Schism Pt. 03 (conclusion)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wanted to choke the life out of the little shit, but I could only imagine what kind of Fight Club damage that might do to me.

Luckily, Aden had it in hand. "Two thousand pounds, transfer it to his account now, and I'll let you cum."

Marty's face crumpled in disbelief. "I don't have that kind of cash."

Aden took hold of Marty's cock, and moved in closer.

"I'll let Edan suck you off."

Marty's eyes got even wider. He held Aden's gaze for a long minute. Aden didn't blink.

Finally, Marty sighed. "Fine. Will two hundred do for now?"

"It's a start," said Aden. "You can pay the rest in installments."

Marty clearly wasn't happy, but he didn't argue.

"Well go on then."

Aden pushed him off the couch, swatting his arse, as Marty went to collect his phone. He had a great arse, muscular and tight, and all of us admired it as he crossed the room.

Aden gave him my account number, and watched as Marty transferred the money across. Once that was done, he gripped Marty's shoulders and gave him a kiss on the lips.

"Remember, Marty, if you take advantage of either of them, I'll be here. Watching you. And you don't want to know what'll happen if you piss me off."

Marty searched Aden's eyes. "Uh, can I speak to Edan now?"

"Sure."

Aden sauntered off into the dark, disappearing completely as Edan swam to the surface.

Although Edan was shocked by what'd happened, he'd enjoyed seeing Marty squirm. The second he hit the driver's seat, his dick sprang to life. He put his arse in the air and his mouth in Marty's lap, and started pleasuring my best mate for all he was worth.

Marty rested a hand on his head, moaning in pleasure, and Edan brought him to a hot, wet climax in less than ten minutes.

But instead of drinking Marty's cum, he held it in his mouth and then sat up on his knees. He put a hand behind Marty's head and kissed him.

Marty initially tried to pull back, but with Edan's fingers stroking the back of his head, he finally gave in and let Edan press Marty's own cum into his mouth with his tongue.

I moved away from the light, letting them do what they did, and sat cross-legged in the black.

*

"Are you alright, Dane?"

"Huh?"

I snapped out of my daze, and found Malcolm shining a torch into my eyes.

"Thought we'd lost you for a while there."

I looked around. I was in my flat, sitting at my kitchen table.

"You hungry?" someone called from behind me.

I glanced around and saw Marty cooking pancakes in the kitchen.

How the hell had that happened? Marty cooked for me now? How long had I been out?

I realised Edan was shivering in place beside me like an ornamental dog.

'Aden's had a lot of up-time,' he said. 'He's amazing.' His voice was full of awe.

"I said, are you hungry?" Marty called out.

I shrugged, still disoriented. "Uh... yeah?"

"Great."

Marty slid a pancake onto a plate, lathered it with canned cream and maple syrup, and set it in front of me.

He started singing under his breath as he went back into the kitchen.

Malcolm slid his little torch back into his pocket.

"Well, I think you're good to go. Stay in touch, Edan, Dane. Aden. More up time for Dane, please. And if any of you ever want to make some extra cash, call me. It won't be in therapy dollars next time."

He gave us a grin, and got to his feet.

"See you next Saturday, Marty? Not far to go now."

Marty froze. "How much is left?"

"I believe you only owe Dane another four hundred pounds, and then you're done."

Marty swallowed hard. "See you Saturday."

Malcolm patted his shoulder. "Good boy."

Once he'd gone, Marty let out a sigh of relief. He came over to me and slid his arms around my shoulders.

"I've got so much to tell you, lover boy." He kissed my cheek. "Good to have you back."

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This is definitely one of the most original and well thought out stories that I have read in this genre. I will admit that it was a bit of a transition having just read a story involving alien tentacle sex monsters raping everyone they come into contact with right before choosing to read this psychological thriller, but once i got into it I was hooked and enjoyed the change of pace. While i tend to forget most of these stories soon after reading them this is one that I will remember for a while, and that is a compliment to the author so jeep writing and kudos from Atlanta, GA!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow. Excellent. Super upper excellent. Waiting for the movie.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent from beginning to end. Creative and surprising. Well done!

botmtlbotmtlabout 5 years ago
Awesome

Amazing. All 3 parts are really good but damm! Third installment? Pure gold. I don't think I've read better, and I've read everything from the assmg days, most of nifty, and a good chunk of literotica. Thank you!

funandboldfunandboldabout 5 years ago
Wow...what a wild and amazing concept...

I don't know how you kept this all straight in your mind...but excellent!

Great job...keep it up and keep it real!

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Schism Pt. 02 Previous Part
Schism Pt Series Info

Similar Stories

Bathing Suit Dilemma Two straight guys get surprisingly horny in the Jacuzzi.in Gay Male
Sports Massage from Friend's Dad Friend's professional father helps with pulled muscles.in Gay Male
It's Not Gay, It's Just Sex My brother-in-law and I learn to satisfy each other.in Gay Male
Fraternity Slut Straight boy Sam becomes fraternity sex toy.in Gay Male
Straight Turnout Strait guy is turned out by an experienced man.in Gay Male
More Stories