Scents and Sensibilities Ch. 02

Story Info
A new scent may salvage a sisterhood.
3.2k words
4.75
7.4k
12

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 12/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moira Harper snuggled happily into her sleeping husband, his messy cock laying just inches from her face as she marinated in his wonderful intoxicating scent. She'd always had a kink for Mind Control, but feeling it for herself was a totally different experience. She shivered for a moment, leaning down and taking a long whiff of his crotch, causing him to stir slightly. She sat perfectly still for a moment, trying not to wake him, and when he returned to peaceful slumber she took one last sniff before crawling out of bed to reluctantly go to work.

Her company had gone virtual the previous year, and had been more than happy to close out their lease once they realized everyone enjoyed working from home better. She'd usually spend the first few hours of the day responding to emails and drinking a leisurely cup of coffee, but she instead found herself desperately rushing through her work and taking frequent breaks to check if her husband was awake for round two. By mid afternoon she'd done more than she typically had in a whole day, and was eagerly awaiting the sound of his alarm to let her know she could knock off and go smell and suck him.

A notification popped in the corner of her screen that sent an icy chill through her core. She tapped the email icon with a heavy sigh and confirmed to her annoyance that it was indeed what she thought. Her sister Molly, the family fuckup, was asking for a place to crash while she "Cleaned up her life" yet again.

Moira grimaced and bristled at the entitlement of it all. She set her teeth and began to type furiously, writing out a half page on the litany sins and screw ups that Molly had committed against her, and the additional wrongs laid against Jason since their marriage. Finishing with the latest of the crimes, theft of a not insignificant amount of cash last time she'd stayed at their house. The word NO centered, bolded, and italicized, served as her only signature, and she moved to send it.

However as her finger hovered over the button, a familiar smell entered her nose, washing her thoughts blank and leaving her dumb and drooling for a full minute. Jason must've gotten up to go to the bathroom because the scent of his cock filled the hallway and she heard his footsteps heading towards the kitchen. Moira's mind began to spin and spiral. That aching need between her legs became untenable. She needed to get that glorious cock back in her. She needed to do anything to please it. Twisted visions of how to best bring her master pleasure flooded her mind, and as she began to gently play with herself through her panties, an idea stood out above the others. Using her unoccupied hand she began to type out an admonishing, but much softer message, this one ending with a begrudging yes. As she lay back in her chair and began to play with herself in earnest, she began to carefully plot her ultimate scheme, to ensure her master would always be satisfied.

*That Night*

Molly McCullen tossed her duffle bag down on her sister's couch, looking around the well furnished but cozy house admiringly. "You two are still doing well for yourself huh?" She asked casually, dragging a hand appraisingly over the coffee table and pausing to admire a painting on the wall.

"Hard work, luck, and love. They get us through most things" Moira sighed casually, picking up the duffle bag and carrying it to one of the two guest rooms, keeping an eye on her sister in case her fingers became suddenly sticky. She regarded Molly with a mixture of annoyance and contempt as she watched the older woman appraising her home. "Now, to be serious for a minute, you've got two weeks to either find a job. One month to find a place to live, and three to move out. Fail to do any of those you can move back in with mom and dad and deal with their...Issues' ' She stated firmly, laying her hands on the counter. She noticed as she'd spoken her sister had begun to look distant. She smirked, the fly had wandered right into her web.

"What's that smell..." Molly mumbled, looking around the living room, her face a mask of confusion, with a dopey grin beginning to emerge. Moira went to the kitchen and began to put away the groceries she'd bought before picking Molly up; while trying to hide her smile, watching as her big sister sniffed around the room. Truthfully Moira was the bigger of the two sisters. Where Molly was average height and extremely curvy, Moira was tall and built like a top heavy amazon. Moira had always been jealous of her sister's height before meeting Jason, always being too tall for the guys at their highschool, and only being viewed as a fetishized oddity in college, while Molly was the most desired woman in any room she entered. She'd been a jealous, bitter person for years. However her husband had changed all of that. Jason only ever seen Moira as his goddess, and on the night he'd met he swore to a friend he'd make all of her dreams come true someday. She blushed just thinking about his ridiculous romanticism, and clenched her thighs at the wave of warmth that washed over her.

Moira set to work on dinner, and watched with amusement as Molly sniffed around like a dog hunting a treat. She smiled as Molly found a dirty sock she'd deliberately hidden in the couch cushions. Molly lifted the garment suspiciously, seeming to realize momentarily how odd the situation was and shake the spell somewhat, before taking an experimental sniff and shivering with delight. "Molly, do you understand? Our house our rules?" Moira called.

Molly gave a non committal "mhmm", making a little turn to keep her sister from seeing her new prize, seemingly unaware or uncaring that she was still completely visible in the reflection of the windows. Moira watched with a sadistic glee as her shitty slutty older sister bathed in her husband's brainwashing scent. After a few moments of milling about in the kitchen and watching her sister dose herself with whatever mind altering magic Jason's scent had, Moira decided it was time for phase 2. She crept slowly closer to the oblivious woman in her living room, drawing her trump card from her back pocket.

"You don't deserve this honor you little slut...but I do" Moira whispered in her older sister's ear, snaking her hand around the smaller woman's head and pressing a pair of sweaty underwear to Molly's mouth and nose. Molly didn't have a chance to struggle, in her surprise she took a deep inhale and dosed herself heavily with whatever mind altering effects the scent contained. She began to sway weakly against Moira, almost collapsing back into her arms. "Shhhh shhh that's a good girl. Good Girl Molly. Just breathe deep and come sit down" Moira purred, gently leading her sister to a nearby chair. Molly made small moans of pleasure as she inhaled through the boxer briefs, sucking down pheromones and stink, fogging her own mind further.

"Wats...whas going...so fuzzy" Molly mumbled, collapsing back into the heavily padded leather armchair, sinking deeply into its well worn cushions. For her, every sensation felt heightened, the gentle drag of the leather on her skin as she was guided into the chair, the firm inescapable pressure holding the cloth against her face, the gentle feeling of her hair being stroked, and the gentle whispers in her ear. She couldn't hear what Moira was saying, but as long as that wonderful scent filled her mind she didn't really care. "Let the bitch ramble...just need more smell...so horny...need a man to fuck me full." she thought casually.

"That's a good girl, just breathe and relax. I'm sure it doesn't have nearly as strong an effect after a full day but if it's anything close to what I got you'll be a drooling desperate mess in a few minutes. But unfortunately my master won't be home for several hours, so we'll have to keep you busy somehow. Luckily, I have just the thing." Moira smiled. She walked over to the coffee table and pulled out her tool kit. A zip top bag with a small strip of fabric with ear loops, a special belt, and a magic wand vibrator. She walked over to her big sister and lifted the brainwashing boxers from her face, smiling at the spaced out expression and drool her victim wore.

Molly mewled with need and desperately, and pawed at her own crotch. Moira gently placed the mask over her sister's face and looped the straps over her ears, returning her big sister to blissful intoxication. "Now, are we feeling nice and compliant?" Moira asked, pulling on the mask gently. Molly rose with it, desperately following the scent that so inflamed her mind and loins. Moira gently pulled her older sister's pants and underwear off, sliding them down, and removing them one leg at a time. She slid the belt up over her sister and tightened it gently, placing the vibrator into it. "See Master gave me a great gift the other day, the gift of his seed. In return I promised him something...something wonderful and carnal. The problem is...anything I could give to him he could have from me without question. So I had to be creative. I'd planned just to hire the job out, maybe let him watch me be dominated and abused by some pretty leather clad dominatrix online, or hire some nursing student to help me suck his cock. But when you emailed out of the blue, once again looking to...Jesus I should've put a towel down you're going to ruin his favorite chair!" Moira yelped, rushing over and grabbing a towel from the laundry room and gently coaxing Molly off the chair again, double folding it and having her straddle it as she set her back down. She plugged in the vibrator and turned it on, getting a pair of scissors from the kitchen and cutting off her shirt and bra. Her mountainous tits sat high and tight on her chest, decorated with a central chest tattoo in traditional celtic ruins.

"Please...please need to be bred. Need it" Molly murmured through the mask, her eyes opening briefly to look up at her sister. It was adorably pathetic, Moira would've felt bad for her, if she weren't so sure she was giving her a gift. She gently stroked her victim's head with a sadistic smile.

"Shh, Master will be home soon, and when he gets here I'll get him to fuck you. Claim you. And from then on out you'll be his. No more fucking up you life, just a lifetime of bliss spent in service to our master" Moira smirked, gently caressing her sister. She'd always been attracted to women, but had never considered her sister as anything sexual, however seeing her now deeply under master's spell, mewling with her bare pussy being tortured, her perspective was beginning to change.

She reached down and hefted one of Molly's tits appraisingly, lowering her mouth to suck on the pierced nipple for a moment. She licked and traced it for a moment, flicking the ring and eliciting a moan from Molly. "You know they say these taste like metal but honestly all I taste is needy slut. Maybe I'll have mine done if Jason likes yours well enough" She mused, before walking back over to the counter and picking up a pair of headphones.

"Breed Me '' Molly mewled desperately, eagerly sucking down Jason's pheromones. Moira smirked, looking down at the desperate slut with contempt. She was getting less than half the dose Moira had taken and was utterly braindead. Getting that mask with a proper dose of pheremones had taken a little fenagling. She doubted Jason would've agreed if he'd known her plan, though she knew he wouldn't argue with her result. She'd covered him in a thick blanket while he slept, and mopped up all the sweat that formed on him with the mask, before putting it in a zip top. As she hit the play button on the recording on her phone.

"Can you hear me through your horny haze little pet? Good. Do you know who I am? I'm your master. I'm the man you'll devote your life to. You'll worship me like your god from now on, with your body and soul. You will love me and crave my touch, find it addicting and pleasurable. Your skin will tingle pleasurably anywhere my hands lay, but when they land on your sensitive areas, your body will respond with sensations of absolute pleasure. Your pussy will throb in anticipation when my cock is in your sight, or my hands are on your breasts or ass. Do you understand good girl?" Jason's voice purred through the headphones, soaking easily into Molly's scent fogged brain. She mewled and ground herself against the vibrations at her core, looking like a wanton slut. Moira stroked her sister's hair for a moment before walking over to the counter and beginning to prepare dinner for herself. It had taken her hours to plan everything out, gathering her master's scent and preparing the recording. She'd convinced Jason when he woke up to let her give him a tongue bath before work, while using his magic smell to brainwash her into his willing pet. She'd prompted him to say certain phrases, and with a little creative audio editing she'd hidden her words, and a few of his meant only for her.

*Earlier that day*

"Tell me you want a harem master! Tell me you want a stable of slave girls to keep you happy and horny all the time!" She'd smiled, dragging her tongue lovingly over his balls, and looking up at him with adoring eyes. He smirked down at her, lightly tapping his cock on her face with one hand and gently pressuring her down with his other.

"You are my wife, you are my queen, my goddess. No woman could ever compare to you my love. Why would I ever want more?" He asked playfully, stroking her head gently. Moira glared up at him and made a big show of gently chomping on his balls. He chuckled and took her jaw in his palm, pulling her gaze up to meet his. "I want enough to fill my bed comfortably. No more. One on each arm and maybe one more to sleep at my feet. And all of them shall know their place, beneath you in my heart, and in servitude. And you'll make their recruitment as pornographic as possible...for my viewing pleasure" He chuckled. She smirked, knowing that she'd have to follow his commands as law, having already been utterly rewritten by his smell. However, her bratty nature ensured she'd interpret her commands however she best thought.

"And what if I want them to lick my pussy? Hmm? Get it nice and wet and ready for you? Or maybe fondle my titties while you fuck me?" She asked with a puckish smile, arching her back to drag her breasts over his thighs. He groaned and smirked, letting his own head fall back, obviously enjoying her.

"If you obey me and serve me well, then my slaves must obey you as they would me. But if they think you're resisting me, or going against my wishes, they'll bring you to me and assist in your reeducation, or perhaps they'll hypnotize you with their breasts...since all my slaves will be very susceptible to breast hypnosis from their harem sisters, and harem superiors." He mused, getting lost in his own fantasy. This was an interesting concept, and Moira had to smile at the potential. While she'd always been completely submissive with her husband, she harbored a strong dominant streak reserved for other women, and the concept of being able to enthrall her sister slaves made her pussy throb with eager anticipation.

"One last thing master, before my brainwashing is complete '' She looked up at him eagerly with her best puppy dog eyes "Can you tell me what kind of girl you want? Maybe to compliment me, give you some variety? Or do you just want a bunch of primal pets who eagerly worship your cock and delight in being brainwashed and brainwashing each other?" She put his cockhead between her lips and gave him her best adoring supplicant face, taking a long deep breath of his new pheromones to enhance the cumslut aesthetic, her eyes glazing over and drool beginning to seep from her lips.

"Hmm, I'd like one to be a toy for us to use and dehumanize. A slut puppy who gets off on being humiliated and treated as property. Maybe an anal fetish, make her desperate to have her ass filled, and enjoy the flavor of a cock fresh from an asshole. Make her so that the more we degrade her the dumber she gets...until she brings one of us to orgasm and snaps back to herself. To make all those dark fantasies I have too much respect for you to live out come true." Jason smiled at his own fantasy for a moment, seemingly lost in it till the suckling at his cock brought him back to reality.

"And if I did want one at my feet in thinking E-girl or goth cat girl. Talks in that UwU voice and acts all innocent most of the time while being a wanton cock addicted slut when her master commands. I'd love to watch you dominate her into calling you Mommy too... a nice fat ass, Some wild hair color and big doe eyes." Moira bristled happily at her master's clear direction, knowing now just which spot her sister would fill, and which one she'd still need to find a recruit for.

*Back to the future*

"You - Get off on being talked down to and dehumanized. You - Have- A humiliation and degradation kink. You - get - turned more and more into a slut puppy by - my slaves - and - my words. You get - dumber and dumber - the more you're talked down to. You are - Absolutely addicted to anal sex." Molly was on her third cycle of brainwashing. It had been almost an hour since she'd been put into her pheromone fueled trance, washing away her free will. Not like she'd ever used it for anything constructive in Moira's opinion. She'd stolen and lied her whole life, using her family's love and her good looks to avoid any form of responsibility or accountability for her actions. Setting fires and leaving them for others to put out. Jason deserved her as his loyal slave, and Molly needed a strong hand of dominant guidance. A kismet.

Moira smirked, sipping a delicious glass of wine and swiping through Tinder on a catfish profile of her husband she'd made. Soon Jason would be home, to take her, and take possession of his new slave. She'd have to work extra hard to fuck him into a stupor before he could realize that what he'd started was no simple roleplay but a real life fantasy. He was too good of a man to truly take advantage of his situation, as had often been the trend in their relationship, and Moira had long ago received permission to force him to accept her gratitude when necessary. And as she swiped right on yet another purple haired and pierced cutie, she knew that what she was doing was necessary.