All Comments on 'Scenic Overlook'

by Charmadillo

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
MigbirdMigbirdover 2 years ago

You clearly enjoy sharing your vivid imagination. The description of Sadie’s bumbling effort to “share” in the cold on the overlook was laughing out loud. You made it so easy to imagine. Not a surprise that someone sees her — after all that was the plan, no? Maybe a one-off, but you’ve created two interesting characters and a fun relationship, why not let them carry on for a bit. Did wonder about a couple of disconnects, you might say: Sadie takes off her hoodie and wearing nothing underneath, yet minutes later is taking off baggie pants (?). And when leaving the overlook, she picks her way through trees down the hill, but passes a large tree only a few feet from her show (when she encounters Angie. OK, OK, nit picking; just goes to show that I followed your fun story. Thanks for continuing to share. I say 5 stars for a fun storyline alone.

CharmadilloCharmadilloover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you for the kind words as always, @Migbird. I'd love to continue with these two, but it all depends on my imagination. If a story pops into my head, then absolutely they'll be showing up again. If not... well, I have a few ideas bouncing around already for other couples. It's just a matter of developing them and typing them out.

As for the nitpicks (which I'm always happy to hear about), the first is easy enough. I simply meant that her hoodie was the only top she had on - no shirt or bra underneath. She wasn't walking through the woods bottomless (as pleasant an idea as that is). The second I thought about as I was writing, but decided it wasn't really important enough to worry about, foolish me. I was thinking she was just beginning her journey down the hill and through the trees, but obviously Angie stopped her before she was able to get too far. Sorry for the confusion.

GayKatGayKat6 months ago

🤗 We Loved It,,, Yes!

-

Hallo Charmadillo!

-

Queen Jackie and I love this story, and your Sadie and Angie, are two hot sexy characters..

You might think about continuing this story..

Maybe even several more chapters... this is a wonderful start! 🙂

-

Thank you, 5-Stars... from your two kinky dyke friends,

The Black Queen 👩🏿 and Gay kat 👩🏼‍!

x x x x x

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous