Scents Control Werewolves

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my, look at all of these werewolves," exclaimed Gretta.

"These are the pack members who are 18 or older, and there are pups at home who aren't old enough to run with the pack," stated Bass. "C'mon, Alpha wants to see you."

"Greetings Alpha," said Bass as they approached the older gentleman.

"Salutations Bass," replied the suave Alpha as he took one of Gretta's hands into his and kissed the back of it while also subtly sniffing her.

Even though she wasn't aroused and she'd washed her coochie before she left Bass's she was still self-conscious about other werewolves being able to tell what she had going on down there, so her butt puckered when she saw him check her scent.

"Mmm, she smells like vanilla," the Alpha said to himself. "And her pussy smells so fresh and so clean, clean," he sang in his head after taking another sniff."

"Hello Gretta," he said with a warm smile.

She flashed a relieved smile of her own when he didn't react to her scent, then she said, "It's a pleasure to meet you too Alpha."

"Sniff him," said her wolf.

"What... you can talk?" asked a startled Gretta.

"Of course I can. We're two sides of the same coin. Now sniff him," insisted her wolf.

"Oh. Okay," responded Gretta as she tried to move past the shock of hearing her wolf talk to her. "Here goes," she said, then she sniffed while continuing to smile. "Hm," his scent is familiar, but I can't place it. I'll ask Bass if he knows what it is," she said to her wolf.

"Bass, what does Alpha smell like?" she asked after rising up on her tiptoes to speak into his ear.

"New money my dear. I smell like new. money," stated the smooth old Alpha; shocking Gretta to the point her jaw dropped open.

"Werewolves can hear a pin that's dropped onto a wad of doctor's cotton," said Bass, and then he laughed too.

"Wow, thanks for telling me before I embarrassed myself," she remarked then she glared at him half in jest, but sort of seriously too.

"Forget about it," said the Alpha affably. "Now come have a seat at my table between Bass and I."

Yes Alpha," she responded sheepishly, then bit her lower lip.

She'd always had a thing for older men and he was obviously quite mature. His advanced age in addition to his suave looks and urbane comportment caused a stirring in her loins, which prompted her to take another sniff of him, and this time she was looking for a specific scent.

"Mmm, mmm, mmm, I just smelled his nuts, and oh. my. goodness. do they have a manly scent," she said to her wolf after she'd inhaled deeply.

The two of them shared a giggle, then Gretta turned her attention to the Alpha when she heard him say, "Piedmont Pack this is our newest pack member, Gretta Johnson. Let's make her feel welcome."

Gretta leaned close to Bass's ear and said, "When did I join the pack."

"You didn't, but you're about to, unless you don't want to."

"Oh I do."

"Smile, he's looking at you."

"Take my hand," said the Alpha authoritatively as he extended it in her direction. She immediately placed her hand in his. He gripped it firmer than when he kissed the back of it, and after he'd held it for a few seconds a tingling feeling spread throughout her body. Then she suddenly heard many voices in her head, which startled her and she looked a bit dazed and confused. The poised old Alpha used his free hand to gesture towards the people who were looking at them, and then she realized it was their voices she was hearing.

"Thank you," she replied as she looked at the throng of werewolves. Everyone applauded, then the Alpha invited them to enjoy their meat.

With the brief welcoming ceremony over Gretta looked at Bass and was about to ask him why she could hear everyone's voice in her head when he spoke to her telepathically saying, "You just bonded with the Alpha, and with the rest of us too because we're also bonded with him. Now you can start a conversation telepathically with whoever you want, or with everyone who's close enough to hear you."

"How did you know I was going to ask you that?"

"Focusing on someone and thinking what you want to say to them is the way you communicate telepathically."

"Oh, okay," she said as a plate with a huge piece of meat on it was sat on the table in front of her. She quickly wolfed it down just like every other werewolf ate theirs, and as she was wiping her mouth she heard Shaniqua's voice in her head. "Did you see me when I said hi to you at the end of the 5:00 news?"

"Mmm hmm," replied Gretta while smiling as she looked for her. "Shaniqua where are you?"

"Over here at a table to your right. I just got here from the tv station along with my interns the Waters twins; CJ and JC, which is short for Calvin John and John Calvin. Imagine the odds of meeting two young werewolf men, both of whom smell like sandalwood which is one of my favorite scents," she replied in a mischievous sounding voice.

Gretta stretched her eyes playfully before saying, "Ha, two... eighteen year olds."

"Mmm hmm. I promised I'd let them chase my wolf tonight, which is werewolf speak for my wolf is going to let their wolf fuck her during the run," responded Shaniqua suggestively.

"Really," exclaimed Gretta as she stretched her eyes, unable to hide her surprise that someone who presented herself so elegantly had said that.

"Mmm hmm. Our pack members are totally uninhibited when we're in our wolf regardless of how reserved we are when we're in our humans. As for me, when I'm in my human I present myself as being a serious and trustworthy tv news anchor woman, but when I'm in my wolf I'm oftentimes a wanton slut.

"You're welcome to run with us if you'd like."

"I'll keep that in mind," responded Gretta as she grimaced at the thought of sexually accommodating young men that were half their age.

~

Chapter 5

Gretta shifts for the first time

Shortly after she finished talking with Shaniqua the pack's doctor summoned her to the pack's small first aid clinic where he gave her pain meds that made her first shift bearable. When she came back outside in her wolf the entire pack greeted her with a chorus of howls.

"This is surreal," she said to herself as she looked at the scene in front of her from the perspective of a wolf.

After the pack had given her a rousing welcome the number two beta, circuit court judge Sheila Mayes shared the itinerary for the night. First everyone was going to practice basic fighting techniques, then Rocky would lead the wolves who wanted to hunt and judge Mayes would lead everyone else on a run to Gum Swamp Creek and back to the den.

Gretta wasn't quite sure what to do so she telepathically called for Bass. She was looking this way and that when his big chocolate wolf came up behind her and said, "You look as good in your wolf as you do in your human."

"Aww, thank you Bass. You're a sweetheart," she responded.

"May I?" he asked as his wolf circled behind her wolf, then put his muzzle close to her butt and pussy. Gretta twirled her hind-end around in a flash and shrieked. "Bass what are you doing?" she asked with a startled sound in her voice.

"I was about to sniff your scent glands," he replied casually. "You can do mine after I'm done with yours."

"Are you serious... I thought that was a dog thing. Do werewolves do it too?"

"Mmm hmm."

After he answered she chastised herself saying, "You're a wolf... stop thinking like a human." Then she slowly turned her hind-end back toward his face and said, "Okay Bass."

She would have bitten her bottom lip if it were possible while she looked around her shoulder at him. When he put his muzzle close to her butt she instinctively lifted her tail and waited for him to sniff, but he also lapped her pussy with his tongue.

"Bass that wasn't a sniff," she exclaimed while giggling.

"That was an accident," he claimed insincerely after his wolf had savored her taste and smell. Then he turned his hind-end to her face and stood stock still.

She looked at his asshole and big balls for a moment, then she giggled again before tentatively raising her snout next to his back door and giving his scent glands a sniff. She was expecting to be disgusted by the odor of his wolf booty hole, but she was pleasantly surprised to find that she smelled a mixture of his scent of rich Corinthian Leather, and clean ass. She even sniffed a second time to get another heavy dose of his scent.

Then she sniffed his wolf nuts and found that they had a masculine scent which made her wolf pussy pucker then relax, and she suddenly had an overwhelming urge to sniff the opening of his sheath. "Oh my goodness why do I want to do that, it's gonna smell like pee," she said to herself, but then she reminded herself again that she was a wolf and that was what a female wolf would do.

"You have to break some eggs to make an omelette," she joked to herself, then she began to inch her nose further and further under his belly until it touched the long hairs around the opening to his cock's pouch. She expected the worst when she inhaled, however as a wolf his masculine scent overwhelmed any unpleasant odor and she couldn't resist sticking out her tongue and licking the opening to his sheath. His wolf's thick pole immediately exposed itself and her wolf licked its tip, then she remembered that the other wolves were watching them.

She quickly backed away, then she looked around awkwardly for a moment before saying, "I'm sorry about that Bass."

"Don't worry about it... c'mon, let's find someone for you to spar with," he responded.

"Okay," replied Gretta enthusiastically, not only because she was happy to get away from the awkward situation, she enjoyed competing.

~

She listened closely to Bass's instructions and watched a few sparring matches before it was her turn. She decided to challenge him.

"Are you sure about that?" he asked.

"What's the matter, is big bad you afraid of lil ole me?" she joked while giggling as she walked over and stood very close to him.

"It's like that huh? he asked as he stood his ground as she invaded his personal space.

"It sure is," she said while attempting to stare him down.

"Lets dance," he said, then he quickly tried to latch onto the back of her neck, but she spun away and got behind him and bit his hip, much to the delight of the wolves who were watching them.

"You're gonna pay for that," he warned after he turned around and faced her. Then he tried to pounce on top of her again, but she twisted her front-end around and sank her k-9 teeth into his shoulder. She hadn't intended to bite him as hard as she did but she got carried away.

The wolves who were watching them howled in support of her, while others playfully heckled Bass's for losing to a much smaller female. At that point he decided to take the fight more seriously and force her to submit. When they faced off for the third time she was breathing heavily, her eyes were sparkling with excitement, and his blood was on the fur around her wolf's mouth.

He howled, then he leapt on top of her with his three hundred pounds and clamped onto her throat with his powerful jaws. Feeling his weight on her made her feel safe and she didn't want to escape, so she laid there passively and gave up the fight.

~

With the sparring over the wolves headed into the woods behind Judge Mayes, or they joined Rocky's hunting group and took off running.

Bass was trying to talk Gretta into joining the hunt when a mature female wolf walked up behind him and sniffed his scent glands.

"Excuse me for a minute Gretta," said Bass before he spoke only to the older female telepathically. After their brief conversation Bass spoke to Gretta sheepishly saying, "Gretta, I'm, this is Mrs Abrams... she's a social studies teacher... at the high school."

"Mrs Abrams from Werewolf Alley High. I remember her," Gretta responded to him before looking at her and saying, "Hello Mrs Abrams, I thought I'd recognized you before we shifted."

"I remember you too dear. I'm sorry you were attacked, but I'm sure you'll find that it was for the better," responded Mrs Abrams sweetly. "Now if you'll excuse us. This wonderful smelling wolf promised that he would chase this old she-wolf tonight. "I'm sure I won't get far before he catches me though." Then she looked at him with lust.

"Gretta I....," he began, but Gretta said, "No worries Bass. By all means, go."

"Okay, see ya," he replied, then he headed into the woods with the mature educator.

~

Chapter 6

Gretta's first run

Gretta looked around and saw that she was the only one left at the den, so she decided to trot in the direction Judge Hayes had led the group that was running to the creek. As soon as she entered the treeline she saw Bass on top of Mrs Abrams going to town. Mrs Abrams's tongue was hanging out of her mouth and she was panting every time Bass stroked her.

"Fuck her good Bass," Gretta said through their pack bond so that both of them could hear her.

"Oh I assure you he is honey. Mmm mmm," said Mrs Abrams.

"Good," responded Gretta, then she trotted away.

Unbeknownst to her the smooth old Alpha had been waiting for her to head into the woods.

~

After she'd gone a little further into the trees she spotted three wolves in the distance near a stream. She sniffed, and as she suspected she smelled Shaniqua's scent. She watched the three of them for a few seconds as they stood there talking, then one of the males hurriedly climbed onto Shaniqua's back and started hammering her poontang while the other male stood close-by watching the action.

After the wolf finished fucking Shaniqua they stood nuts to butt until his knot shrank and his cock slid out of her. The second wolf immediately climbed aboard and went hunching into her cream-pie... pounding her hard and fast just like the first wolf had done. Shaniqua continued standing there passively while the second wolf finished his turn fucking her, then she stood there nuts to butt with him as well.

At that point Gretta was about to head further into the woods when she smelled a familiar scent, and seconds later she heard the majestic sounding voice of the Alpha coming from behind her.

"Hello Gretta, are you enjoying your first run?"

"Yes Alpha," she replied as she turned to face his huge wolf. "So my dear, are you ready to be properly initiated into the pack?" he asked as he loomed over her.

"Are you insinuating that you want to fuck me?

"Yes of course that's exactly what I'm talking about."

"Um."

"Please know that you're not required to do anything with me or any wolf in this pack against your will."

"I just don't want you to think I'm easy."

"As I'm sure Shaniqua told you, our pack members eschew the western world's sexual norms when we are in our wolf, and when we are in our human we're forbidden from referring in any way shape or form to anything anyone has done in their wolf," stated the suave old player as he practically oozed smarminess.

"Um, yes... in so many words she did."

"Well then, will you please allow me to initiate you into the pack?"

"Yes, of course."

He quickly moved behind her and she raised her tail automatically. This time she knew what to expect and stared straight ahead as she nervously waited for him to give her scent glands a sniff before licking her pussy. "Mmm," she moaned involuntarily from pleasure when his warm tongue lapped at her slit several times. "Eek," she yipped and her eyes widened for a second when he licked her asshole unexpectedly.

"Did you like that my dear?" he asked in a seductive tone of voice.

"Sort of," she replied hesitantly as she turned to face him. After taking a moment to gather her nerve she said, "Now it's my turn." Then she circled around behind him. He raised his tail without her prompting him to do so, and then she moved her nose close to the scent glands near his butt and sniffed. She didn't return the favor and lick his pucker, however his low hanging balls were too tempting to resist. After inhaling their masculine scent she gave them a swipe with her tongue.

"Mmmm." responded the Alpha.

"Did you like that?" she asked and giggled.

The stately Alpha looked around his shoulder at her but he didn't say anything, however the look in his eyes told Gretta that he'd liked it a lot, which boosted her confidence. "If he liked that, he'll love this," she said to herself as she moved around his hind-leg and stuck her head under his belly. His sheath was thick which matched his nuts and she had every expectation that his cock was substantial. Once her nose was close to the opening of his sheath she sniffed then licked it without hesitation, which lured the tip of his penis out of it.

He quickly turned around and mounted her. His weight caused her to have to spread her hind legs some to better support his large frame as it enveloped hers. He held her tight against him which made her feel safe and desired. The experienced old Alpha expertly aligned his penis with her slit, then he allowed it to slowly protrude out of its sheath and gradually enter her vagina.

"Umph," she grunted when she felt the magnitude of its girth which was made more apparent by its slow movement as it proceeded through her vaginal canal towards the far reaches of her vagina. He then took his time putting it to her with slow measured strokes, thereby exponentially intensifying the pleasure she was feeling every time his shaft deliberately plumbed her depths.

By the time his knot inflated and locked them together after he'd filled her vagina with come, she was close to passing out from having experienced so many orgasms. They remained attached as it took quite a while until his grapefruit sized bulb deflated enough for his prodigious phallus to slide out of her.

"Your vagina felt extraordinary my dear," said the satisfied Alpha as he stood there with the tip of his cock nearly reaching the ground and still dripping cum.

"So is your cock," responded Gretta as she stared at it in awe.

"I'm well pleased and satisfied with you," he said, actually sounding sincere.

"And I'm pleased with you too."

He firmly pressed his nose against hers before trotting back toward the den.

~

As soon as he was out of site Gretta heard Shaniqua's voice from behind her. "I can't believe your little wolf took all of the Alpha's monster cock."

"Neither can I."

"He's mounted me several times and my wolf still can't take all of it."

"I guess that saying tall girl small hole, small girl all hole applies to our wolf too," joked Gretta, then she paused for a second before continuing. "Does Alpha fuck all of the females in the pack?"

"Yes, but he only comes back for more from the most desirable females, so be prepared to service him again at some point."

"Haa, I thought he looked like a player."

"That he is," agreed Shaniqua, then she said. "You must have been his only she-wolf tonight because he put a huge load into you. His cum is literally running out of you and puddling on the ground."

"It is?"

"Yes, I saw it when I walked up behind you," replied Shaniqua, then she began to slowly circle around behind her.

Gretta looked her shoulder to see what she was doing. When she reached Gretta's hind end she slowly inched her nose towards Gretta's scent glands. Gretta automatically stuck her tail straight-up in the air and waited for Shaniqua to sniff her scent glands, however she made eye contact with Gretta instead and said, "It'd be a shame to let all of Alpha's cun go to waste." Then she commenced to clean up his cream-pie.

"Don't," exclaimed Gretta as she partially spun around.

"Why not?"

"I don't know... I've just never had a girl do that to me before."

"That was when you were a human. You're a wolf now... remember?"

"Okay," responded Gretta, then she slowly lifted her tail into the air again. Shaniqua's wolf resumed licking her pussy and kept at it until she got every drop of the Alpha's cum out if it.