Scenes from a Marriage Pt. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She just smiled up at me and shook her head. I'm not sure exactly what she was thinking at that moment, but I like to think that she was both turned on by my lust for her and confident enough to set my boundaries with that simple gesture.

"Yeah, I know," I smiled. "I'm not allowed."

Her smile grew at my acknowledgement. She seemed to be enjoying the fact that I knew that I was not allowed to act on my desires.

I pushed my desire aside and refocused on obeying her. I reached down and started teasing her pussy lips with my fingers, running them up and down her outer lips.

After a few strokes of her outer lips, I slid my finger in between them, teasing her opening. Then I ran my finger from there up to her clit, just the way that I know she loves. She moaned softly in pleasure, and I could feel her getting wetter. I could also feel myself getting harder.

I angled my hand down and inserted two fingers into her. She gasped as I entered her, and I started fucking her with my fingers.

"Do you like being filled up, Mistress?"

"Mmm hmm," she managed to reply, mostly focused on her pleasure.

Seeing her gasp with each stroke was really turning me on. In fact, I could feel myself getting a little too close, so I stopped stroking myself for a second, letting my erection catch up with my arousal.

I was almost totally hard now, but I knew I wasn't going to last too long once I entered her -- it had just been far too long since the last time she'd actually let me fuck her. So I wanted to get her closer to her own orgasm before I started. I increased the depth and speed of my thrusting a bit, trying to get her closer.

"God, I want you hard for me!" she cried.

Hearing that was such a turn-on that I knew I couldn't wait much longer.

"I am hard, Mistress. Are you ready?"

"God yes!"

I removed my fingers and moved between her thighs, which she eagerly spread for me. I ran my cock up and down her outer lips, feeling her wetness.

I slowly eased down on top of her and slid inside of her. It took me only a few thrusts to bury myself fully inside of her. I pushed my hips forward, maximizing our contact, and then I just stopped, enjoying the feel of her tight pussy around my cock.

"Ohhhhh! I'd forgotten how good it feels to have you all the way inside of me!"

Hearing her words caused my arousal to spike, and I knew that I was only moments from cumming. I started moving again. I tried so hard to keep my movements slow, to make it last, but she had other ideas.

"Keep going!"

Her order drove me over the edge, and I could feel myself starting to cum. But never one to refuse an order from my Mistress, I sped up at the same time, fucking her with long, deep strokes, blasting my cum into her with each thrust.

Luckily, this was exactly what she needed. As I continued to thrust into her, she started gasping and bucking her hips, cumming around me. And the sheer sexiness of seeing her cum extended my orgasm as well!

I did finish cumming before she did, but I was still aroused enough to stay hard, and I kept pumping in and out of her until she finished. It was a glorious experience, sharing that orgasm with her.

Once she finally finished, I collapsed on top of her. She wrapped her arms around me, and we kissed tenderly.

"That was amazing," she said. "I love it when we're in sync like that. It's been so long since that's happened!"

I smiled at her, still panting from my own orgasm. "I know. You're amazing."

We kissed again, and then I leaned my head down on her shoulder, and she held me for a moment or two.

"Thank you, Mistress."

"For what?" she laughed. "For satisfying my own needs?"

I smiled. "Yes. And for being willing to use me to do it."

She smiled back. "You're welcome. Thank you for always being willing to satisfy my needs."

"You're very welcome, Mistress."

We snuggled for a few more minutes, and then we got cleaned up and went downstairs to get dinner ready.


2020-12-25

In the morning, while my wife was making breakfast, we were talking about how happy we were with our relationship relative to how it was a couple of years earlier. It wound up being a kind of check-in conversation about what the scope of her authority was.

"I love you so much," she said. "I love everything we've discovered together over the last couple of years."

"Me too. I'm so happy with everything we've figured out."

We hugged and held each other for a moment, just enjoying being together.

"I sometimes can't believe that we are where we are," I said. "I never would have imagined that I'd be happy being so submissive. But I'm really loving it. It's brought us so much closer together. In fact..." I paused for a moment, not sure exactly how to say what I wanted to say, but then decided to just charge in. "I actually sometimes find myself wanting to feel your dominance even in our everyday life."

"Really?" She seemed surprised, but not at all upset -- in fact, it seemed like she may have been a little interested in the idea.

"Yeah. I'm not sure it's something I would actually want to do for real. We've been so careful about setting boundaries, so that our D/s dynamic stays in our intimate life and doesn't affect normal everyday decisions. And I'm not sure I'd actually like it to leak into our everyday life. But I can't deny that I sometimes wish I could feel your control even then."

"Well, that's something to think about. How would that work?" Again, her tone seemed interested.

"I don't know. I guess if we wanted to do it, we'd have to figure out the details. From talking to people on FetLife, I think there are a lot of different ways to look at it. Some couples seem to have an agreement where there are areas that are specifically carved out as not being under the dominant's authority, like financial or health decisions. Other couples have a total authority transfer relationship, where the dominant has authority over everything, but she may choose not to exercise that authority in a lot of cases, or she makes decisions that she knows the submissive will be happy with. I guess we could make either of those work, or we could find something else."

She thought for a moment before replying. "I'm not sure I'd really be comfortable making big family decisions myself. I kind of like that being egalitarian." I could tell she wasn't totally opposed to the idea; she was just expressing concern over some of the implications.

"I understand, Love. Like I said, I'm not sure this is something I'd really want to actually do anyway. It's just something to think about. I guess the only reason I brought it up was that I'm finding that I really love anything I can to bring you real pleasure or happiness, and I guess I want to try to find more ways to do that in more of our life."

"I appreciate that," she replied, thinking about what I'd said. "The one thing I do want to be careful of is that we don't expose [our son] to any of this."

"Yeah, I agree. Especially as he gets older and can understand more of what he's seeing."

We both sat with our own thoughts for a few moments. I think it was clear to both of us that we were discussing this just from a hypothetical perspective; I don't think either of us were really intending to make any radical changes in our relationship. But one of the things that I really loved about the relationship we'd forged since we started exploring D/s is that we were now able to have really open conversations about how we each felt. The goal here wasn't necessarily to make a decision about anything; it was just to improve our shared understanding of where we both were in our relationship.

"I'm trying to figure out how to better explain my urge to feel your control in more areas of our life," I said. "What I really love is when you demonstrate your willingness to take what you want from me. And I feel that most when you are really assertive and confident, since that's when I most feel like you're really going after what you want. What I'm about to say is from my perspective, which may not match how things look from your perspective, but I feel like sometimes you still hesitate a bit to really take what you want. You've definitely been getting better and better at it, so I'm not complaining -- I guess I'm just trying to say that I'd like to find more ways in which you're comfortable really doing that."

"I do think I've been getting better about that."

"Yes, absolutely! Like I said, I'm not complaining. I've absolutely noticed you doing that more and more, and I find that so fulfilling. I love that you're willing to show me your desire and take what I'm offering you."

"I feel so peaceful with you. I love that you've given me the freedom to be who I am. It's an amazing feeling to know that there's this person who will trust me so much, to let me do anything I want."

"I will give you anything you want to take," I said, looking at her with all my sincerity. "I trust you with my safety and my life. Heck, if you were into breath play, I'd let you cut off my air!" That last was meant as a joke.

"No, that's not something I'm interested in!" she quickly replied.

I smiled at her. "I know, it was just an example, Love."

Although I really hadn't been trying to drop any sort of hint there, I found her immediate denial a little amusing. There had been so many things in the last couple of years that one or both of us were initially not interested in that we later turned out to really enjoy, so I wasn't going to rule anything out as a future possibility. But breath play also really wasn't on my radar at that point, so I didn't bother pointing that out.

Anyway, we didn't actually make any decision to change anything we'd been doing. But it was a really interesting conversation that gave us both food for thought.

After breakfast, my wife went upstairs to shower. I settled down on the couch to geek out. I was a little horny, so I started reading an erotic story.

When my wife got out of the shower, she IMed me to tell me that there was an empty spot on the bed for me. I gladly put down my tablet and went upstairs.

I climbed into bed with her, and I was delighted to discover that she was still naked from her shower. I was still in my PJs, but we snuggled together.

Unfortunately, our son wanted to go out in the back yard. My wife said that we should get up and take him out. I didn't want to move, but she promised me more naked snuggling later, so we wound up getting up to get dressed to go outside for a bit.

In the evening, we had a video-chat with my wife's family in which we opened presents. Our son had a blast.

We didn't really eat much dinner; we were all still pretty full from the huge brunch we'd had earlier.

After I put our son to bed, I suggested to my wife that we go upstairs.

"Isn't it kind of early for bed?"

"I was promised naked snuggling!" I said, a bit comically.

She laughed. "Yes, you were. Okay, let's go."

We went upstairs, stripped down, and got into bed together. I was laying on my back, and she draped herself over my right side, with her head on my shoulder and her leg over my crotch. It was really nice to just be naked together.

"I love the feeling of your naked skin against mine," I said. "It's so intimate."

"Me too. It's been so long since we've just laid in bed naked together."

After a little while, she rolled onto her stomach, half on top of me. Her legs were still off to one side, but her torso was right on top of mine.

"There, now I can look you in the eyes."

I smiled at her, loving the feel of her breasts on my chest. She played with my chest hair as we talked.

"It's weird how for me, love and sexuality are so deeply intertwined," I said. "Like, right now, we're having this intimate moment, and I'm feeling so much love for you, and even though what we're doing is not particularly sexual, I'm feeling a strong need to be just... taken by you."

She smiled at me. "Thank you for telling me how you feel."

I smiled back, getting the message that she wasn't in the mood for sex. "Of course, my love."

A few moments later, we heard our son making noise in his room, clearly not sleeping as he should have been. We laughed a bit about how he should have been tired enough to sleep but clearly wasn't.

"I have to go to the bathroom anyway. While I do that, why don't you go get him settled back in, and then we'll continue snuggling?"

"Okay."

I threw on my boxers to go into his room to get him settled back in. Then I came back to our room, took my boxers back off, and got back into bed to wait for my wife. This time, I positioned myself on my left side, so that she could spoon up behind me when she came back.

As soon as she walked back into the room and saw how I was laying, she said, "You want me to curl up behind you?"

"Yes, please," I said with a smile.

"Okay," she said affectionately.

She got into bed behind me, and I raised up my head so that she could slide an arm under my head. As I leaned back against her, loving the feel of her skin against mine, she wrapped her other arm around me, holding me close to her. I reached back and pulled her legs against mine, and she raised her upper leg and wrapped it around mine.

"Pull your head backward a bit more."

"Yes, Mistress," I said, complying.

"That's better," she said. She laid her head on top of mine, her cheek resting on my ear.

I sighed contentedly and arched my back to snuggle closer into her.

"Comfy?" I could hear the smile in her voice.

"Oh yes!"

I relaxed into her embrace for a few moments, thinking about why I found it so comfortable.

"I..." I started to say, but paused to try to figure out how to say it.

"What, Love? You can tell me anything."

"I know. I'm just trying to figure out how to say it." We'd been talking a lot lately about how in so many ways, my wife was the guy in our relationship and I was the girl. I still wasn't super comfortable with all the implications of that observation, especially the sexist implications -- I really didn't like the way that we seemed to keep equating femininity with submissiveness, although I couldn't deny that the association seemed to be there for both of us. But for the moment, I decided to just go with it and not worry about the larger social implications. "I really love it when my big strong man holds me like this."

"And I love holding you, my soft and squishy girl." She tightened her arms around me, and I gratefully sank more deeply into her embrace.

"I don't know if you can truly understand how hard it is in our society for a man to acknowledge wanting to submit, wanting to not always be strong and a leader. I love that you give me the safety to really be myself with you."

"And I love that you let me be myself with you. You give me the same space to be who I am. I love that we've both embraced who we are. We've discovered who we've always been but didn't know it."

We just lay there for a while, enjoying the feel of each other's body.

"It's sort of crazy how much I enjoy feeling wrapped up in you like this," I said. "It's like I can't get enough of you. I want to be completely surrounded by you."

"I'm glad," she said, squeezing her arms around me.

"I love the idea of you as a big strong man," I admitted, a little shyly. "Like, I really enjoy being manhandled by you."

"Yeah?" she said curiously.

"Yeah. Like, I have this image in my head of you with bulging muscles, having your way with me. You could pull my arms behind me, holding them in place with one hand. Then you could forcibly bend me over and use your other hand to spank me. Mmmm!" I shivered at the image.

She laughed. "Getting a little excited?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"I wish we had a dungeon. I'd love to chain you up all over the place."

"Oh yeah, what do you wish we had? Like, what would you want in a dungeon if we had space for one?"

"Well, we already have the cross. And we'd need a hook on the ceiling." We'd talked about that one already, and we planned to have one installed in the guest room as soon as the pandemic was over. "I also want one of those tables, like in '50 Shades of Gray'."

"A bondage table?"

"And what was that metal thing he had her attached to?"

"I think it was a suspension thing. If we had a hook on the ceiling, we could attach something like that to it."

"That would be good."

"What else would you want?"

"I don't know. We'd have to do some research. But there's not much point in doing that until we have a bigger house."

"Why not? We can always put together a wish-list, even before we have the space to make it happen."

"Yeah, true. Well, maybe we'll work on that later."

We snuggled for a few more minutes before she decided she'd had enough.

"Okay, I think I'm finally starting to get hungry. So here's what we're going to do. You're going to go down on me, and then we're going to go downstairs to get something to eat."

I smiled. "Oh yeah?"

"Yeah. I guess all that talk about dungeon furniture has got me horny."

My smile grew even larger. "I love that. It would be my pleasure to please you that way, Mistress."

I rolled over and kissed her, and then quickly kissed my way down her body and in between her legs.

I slowly licked up and down her outer labia a few times, sometimes sucking one of her lips into my mouth gently. But as usual, I couldn't really wait that long to really dive in to her delicious, sexy pussy. I soon stuck my tongue between her outer lips and licked from her opening up to her clit, just the way that I know she likes.

I repeated this motion several times, varying the speed and pressure a little bit, until I could feel her start to get wet and moan in pleasure.

"Mmm, I love worshipping this sexy pussy!" I panted, then immediately dove back in.

I started giving her clit more attention, causing her to moan a bit louder. I lathed it with my tongue, sometimes putting more pressure directly on it. And I still occasionally ducked down to her opening to stick my tongue inside and lick my way back up to her clit.

When I thought she was ready, I moved my tongue to focus on her clit, and I slowly inserted two fingers inside of her. She moaned as I slid them inside of her.

"Oh, yes!"

I curled my fingers up to massage her g-spot while I licked her clit in tandem. As usual, this started really stoking her arousal. Initially, I tried to keep my motions slow and steady, letting her build up to her peak more naturally, but as she got closer, I sped up a bit.

Soon she hit her first climax, which was nice but small. I slowed my motions just a bit to give her a chance to recover, but she was soon gasping again as I continued to pleasure her. I sped back up as her arousal grew again.

"Oh god, yes, fuck me!" she cried.

Never one to disobey my mistress, I quickly started thrusting harder, my fingers pistoning in and out of her, angled up to hit her g-spot on each stroke. I also increased the pressure of my tongue on her clit, keeping my motions there in sync with the thrusting of my fingers.

This time, she had a larger orgasm, crying out and tensing up as she came.

Once again, I continued licking and thrusting as she rode through the orgasm, and then slowed down as she came back down. But once again, she was soon gasping again as I continued to pleasure her, and I sped back up again as her pleasure increased.

I made her cum yet again, this time changing the angle of my fingers to hit her g-spot more directly, just at the moment when she was cumming. I could never get enough of pleasuring her this way.

As before, I slowed down after her orgasm to give her a chance to recover. This time, she reached down to run her fingers through my head in gratitude. I suspect she may have been trying to give me a hint that she was satisfied, but she didn't actually tell me to stop, so I kept going!