All Comments on 'Schlick, Schlick Moan'

by JessGabriel

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
VitriolhackVitriolhackabout 1 year ago

The mental images that Jess’s “musings” conjures are very erotic!

grapefruits12grapefruits12about 1 year ago

I loved the sloppy wet sounds. Great audio.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Pleased Pleased ! More of this wet Sound!!! I search so Long for this! And i love squirting!

Drummer38Drummer38about 1 year ago

Mmmm, Jess...extreme sloppy and wet. I love descriptions of pussy like these. I'll add squelchy and creamy to the mix. Yum. This is hot audio.

Simee72Simee72about 1 year ago

Not sure where the epic orgasm was honey, it’s cut short.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is indeed a work of pure lust and erotic art! Hearing just how wet you are and squirting a couple times is a VERY attractive quality and talent you have...MORE please!!

TANSTAAFL58TANSTAAFL5812 months ago

The sound of a wet pussy is sweet, sweet music to my ears. You must have been very wet. Thanks for ketting me eavesdrop on your play.

GirthyElfGirthyElf12 months ago

That’s a delightfully wet sounding pussy. I bet the taste is just as good as the audio is!

Txnurse2018Txnurse20189 months ago

Mmmm fuck, your wet sounds are DIVINE!

onanismaddictonanismaddict7 months ago

This is so incredibly sexy!

Luv listening to you playing... mmm.

Luv knowing you're making that sweet pussy feel sooooo good...

And I'm just luvin' the mental image that these slick wet sounds are planting in my feverishly horny brain!

It's beyond sexy listening to you masturbating, Jess. Fantastic audio!

Paul1995Paul19956 months ago

Wow! I couldn't help myself and I have emptied my balls listening to your sloppy wet pussy. Wish I could have been there with you to give you all my cum. So so hot! Would love to hear and see more. Amazing! Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJessGabriel@JessGabriel
I am a voracious reader and I love reading books and stories between all gender combinations that push the boundaries of what mainstream publishing deems acceptable...aka, the smuttier the better. I'm a shy, Southern girl in my early 40's who is surrounded by sweet (mostly), ...