Scenic Overlook

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked back over her shoulder with a happy smile. "Like this?"

Angie just shook her head once again. This girl was a treasure. "Yes, just like that. God, I knew it already, but that ass is amazing. That bubble of yours is going to look fantastic with some fresh stripes. And I adore how you look with your jeans pooled around your ankles. So submissive." She admired Sadie's backside for a moment before shaking her head to clear it before continuing. "Now, just so you know, I've never done an actual wintertime outdoor switching before, but my comment about a sensation turned up to eleven comes from the memory of being hit in the face with a snowball as a child and how much that stung. Unfortunately, your pretty bottom has had a chance to warm up a bit in your jeans for a while, so we need to improvise."

She poked her switch upright into the snow and balanced her camera in a split in the trunk from when the tree had blown over in some past windstorm before grabbing two big handfuls of snow and immediately pressing it against Sadie's butt-cheeks, holding it there. Sadie shrieked, but didn't protest or even try to stand up.

"Oh, that's evil! I don't want you to stop, but evil!"

"I'm trying to achieve both the proper temperature and the proper wetness. A wet ass always stings more than a dry one." She continued rubbing for a moment before letting the snow drop again and picking up her switch once more. "Now, the traditional way is to start slow and gentle and ramp it up from there, but with your permission, I'd like to start with a hard one. I'd like to make this a memorable experience for you and I get the feeling that you'd like that as well. I'll stop after the first and, if it's too much we can call it quits. It's entirely up to you. Sound reasonable?" She whistled the switch through the air a few times to get a feel as the teen answered.

"No objections, Mistress Angie. Do your worst."

Angie found herself shaking her head in wonder once again. This girl was utterly fearless. "Have you done this before?"

"No, Mistress Angie. I'm a spanking virgin, let alone a switching virgin. I'm just really horny, as well as eager to try out something new with a woman I find sexy as hell."

"Well, before we begin, I think it's only fair to warn you that this is going to hurt no matter how horny and eager you are, so to try to keep anyone from calling the police about a girl screaming in the woods, I think a soft gag is in order. Now, obviously I don't have an actual gag on me, so I'll need to improvise again." She slipped her brown scarf from around her neck and folded it in half, then folded it again to make a pad that was thin enough to fit between the teeth, but thick enough to muffle a scream. She crouched down next to Sadie's left arm and held the scarf up to her mouth, saying simply, "Open." which the teen obediently did, then inserted it, saying, "Close." When these preparations were complete, she stood back and took her mark, measuring the sweet spot of the switch against Sadie's waiting bottom without touching it. Finally, Angie was ready for her final instructions.

"Now, games are all well and good, but I think it's a bit too much for, as you say, a 'switching virgin.' I'm going to to say 'one, two, three, swing' and on 'swing', the switch will fly. After, when you're ready, you can take the gag out and you can decide if one is enough, or if you'd like more, whether softer or not. Do you understand?"

Sadie couldn't respond with the scarf in her mouth, so she just grunted an affirmative and nodded, bracing herself.

"Okay then... One... Two... Three... SWING!" As promised, she let the switch whistle through the air and land on that gorgeous butt. Also as promised, it was hard. Maybe not Angie's hardest (and Sadie was not the first girl she had used a switch on), but even an experienced submissive would've had no doubt that this was a serious smack. As could be predicted, Sadie screamed into her gag and leaned forward, away from the pain, but she did not stand up or take her hands off the tree trunk to grab at her protesting bottom.

Sadie trembled and panted into the scarf for several seconds before finally reaching up to remove it, but then said simply, "Another, please, Mistress Angie. Just as hard, different spot," before replacing it between her teeth and assuming the position again.

Angie wouldn't normally argue with a sub, but this was a special case, so she asked, "Are you sure? I promise that I'm already proud of you and that I wouldn't think any less of you for stopping, just as I won't think more of you for continuing."

Sadie reached up once again to remove the gag. "I'm not doing this for you, I'm doing it for me. Another, please, Mistress Angie." Then she simply stuck the scarf back between her teeth and waited, trembling but steadfast.

A perfectly fair response, and Angie owed her no less than to do as she requested, despite the angry red welt she could see forming on the white flesh of her bottom. "All right, then., just as before. One... Two... Three... SWING!" Again the switch whistled and connected, and again Sadie screamed into the gag, leaning forward once again to try to escape the fierce pain in her tender backside. When she was finally able to relax, she couldn't keep her legs from shaking almost uncontrollably, but never collapsed, and when she reached up to remove the scarf again, she was sobbing. Angie couldn't really see her face from this angle, but had no doubt that the tears must be streaming from her eyes.

"Once... more... please, Mistress Angie. Just as... hard, and try to... crisscross with... the first, or second... or both." Then with a trembling hand, she once more replaced her gag and tried to resume her stance, even though her shaking legs made that virtually impossible.

Angie knew better than to question Sadie's choice after the girl's first response, so she simply answered quietly with, "Okay then, one final time, just as you requested, my pet. One... Two... Three... Swing!"

She tried to follow Sadie's request for a crisscross with one of the welts already delivered, but it was impossible to be sure with the way the poor girl's legs were shaking, so she just aimed the best she could. If she took just a bit off the force of her swing, it wasn't done consciously. It was just her mind rebelling against hurting this sweet girl any more than she already had. In any case, Sadie yelped into her gag. It would've been another scream, but the way she was sobbing wouldn't allow that to happen.

The second the blow landed, Angie had already dropped the switch and hurried forward to help the girl to her feet. She wanted to take the girl into her lap to comfort her, or at least pull her jeans up against the cold, but with her bottom in the shape that it was, neither of those things were going to be any comfort right away, so she settled for holding the girl against her and rocking her gently from side to side as she wept into the front of Angie's coat. She made soothing noises and stroked Sadie's hair as the teen hugged her fiercely, as if she were afraid to lose her if she let go.

When she finally managed to settle down enough to let go and look up at Angie again with red eyes, sniffling, the brunette whipped off her coat and threw it around the shivering girl's shoulder since she didn't think it was quite time to help her get her jeans back up and fastened yet and said, "I wish you hadn't asked for that last stroke, Sadie. It broke my heart."

Sadie smiled and hugged her again before responding. "I can't really explain except to say that," She swallowed. "I needed it. Thank you for giving me what I needed." Her eyes were red and puffy, but her smile was genuine. "I'm sorry for putting you through that."

Angie chuckled at the apparent absurdity of Sadie's last statement, but she did understand. She kissed the girl and then paused to straighten her hair a bit before saying in response, "I just wish you had thought it through a bit. You still need to hike back down the hill and walk home and those welts, in those jeans aren't going to make that pleasant. If you'd rather just go home, I'd understand. I know I invited you back to my place, but I'm thinking you may have had enough for one day."

Sadie laughed and poked Angie just below the ribs with two fingers. "Oh no, I was promised a hot shower and cocoa, both for two, and I mean to collect."

Angie returned the laugh. Damn, this girl was resilient. "Fair enough, but first, I may have a way to take the edge off the pain in your backside just enough to get your pants back on and let you walk with me to my apartment if you're game."

"I think I've shown I'm game for just about anything. By all means. What, did you bring a bottle of aspirin with you?"

"Nothing so mundane. Come on, I'll help hold your pants while we get back to that tree I was hiding behind." Remembering to grab her camera and hang it back around her neck, then picking up the switch she had dropped to comfort Sadie, Angie helped Sadie hold her jeans up just below her butt and they hobbled back to the tree. "Now lean your upper back against the bark and relax."

Sadie had a question. "I understand the camera, but why did you grab the switch? You're not planning on using it on me again, presumably."

Angie held up the stick. "What, this? This is precious to me now. I'm going to keep it forever. It's more valuable to me even than those candid pictures I took of you, because while both they and you are beautiful, this switch is what allowed me to connect with someone truly special."

Sadie laughed. "You're silly, but that's very sweet. Of course you should keep it. Now, how about that pain reliever you mentioned?"

"Well, it just occurred to me that, if there's one thing good for flooding the brain with endorphins, which can at least dull pain a bit, it's a nice orgasm. It also occurred to me that my lips and tongue might be warm enough to counteract that cold numbness your poor clit was dealing with. So if you'll be good enough to spread your legs bit and then lean back and relax, let Doctor Angie do her thing."

"With pleasure." The teen complied and Angie wasted no time, kneeling right down in the snow and nuzzling between Sadie's thighs. She planted her lips directly onto Sadie's pussy and sucked in lightly to get a good seal before applying plenty of tongue to caressing her hood, hooking the tip underneath to assault the already engorged nub hidden beneath. Normally she was a great fan of teasing, but she honestly did want to get the girl to her orgasm as efficiently as possible so it wouldn't be sheer agony for her to wear her jeans on the walk to Angie's apartment, about a mile away.

Her efforts seemed to be effective. Sadie was instantly moaning and she had entwined her fingers in Angie's thick auburn hair, helping to direct her to just the right spots. "Oh yes, right there," she gasped. "Suck it hard and give it some tongue. I'm so close already. God, you're SO good at this..."

Angie was relieved that Sadie's clit was, although wonderfully sensitive, not so sensitive that it couldn't take some rough tonguing. She was in a hurry, after all. She obediently sucked and lashed the tip of her tongue back and forth against what seemed to be the most sensitive part of the magic bean, and the girl was moaning and thrashing, gripping Angie's hair so tightly that it hurt, not that she was complaining.

"Oh God, here it comes!" she panted as she released, spasming and bucking her hips against Angie's face. Angie rode the climax out without getting gentler in her mouth's ministrations. The more intense this was, the better able she'd be to handle the walk. There weren't any other convenient places along the way for a repeat. Sadie's breath caught with every inhale, and she kept her fists tightly in Angie's hair, but eventually her breathing started to slow and her body relaxed, leaning back against the tree. Looking up, Angie could see that her head was lolling slightly to the side, eyes closed, with a dreamy expression on her face. Angie gave her a few more licks, eliciting tiny gasps with each one, before finally breaking her lips' seal around Sadie's clit.

"So, are you ready to face blue jeans and a walk?" she asked, then whispered, "I have marshmallows for our cocoa."

Sadie's smile was still dreamy, but she finally opened her eyes. "Help me get these stupid pants pulled up and take me home, Mistress Angie. I hear the marshmallows calling to me."

Angie returned her smile. "Anything you wish, my pet. But just so you know, that was just the first of the many orgasms your clit owes my tongue for what you made me put you through" Then she stood, pulling Sadie's jeans up as she did.

Sadie grinned lazily. "My clit is more than happy to pay that debt."

* * * *

Thank you for reading, everyone! Just a quick little one-off to prove to myself that I haven't given up on writing entirely. I meant it to be even shorter than it turned out, but it seems that once I start adding details and dialogue, it's hard to stop. Oh well.

Quick note: Sadie's perch is based on a real place and, indeed, it's one of my favorite places, even though I haven't run across any nude women there. Hope springs eternal, though.

12