Scenes from a Marriage Pt. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's see, one... two. Yup, both here." Her tone was partly joking, but I knew she was serious about making sure my balls were where she wanted them.

Still pulling my balls away from me with one hand, she used her other hand to give me a slap right on the balls. I jumped and gasped in reaction, not expecting the slap. She seemed to enjoy seeing that, because she repeated the slap several times.

Then she released my balls and moved her hand up to tease my cock again.

"Mmm, I can feel you trying to get hard." I could hear that satisfaction in her tone.

"Yes, Mistress. I love it when you toy with me."

She continued teasing me for a few more minutes, watching my reactions carefully, enjoying her control over me.

"It's making me incredibly wet to do this to you."

I moaned, loving the sound of that.

"Here," she said, taking my hand and bringing it down to her thigh. "Feel how wet I am."

I looked into her eyes as I slid my hand up, moving it inside the leg of her shorts and panties. I slid my finger inside of her and moaned at how wet she felt. I could see the pleasure in her eyes as I fingered her.

I moved my hand up to her clit and started rubbing it with my index finger.

"Oh, yeah, just like that!" she gasped.

She closed her eyes and started bucking her hips. I kept up the motion of my finger, feeling my cock strain against the bars of its cage as I gave her the orgasm that she denied me.

She tensed up and started bucking her hips more quickly, matching the pace of my finger on her clit. I could feel her effort to keep quiet to avoid alerting our son, and I hated it that she had to muffle her pleasure. But I loved watching her cum, especially so soon -- I could just imagine how turned on she must have been to cum that quickly!

When she came down from her peak, she pulled my hand away. I leaned in to kiss her gently.

"Have I mentioned that I love making you cum when you are denying me?" I asked rhetorically, my tone expressing my satisfaction.

"Yeah, I think I remember you saying that," she said in a happy voice.

We snuggled for a bit longer, then went downstairs to get our day started.

That afternoon, we were still pretty tired, so we got our son busy with something and went upstairs to try to nap. But we weren't able to actually fall asleep, so we wound up watching "50 Shades Free" instead.


That afternoon, we had another long talk about trust and communication. We had had a number of conversations about my needing to step back and really let my wife drive our exploration of kink. I had been really having trouble letting go of my desire to push our exploration at a pace that I was comfortable with, and I feared that she'd slow it down or maybe lose focus on it. It wasn't that I doubted that she was enjoying a lot of what we'd been doing together -- I had seen first hand how much she enjoyed a lot of it! -- but I felt that she did sometimes need a bit of a push to do things that are good for her. But we agreed that we both wanted her to really be the one in the driver's seat, which meant that I needed to force myself to take a step back and let her do it at whatever pace and in whatever way she needed to -- otherwise, I was just topping from the bottom. So I agreed to try really hard to focus on stepping back and letting her drive.

It was a really good conversation, and I think we both felt a lot closer afterward.


That evening, we wound up eating a late dinner, and it was already past my son's bedtime by the time we finished eating. After I put him to bed, I did my PC muscle exercises and put in my anal dilator. Then I went back downstairs to finish cleaning up from dinner.

When I finished, I went over to give my wife a kiss. "Did you have anything in mind for us to do this evening, my love?"

I actually wasn't expecting her to want to play; my intention was to ask if she wanted us to watch TV together or something, or if I should spend some time working on writing this story. But she surprised me.

"Yes, actually, I do. Do you have your dilator in right now?"

"Yes. I'll take it out in about 25 minutes." I usually kept it in for about a half hour.

"Okay, then here's what we're going to do. We're going to go upstairs, you're going to take a viagra, and I'm going to tease you until it's time for it to come out. Then we'll play."

"Yes, Mistress," I replied, surprised but pleased.

We went up to our room. Mistress said, "I'm going to the bathroom. Strip and get your collar on, then come stand in front of me."

"Yes, Mistress," I said. I took off my clothes and opened our toy drawer to get out my collar, which I buckled around my neck.

I went into the bathroom and stood before Mistress. She picked up the key to my chastity cage, reached down, and unlocked it.

"Go take that off."

"Yes, Mistress." I went back into our bedroom, took off the cage, and set it down on my nightstand. Then I went back to stand in front of Mistress again.

She reached into one of her drawers, rummaged around, and came out with a length of ribbon. Then she moved my cock to one side and wrapped the ribbon around my ball sack, obviously intending to tie it around me. But she had some trouble getting the ribbon into place.

"Hold your cock out of the way."

"Yes, Mistress." I reached down and held my cock up so she could more easily access my balls.

She tried again, but my balls seemed not to be cooperating; one of them kept sliding up out of her grasp.

"Hold them both down for me."

I reached down with my other hand and wrapped my hand around my sack, forcing my balls down below my fist. "There, Mistress."

She wrapped the ribbon around my sack right above my hand and tied it closed. "How's that? Too tight?"

I examined it. "It's not too tight at all, Mistress. In fact, it could probably be tighter if you want."

"Okay." She untied it, tightened it, and then tied it again. "How's that?"

"That's fine, Mistress. The edge of the ribbon is irritating my skin, but it's not too bad."

"Good."

She grabbed my balls with one hand and started tugging gently on them, while her other hand started teasing and stroking my cock. I moaned at the erotic combination of pain and pleasure she was giving me.

"Go get the nipple clamps."

"Yes, Mistress. I assume you want the clover clamps?"

"Yes."

I went into our bedroom and got the clamps out of our toy drawer, then brought them back into the bathroom. When I got there, Mistress was finishing up, so I stood there waiting for her.

When she'd washed her hands, she stepped in front of me. She grabbed my cock with one hand and resumed stroking me, and her other hand took one of the clamps from me. She brought it up to my left nipple.

"Squeeze your nipple together for me."

"Yes, Mistress." I reached up with my left hand and squeezed my nipple, making it stick out so that she could attach the clamp.

She opened the clamp, positioned it around my distended nipple, and released her grip. As it closed on my nipple, I winced and grunted in pain.

In response, she increased the pace at which she was stroking my cock, giving me pleasure to counteract the pain. It felt nice, but it was still hard to focus on the pleasure while I was getting used to the pain.

"Now squeeze the other one."

I repeated the motion on my right nipple, and she attached the other clamp to it, doubling the pain I was feeling.

She tightened her grip on my cock, continuing to stroke me. "Focus on the pleasure."

"I'm trying, Mistress. Right now, the pain is overwhelming the pleasure. I think I just need a minute."

After a moment, the pain started to recede a bit, and I was able to enjoy the feeling of her stroking my cock. When she could see that I had adjusted to it, she released my cock.

She put her hands on my shoulders, turned me toward the door, and then pushed me forward gently, guiding me back into the bedroom. She moved me over next to the bed and then pushed my shoulders downward. "Lean forward over the bed."

"Yes, Mistress," I said, bending forward at a 90 degree angle, bracing my hands on the bed.

As I bent forward, the chain attached to the nipple clamps swung downward and tugged on the clamps, and I gasped in surprise at the sensation. But as I was adjusting to that, Mistress started spanking me!

With each strike of her palm on one of my ass cheeks, I rocked forward briefly and then back into position, causing the chain attached to my nipples to swing. I grunted at the pain.

"Am I going too hard?" asked Mistress.

"No, Mistress. It's just that bending down caused the chain to fall forward, which changed the angle at which my nipples are being pulled. And each strike causes them to rock."

"Do you need me to take them off?"

"No, Mistress, I can handle it. I'm just trying to adjust."

"Okay. Remember your safe-words."

"I know, Mistress. I will use them if I need to, I promise."

"Good."

She resumed spanking me, and I tensed my muscles to refrain from rocking back and forth as she struck me. This kept the chain from swinging too much, which was much more tolerable.

She kept going for a minute or two. The pain was really not too bad, just enough to leave a slightly unpleasant sting. I did love submitting to her like this.

Then she pulled up on my shoulders, motioning me to stand up, which I did. She removed the clamp from my left nipple, and I cried out in surprise. But the pain was actually not very bad -- the clamp hadn't been on long enough for that, so it wasn't as bad as I'd been expecting.

She turned me to face her and removed the other clamp. Then she reached down and started playing with my cock and balls again.

"It's nearly time for your dilator to come out."

"Yes, Mistress."

She played with me for another minute or so. Then she untied the ribbon from my balls and stepped back.

"Go take it out."

"Yes, Mistress."

I went into the bathroom, took out the dilator, and used the toilet quickly. I cleaned the dilator, set it out to dry, and washed my hands.

I came back into the bedroom. "Done, Mistress."

"I want to find something that will work better than the ribbon." She thought for a moment. "Go downstairs. In the secretary, there's a spare drawstring. It's gray with yellow stripes. Get it and bring it up."

"Yes, Mistress."

I went downstairs to look. I didn't find the one she asked for, but I did find another spare drawstring. The material wasn't all that soft, but it was thicker than the ribbon she'd used before, so the edges would probably not be as abrasive as the ones on the ribbon had been.

I brought it back up to her. "Here's what I found, Mistress."

"Hmm. That might work. Let's see if I have something else in the closet."

She rummaged around for a bit but couldn't find anything better.

"Okay, let's just use the drawstring for now. Clearly, I am going to need to research ball stretchers."

I smiled. "Yes, Mistress."

She again had me hold my cock out of the way and pull my balls down with my fist, while she tied the drawstring around my sack.

"How does that feel?"

"Not quite as comfortable on my skin as I'd like, Mistress. But definitely better than the ribbon."

"Good." Then she grabbed onto the ends of the knot she'd tied. "You know what I like about this?" She gave a couple of quick tugs. "It gives me an easy way to pull!"

I took a deep breath but smiled at how much she was enjoying it. "I'm glad, Mistress."

"Okay. Where is the bondage board?"

"In the closet, Mistress. Do you want me to get it out?"

"Yes."

I got it out and brought it over to the bed. "I assume you want it on the bed, Mistress?"

"Let's see... Yeah, I think so."

"Do you want it in the same position we used last time?"

"Um, actually, no. Let's put it this way." She made a motion indicating to position it from side to side on the bed, and I positioned it where she wanted it.

"Do you want me to get out the restraints, Mistress?"

"Yes."

"Which ones do you want?" I didn't know which position she wanted me in.

"You'll be on your hands and knees."

"Okay. So you want wrists, forearms, ankles, and calves?"

"Yes."

"Okay, let me get those."

I opened our toy drawer and got out the wrist cuffs, ankle cuffs, and thigh cuffs, the latter for my calves. Then I went into the spare bedroom to get the other set of ankle cuffs off of the cross; those I would use on my forearms. I set them all down on the bed next to the bondage board.

"Where is my harness?"

She was going to peg me! I was excited at the prospect. It had been a long time since our first couple of attempts, and I was eager to try it again, especially with me on my hands and knees. I was really looking forward to seeing if that position gave me more pressure on my prostate.

I opened our toy drawer again, taking out her harness and handing it to her. "Right here, Mistress."

"Good. I guess we'll also need the lube."

I took that out for her. "I guess you'll also need gloves, Mistress?"

"Yes. And the towel."

I took out the box of disposable medical gloves and the towel we keep there, setting them all on the bed.

"Okay, that should do it. Get those cuffs on."

"Yes, Mistress."

I took a few minutes to buckle on all of the cuffs. As I did so, Mistress buckled on her harness, and then she walked around the bed to spread the towel out over the bondage board.

As she did that, I was mostly focused on getting all of my cuffs on, so I didn't have much time to focus on looking at her. But I wish I'd had more time to just gawk at her -- the few glances I did get of her walking around with that black silicone cock sticking out from her pelvis were incredibly sexy. I couldn't wait to feel that cock inside of me!

Finally, I finished getting the cuffs on. "Ready, Mistress."

"Good. Kneel on the board."

"Yes, Mistress."

I climbed onto the bed and got on my hands and knees. Mistress first secured the two cuffs on my left leg, then did the same to my right. Then she walked around the bed and secured the cuffs on my left arm and then my right arm.

"How's that?"

I experimentally moved my arms and legs to see how much flexibility I had. I could move them a few inches in any direction, but that was about it. I was secured tightly enough that I knew I wasn't going anywhere unless she wanted me to. I really loved the feeling of being restrained for her.

"It feels good, Mistress. I can't move very much."

"Okay, good," she said, walking back around behind me again.

I heard her put on a pair of gloves and open the lube.

"I know you've been using your dilator, but it's been a while since we played with your ass, so I'm going to start with my fingers, okay?"

"Yes, Mistress. I don't think it will be a problem, but that's fine."

She rubbed some lube around my hole. Then she squirted more onto her finger, and I felt her slide it inside of me. I moaned at the sensation.

She curled her fingers downward, feeling for my prostate. I could tell the moment she hit it. I was suddenly feeling this strange pressure in my balls and near the tip of my cock, like a combination of needing to pee and being close to cumming. I remembered this feeling from the last time she had played with my prostate, and I gasped in pleasure.

She started thrusting her finger in and out of me, massaging my prostate with each stroke.

"Oh, god, yes. That feels so good, Mistress!"

I couldn't help but to start rocking my hips, trying to feel her thrust in and out of me faster and deeper. But Mistress didn't approve -- she smacked my ass hard, once on each cheek!

"Ouch!" I cried in surprise. It hadn't just been a token slap -- my ass was stinging a bit -- but my response was more surprise than real pain. "Do you not want me to move, Mistress?"

"That's right. You stay still. I'm doing the work here."

I whimpered in disappointment. "Yes, Mistress. I'm sorry; I didn't know you wanted me to be still."

"Well, now you do."

"Yes, Mistress."

I stilled my hips and let her continue massaging my prostate. The feeling of needing to pee was intensifying, and I groaned in frustration.

I didn't know what was going to happen -- was it possible that she could actually make me cum this way? I was suddenly worried, because I knew that I wasn't allowed to cum for almost four more weeks. I tensed up, trying to push away the feeling.

"Mistress, I don't know what's going to happen. I don't know if this can actually make me cum, but it might. But I know I'm not supposed to cum right now. What do you want me to do?"

"Just relax and let it happen. If you need to cum, you have my permission, just for tonight."

"Yes, Mistress," I said with relief. I stopped trying to push my arousal away and gave into it, allowing myself to feel the pleasure and frustration of being held so close to an orgasm for so long.

Mistress reached underneath me with her other hand and started stroking my cock. But I think the drawstring around my balls must have been getting in her way, because she stopped stroking me to untie it. She tossed it aside and then resumed stroking me. The contact on my cock was adding to my arousal but not actually getting me any closer to cumming.

The longer it went on, the more maddening it was. After a while, it wasn't getting stronger, but it wasn't abating at all either. It was like being held in purgatory, with no way to back away from the orgasm and no way to make it happen.

"Oh, god, Mistress, this is maddening. I keep feeling like I need to pee, or maybe I need to cum. It's pleasurable, but it's so frustrating! It's like being held right on the edge of cumming and not being allowed to cum!"

"Do you want me to keep going?"

"God yes! Please!"

"Good. I love seeing you like this." I could hear the smile in her voice. She continued stroking in and out of me, occasionally stroking my cock, keeping me aroused but getting no closer to an actual release. I laid my forehead down on the bondage board between my arms, panting and staring sightlessly into the leather surface.

"I'm going to add a second finger."

I was so focused on the sensations I was feeling that it took me a moment to process what she'd said. I was too late -- I felt her stick a second finger inside of me before I'd even processed her words, and I gasped in surprise!

Her two fingers were stretching me out a bit further, putting even more pressure on my prostate. The feeling of being on the edge of cumming was more intense now, and I moaned at the sensation. The feeling only intensified as she kept stroking in and out of me.

"Oh, god, Mistress. This is so frustrating! I need to cum, so badly! But I can't!"

I couldn't believe how intense it was now. I had thought earlier that I was already as close to cumming as I could possibly get without actually having an orgasm, but her second finger had intensified the feeling even more.

I was panting heavily and tossing my head from side to side, pulling my own hair with my hands, trying to process the intense sensations she was giving me.

Again, the longer it went on, the more maddening it was. It was like every moment teased me with intense pleasure, the promise of an orgasm that would never arrive. I sobbed in frustration as the waves of pleasure and torment battered their way into my mind.

"Oh my god, Mistress, that feels so good! Please fuck me! Fuck me like the little bitch you're turning me into!"

I was practically babbling incoherently, my mind awash with the pleasure and frustration of being brought closer and closer to orgasm without being allowed over. The pressure I could feel right under the tip of my cock was incredibly intense, throbbing with each thrust of her fingers into my ass.

"This is pleasure and torture like I've never imagined!" I whined, clenching my fists in my hair. "I need to cum! I NEED TO CUM!"