Scents Control Werewolves

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now you're all cleaned up," said Shaniqua after her wolf had swallowed all of the Alpha's goo. Then she turned her rear-end to Gretta's wolf's face and said, "Now it's your turn to lick my slit."

Though she'd never done it while she was in her human she wasn't staunchly opposed to it, however Shaniqua's wolf's gash had cum from two werewolves she was unfamiliar with dribbling out of it, which eliminated any possibility of Gretta experimenting, so she said, "I don't think I'm ready to do that yet."

"No worries... Rome wasn't built in a day... there'll be another time," said Shaniqua. "Besides there's an orgy going on at the lake. I can get my pussy licked there."

"An orgy," responded Gretta.

"Do you want to go?"

"I'm going to take a pass on that one and go back to the den."

"Okay, that means more cock for me," responded a giggling Shaniqua, then she disappeared into the brush.

~

Gretta shook her head as she watched Shaniqua run off, then she turned toward the den. Just as she was about to take her first step she smelled Bass's scent again. "Bass, where are you," she said sweetly.

He appeared from behind a big oak tree a moment later.

"Where's Mrs Abrams?"

"At the den taking a nap."

"Did you see what Shaniqua did to me?"

"Oh yeah. She's a freak when she's in her wolf.

"Did you see me with Alpha too?"

"Yeah I did."

"Do you like watching?"

"Uh huh."

"I can tell that you do because the tip of your cock is poking out of your sheath.

"It sure is," he said as he began to approach her. She stuck her tail into the air, then looked around her shoulder at him as he circled behind her and patiently for his warm tongue to touch her most erotic area. He finally lapped her sex a couple of times before looking into her eyes and asking her if she was ready for him.

"Yes, go ahead and get on top of me,"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes Bass... I'm sure, go ahead."

He held eye contact with her for another second, then looked at her pussy before standing up on his hind-legs and straddling her back with his front legs. His rear-end reflexively started hunching though his cock was nowhere near her pussy.

"Scoot forward some Bass," said Gretta impatiently because she was ready to have him inside of her. He hopped forward once and the tip of his penis found the warmth and wetness of the opening to her sex. Nature took its course and his rod extended out of its sheath, then penetrated deep into her vaginal canal.

"Oh my Bass, there's more of you than I expected." she said with a giggle. He was also skilled and had plenty of vim and vigor, which he used to rock her coochie proper while coming constantly until he finally drained his nuts.

"Bass you were wonderful," she complimented him as they stood there tied together nuts to butt.

"Thank you," he replied, then they stayed quiet until they decoupled.

"Bass I was about to go back to the den before I realized you were here, so I guess I'll get going."

"Okay," he responded just as a raccoon ran past them and scared Gretta so much she nearly climbed a tree. Seconds later a group of wolves sprinted past them as they chased the raccoon.

"C'mon you two, we're going to tree that raccoon," yelled Rocky.

"Bass what does that mean?" ask Gretta.

"That's how we hunt raccoons," he explained as he took off running behind them.

"They're not going to hurt it are they?"

"Nah, once it goes up a tree we'll find another one to chase."

"I think I'll pass on that and get going back to the den," she said as she stopped running.

"Okay, I'll see ya later."

Chapter 7

Gretta meets her attacker again

Gretta was about half way to the den when she caught a whiff of a familiar scent.

"That's musky underarms and unwashed ass," she said after she stopped trotting and looked all around. "I know you're here somewhere fucker. I'll never forget that stench of yours."

"I left you for dead, but I'm glad you survived," said the rogue as he came into view. "I'll bet your pussy is even better now that it's been wallowed out by that old pimp you call your Apha."

"Fuck you asshole. If you touch me again I'll rip your throat out," she threatened instinctively as she also called for help through her pack bond.

"Please do," said the rogue as he slowly walked the last few steps to her. "You already know that I like a good fight before I fuck."

"Be careful what you wish for," she warned as she took a backwards step, then she suddenly launched herself at him. They fought on equal terms at first, then she started whipping the foul smelling wolf's ass for a moment, but he was too big and strong for her to hold him down after she bit his throat. He finally got his weight on top of her and held her on the ground, then he latched onto her neck and squeezed hard enough to cut-off her breath.

At that point she knew that she was beaten and she laid there submissively. The rogue had been telling the truth about being aroused by having to fight for the pussy, because half of his cock was hanging out of its sheath by the time he subdued her. When he was sure that she'd given up, he let go of her neck and moved behind her.

"Stand up," he said menacingly, then sniffed her scent glands and pussy after she did as she was told. "Mmm, you smell like vanilla... and is that new money? I think I smell the interior of a new car too. Who the hell smells like that? Hm, there's come running out of your sloppy fuck hole. I knew you were a slut. Your pussy is gonna feel even better than it did the last time," he taunted as he grabbed onto the back of her neck and mounted her.

Just as he started hunching while the tip of his cock searched for her opening the Alpha along with Bass and several other wolves arrived. In an instant the same bully who'd just taunted her was lying on his back with his throat exposed and hoping for mercy. She was bracing herself for the gorey spectacle of his throat being ripped out when the Alpha spoke in his measured and authoritative manner, "A quick death is too good for you, dog. Now stand up.

Then the Alpha circled behind him. "Holy shit," said Gretta after she gasped in disbelief when it was obvious that the Alpha was going to mount him. "He's gonna fuck him," she said to herself.

"YES! Fuck that bitch in the ass," she yelled telepathically so that everyone in the pack could hear her.

That's exactly what the Alpha did, causing the stinky wolf to let out a blood curdling howl when he felt his asshole being violated by the Alpha's massive tool. The big Alpha only hunched a few times because dry fucking the smelly wolf's asshole was uncomfortable for his thick cock, but it was enough to teach the rogue a lesson he'll never forget.

"How did you like getting fucked in the ass, you little dick motherfucker?" yelled Gretta with rage in her voice.

"Gretta, with your permission I'm going to allow this mutt to live so that he can tell other rogues what will happen to them if they attack females in my territory," said the Alpha.

"I'm happy with whatever you decide to do Alpha," she responded.

"Thank you for your trust," he replied, then he turned his attention back to the rogue. "Listen heaah boy, if I ever see yo bee-hind around here again I'm going to finish what I started, then I'll have you skint alive. Now git, and don't stop running until you're a hundred miles from here," the Alpha warned him while imitating the voice of a stereotypical big bellied southern sheriff.

The rogue hauled ass yelping and crying with his tail between his legs and blood streaming out of the fissures in his asshole.

"Gretta are you alright?" asked the Alpha.

"Yes Alpha I'm fine."

The small group then headed back to the den.

~

Chapter 8

The end of the full moon run

An hour or so later everyone shifted back into their human and the Alpha officially closed the full moon festivities.

Shaniqua caught up with Gretta as she was on her way to Bass's truck. "So how do you feel after your first run?" she asked with a big smile on her face.

"It was great, but I never thought that I could be such a whore, and I don't feel guilty about it at all," responded Gretta.

"It's fun to completely let go of yourself without having a guilty conscience afterwards isn't it," remarked Shaniqua, then she gave Gretta a hug while saying, "Let's stay in touch while we're in our humans... okay."

"Yes, lets," replied Gretta, then Shaniqua started walking to her car.

"Ah, there you are dear," said a familiar voice from behind Gretta as she was watching Shaniqua exaggeratedly swing her hips while she strutted.

"Hi Mrs Abrams," said Gretta as she turned around.

"Last night was fun wasn't it," she stated and then she giggled girlishly.

"Mmm hm," replied Gretta, then Mrs Abrams smiled politely and headed to her car. A moment later Gretta raised her eyebrows when she saw her climb into the driver's seat of a Bentley.

Bass and the Alpha walked up next to her while she was admiring the car. "There you are my dear," said the Alpha with an air of swagishness.

"Yes Alpha."

"I just wanted to give you this before all of us went our separate ways," he said as he handed her his business card.

Gretta read it, -Abrams New And Used Cars-, then she looked at him with slightly raised eyebrows and said, "You're a used car salesman."

"Well yes, and I own the dealership too," that's me right over there with my wife in it," he said with a nod of his head towards the Bentley Mrs Abrams was sitting in.

When Gretta heard him say that her mouth dropped open and you could have knocked her over with a feather. His was the biggest and most successful car dealership in the area.

"I'm looking for someone to run my IT department... if you're interested," he continued, then he kissed the back of her hand before wishing her and Bass a good day.

~

Gretta was quiet as Bass drove them out of the wildlife preserve. "A penny for your thoughts," he said with an inquisitive look on his face.

"I don't know where to begin," she said and laughed.

"Start anywhere."

"My wolf just took part in a night of debauchery and I don't regret anything she did. How is that possible?"

"It's simple, what happens in your wolf stays in your wolf," he replied.