Scenes from a Marriage Pt. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, suddenly, I felt her change her hand motion somehow in a way that put even more pressure on my prostate. The feeling of pressure right on my urethra intensified even further. I didn't know how this was possible -- I had thought that I was already as close to an orgasm as I could possibly get without actually cumming! I felt like I was being driven mad with pleasure and torment.

"OH MY GOD, Mistress!" I cried, tensing up. "I NEED TO CUUUUM!!!"

I instinctively bore down with all of my strength, as if trying to force myself to pee. I tensed up, pulling my elbows down toward my legs, my forearms slipping slightly out of the cuffs (although I couldn't move far, because my wrists were still restrained). I felt the head of my cock throb, but no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't make myself cum.

"You're dribbling!" Mistress exclaimed with delight. "I think I've figured out how to milk you!"

I glanced back between my legs, and I couldn't believe what I saw: there was a large stream of cum dribbling down from my cock and onto the towel. I hadn't had an orgasm, but somehow my cum was leaking out of me without one. It was incredibly arousing to see the cum being forced from my body without my control.

But I didn't have time to dwell on how well Mistress was making my body dance for her. The need to cum was still so incredibly intense that it drove all other thoughts out of my mind; all I could think about was trying to make myself cum before I was completely drained.

I bore down again and again, but no matter what I did, I could not climax; all I accomplished was to continue pushing out the steady stream of cum that was dripping out of my cock. I sobbed in frustration and denial.

"I've got three fingers in you now." I could hear the amazement and pleasure in her voice.

I groaned in response, continuing to helplessly watch my cum dribble out of me. She had me so lost in sensation that I didn't even know when she'd inserted the third finger! (In hindsight, it was probably that change I noticed right before I started dribbling.)

After a short while, the stream of cum finally slowed to a small drip, and Mistress slowed the motion of her fingers in my ass.

"Are you done?" asked Mistress.

I still felt like I needed to cum, and I whimpered in frustration. "No, Mistress. I feel like I have a little more to get out. Please, fuck me harder!" I begged.

She increased the strength and length of her strokes, hitting my prostate even harder than she had been, and I moaned in pleasure. By this point, I knew that I almost certainly wasn't going to cum, but I at least wanted to make sure I was completely empty. So I focused on the pleasure I was feeling, and I bore down again, trying to get the last little bit of semen out.

Between her incredible manipulation of my prostate and my bearing down hard, we managed to get another small stream of cum to trickle out of me. Finally, there was no more cloudy cum; all that remained was a small drip of clear fluid, and I knew that I was done.

I relaxed my body and lay my head down on its side on the bondage board, panting and trying to catch my breath. I probably would have completely collapsed if I hadn't been restrained.

"All done?" Mistress asked softly.

"Yes, Mistress," I replied exhaustedly. "I don't think there's anything left."

She slowly pulled her fingers out of my ass. I couldn't believe how deep she had gotten -- I felt every inch as she passed my sphincter.

Finally, she pulled them out completely.

"That was so much fun!" she exclaimed. "Let me just clean up, and then I'll release you."

"Okay, Mistress," I said, still trying to catch my breath.

She went into the bathroom to dispose of the gloves. I stayed there on my hands and knees and thought about how she had drained me so thoroughly. Suddenly, the whole thing just seemed so absurd, and I started laughing softly. I felt incredibly giddy!

She came back a moment later to release me. As soon as she'd unclipped my legs, I flopped over onto my side, my arms still pulled forward in their restraints. Then she released my arms as well, and I brought them closer to me so that I could roll onto my back.

I looked up at Mistress, and all I could do was laugh. The whole experience had been so incredible. I never imagined that I could feel that kind of combination of pleasure and frustration.

"Thank you, Mistress. That was incredible."

"It was so much fun!" she replied, a big grin on her face. "I loved doing that to you."

I couldn't stop laughing. I think this kind of giddiness must just be the way my body deals with coming down from that kind of intense pleasure high -- it was the same thing I'd experienced after our last scene with the bondage board, actually.

Mistress took off her harness, which we hadn't actually wound up using. I was so amazed by what I'd just experienced that I couldn't even muster up any disappointment over the fact that she hadn't actually pegged me, which I'd been looking forward to for so long. What we had discovered was really incredible!

I took off my cuffs and set them aside. Then I folded up one end of the bondage board so that she could lay down next to me. I laid my head on her stomach, looking up at her.

"Did you enjoy that?" Mistress asked, running her fingers through my hair.

"Oh my god, yes!" I replied. "I can't believe how amazing that was. You actually milked me!"

She just smiled at me, giving me time to figure out how to put the experience into words.

"It was an incredible combination of pleasure and frustration, like being held right on the knife-edge of an orgasm and never being allowed to cum. There was a lot of pleasure from being so aroused, but there was also this intense torment from being denied an orgasm that I so desperately needed!"

I just lay there feeling giddy, periodically bursting into laughter, making random observations as various parts of the experience came to my mind.

"I don't even know when you put the third finger inside of me! I knew when you put the second one in, but I don't know when you added the third."

She just smiled at me.

"Did you enjoy that, Mistress?"

"Oh my god, yes! It was so much fun seeing you like that, knowing that I was giving you that much pleasure." I could hear the happiness in her voice.

"Would you like me to do something for you, Mistress?"

"No, I'm okay. This was about you." She kept running her fingers through my hair.

"Oh, did it not turn you on?"

"Well, it didn't do anything directly for me, no. But I still really enjoyed it."

As usual, I wished that it had turned her on, but I wasn't going to argue. I just lay my head down against her and hugged her.

"Actually," she said with a smile, "there is one thing you can do for me. Go shower!"

I laughed again. "Did my butt get a little gross?"

"No, it's just that you're all sweaty."

I smiled. "Okay, I can do that for you."

We snuggled for a little while longer. I continued to feel giddy, laughing every minute or so as I continued to think about everything I'd just experienced.

Finally, I mustered up the energy to get up. I put away the bondage board and all of our cuffs and toys. Then I went to shower.

When I came back, Mistress and I snuggled up together and went to sleep.