All Comments on 'Schemes and Seduction'

by Corrupter66

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I actually like the story, and the concept you developed for it. But step children are incest lite at best. You should have made them actual daughters, or just categorized it as group sex. Nice tale, but not incest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

To Anonymous... The catigory is incest/taboo. Step children may be incest lite as you call it but they are most definitely taboo. Try thinking before you speak. Your comment is almost as annoying as the trolls that comment on loving wives .. That catigory has extra marital activities in the discription but that doesn't stop ppl from bitching... Get over it, vote for the quality of the work, critique with improving the authors writing in mind and not the content...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Hot for Daddy!@ Great read, can't wait for the next chapter. Mmmmm

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I'll sign this one as I did have an account, but didn't use it for so long, I forgot the password. My critique is nothing like the LW trolls. They know what they are getting into. In that regard you are correct. The incest/taboo argument however, is nothing new, and not exclusive to me. I have seen literally hundreds share my thought on that. It would help if Lit would split the category, but they have never done so.

Despite what you claim though, most think of incest when they see that category. Hence, the hundreds of mentions regarding it. Taboo the movie was about incest. That's where most people's minds wander when they see that term. Taboo as you state it is rather vague. You mention LW. Many consider that taboo. As do many also think of gay, lesbian, crossdressing, group, celebrity and many other types of sex as taboo. That would fit your definition since you say stepchildren are taboo, but that definition is not what many think. When one looks for a category, they are looking, generally for something specific in mind.

I do put thought into what I write. That was in fact constructive to ask the story be categorized properly. I never tell authors "you suck" or something likewise stupid, just to complain. And the word is spelled 'category', not 'catigory'. It seems you are the one offering up baseless criticism. If you are going to tell someone to think before they speak, perhaps you should learn to spell properly. I'm not a big tech person, but I hear they have this thing called spell check, to assist those whose spelling is a little weak. Perhaps you could try that. Thanks for the constructive criticism.

Jedd

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous