Scenes from a Marriage Pt. 18

Story Info
Teasing, starting to explore CBT, and deepening trust.
10.9k words
4.61
11.1k
7

Part 18 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sunday morning, after taking care of my morning routine and giving my son his tablet to keep him busy, I came back to bed to snuggle with my wife, as she'd ordered.

She considered trying to have a scene, but I asked if that was going to be feasible with our son awake. She agreed that I was probably right, so she told me that she would just play a bit now and that we'd have a real scene that night.

She unlocked me and had me take off my cage. She teased and stroked my cock with her fingers, and squeezed my balls a bit. She seemed to really like the way that made me gasp, so I knew that she was going to enjoy CBT, which was something we'd been talking about exploring.

She told me that she would leave me out of the cage all day today, so that she could tease me whenever she wanted. But she warned me that I was not allowed to touch myself, except for routine things like going to the bathroom.

Over the course of the day, she did reach into my pants several times to stroke me or squeeze my balls. It felt very strange being out of my cage after wearing it for so long, but I was really enjoying the attention she was giving me.

That night, after I put our son to bed, I went to put away the laundry while my wife finished something downstairs. She came up and helped me put away the last of the laundry, and then she went to the restroom.

She told me to take a viagra. I did and then sat down on our bed to wait for her.

She noticed me sitting there and told me to get out our new bondage board and all of the restraints that we'd bought for it.

I stripped, put on my collar, and then got out the bondage board. The board was something we'd ordered a while back but had only recently received and hadn't had a chance to play with yet. It was basically a long rectangular board split into four sections, with hinges connecting the sections together, so that the whole thing folded up into a more compact form for storage. It was covered in sightly padded leather, and each section had a number of D-rings around the non-hinged edges. This meant that when it was opened up, there were numerous attachment points that could be used when restraining someone.

I laid the board out on the bed, then went back into our toy drawer for the cuffs. I got out a pair of leather bondage belts for my waist. We had also gotten padded leather cuffs for my wrists, forearms, and thighs. I had to go into the guest bedroom to get my ankle cuffs, which I had left attached to the cross.

"Should I get everything set up?"

"No, I want to do it."

"Oh yeah, you want to be the one to restrain me?" I asked, loving the idea that she was so into it.

"Yeah," she said firmly.

I smiled. "I'd like that. I was just thinking about putting the cuffs on me, and then you can attach them wherever you want them on the board. But I'm happy to let you do it if you want."

"Oh, actually, that's fine. Go ahead."

"Yes, Mistress."

I put on all of my cuffs. It took me a little while to get the ones on my forearms on, since the leather was still a little stiff, but after a little effort, I got it.

Once I had them all on, I stood up and looked down at myself. It was kind of hot seeing myself naked with all of the cuffs on. I walked into the bathroom to take a quick look at myself in the mirror, and I smiled at what I saw.

"What do you think?" I asked.

"Mmm, you look hot."

I smiled at her. She seemed to be finishing up, so I went back into the bedroom.

"Mistress, which way do you want the board positioned?" I'd initially laid it out sideways across the bed. "Maybe I should just put it in the middle, so you can sit down wherever you want?"

She considered for a moment. "Yeah, let's try that."

"Okay." I repositioned the board and lay down on it, getting a feel for how it felt. After a minute or so, I could feel my back warming up against the leather surface.

"I'm probably going to wind up sweating a lot on my back. I don't think this surface is very breathable."

Mistress had come back into the room as I was getting comfortable. "Do you want to put a towel under your back?"

"Oh, good idea."

I laid a towel down on the board and then lay back down on top of it.

"Yeah, that's much better."

Mistress had undressed while I was doing that. She came over to see how I was positioned.

"Your feet are hanging off the end of the board. I think you need to move it further down on the bed."

"My head's already at the top, Mistress, so moving it down won't really help. If I'm further up on the board, my head will be hanging off. It's not as long as I am." She looked a little disappointed. "I think you'll still be able to restrain my legs, Mistress. If I spread them just a bit toward the corners, the ankle cuffs will be able to reach the D-rings. See?" I demonstrated. "Or, you can position me with my knees bent out to the sides, like this." I demonstrated that position too.

She decided to just have my legs spread to the corners of the board. She cuffed my left ankle to the corner and then pulled my thigh out to the side to attach the thigh cuff. Then she walked over to the right side of the bed to do the same thing to my other leg.

Next, I handed her the bondage belts. I had attached two of them together to form a long loop, so that we could run it through a D-ring on one side, over my stomach, through the D-ring on the other side, and then back over my stomach the other way to buckle into the other end. I showed Mistress how it needed to be attached.

"Oh, that's very nice," she said approvingly, tightening it down on me. "Is that too tight?"

I took a deep breath to make sure that I had enough room. "Maybe just a little looser, please, Mistress. We should probably err on the side of caution, since this is our first time playing with these."

"Absolutely," she said, loosening it just a bit. "How's that?"

"Perfect, Mistress. Thank you." I smiled up at her. "Now, how do you want my arms? Do you want them down my sides or up toward my head?"

"I think I want them this way," she said, moving my right wrist up toward my head with my elbow out to the side. She quickly attached both my wrist and forearm cuffs to the D-rings on the bondage board, then walked around to the other side of the bed to repeat the process with my left arm.

As she attached the last of my cuffs to the bondage board, I could feel this intense combination of loss of control and arousal. I started to breathe deeply.

I flexed my arms and legs a bit, testing how securely I was held in place. I could shift my arms and legs a little bit, but no more than a few inches in each direction, and I certainly couldn't get out without help.

I couldn't believe how it felt to be so vulnerable, so helpless. Suddenly, I really wanted that feeling to be magnified as much as possible.

"Mistress, can you please put on my ball gag and blindfold?"

"Oh yeah?" she asked, slightly surprised.

"Yeah," I replied a little breathlessly. "Please."

"Sure."

She reached into our toy drawer to pull out several things. I saw her grab my blindfold, the ball gag, the clover clamps for my nipples, the magic wand vibrator, the feather ticklers, the crop, and the vibrating butt plug. As usual, I knew she wasn't necessarily going to use everything she took out, but it was always interesting to guess about what she might do.

She reached over to put the ball gag on me. After she got it into my mouth, I lifted my head to let her buckle it behind my head. She seemed to be having trouble with the buckle, so I turned my head to the side to make it easier for her.

"Thanks, that's much better."

"I thought that might make it easier for you, Mistress," I tried to say through the gag.

She laughed at how slurred my speech was through the gag. "It's a good thing I understand you through that thing."

She finished buckling it into place, and I turned my head back to look up at her.

"I didn't want to make it too tight, since this is our first time playing with it. Is that good?"

"Yes, Mistress," I mumbled through the gag. (I discovered later that it was actually loose enough that I could push it out of my mouth with my tongue, but I did that only when she couldn't understand something I was saying through the gag.)

"Can you breathe okay?"

"Yes, Mistress."

Then she put my blindfold on. Now I couldn't move or see, and my speech was impaired. I felt really helpless.

"Mistress," I again said through the gag, "can you please take a picture of me?" I really wanted to see what I looked like fully restrained and helpless.

"Sure."

She picked up my phone and took a few shots of me. Then she sat down on the bed to my left and started running her hands all over my skin, starting with my chest and arms.

"Mmm, I love seeing you this helpless. I can do anything I want to you."

"Mmm hmm," I agreed through the gag.

She moved her hands down my sides, over my abdomen, and down my inner thighs. I moaned and squirmed at the light contact as she teased me. I tried to thrust my hips up a bit to get her to touch my cock, but I couldn't move very far in my restraints.

Then she reached for my balls, cupped them in her hands, and started squeezing them ever so gently, increasing the pressure slowly, moment by moment. I moaned at the sensation, caught somewhere between pleasure and pain. I loved the feeling of her fingers touching me, and my balls throbbed with a gentle ache as she tightened her grip.

Somehow, the emotional impact was even stronger than the physical sensation. I was overwhelmed with a feeling of powerlessness and submission. The pressure on my balls really drove home the fact that Mistress could do whatever she wanted to me, and I literally did not have the ability to stop her.

After a few moments, she released my balls. Then she pulled her hand back and gave them a light slap, making me jump in surprise. She slapped them a couple more times, then shifted her target to my cock, slowly moving her hand so that she hit further and further up my cock with each strike.

I moaned and tensed up as she struck my cock repeatedly. The sensation was maddening; it was definitely pain, not pleasure, but it somehow aroused me to know that she could do this to me.

Soon she stopped slapping me and started running her fingertips lightly over the skin of my cock, occasionally stroking it. I moaned in pleasure.

For the next few minutes, she switched back and forth between teasing me and stroking me with her fingers and slapping me or squeezing my balls. I was overwhelmed with sensation, never knowing whether the next moment was going to be pain or pleasure.

Finally, she took her hands off of me to pick something up, and a moment later, I felt the feather tickler running over my skin. She started on my chest, which wasn't too bad, but then she started exploring other areas. She made me yelp and squirm when she ran it along my sides and up into my armpit, making her giggle at my reaction. A similar thing happened when she ran it across my lower abdomen right above my cock. And she made me shiver when she ran it up my inner thigh or over my cock and balls. She seemed to be delighting in my reactions, randomly moving around to different parts of my body, so that I never knew what was coming next.

After a few minutes of that, she put down the feather and started scratching her nails all over me. The switch from the light touch of the feather to the scratch of her nails was jarring, especially along my sensitive sides. Then she scratched over my chest, pinching my nippes as she passed them.

"Hmm, you know what these need?" she asked hypothetically.

I could hear her pick up the clover clamps. She fastened one on my right nipple, making me gasp in pain. But she didn't give me a chance to get used to it before fastening the other one on my left nipple. I breathed deeply and tried to force myself to adjust to the pain.

"I do so love seeing those on you," she commented, clearly loving her own handiwork.

As I was just getting used to the pain in my nipples, I felt the tip of Mistress' crop on my chest, just above my nipple.

"Do you know what that is?"

"The crop, Mistress," I said, my words still garbled through the ball gag.

"Very good."

She teased me with it, running it gently over my chest and arms for a few moments, both of us knowing that she would soon be striking me with it.

When she thought I was relaxed enough, she pulled back and struck me on the right side of my upper chest. Despite knowing it was coming, it did surprise me, and I gasped at the contact. She followed it up with several more quick strikes on the same spot, hitting slightly harder with each strike, making me gasp as I felt each blow.

My skin was just starting to sting badly when she moved to the other side and repeated the same treatment. Then she started moving around randomly, giving me a few quick strikes in each spot before moving on, running the crop gently over my skin in between sets of strikes, so that I would never know what to expect.

Eventually, she tired of the crop, setting it down and reaching for something else. A moment later, I heard the sound of the magic wand vibrator.

She placed the head of the vibrator on my lower abdomen, right above my cock, and ran it gently from side to side, teasing me with it. I groaned in frustration, wanting her to give me more pleasure while simultaneously loving the fact that she was controlling my desire so easily.

Then I felt an intense sensation on the head of my cock. It was so pleasurable and so unexpected that it took me a few moments to realize what I was feeling. At first, I thought she had moved the vibrator to my cock, but I slowly realized that I could still feel it on my abdomen. That's when I realized that she was sucking my cock!

The warm, wet, tight feeling of her mouth was incredible, and I moaned in pleasure, loving the gift she was giving me. But after only a few moments, she pulled off of my cock, sucking it as she withdrew, until the head popped out of her mouth with a snapping sensation. I groaned in disappointment, still incredibly aroused by the way she was playing my body.

Next, she moved the vibrator to my balls, moving it around my sack. The vibrations were intensely arousing, and I could feel my cock starting to stiffen in response. But somehow the sensation just made me long for more direct contact with my cock.

Finally, she moved the vibrator to my cock, running it up and down the bottom of the shaft. I moaned at the sensation, finally getting the direct contact I'd been seeking. I could feel my whole cock vibrating, and my arousal shot up.

She teased me on and off for a few minutes, holding the wand right on my frenulum for a few moments, then moving it up and down my shaft or sometimes removing it completely for a few moments before bringing it back to pleasure me and torment me more. I was so focused on the sensations she was giving me that I don't know exactly what reactions I was giving her, but I suspect that I was alternating between moaning in pleasure and groaning in frustration. It was incredibly intense, especially in combination with being fully restrained as I was.

After a while, she held the magic wand on my frenulum for longer, and it felt amazing! But suddenly, I could feel a spike in my arousal, and I was worried that it could drive me to an orgasm when she might not want it to.

"Mistress," I mumbled through the gag, "you might want to back off if you don't want me to cum too fast!"

"Maybe I want you to cum," she said with a smile. But she did remove the wand, at least briefly.

"I... I want you to deny me, Mistress."

"Maybe I don't care what you want," she said affectionately. "Maybe I want you to cum quickly tonight so that I can deny you for longer after that."

"You can do whatever you want, Mistress. I just wanted you to know what I want. I'm supposed to be communicating that to you, so I am."

"Here's what we're going to do. The longer you hold off tonight, the more weeks I'm going to deny you for after tonight."

I moaned in arousal at the thought. "You mean like, for every minute I hold out, a week of denial?"

"Yup," she said with a satisfied tone in her voice, putting the wand back on my frenulum.

I couldn't believe what she was saying. I tried to process it, but I was distracted by the pleasure she was giving me. The temporary respite had lessened the danger of my immediately cumming, but my arousal was quickly building again, both from the vibration and from the way she was playing me like a fiddle.

At first, I think I had the idea that she might drag it out, teasing me but not letting me cum for something like 30 or 60 minutes. And as much as I do love her denying me, I wasn't sure I was ready for that many weeks of denial!

"Mistress, are you sure it should be weeks? That would mean that if I hold out for an hour, that's over a year of denial! I don't know if I can handle that."

"That's what I said."

"Maybe one minute for one day would be better?"

"No, I said weeks."

I was starting to feel a little panicky. "But Mistress, I don't know if I can handle a whole year!"

I think she could see that I was panicking a bit, so she threw me a couple of bones. "I didn't say I wouldn't let you ejaculate the entire time; I just said I wouldn't let you enjoy an orgasm. Maybe I'll give you some ruined orgasms, just to relieve the pressure." I groaned at that idea, still trying to get it through my head, still being distracted by the vibrations on my cock. "I tell you what, let's see how long you actually last. If you do last a really long time, maybe I will reduce it to days. We'll just have to see."

At this point, between the intense pleasure she was giving my cock and my arousal at how dominant she was being, I was starting to get over my panic, and I could feel my cock throbbing in pleasure.

"Look," she said sweetly, "it's already been one minute. That's one week of denial for you!"

I groaned in combined pleasure and frustration. I could feel my arousal building, and I had to decide whether to let the pleasure take me or whether I should fight it. It suddenly occurred to me that I didn't know whether she was trying to incentivize me to cum quickly to limit the period of denial or whether she wanted me to last longer so that she could deny me for a longer period of time. I had no idea what she wanted.

"Mistress, do you want me to try to hold out longer, so you can deny me longer, or-"

She cut me off. "Yes, that's what I want."

I was still not sure that I knew how I could handle that long a period of denial, but I loved that she was telling me what she wanted, and I would do my best to give it to her. "Yes, Mistress. I will hold out as long as I can, even if that means-" I sobbed briefly "-a year or more of denial. I will do that for you."

Somehow, knowing exactly what she wanted me to do helped settle me down. I was fully restrained and under her control, and I couldn't stop her from pleasuring me, nor could I change the way my body reacted to her ministrations. The only thing I could control is my effort to hold out for as long as possible, so I focused on that and let go of everything else. It was an incredibly freeing sensation, giving myself over to her control, rejoicing in the way she played my body like a finely tuned instrument, knowing that I had no responsibility for anything except my own effort to obey.

I have read many stories by other submissives that describe this kind of feeling, and some of them have seemed incredibly moving to me, almost poetic. Now that I've experienced this feeling for myself, I wish that I could describe it as richly as some of the accounts that I've read. But unfortunately, I don't think I am nearly as gifted at finding the right words as many other authors, and I know that what I've written here does not come close to capturing the reality of what I experienced that night. It was truly one of the most amazing experiences of my life.