Scenes from The Ranch Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part of Isis was pretty pissed that he didn't even stop to look at how obviously hot she looked trussed up like this, and part of her was even more turned on that this man was just doing his job, trying to correct a piece of faulty equipment. She was pondering this while trying to make peace with her feet being in agony while also trying to rest in a natural place with the dildo while also wondering about the general condition of her rotator cuffs and then Paul turned around with the bull whip.

Only a handful of the stable hands were allowed to use the bullwhip. It wasn't that abusing the stock was frowned upon, as it was at least 30% of the reason for the ranch existing. But irresponsibly abusing them was severely frowned upon, and so when Isis got dragged to the punishment barn the bullwhip did not lurk in her conscious awareness. It was there now.

Paul walked to the far side of the stage without looking at Isis, one again reinforcing that this wasn't personal, just necessary. Isis could hear the end of the whip fall from his hand behind her, could hear it moving in the air as he got used to the weight of it. And then she heard it whistle, and snap. Whistle, and snap. Whistle, and snap.

The first one drew a sharp grunt from Isis, and it was followed quickly by another. Paul laid in shot after shot, methodically, carefully, deliberately. And Isis felt each one land, each one a new stinging stripe, the impulse traveling like lightning from her skin and up her spine, the neurons in her brain registering a previously inconceivable amount of pain just in time for the next one to land and for her awareness to register that no, this new one was the highest amount of pain possible. And then the next one would land.

Isis had enough experience with punishment to take the first dozen or so with the same grunt. Then a yelp escaped her lips, and then it was what could only be called screams. Isis was not aware of it, but eventually she would reflect on the fact that she hadn't even been aware of the ballet boots. She was aware of the one bar prison, however, due to the fact that each stroke from the whip drove her a little bit forward, and when she rocked backward the exquisitely positioned dildo was pushed her g-spot. And so, partly because of, partly in spite of the beating she was receiving, Isis climaxed. Her breathing got faster and the screams changed pitch, to something deeper, more animal, more an extended cry ripping from within, rather than a reaction to each stroke of the whip.

As the orgasm receded, the pain continued. And Isis' screams transitioned to sharp sobs, tears coming now, her body wracking on the dildo that still impaled her. She had not even tried to count the strokes, and she was wholly unaware of how much time had passed. In reality it was less than twenty minutes, and the strokes had gradually slowed down over the course of the time, as Paul's experienced hand surfed Isis' reaction, letting things build. Eventually the sobs transitioned into nothing beyond a quiet whimper, and that's when Paul figured he'd done enough. He let the whip rest in his hand and stopped to admire the bright red stripes crossing every inch of Isis' back, her ass, and her upper thighs.

The dildo made a wet sucking sound as Paul retracted it from Isis and he laughed. As he lowered her hands he maneuvered himself so that her arms were coming down around his neck, and as she began to slump he took her weight onto his back. Hoisting her up piggy back style, he exited the barn and departed for the infirmary, where the nurse would look over Isis' welts, clean them and apply the proper ointments, and set Isis up so that the morning's lesson would be the only permanent outcome.

Paul wasn't needlessly cruel but he knew the primal pleasures of sadism as well as any of the stable hands, and putting Isis through the wringer had left him incredibly, incredibly horny. Stepping out of the infirmary, he decided to take advantage of Mallory's being on the teasemount.

PART FOUR

The first hour of Mallory's time on the teasemount went slow, and then it was just a haze of impossibly horny suffering. Mallory alternated between focusing on the porn, closing her eyes and surfing the physical sensation resulting from the vibrator clicking on and off, the nubs teasing her nipples, and drifting into a sort of exhausted quasi-sleep.

Every so often a stable hand would come in and offer her a thick smoothie through a straw, and Mallory assumed that was getting her what she needed because while she was processing a lot of sensation, hunger wasn't in there.

After some time in the teasemount, a hand came in and went about setting a dildo in the teasemount's front bracket and angling it so that it was in Mallory's mouth. Mallory wondered if this marked the passage of a single day. She dared not hope it was something that went in halfway through her time.

In truth it was the 12 hour mark, meaning precisely 10% of her time in the mount had passed. The entry of the dildo took some getting used to and Mallory would have gotten horny watching the pile of drool collect on the floor, but she was already as horny as any human being could literally possibly be, so the drool was coals to Newcastle as far as that went.

The dildo came out for a meal and when it went back in Mallory could swear it went just a little bit farther, something she grew more certain of when it happened again over the next several meals. Eventually it was at the back of her throat and Mallory really had to focus on suppressing her gag reflex, breathing through her nose, letting her throat massage the dildo without choking on it. It was obvious to her that stock in the big house wasn't allowed to gag or choke and so she took the challenge seriously.

There was a nice change of pace somewhere in the middle of things, as a stable hand Mallory didn't know very well prepared to feed her. Paul entered the stable, exchanged a few words with the hand, and took over. Setting the food aside, he took the dildo out of her mouth and, smiling at her without saying anything, replaced it with his own cock.

He was incredibly hard and she felt a thrill of pride when she realized he was deeper in her throat than he'd ever been without her choking. He seemed to notice too, letting out a deep, satisfied sigh. Sinking his fingers into her hair, he began pumping away at her face, truly treating a hole like a hole. It was not long before he was grunting and dumping a load that Mallory could smell more than taste, it was so far back in her throat. He followed it up with her meal and then it was back to the dildo and the teasing, her moans getting louder, more desperate, less human.

It was an informal and flexible rule that non-attached stable hands should handle the teasing period, and aside from dumping his load Paul respected that and let others handle Mallory. He returned again on the fifth day, when it was time to finish. He stood in the door to her stall for a moment, just taking in the sight. Her body was slick with sweat, he legs drenched in her own juices, fresh on top of dried on top of more dried.

The dildo on the front was buried in her throat almost to its hilt, and the moans that were crawling out of her at regular intervals had a gurgling, throaty tenor to them. Paul knew he was going to miss Mallory in the stalls, but the big house was the big house and he knew he needed to move stock that way if he ever wanted his own role up there.

Paul waited for Mallory to get close enough to climax that the vibrator shut off, and then he turned off the cycling. He waited for Mallory to catch her breath and then he eased the dildo out of her mouth, kneeling by her head as she worked and stretched her jaw. He kissed her gently on the forehead. "Stupid question," he said, "but are you hornier than you've ever been in your entire life?"

Mallory groaned in response. Paul laughed and began releasing her limbs. "That's how the house likes to get you," he said. Carrying her over to her bathing area, he turned on the water and gave her a gentle sponge bath. Washing a stock's cunt was always a challenge when they came out of the teasemount, as the pressure of a loofah was enough to get them to orgasm, so Paul had to lay a wet washcloth over her swollen, tender pussy and then wash it in minuscule little not-even-strokes. It was a fun challenge.

Mallory wasn't the first stock he had been with that got moved to the big house, but she was the first where he had attempted what could reasonably be called the domestic life of the outer ranch. Finishing the bath he dried her off. "Do you feel like you can stand?" he asked. No stock came out of the teasemount feeling very strong.

Mallory nodded at him and he helped her to her feet, then placed one of her hands on his shoulder as he crouched at her feet. Gently nudging her into a wider stance, he picked up her chastity belt. "A lot of stock get a new one of these once they're in the house for a bit, somebody wants them to get a special one, but for now it's back in your old friend." Mallory whimpered as the belt closed around her pelvis. "I know," Paul said. "I know."

Paul then reached for something Mallory had never seen before: big, padded leather mittens, except mittens have a thumb and these didn't. Paul slipped one over each hand and, seeing the look on her face, answered her questions. "One time a stock broke three nails clawing at her chastity belt after coming off the teasemount, and the big house wasn't happy about damage before arrival. So now we take precautions." Mallory pawed at her chastity with her padded hand and laughed. Paul guided her to the mattress and sat her down and began to brush her hair.

The moment descended on both of them. Mallory wasn't the first stock that Paul had seen off the yard, but she was the first with whom he had attempted what was really the yard's form of domestic life.

"Paul, I-" Mallory started. He hushed her and continued brushing her hair.

"This ranch is a tough place to have emotions," he said. "I know we've both got 'em, here, but..." he paused. "I need you to let me just do my job."

"I get it," she said. "Just as long as I know that you're feeling it too."

"Oh yeah," he said. "Oh yeah." He brushed in silence for a few minutes. "The last thing is two cups of tea, which I'll come back with in a minute. "Some kinda herbs that'll put you out pretty good. They like you to fall asleep here and wake up in the big house."

"Dramatic," she said.

"I've been told the big house can be a bit theatrical," he said. "Hope to learn for myself some day."

"I hope so too," she told him, and they locked eyes for a moment, and then Paul fetched the tea.

STILL TO COME: Which of the many roles in the big house will find its way to Mallory? Will Isis get her revenge on the remaining yard stock? Will Anna's continued experience be incident free? Constructive feedback is more than welcome, as are comments about things one would want to see on an incredibly kinky ranch or in the attached big house.