Scenes from a Marriage Pt. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I felt the pressure of her knee laying close to my caged cock, I realized that despite my exhaustion, I was actually pretty horny. It had only been nine days since she'd last let me cum, so I'm not sure why I was feeling so pent-up, but I was. But more than just that, I think that what I really wanted was to feel her loving dominance. I was really craving a scene, maybe something a little softer than what we'd been doing for the last week or two.

Unfortunately, I knew that we were both too exhausted for that. I tried to put it out of my mind and get myself to sleep, but I think my wife could tell that I was having trouble settling in.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah. I'm just horny for some reason."

"Awww, poor baby," she said teasingly.

I chuckled softly. "Your compassion is overwhelming."

"It hasn't been that long, has it?"

"No, just over a week. I'm not sure why I'm so horny, but I am."

"If it hasn't been that long, you should be fine."

"Yeah."

I again tried to get to sleep, but it really wasn't working. Then my wife shifted her position such that her leg rubbed against my cock, and I moaned at the sensation.

"Are you having trouble sleeping?"

"I'm sorry. I'm just really horny."

This time, my wife deliberately ran her knee back and forth over my cock a few times. I moaned and bucked my hips at each stroke.

Then she reached down into my pants and started playing with my cock through its cage. I moaned even more deeply at the feeling of her fingers touching my skin through the bars of my cage.

"Thank you, Mistress. That feels good."

She reached further down and squeezed my balls gently, and I gasped at the sensation. I could feel my cock start to harden, straining against the bonds of its cage.

I pulled off my pants and underwear to give her better access. She moved her hand back to my cock, stroking my frenulum through the cage. It felt really good, but the cage was so confining. I felt like I just needed more stimulation than I could get in the cage.

I whimpered, frustrated by the fact that she was playing with me but not really giving me enough sensation to cum.

"What's wrong?" she asked in a teasing voice.

"I love you touching me, Mistress. But I need more stimulation to cum."

"This has been enough for you before."

"I know, but I don't know if it will work right now."

"If you really want to cum, it will be enough."

"Oh, god," I gasped. "You're not going to unlock me?"

"Nope. I want you to cum this way."

I threw my head back and moaned, turned on by the way she controlled me.

She started stroking me through the bars of my cage, and I could feel my cock respond. Soon, she was pumping the whole cage back and forth over my cock. Given how erect I was, she couldn't move it very far in either direction, but the stimulation of feeling my whole cock jerk back and forth from my abdomen was stoking my arousal.

She kept that up for a while, occasionally pausing briefly to caress my balls between strokes.

Then she started counting down from ten, just like the training approach we'd read about in "Uniquely Rika". I knew that she wanted me to try to cum when she said zero.

Part of me was actually disappointed that she wanted me to cum so soon. I was so enjoying submitting to her, and I didn't want it to end. And I also really didn't want her to make me cum just because I said I was horny - I felt like that gave me too much control, and I wanted her to have that control instead of me.

As she continued counting down, I got closer and closer to orgasm. I tried to keep it under control, but it was so difficult!

When she got to three, I knew that if I didn't stop immediately, I wouldn't be able to. The part of me that didn't want to cum that night demanded that I try to stop.

"Stop, please, Mistress!"

She stopped stroking but continued holding onto my cock.

"Let go, please!"

She let go.

I clenched my muscles, trying with all my might to hold off my orgasm. When I finally had it under control, I whimpered with the frustration of having denied myself, and I turned onto my side facing her, hugging her to me.

"Are you alright?"

"Yes, Mistress. I'm just so frustrated. I need to cum."

"Then why did you stop me?" she asked.

"Because I thought it would please you more to see me frustrated. I know how much you like that."

"I wanted you to cum."

Hearing the disappointment in her tone, I immediately felt bad. "If you still want me to, I can, Mistress."

"Yes, I do."

I let go of her and rolled back onto my back. She brought her hand back down to my caged cock and resumed jerking the whole cage back and forth over my cock.

She immediately started counting down from ten.

"Hang on, Mistress, I need to get a little closer."

As much as I didn't want to cum, I was incredibly aroused by yielding to her control, so it only took about 30 seconds to get me close again.

"Okay, Mistress, I'm ready."

She started once again counting down from ten. I could feel myself getting closer and closer to cumming as she counted. At around three, I could feel myself hit the point of no return, but I clenched down my PC muscle long enough to wait until I was allowed to cum. As soon as she got to zero, I relaxed my muscles and let the orgasm take me.

It was a pretty decent orgasm. Judging by the number of tissues I had to use to clean up afterwards, I made quite a mess!

As usual, I was a little disappointed afterwards. Getting to cum is usually a let-down, especially when I was not making her cum at the same time. And I did wish that she had exerted her control to keep denying me. But she clearly wanted me to cum, and I was grateful to her for letting me serve her that way.


The next morning, she asked me how I was doing, and I had to tell her that I was a little let down that she'd let me cum.

I asked her why she made me cum. She said that I'd said that I was horny and that she thought this was a good solution. That made me worry that she was doing it just to do what she thought would make me happy rather than because it pleased her. My worry about that made her feel like I was questioning her judgement.

We talked it through and agreed that some of it was my own insecurities about issues that she'd had in the past, which she was doing much better with. I told her that from then on, I would try to ask about this kind of thing in terms of needing reassurance for my own insecurities, so that it did not seem to her that I was questioning her judgement.

We also got to talking about what other things we wanted to try. I told her that I wanted to explore cock and ball torture, since I thought it might give her pleasure to do that to me. I showed her a video of a woman paddling, squeezing, and slapping a man's cock and balls. She said that she got really wet watching the video, so it was definitely something she was interested in exploring.


Later that day, I spent some time working on this chapter of the story. It had been a while since I worked on it, although I'd jotted down some notes as events occurred to ensure that I didn't forget anything when I got back to writing.

As I started writing up our first big impact play scene from just after Mother's Day, I remembered how happy I'd been to be able to give Mistress the gift of my pain. I considered the difference between how I felt then and how I felt now, and I became a little melancholy, feeling like maybe I'd lost something over the course of the last month.

My wife could tell that I was a little down, and she asked me about it. Her question really made me think it through more consciously than I had been. I told her that I was feeling a couple of things. First, I was feeling like a failure, because I wanted so desperately to take the pain that she wanted to give me, and I felt like I just couldn't do that. And I was also feeling really guilty about that failure. I was also feeling insecure, because I felt like of all the things that we had explored in the last several months, impact play was the thing that she seemed to enjoy the most, and I was worried that if I couldn't give that to her, she might not be satisfied with what I could give her.

Once I started trying to analyze how I was feeling and articulate it to her, I got pretty emotional about it; I was even crying a bit. But my wife was calm and supportive about the whole thing. She reminded me that we were exploring and that we were bound to hit some limits; we needed to do that in order to learn where those limits were. I said that it wasn't so much a concrete limit in the sense that we'd gone too far at any one point; it was more of an aggregate limit, where I found that I just couldn't take the level of pain she was inflicting so often, with that being basically all of our scenes lately. But while it wasn't the kind of concrete limit that we reached at one particular moment, I did agree that it was a limit of sorts, and I knew she was right that it was the kind of thing that we needed to figure out by doing.

She also reminded me that we were doing this as a team, and that neither of us wanted to do something that was really unpleasant for the other one; she said that knowing that the kinds of impact play scenes that we'd done were too much for me meant that she wasn't going to enjoy them anyway.

She asked me what I needed and what she could do to help address my feelings of failure and insecurity. She suggested that maybe we should hold off on playing for a while and just focus on snuggling and being together. I said that what I needed was actually the reverse: I really needed us to have some scenes that we both enjoyed, to reassure me that there are still things that bring us both pleasure. She said that sounded good and that we could just focus on things other than impact play for a while. I said that I would definitely like to do that, but I also said that I did want to be able to have some impact play scenes too; I wanted to give her that gift, but I just didn't want them to be all we did. I also commented that it could be that I would benefit from "getting back up on the horse": maybe what I needed was an impact play scene where she warmed me up for a longer period of time, thus allowing me to better handle the more severe pain that she liked to dish out. She said that we'd start with a scene that wasn't focused on impact play, and then we could do an impact play scene with more of a warm-up.

She told me that the next morning, I should come back to bed after taking care of my morning routine, and we could see where things took us.

I felt better after we talked. I was still a little insecure about things and knew that I would be until our next scene, but I also loved the fact that we were on the same page and working together to find what worked for us. I really was incredibly lucky to have such an amazing wife and Mistress.