All Comments on 'Scents of Heaven'

by Penelope Street

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
DarthGatorDarthGatorabout 19 years ago
Incredible!

Erotic, articulate and elegant. Please accept this praise from one of the "simple creatures".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
*Sigh*

Penny, wonderful as always, filled with emotion and longing. Your writing is so good I all but get jealous at you ability to paint pictures in my mind with your words.

Randy01Randy01about 19 years ago
Earthshattering

A love story like no other I have read. You made me feel as if I were a voyeur peeking at two lovely creatures that were falling in love with each other. I could almost smell the scents of heaven. Thank you for the story and please give us more.

wolfarmywolfarmyabout 19 years ago
Mind Shattering!

I have never read a more well written and developed story like yours here in Literorica before. From a male perspective it was truly mind shattering. Absolutely incredible job, thank you for sharing such a sweet yet erotic story!

beesfanbeesfanabout 19 years ago
Not normally

A theme I go for, and I must confess to a sneaking sympathy for the husbands concerned, but there is no doubt that you write beautifully and that the gradual progression towards a sexual relationship between the two women is extremely vivid and erotic.

I'm off to read some more of your work right now. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
I second this...

<< A love story like no other I have read. You made me feel as if I were a voyeur peeking at two lovely creatures that were falling in love with each other. I could almost smell the scents of heaven. Thank you for the story and please give us more. >>... every word of it!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Well Written, But

This was a very well written story, but one can't help but feel for the husbands. Especially when it is indicated that the husband truly loves her, but she doesn't feel the same way. While she now has found her true love, what about the guy that thought he had a 'true love'. The fact that they still perform their 'wifely duties' only shows how much of a sham they have made their marriages, and how much they are deciving their husbands. It's time for them to come out of the closet, and allow the husbands to find a wife who will love them back. Maybe then all of them will be happier, and not just those that are cheating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
No criticisms at all !

Thank you for one of the most enthralling stories I have ever read on here. I usually do mental "fast forwards" on stories to get to the good bits - but with Scents of Heaven all of it is a good bit. I hope you are very proud of creating a truly excellent erotic love story. I am no author so I always feel a bit hypocritical in criticising others ( I would never leave bad comments for that reason) but equally I have never felt moved to send positive feedback before. Once again - congratulations on one of the best stories I have ever read on any erotic site. - Pete.

PookiePookieabout 19 years ago
A wonderful erotic story

You did a wondeful job with this story. Excellent plot and character development. Everything about it was very realistic, which added tremendously to the erotic feelings. Just a few grammatical errors, but nothing that really takes away from the flow of the story for the reader. The ending was perfect too. Nothing more needed to be said.

gizzmo301gizzmo301about 19 years ago
nice

such a great story erotic sexy full of love, but I can't help wonder if the hubby's fetl cheated. They loved their wifes but did not get their love back,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
MAGNIFICENT

An absolutely great story with an excellent ending. Disagree with the comments lamenting the husband's being left out. After all these were lengthy marriages that apparently worked well, but were enhanced by what transpired in the story. Please keep up the great writing. Thanks

matriarchmatriarchabout 19 years ago
Stunning

absolutely stunning story. I hardly dared breathe throughout the whole reading. My phone rang, I ignored it, my stomach rumbled, I ignored it. I just didn't want it to end. Thank you Penelope for a truly beautiful, breathtaking journey. Mat. xx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
2nd Time in a decade of Literotica! That.......

I have been inspired by a story so well written, with the most erotic imigination steering the plot; I had to respond. Ironically just a short few weeks back Ms Seminole Wind created Accidental Fantasy which caused a similar overwhelming reaction. Congradulations Ladies!!!!!!!! There have been a lot(!) of others that came real close in that 10 year period.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Good story

A real good read. I loved the way the story developed. This is one of the gems that I look for in literotica. I'm a guy though so I can't help feeling sorry for the husbands in this story. I know guys who are jerks but none who are that shallow.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Best writer here

This is the second story I've read and I know for a fact she is the best writer I have read, and I have read a LOT. The main reason is she actually develops a story and makes us care about the characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Scents of Heaven

Penelopy....I'm like all those other readers.You are thevery best writer and author in the Literotica stable. She made me watch her while I read her the story.The whole thing was simply beautiful.Thank you so much.

TE999TE999almost 18 years ago
Superior Story Telling

Well crafted and very moving. Definitely superior to many stories of this genre on this site. I much prefer a story to a vignette or a fragment detailing the sex. I'm just a romantic, I guess. Thanks for a great read.

Gambyt64Gambyt64about 17 years ago
Sensual, loving and erotic story

The sense of inner lust you allow and the sensual feel your words leave this reader are as lingering and satisfying as you would wish them to be. I enjoyed this eroticism and appreciate the woman who has left this gift of herself to discover. Cheers! \~/

wickedchicken84wickedchicken84over 16 years ago
Easily Immersible

I have read a few different stories from this category and what I like most about your story is that you have very good use of dialouge and aility to make it seem natural, with inner thoughts and inflections as well. You seem to be able to give the characters definition, character, and history, as a real relationship would evolve. The story has a very talented author because it is detailed and well told, thus easy to become immersed in the lives of sheryl and grace. kudos.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
What...

Can one say???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Wonderful

Penelope Street is my new muse and inspiration!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
wonderful

This is a well written story. I enjoyed reading it

sally_ja_hawkinssally_ja_hawkinsalmost 15 years ago
Fabulous

A beautifully erotic and moving story. I particularly liked its unusual but evocative theme of smell - the way Grace was seduced by Sherry's smell, and how both women savoured and delighted in each other's smells during sex. Smell plays such a powerful role in a woman's sexual and romantic attraction to her partner, and it was wonderful to see that power evoked so emotionally here.

Congratulations again on a wonderful piece of writing.

RubyRedLipsRubyRedLipsover 14 years ago
SWEET WIth the bitter

First, I loved this story; it has humanity,and demonstrates the victory of love in its' purest form. I was a bit put off by the almost antique writing style early on. The choice of wording almost reminded me of a Jane Austen work, but as the relationship developed, the dialogue became more relaxed and a bit less studied. All that said, however, I was transported, and never stopped hoping for the salvation of love and the triumph of these two women.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Loved it

I really enjoyed reading this story. It had my pussy soooo wet. Congrats to the Writer

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
A reading pleasure

It's rare to find an erotic short story at the same time nicely written, sweet, hot, and leaving such a lingering feeling.

Thank you for the great pleasure.

xdenimxdenimabout 10 years ago
Breath-taking

I fell in love with the story. The passion from each word, the feelings and emotions are all there. Very sensual and at the same time very sexy. I can't put a word on how it touched me but it really made a "strike" on my well-being.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
excellent

To the previous, and ignorant, comment: Read the 3-30-05 entry. The husbands were characterised shallowly in the text, yet thinking of them only as simple creatures is not the point. These women would have realised their attraction no matter what was the state of their other relationships. Readers may speculate upon the extra-textual reality of the husbands' lives -- whether they had affairs, hoarded pornography or were weekend football hooligans -- but the focus of this story is on the two women and their discovery of love for each other.

denemsmithdenemsmithabout 8 years ago

that was nice , thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow!

This may be the best line of erotica I have ever read:

"I felt a strange sensation begin to build within me, inviting in its promise, alluring in its mystery, alarming in its intensity."

JoyJoy4MeJoyJoy4Meover 6 years ago

What a beautiful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Joyfully written! A wonderful story. A sexy and satisfying read. Well done!

Cupertino345Cupertino345over 6 years ago
Good story

I find the hesitation making the story more believable. Good story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Not unlike my story my girlfriend has made my marriage bearable.

UncertainTUncertainTalmost 2 years ago

Very loving and satisfying to read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This was very good. A relationship that blossoms without any political, religious, or ideological rhetoric. At times I read stories where social issues over take the plot of the story. I suppose those authors aren't confident in developing stories that show the depth of a character or the stronghold of a story arc. Too many authors use social ideals as a crutch to carry their stories to the end.

Penelope Street you are really talented. Thank you for writing this story.

StubbyoneStubbyone10 months ago

Unimaginably good. A well crafted love story with old world dialog that makes you feel you’re lying on the bed next to these two lovers enjoying their scents as they are each others. The smell of sex is like no other and takes you to heights otherwise unattainable. I also found myself holding my breath as they enjoyed each others smell and taste and softness. Simply wonderful writing. Thank you for sharing your skills with us. 5-❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous