Scenes from a Marriage Pt. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Mistress continued to pleasure me with the wand, I could feel my arousal building. I let myself float along with it, somehow free to enjoy it even while still remaining vigilant to keep my climax at bay. I could feel my cock pulsing in pleasure as the vibrations flowed through it.

"Four minutes," Mistress said. I could hear the smile in her voice, and I loved that she was using me for her pleasure.

"Oooh, here's a drop of pre-cum!" she exclaimed, wiping some of it off of my abdomen with her finger. "That gets you a minute back. Three minutes."

I smiled, knowing that she was trying to make it more bearable for me. But I remained focused on my goal: she had told me she wanted me to hold out as long as possible, and that's what I was going to do.

She continued pleasuring me with the wand directly on my frenulum, but she also started offering me some distractions to help me hold off my orgasm. Sometimes, she would stroke her other hand down to cup and squeeze my balls. Other times, she would remind me of the clamps on my nipples, either by bringing the magic wand away from my cock long enough to sit on each of the clamps for a couple of seconds each, or sometimes just reaching up to gently tug on the chain connecting them.

"God, it has me so wet seeing you like this."

Her statement whipped through my mind like a tornado, my arousal spiking at the knowledge of how much pleasure she was feeling, instantly undoing the benefit of the distractions she'd been offering me, bringing me dangerously close to climax.

I sucked in air in surprise, clenched down with my PC muscle as hard as I could, and desperately tried to fend off my orgasm. I raised my head and shook it from side to side, and I started pulling fruitlessly against my wrist cuffs.

"Aaaargh!" I cried through my gag, "I don't want to cum, I want to hold it off for you! I DON'T WANT TO CUM!!"

After thrashing about for what felt like endless minutes but was probably only a few seconds, I finally realized that I couldn't hold off any longer, and I gave into the orgasm.

I sank back onto the bondage board, giving into the pleasure that I knew Mistress wanted me to feel, and I let myself go. I pushed my cock up to increase contact with the magic wand, and I cried out in pleasure as I felt my cum start to spurt out of my cock.

The climax was incredibly intense, and it seemed to last forever. Waves of pleasure washed over me, and I cried out and bucked my hips with each wave. I think I remember hearing Mistress say something about enjoying seeing me cumming, but it seemed to come from so far away that it just didn't completely register at the time.

Mistress helped prolong my orgasm by maintaining firm pressure with the wand on my cock until I finally finished. When she did remove it, I whimpered in a mixture of relief and disappointment. Even as my orgasm waned, I was still getting such intense pleasure from the wand that I wasn't sure I wanted her to remove it - I felt like I somehow could have kept cumming if she'd kept it up. And yet at the same time, the sensation on my cock was just starting to feel a little overwhelming, and I don't know if it would have continued to feel good if she'd kept it up. (I'd read accounts of men being tortured by someone continuing to pleasure their cock when it's overly sensitive after an orgasm, and I'd always wondered what that would be like. I'd never been super sensitive after an orgasm, but I almost felt like that might have happened this time if she'd kept it up. Maybe something to explore in the future!)

In any case, it was no stretch to say that this had been one of the best orgasms I'd had in my entire life. I don't think I could have given myself over to the pleasure so fully had I been any less helpless, any less committed to surrendering myself to Mistress's desires. I'm not sure that I can really explain why, but being so fully under Mistress's control really allowed me to give myself permission to fully enjoy my own orgasm in a way that I don't think I ever have before. This had really been an incredibly deep, almost redefining experience for me.

As I came down from my high, Mistress unbuckled my gag and pulled it off of me. I stretched my jaw, still trying to catch my breath.

Then she reached down to remove the nipple clamps. I wanted to tell her that I wasn't yet ready for that, that I would have preferred to have my hands free first so that I could massage my nipples as the clamps came off, but I was so out of it that I wasn't fast enough. Before I could say anything, she removed the clamp from my right nipple, making my cry out in pain as the blood rushed back into my flesh.

Mistress tried to tell me to be quiet, but I still wasn't tracking my surroundings well enough to register what she said, and she was forced to cup her hand over my mouth, lest I wake our son. She kept her hand there as she quickly removed the other clamp, making me cry out again. I pulled against my wrist cuffs, trying in vain to get my hands to my nipples, but I could do nothing to deal with the pain.

Finally, the pain calmed enough that I was able to stop screaming, and Mistress removed her hand from my mouth.

I found myself feeling absolutely giddy. The first words out of my mouth were, "Next time, take the clamps off before you take the gag out!"

I found myself with an uncontrollable case of the giggles. Mistress was incredibly amused by my reaction, and I didn't have the words to explain to her what I was feeling. It was joy, pure joy and happiness. The feeling of having surrendered, having obeyed, experiencing pleasure that I knew Mistress wanted me to have - so even that was obeying her - it was like nothing I'd ever experienced before.

Mistress detached the cuffs on my left side from the bondage board. As she got up to go detach the cuffs on the other side, she remarked, "Oh, my butt's a little squishy."

"Do you want me to take care of you, Mistress?" I asked hopefully.

"No, I'm okay," she said with a smile. "Really."

I was of course a little disappointed at that, but I was feeling too much joy to let it bother me. She sat down on the other side of the bed and detached the cuffs on my right.

I stretched out my arms and just continued to lay there while I regained my energy. I continued to be giggly on and off for the next 15 minutes or so.

In between fits of the giggles, I asked her, "Did you enjoy that, Mistress?"

"Absolutely. I loved seeing you fully restrained and helpless like that. I loved being able to do whatever I wanted to you. I loved seeing all of the reactions I was able to get from you. I'm grateful that you allowed me to do that. It was really an amazing experience."

I bet my smile could have lit up half the planet at that moment. I could tell by the way she talked that she had really enjoyed it, which brought me even more joy.

Finally, Mistress got up to shower, and I gathered up the energy to put away our toys. Mistress reminded me to put my cage back on, which I gladly did.

When she finished showering, we had a brief snack, I brushed her hair, and then we fell asleep in each other's arms.

I think this had been our very best scene yet.


On Monday night, we wound up having a fairly intense conversation about trust. I acknowledged that I was finding it hard to completely let go and trust her to drive everything, even though I knew that I needed to do that. But I pointed out that it was a little hard for me to trust her to drive when she hadn't followed through on some of the things she'd said she would drive. As an example, I reminded her that we had talked about the fact that I seemed to always be the one to suggest new activities and that she never took the initiative to find something new that she might like to explore, and she had said she would try to do that, but she hadn't really done so. She was a bit upset at that initially, because she felt like I was saying that all of the amazing exploration we'd been doing wasn't enough to satisfy me. I tried to reassure her that that's not what I'd meant; I was loving everything we've been doing, and I meant it only as an example of why it's hard for me to completely let go and trust her to do all the driving. In the end, I think we came to a mutual understanding, but I sensed this was still something we were going to continue to need to work on together.

But the next night, my wife surprised me. We had been talking about cock and ball torture as something that she might be interested in exploring, and she spontaneously told me that she'd been doing some research on cock and ball vices. I was incredibly happy that she was being proactive about showing me what she was interested in, so we found one she wanted and ordered it. I was really looking forward to playing with it!


We didn't play for the rest of that week. As the days went on, I was starting to get that familiar needy feeling, but I was really trying to let her drive, so I didn't say anything about it; I just waited for her to tell me that we were going to play.

On Saturday, around midday, she told me to take a viagra. That afternoon, she found a few different occasions to tease me while our son was occupied playing.

"Come here," she said the first time, patting the ottoman in front of her.

I came over to sit there facing her, and she reached down to tease and caress my cock and balls through my pants. But after a moment, she seemed displeased at the layers of cloth in her way.

"Take off your pants."

"Yes, Mistress," I said, standing up to obey. "My underwear too?"

"No, leave those on, in case [our son] comes back over."

"Yes, Mistress," I said, pushing my pants down to my ankles and sitting back down.

We looked into each other's eyes as she reached into my boxers. She stroked my cock through the bars of my cage, making me moan softly at the pleasurable sensation. I could feel my cock start to swell in its prison.

"Do you like that?" she asked, watching my eyes to see my reactions.

"Yes, Mistress. I can feel myself straining against my cage."

She smiled and did not make any move to unlock it. She reached down to take hold of my balls. She experimented with squeezing them and stretching them downward. The feeling was indescribable - it was a strange combination of pain and pleasure, sometimes riding right on the razor's edge between those two feelings.

She continued to watch my eyes intently to see the effect it was having on me, and I made no attempt to hide my reaction, wanting her to see what she was doing to me.

At one point, she squeezed my balls a little harder than I was expecting, and I gasped in surprise.

"Are you okay?" she asked, a small smile on her face.

"Yes, Mistress," I replied, still looking into her eyes. "You squeezed a little hard there, but I'm okay."

"Are you enjoying this?"

"Yes, Mistress. It's really hard to describe... It's like right on the boundary between pleasure and pain. But it's really turning me on."

"Good," she replied, still smiling that small smile.

I gave a small laugh. "I love seeing that smile on your face. It's like a combination of satisfaction, arousal, love, and even a little cruelty."

The smile on her face intensified, making me feel even happier. I felt like we had this amazing positive feedback loop going on, where each of our arousal was feeding into the other's. And the whole time, she had continued squeezing and tugging on my balls, occasionally stroking my cock through the bars of its cage.

"Just wait until the cock and ball vice gets here. I can't wait to use that on you. If the head of your cock sticks out the end, I can tease you that way while I torture you."

I moaned in pleasure at that thought.

"Maybe I'll put it on you and peg you while you're wearing it."

"Oh god!" I moaned quietly. "I would love that. I've really been wanting you to peg me again. It's been so long."

"I know. Don't worry, we will. I've been planning a scene. I'm not going to tell you when it will happen, but I'm working on it."

I smiled at her happily. Then another thought occurred to me. "Are you sure there's going to be room for me to wear the vice while you peg me? What position are you going to have me in?"

"On your back, so I can look into your eyes and see your reactions."

I moaned. I had been really hoping she would peg me doggy style, since I suspected that that would put more pressure on my prostate. But I couldn't argue with the appeal of looking into each others' eyes while we did it. I remembered how intense that had been the last time she pegged me.

She continued playing with my balls for a few minutes, squeezing and tugging on them at random, experimenting to see what I liked and what I didn't, watching my eyes to see my reactions.

"You know, Mistress," I said, "you could fully restrain me again and just spend a whole session playing with my balls, learning what works and what doesn't, and-"

She cut me off. "You don't need to suggest anything to me. As it happens, I was already planning to do that. And from now on, whenever you suggest something like that, I will add 5 lashes to what I am going to give you in our next scene. And I expect you to remember the number I owe you. If you don't, it will go up to 20."

I moaned, loving her assertiveness. "Yes, Mistress. I'll remember, I swear."

"Good," she smiled at me, still playing with me.

After a few more minutes of teasing me, she pulled her hand back out of my underwear. "All done for now."

I groaned in disappointment, my cock hard as it could get in its cage.

She smiled at my disappointment. "We may play more later."

It took me several minutes to get my cock to relax after all the teasing she had done.

There were a couple of additional teasing sessions over the next few hours. The next time, she had me turn to face her on the couch, and she reached down into my pants to tease me. The last time was similar, except that instead of using her hands, she used her toes to squeeze and caress my balls through my pants.

It was a very erotic afternoon.


The next day was Father's Day. She made me a fantastic breakfast, and we sat around watching TV all day. Unfortunately, our son was wanting a lot of attention that day, so we kept getting interrupted, which was starting to aggravate me. (It's not at all his fault - he's a great kid, and he's been just as cooped up during this pandemic as my wife and I had been, so I could totally understand why he was needing so much attention. But the fact that we hadn't really had a break from him in months, even just to have a quiet dinner to ourselves, was really starting to get to both of us.)

My wife suggested that we let him continue to play downstairs while she and I went up to our room for some quiet time. I liked the sound of that, so that's what we did.

As we lay on our bed snuggling, my feeling of neediness surfaced again. But I did still want to let my wife drive, so I tried to set it aside. However, she noticed that I was still a little out of sorts.

"Would it make you feel better to serve me?"

"I would love that, Mistress," I said gratefully. "How would you like me to serve you?"

"Would you like to give me an orgasm?"

"I would love that, Mistress," I smiled. "How would you like me to give it to you?"

"Use your fingers, in case [our son] comes up."

"Awww," I said, disappointed. "You know, I can pop up quickly if he does come up."

"You want to go down on me?"

"Yes, Mistress. I've been really missing the taste of you."

She smiled. "Okay."

She pulled off her shorts and underwear, and I slid down between her legs. I kissed her abdomen and looked up at her.

"Do you know how much I love pleasuring you this way?"

She smiled again. "Yes, I do."

I leaned my head down and gently kissed my way up her outer lips. I kissed a line up her inner thigh, just to the right of her lips, and then I repeated the same thing on the left.

She started to moan, but stopped herself. "I guess I need to be quiet if I don't want [our son] to come up."

I laughed softly. "Do you want to try the gag?" I teased.

"No, I don't think so," she replied, but I had already gone back to work.

I stuck out my tongue and licked my way up her outer lips, not yet providing enough pressure to open them, just teasing her with my tongue. I repeated that motion a few more times, increasing the pressure just slightly on each pass, so that her outer lips opened up to me little by little.

When I had her labia opened up completely, I ducked my tongue down to lick around the edges of her hole, getting her aroused and spreading her juices around a bit. Then I licked up from her hole to her clit, the way that I know she likes.

I repeated that stroke a few times, and then focused in on her clit. I licked her clit from bottom to top several times, giving firm pressure with my tongue. I was about to switch back to the longer tongue strokes when I heard her start to gasp and felt her start to buck her hips with each stroke. I pressed down harder with my tongue in response, and that seemed to arouse her even more. I hadn't been expecting her to cum so quickly, but I was certainly not going to complain!

As she approached her climax, I continued with the firm tongue pressure on her clit, ready to insert my fingers inside of her to massage her g-spot, but waiting to strike until the moment when she seemed on the cusp of orgasm. Unfortunately, the fact that she was trying to be so quiet threw off my timing, and I think that by the time I inserted my fingers, she was already part way through that first orgasm.

Still, I kept right on going, and there was only a slight pause until her next climax hit her. I continued pressing down hard on her clit with my tongue and massaging her g-spot with my fingers, trying to keep my motions synchronized with the rhythm of her gasping. Her second orgasm lasted slightly longer than the first but seemed to be of similar intensity. And as always, I wanted to do better.

She usually needs to build up her arousal again between her second and third orgasms, so I backed off just a bit. I switched back to long tongue strokes from her hole up and over her clit, and I backed off the pressure and speed of my fingers thrusting inside of her.

She climbed toward her third orgasm a little more slowly, but it still probably took no more than another minute or two to get there. As she started to peak, I went back to providing firm pressure on both her clit and her g-spot, and I could feel her quake in a more intense orgasm.

As she came down from her peak, I continued to pleasure her slowly until she pushed me away, telling me she was done and rolling onto her side to recover.

I climbed up behind her and put my arms around her, holding her against me.

"Do you feel better now?" she asked softly.

I smiled. "Yeah, I do. Much better. Thank you, Mistress."

"What are you thanking me for?"

I struggled for a moment to figure out how to answer.

"For letting you serve me?" she asked. "For giving you what you needed? All of the above?"

"Yes, Mistress, all of that. But also for knowing me so well that you would know that's just what I needed. A year ago, would you even have thought of suggesting that?"

"No. But we've spent a lot of time talking since then, getting a better understanding of each other."

"Exactly. And that wouldn't have happened if you hadn't been willing to take the time to communicate with me about this kind of thing. So thank you."

"You're welcome," she said. "It's not all selfless, you know. I enjoyed it too."

I chuckled. "I'm so glad."

It really was amazing to me how much my own satisfaction came from pleasing her. But the more we played, the more I was finding that to be true. I mean, here I was with my cock locked up in a cage, having not cum for a week and knowing that I wouldn't be allowed to cum for another 5 weeks, but that hadn't been bothering me at all - what had really been bothering me was that it had been too long since she'd let me pleasure her!