I was never going to get through it. But I kept letting her continue, desperate to get to the end.

Apparently, Mistress also felt like it was taking too long, because at one point, she gave me one strike on each shoulder without pausing in between. I howled in surprise at the unexpected pain, but once I'd recovered, I realized that it actually was better that way. I would still have time to recover from each blow before I received another in the same spot, but the whole thing would take half as long. So I told her to keep going that way.

She finished with my shoulders and switched to my ass. She gave me one set of 10 on each cheek, all at once, just like the earlier sets on my shoulders. When it was time for the final set of 20 on my ass, which I knew were going to be with her full strength, she again let me pause to process the pain after each strike on both cheeks.

When we got down to 16 to go on my ass, I was getting desperate to get to the end. "Mistress, please do two strikes on each cheek before pausing this time."

She did as I asked, striking me incredibly hard four times in a row: left cheek, right cheek, left cheek, right cheek. I howled in pain, but I loved how much closer that got me to the end than the pace we'd previously been using.

As I struggled to catch my breath and process the pain, Mistress said, "Oh no, the strap is breaking!"

I took a look at it, and sure enough, the end of the leather loop was starting to crack. "I guess we'll have to get you a new one, Mistress."

"Is it still safe to use?"

I looked at it closely. "I think it will last for the rest of this scene, Mistress. But please do keep an eye on it. If it looks like it's coming apart, we'll need to stop."

"Okay. Are you ready to continue?"

I took a deep breath. "Yes, Mistress. This time, please give me four on each cheek before stopping?"

"Okay."

I again got back into position, and she did as I asked: left, right, left, right, left, right, left, right. I screamed into the towel and stomped my feet. But I knew that there were now only 10 blows left.

"Mistress, please do these as two sets of five blows each. I want to get this over with."

"Okay."

Those final two sets were excruciating. I screamed and bucked and kicked my legs trying to process the pain. I felt like there was electricity dancing on my nerves.

When it was over, I spun around and collapsed into her arms, actively crying. She put her arms around me and caressed me, soothing me as I calmed down. "Shhhh, you're okay. You did a great job. You've pleased me very much. I'm so proud of you."

I stayed in her arms after I'd calmed a bit. She gently moved her hands down to my back and ran them over the skin on my shoulders. I jerked at her touch, the sensation very intense on my super-sensitized skin.

"Sensitive?" she asked me.

I looked up at her. "Yes, Mistress. My skin feels like it's on fire. But I was happy to do it for you."

She looked back into my eyes, continuing to run her hands lightly over my sensitive skin, watching me twitch at the sensation. Then she bent her fingertips and ran her nails lightly over my skin. I cried out softly, staring back into her eyes as she caused me pain just to see my reaction, just letting her see the effect it was having on me. I hated the pain, but I loved that she was willing to use me for her pleasure that way.

"Mistress, do you want me to pleasure you?"

"No, I'm okay."

"Are you turned on?"

She hesitated. "It's kind of a mixed reaction. I did enjoy doing that to you, but it's really hard for me to see you cry this way, and that took away some of my arousal."

I didn't know what to make of that. Part of me felt like I'd failed her by crying and taking away some of her enjoyment. Part of me wondered why she had continued so long after I started crying if that was taking away her enjoyment. But I knew that we were both exploring, and I wanted to give her whatever time she needed to figure out what she really liked.

She had me go into the bathroom to look at my back in the mirror. My shoulders were indeed red and bruised again. My ass wasn't bruised but was very red and warm to the touch.

I came back into the bedroom and we lay down together to snuggle and decompress.

I found myself crying again. "I'm sorry that I couldn't take as much as you wanted without crying, Mistress. I feel like I disappointed you because I took away your arousal."

"Hey, remember our last scene?" she replied, holding me and comforting me. "I was pretty damn aroused by what I did to you then, and I did warm you up more that time, and you were able to take it. There are some times when I just feel like wailing on you without a warmup, and there are other times when I want to warm you up and get that arousal. So don't think you can't please me - it's just that some scenes are different than others."

That immediately made me feel better. "That makes sense, Mistress. Thank you for reminding me that it's your choice and that I please you by following your orders, no matter what you choose to do. I've been trying so hard to let you drive, and this actually makes me feel like I've been managing to do that, at least in part."

"You are pleasing me, and I have noticed that you're letting me drive more. And I appreciate it."

When I was finally calm enough, we curled up in each other's arms and fell asleep.


Just before lunch time on Tuesday, she came into the office where I was working. "When's your next meeting?"

I turned my chair to face her. "Not until 1. Why?"

"Because I had an idea."

"Oh yeah? What's your idea?"

"Something kinky," she said with a shy smile.

I smiled. "I like it already. What is it?"

She made sure that our son was occupied with something in the other room and then walked over to stand in front of my chair.

"It occurred to me that these shorts I'm wearing are pretty short, and I wonder if they give you enough access."

I grinned, loving where this was going. The idea that she was telling me to make her cum while I was sitting here with my cock locked up in its cage was an incredible turn-on. I did wish that she had been more assertive - it would have turned me on even more if she'd just walked over to me and said, "Make me cum with your fingers. Now." But I loved the fact that she was being so forward about fulfilling her own desires, and I sure as hell wasn't going to complain about any chance to pleasure her!

"Would you like me to find out, Mistress?"

"Mmm hmmm."

She took my hand and brought it to her thigh. I brought my fingers up into the leg of her shorts, under the leg band of her panties, and then reached toward her pussy. It took a little trial and error to find the right angle, but before long I found her clit.

We looked into each other's eyes as I rubbed her clit. She gasped quietly as her arousal increased. I smiled at her as I kept up the motion, loving the expression of pleasure on her face.

Finally, she leaned forward over me, bracing her hands on my shoulders, and shuddered quietly through a small but seemingly satisfying orgasm.

A moment later, she opened her eyes, looked at me, and said, "Thank you."

I smiled, stood up to look her in the eye, and said, "You're very welcome, Mistress. I will do that for you any time you want."

She smiled back. "I know you will."

She kissed me and then went back to the other room, without offering to give me any relief. Seeing her cum had left me straining against my cage, and I had to struggle to get my mind back on work.

Somehow, I had a feeling she wanted it that way.


That night, we were in bed getting ready to go to sleep, and I lay my head on her shoulder so that she could put her arm around me. More and more, I was finding that I really enjoyed just letting her take care of me, and I loved snuggling with her at the end of the day.

"How are your shoulders doing?"

"They don't hurt that much anymore."

"Let's see." She pushed my head further down her chest so that she could look at my shoulders. "They aren't bruised at all anymore."

"Well, I'm sure you'll find a way to put them back there, Mistress," I said with a lazy smile.

"You're right, I will," she said, her tone sharpening. "Take off your shirt and get me the crop."

"Oh, right now?" I asked, surprised. "Yes, Mistress."

I took off my shirt and then went to the guest room to get the crop, which we had left there the last time we played there. I came back into our room and handed her the crop.

"Put on your collar and come sit here in front of me."

"Yes, Mistress."

I stripped, opened our toy drawer to get my collar, and buckled it on. Then I walked over to Mistress's side of the bed.

"Facing away from you, Mistress?"

"Yes."

I sat cross-legged on the bed, facing away from her, my caged cock resting on the bed between my legs.

"I'm going to warm you up first, then I'm going to go harder."

"Yes, Mistress."

She started tapping the crop against my left shoulder, but she wasn't yet using any real strength.

"How're you doing there?"

"Just fine, Mistress. This doesn't hurt at all."

"Okay. Here's what we're going to do. I'm going to give you a set of 100 warmup strikes on each shoulder, and I want you to count them. Then I'm going to give you a set of 50 slightly harder strikes on each, then a set of 25 harder ones on each, then a set of 10 full-strength hits on each. Okay?"

I took a deep breath. "Yes, Mistress."

She started on my left shoulder. The strikes were just slightly stronger than the taps that she'd started with, but still not nearly hard enough to hurt. I counted out each strike until she got to 100.

"Still doing okay?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Okay, I'm going to do the other shoulder now."

She gave me the same strength strikes on my right shoulder, and I counted out all 100 of them.

"Ready for me to go harder?"

"Yes, Mistress."

She went back to my left shoulder, and her strikes were slightly stronger this time. They still weren't strong enough to hurt individually, but by the time I'd counted out 50 strikes, I was starting to feel just a bit of sting on my shoulder.

She then repeated that set on my right shoulder.

"Still doing okay?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Okay, next set."

She started striking my left shoulder again, and this time the strikes were strong enough to hurt a bit. As soon as I finished counting out all 25 strikes, I cried out in pain.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes, Mistress. It hurts, but I can handle it."

"Okay. Are you ready for the other shoulder?"

I took a moment to catch my breath. "Yes, Mistress."

"Okay. Here we go."

She repeated that set on my right shoulder. Once again, I had to grit my teeth to finish counting out 25 strikes, and I cried out in pain as soon as I finished.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes, Mistress. It hurts, but I can handle it."

"Okay. For this last set, I'm going to give you a choice. Do you want me to pause after some number of strikes, or do you want me to give you all 10 at once?"

I'd learned my lesson in our last scene - I didn't want to drag this out; I just wanted to get it over with. "All 10 at once."

"Okay. Are you ready?"

"Yes, Mistress."

She gave me 10 full-strength blows on my left shoulder. I gritted my teeth against the pain as I counted them out, the tension building inside of me with each strike. As soon I finished counting the last blow, I fell down to my left to muffle my scream into the mattress.

Mistress caressed my back as I processed the pain. Once I'd caught my breath, I sat back up in front of her.

"You ready for the other shoulder?"

"Yes, Mistress."

She gave me the last 10 full-strength blows on my right shoulder. Once again, I gritted my teeth through the pain as I counted them out, and once again, when I was done, I flopped down onto the bed to my left to scream into the mattress.

Mistress again caressed my back as I recovered.

Once I'd calmed down enough, she surprised me by giving me a few smacks with the crop on my left ass cheek. I wasn't sure I wanted more, but I did want to please her. I pulled my knees up underneath me and pushed my ass up into the air to give her a better target.

"Are you ready for more?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"I'm going to give you a few sets, each one harder than the last."