Scents Control Werewolves

Story Info
What happens in your wolf stays in your wolf.
9.1k words
4.54
4.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Greetings all; the characters in my stories exist in my head, but there might be real life inspirations for some of them. Who knows?

~

In this werewolf tale werewolves are just another ethnic group rather than supernatural freaks to be feared.

~

Chapter 1

Gretta is attacked by a rogue

Gretta Johnson was riding her road bike on a path that ran along the perimeter of the Werewolf Alley Wildlife Refuge when she had a flat tire.

"Damn-it, by the time I replace this inner-tube I'm gonna be riding in the dark the rest of the way home... Shit," she mumbled as she climbed off of her bike, and continued cussing under her breath while fishing her spare inner-tube out of her bicycle bag.

Twenty minutes later she was in the process of mounting the tire back onto the rim when she smelled the odors of musky underarms and unwashed ass. "What the hell is that funk?" she asked herself right before she heard a noise behind her. When she looked around she saw a big hairy man standing at the edge of the woods leering at her while taking his shirt off.

"What the fuck are you doing?" she asked aggressively in an attempt to take control of the situation, knowing that it would be futile to try and run away.

"Don't play dumb with me bitch, I know you're in heat," he stated with his gravelly voice.

"In heat! Do I look like an animal to you?"

"I know what I smell."

At that point Gretta sniffed herself to see if she could tell what he could possibly be smelling and caught a whiff of the musk from her sweaty pussy. "You smell me because I'm sweating from riding my bike, not because I'm in heat," she told him.

"You don't expect me to believe that do you?" he asked as he pulled his sweatpants down and exposed his middling size man meat which was the shape and color of her neighbor's German Shepherd's penis.

She was stunned when she saw it and her mouth dropped open for a couple of seconds. "Are you a werewolf?" she asked as fear gripped her.

"What kind of dumb fucking question is that?" he asked as his k9 teeth began to extend.

"The kind I ask when I see a man with a dog dick," she said in retaliation for the disrespectful way he was talking to her. "Now leave me alone or I'm going to report you to the cops. You know that it's against the law to turn into a werewolf outside of the wildlife refuge," she warned as she tried to intimidate him so he'd think twice about attacking her.

As the last word of her threat crossed her lips he glared at her with his blue eyes, then took two long strides and grabbed her.

"Get off me fucker," she screamed before elbowing him up side his head repeatedly as she struggled to get out of his grasp. However as physically fit as she was she was only five foot four and one hundred and thirty pounds, therefore he easily controlled her with one arm.

When he spun her around so he was behind her she started to really get scared, and when he ripped a hole in the ass of her bicycle shorts she went from being scared to being terrified. "What the fuck are you doing?" she yelled before screaming in panic a second later when she felt him trying to find the entrance to her vagina with the sensitive tip of his beast cock. "This is rape," she screamed as it entered her vaginal canal, then slid into her to the hilt.

His cock was nowhere near the size she would've anticipated for such a large man, but she still expected it to hurt because she thought she was dry. However much to her surprise she was sopping wet and her pussy accommodated him easily.

"At least he's not going to hurt my vagina," she was thinking though she didn't understand why she was wet.

"You like my cock don't you slut," he said, then he began to really plow her. He fucked her hard for several minutes, then suddenly pulled out of her pussy and started searching for her bootyhole.

"No! Stop!" she screamed when she felt the tip of his cock find her backdoor. "Nooo," she shrieked, extending the sound of the one syllable word for several seconds as his shaft plunged forward and pierced her outer sphincter before forcing its way through the inner ring and into her bowels.

She wasn't an anal virgin and his smallish cock was coated with her pussy juice so it penetrated her rectum without causing her much discomfort. Once he was balls deep he started hunching with each thrust being stronger and more powerful than the previous one. In a matter of moments his dick started to get bigger, which she assumed was happening because he was getting close to cuming, however he suddenly pulled his cock out of her asshole and said, "My wolf wants some of your wolf's pussy before I bust my nut. Shift into your wolf you little slut or I'll rip your throat out."

Then he began to snarl and slobber while transforming into a wolf. She was filled with dread and her eyes were stretched as wide as saucers as she watched him shift. As soon as it was over and she found herself in the embrace of his wolf she was suddenly overwhelmed by excruciating pain in her face and all of her joints. Her suffering only lasted for a few seconds, and then to her utter amazement she was a wolf too.

She was so surprised she forgot what was happening to her, but she was brought back to reality when she felt the wolf push his cock into her wolf's pussy to the root. His hind-end then started moving so fast it was a blur, as he hunted for his nut. After he'd hunched for less than a minute the bulb at the base of his cock inflated and locked them together, and then his balls exploded spewing his hot moulton spunk into her. As he was coming he sunk his k9s into her neck and caused her such intense pain she let out a blood curdling howl, then she fainted.

He instantly regretted marking her because every werewolf in the area would be coming to see what was the matter after hearing her howl. His knot had him tied to her limp body, but he didn't dare wait for the bulb to deflate so he forcibly pulled it out of her pussy, grotesquely stretching its opening as he withdrew.

Chapter 2

Gretta learns that she's always been a werewolf

When Gretta opened her eyes again she was buck naked in a bed in a room that she didn't recognize. Her eyes darted from side to side as she tried to figure out where she was, then she remembered what had happened to her. She reached for the crook of her neck where she'd been bitten and found that there wasn't any sign of an injury. Next she flexed the muscles in her groin and neither her pussy nor her asshole felt sore.

"Oh no, I'm dead," she said as fear and dread gripped her, then she began to sob out loud.

Seconds later a tall ruggedly handsome dark skinned man walked into the room. She rose up onto one of her elbows while holding the bed covers over her breasts and keeping her eyes trained on him. While she was studying the man a woman entered the room and stood beside him.

"Am I dead?" asked Gretta as her eyes moved back and forth from one of them to the other.

"No Gretta, you're very much alive," the woman replied softly.

"Who are you two?" asked Gretta with a shaky voice.

"My name is Bass Seveer. I'm the number one beta of the Piedmont Pack," replied the man. "I'm also a game warden authorized by the Federal Department Of Werewolf Affairs to protect the health and safety of werewolves in and around the Werewolf Alley Wildlife Refuge."

"And I'm Shaniqua Morris." the woman announced proudly, then she smiled with a satisfied look on her face after seeing the way Gretta was looking at her.

"Shaniqua Morris, the anchor woman from WJIV television station," stated Gretta in an excited tone of voice. "I thought I recognized you. Are you here to report on what happened to me?"

"No, Alpha wanted me here to provide moral support for you once you woke up."

"Alpha... are you a werewolf?"

"Yes, I was born human, but I turned into a werewolf after a rogue raped me and then shifted into his wolf and bit me. Sorta like what happened to you, except you were already a werewolf before the rogue bit you."

"I really am a werewolf. I was hoping that I was hallucinating," muttered Gretta.

"You weren't hallucinating, you're definitely a werewolf, and you were in heat, that's why the rogue attacked you.

That's what he said. I told him that sometimes I smell like that down there when I sweat, but he didn't believe me."

"He didn't believe you because he could tell the difference between a sweaty pussy and one that's in heat," said Bass. "You were definitely in heat, because when I found you laying on the bicycle path covered in blood and cum I smelled it myself, and to be honest my wolf wanted to fuck you too,"

"What?" responded Gretta with a look of disbelief on her face.

"Bass would you get a set of medium scrubs for her?" asked Shaniqua with a confident air about her. Then she came and sat on the edge of the bed.

"Okay, I'll be back in a few minutes," he replied.

As soon as he closed the door behind him Shaniqua grasped one of Gretta's feet over the covers to comfort her and then said, "Werewolf men can be rather crude sometimes." Then she smiled reassuringly and added, "It's going to be okay. I'm still living my life as if I were fully human and so can you."

"Thank you for that," said Gretta softly just as Bass knocked on the door and opened it.

"Here you are," he said as he handed the scrubs to Shaniqua. "I'm going to thaw some steaks for dinner... I'll meet you ladies on the patio with them."

"We'll be out there in a few minutes," responded Shaniqua before he closed the door. "Do you need a minute alone?" she asked Gretta as she laid the scrubs on the bed.

"Nah, I've never been bashful about nudity," replied Gretta matter-of-factly as she stood up to get dressed.

"Hm, that makes sense."

"What does?"

"Your being comfortable with nudity. Werewolves don't hesitate to get naked in front of each other anywhere or anytime," replied Shaniqua, then she bit her lower lip and her core tightened for an instant while she looked lustfully at Gretta's well defined body, with its pert breasts, six pack, and treasure trail leading to its very hairy crotch.

"I guess that explains why I've always been so muscular," stated Gretta as she finished getting dressed.

"Mmm hmm, all werewolves are physically fit. I'd been going to the gym for years, but I couldn't get the curves I have now until after I was turned. Now sit and let's talk for a bit," said Shaniqua in a friendly manner.

"Okay," responded Gretta as a look of concern appeared on her face.

"Oh don't worry, it's nothing bad," stated Shaniqua while smiling. "I just want to share with you the most important thing you need to know in order to keep yourself safe as a werewolf.

"Always remember that scents control werewolves. We use the smell to find friends, lovers, mates, enemies, and so much more. For the most part it's a good thing, but it can also be quite dangerous because it tells males when we're in heat."

"As you now know when the rogue's wolf smelled your wolf's heat he basically lost his mind with lust. The only way you could have protected your wolf would've been for you to have stayed locked inside your house until your heat passed."

"Okay," responded Gretta.

"And there are two other scents you need to keep in mind. Sniff me and tell me what you smell," said Shaniqua.

"O. Kay," replied Gretta hesitantly before taking a deep breath, and then saying, "Mmm, love your perfume... what's its name?"

"Thanks. It's called -Come To Me Baby-. Now sniff me again... do you smell anything else?"

"Umm, yeah. I think I smell strawberries."

"That's my wolf's scent, and it drives some male wolves crazy. They want to fuck my wolf so badly they'll fight other male wolves over her."

"That's fascinating. So what does my wolf smell like?"

"Vanilla."

"Okay."

"It's kinda fun having that power over werewolf males, but unfortunately they can also smell that we're aroused," explained Shaniqua. "Females can smell it too, but obviously most of the time they won't care."

"Oh wow, everybody knows everybody else's business... that's not good," commented Gretta.

"Yeah, but it's not talked about though."

"That's good to know."

"Yes it is... now let's grab a bottle of wine and meet Bass on the patio."

~

Chapter 3

Gretta learns more about being a werewolf

A few minutes later Bass joined them on the patio carrying three of the biggest steaks Gretta had ever seen. "Are you expecting company?" she asked.

"No, these are for us," he replied as he sat them on the counter beside the grille. "Is this mine?" he asked while pointing at a 22 ounce tumbler that Shaniqua had nearly filled with wine for him.

"Mmm hmm," responded Shaniqua.

He finished filling the glass to the rim and drank all of it in two gulps. Then he poured himself another glassful and chugged the whole thing all at once.

"Bass you're gonna get drunk," said Gretta while laughing.

"Werewolves don't get as drunk as humans, and we sober up a lot quicker," responded Bass as he started a blazing fire on the grille, then he squeezed the three huge steaks onto the cooking surface.

Gretta raised an eyebrow as she looked at him skeptically.

"It's true... I can fill my 22 ounce tumbler to the rim with wine and drink all of it, and I won't get drunk either," stated Shaniqua.

As they were talking Bass served the steaks. "Bass the steaks can't be cooked already," exclaimed Gretta.

"This is how werewolves eat them," he stated.

"Really?" she asked as she cut into the meet. "It's practically bleeding," she exclaimed when she saw that it was nearly raw. After staring at it for a second she looked at Shaniqua who had an amused smirk on her face, then she looked at Bass. "Trust me, you're going to like it," he said.

She glared at him for a second, then she closed her eyes and braced herself for the worst before putting a piece of the almost raw meat into her mouth. She chewed slowly several times, and much to her surprise she liked it.

"Told ya," said a laughing Bass after she swallowed it and smiled.

At that point the conversation stopped and the three of them began to eat their steak. Gretta had just put a big peace into her mouth when she heard Shaniqua's voice in her head.

"Gretta I'm talking to you telepathically," she said. "Talk to me in your mind and I'll hear you too."

"Shaniqua," said Gretta questioningly because she wasn't sure if Shaniqua was talking to her or if it was her imagination.

"Yes it's me. Sniff Bass and tell me what he smells like," said Shaniqua.

"I like his scent but I don't know what it is," responded Gretta after she sniffed him.

"He smells like Rich Corinthian leather," replied Shaniqua.

"Oh, wow, I would've never guessed that," responded Gretta.

"Does your wolf like it?"

"A little bit."

After hearing that Gretta liked his scent Shaniqua sniffed her to see if she was aroused by it before saying, "Hm, I only smell your normal lady scent though."

"I felt a sensation in my clit after I sniffed him, so I started concentrating really hard so that nothing happened down there," stated Gretta, then she giggled.

"Haha," laughed Shaniqua before saying, "Sniff his nuts."

"Sniff his nuts... how do I do that?" asked Gretta in an amused sounding voice.

"Just focus your mind on his nuts and sniff."

"Really?"

"Yes... now sniff them."

"Okay," responded Gretta, then she fought back the urge to giggle as she sniffed. "Oh my goodness, I smell his nuts."

"You can smell them because they're putting out pheromones," explained Shaniqua. "They always do that when I'm around," she added, sounding confident in the strength of her sex appeal.

"Mmm hmm. Okay," responded Gretta with a bit of attitude, because she felt like it was just as likely that he was turned on by her pheromones as he was Shaniqua's.

"So you see how the pheromones coming from your vagina could have affected the rogue," remarked Shaniqua.

"Yes I do. I just wish I would've known that I was a werewolf so I could've been prepared for going into heat," stated Gretta, then she looked at Bass and said, "Bass, if I've been a werewolf for however long, why haven't I automatically turned into a wolf when there's been a full moon?"

"Because shifting into a wolf only happens automatically in bad horror movies about werewolves. In real life you have to make yourself shift into your wolf," he replied.

"Does that mean that I don't have to ever become a wolf again if I don't want to?"

"Yes, but I think you owe it to yourself to shift at least once so you can experience how awesome it is to run in your wolf."

"I agree with Bass," stated Shaniqua. "I had no intention of ever changing into a wolf after I was turned, but once I met my wolf I changed my mind. Then I shifted and went for a run... and I loved it... now I run with our pack on every full moon."

"Really?" asked Gretta with a surprised look on her face.

"Yes."

"Well, I've already been a wolf and it didn't make me feel all warm and fuzzy about her."

"I'm sure that was because of the circumstances at the time."

"I think Shaniqua is right about that," opined Bass. "If you meet her now I think you'll feel different."

"Meet her," stated Gretta questioningly.

"Yes, close your eyes and imagine that you're looking inside your head and you'll see her."

"I don't think I'm interested... I'm fine being a human."

"I understand how you feel, but you're a werewolf whether you meet her or not, so what will it hurt if you get to know her?" asked Shaniqua.

"Oh alright, I'll do it," replied Gretta since the two of them seemingly weren't going to take no for an answer. Then she closed her eyes and told herself that she was looking inward for a couple of seconds.

"Ha, all I see is darkness."

"She's probably napping... look again and concentrate really hard," suggested Shaniqua.

"Oh c'mon Shaniqua, this is ridiculous."

"Just try doing it again please."

"Alright, alright... give me a second. Okay, here goes," said Gretta, then she looked into her mind again and focused hard. Suddenly there was light in the void, and there lying on her stomach with her head on her front legs was the pecan tan wolf Gretta had become during her attack. The wolf raised her head and her ears twitched as the two of them made eye to eye contact. They stared at each other for a moment, then a bond formed between them.

After opening her eyes Gretta looked at Bass and Shaniqua with a smile on her face. "She's beautiful. I think I do want to see what it's like to be her after all," she said excitedly.

"I told you so," remarked Shaniqua while smiling radiantly.

"I hate to tell you this, but you can't shift on your own the first time until the full moon," Bass informed her.

"Phooey, that means I have to wait until tomorrow night," stated Gretta.

"It'll be here before you know it," said Shaniqua, then she drank the last of her wine. "Alright my work here is done. Gretta watch me read the evening news tomorrow... I'm going to touch my cheek with my index finger to say hi to you.

"And with that I will see both of you at the pack's den tomorrow night."

"Okay, I'll be watching," responded Gretta. "Bass I'd better get going too... while there's enough daylight to ride my bike home."

"Alpha wants you to stay here until you're introduced to the pack," said Bass.

"Why is it necessary to stay here?" asked Gretta.

"Because you're basically a rogue in our pack's territory right now, and you can be attacked for it. Once Alpha bonds with you you'll be safe." he explained as he stood up and started to clear the table.

"Well if that's the case I guess I'm staying," responded Gretta.

~

Chapter 4

Gretta becomes a member of the Piedmont Pack

Around 6 pm on Monday Bass pulled his truck into the parking area at the pack's den which was located inside the Werewolf Alley Wildlife Refuge. Everyone was mingling under and around a pavilion while music played on huge speakers and several men were searing huge pieces of beef and venison on a flaming pit.