School at St. Agobard Island Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's a little rude," she said.

There was a distinctly awkward silence.

"I'm excited though," Rose said, smiling at me. "We're gonna learn so much."

"... Yep, I bet," I said, dodging eye contact.

Another silence.

Rose broke it. "Hey, I can sense that you're uncomfortable talking to me, but you don't have to be."

"Okay. Noted," I said.

"I know we're not close or anything, but I don't want our friendship to end before it starts. We should be honest about what happened... I saw... your butt... and also your-"

"That's enough! You don't NEED to say it. We can be friends without you saying it," I said, not wanting others in the hall to hear. Embarrassingly, hearing her say "your butt" made my dick twitch.

"Okay, but I need you to know it's no big deal. It's unusual and kind of unethical that they stripped us, but we all have bodies. Besides, we're gonna have to strip to use the bathroom now that we're here... That rule isn't just for girls, right?" said Rose.

"No... I think that's really odd, personally."

"I know, right? But everyone around here acts like it's normal!"

Finally we reached our dorms and went our separate ways.

"Bye, Jackson," Rose said, smiling.

"Yeah. Bye."

----------------

The next morning, I decided to take my shirt off before using the bathroom, but I wasn't gonna strip. I saw another dude in there brushing his teeth in boxers. I guess he wasn't comfortable stripping completely either.

At 11 AM, all the first-year students living in the small dorms were called to meet in the common room to learn the rules and get to know each other. Our resident advisors, a British guy named Harry and a Mexican girl named Andrea, told us all the rules about noise, substance use, the bathroom stuff again, and said that they don't want to get us in trouble but it's their job to write us up if we break the rules.

Then we split into small groups to introduce ourselves to each other. About half the people I met were British and the rest were from America, Mexico, China, and some other countries. Everybody seemed nice enough but I didn't really make any connections.

By the time the event was over, some people had made friends and were chatting. I was about to leave but somebody called my name.

"Jackson!" It was Rose. Oh God. She was walking over to me with some other girl.

I turned around. "Hey?"

"Beth, this is Jackson. Jackson, Beth," said Rose. Beth waved at me.

"Hi. You can call me Jack, by the way," I said.

Rose spoke to Beth. "I met Jack on the plane ride over here and he likes whittling too. You said like whittling, right, Jack?"

"Uh, yeah. From time to time. I gotta go, actually," I said.

"Where do you have to go?" Rose inquired.

"I've just got stuff to do," I said, leaving quickly.

I appreciated Rose trying so hard to be friends with me, but it just wasn't gonna work. Too awkward.

----------------

That night, I went to the bathroom to get ready for bed. I stripped down to my underwear and went into a stall to pee. When I opened the stall door, I was greeted by the bare ass of some guy who was brushing his teeth. It looked like Harry, the RA. I went to the furthest sink and started washing my hands.

"Hey, what's your name?" Harry said.

I looked up, trying not to look at his genitals. "... Jack."

"Jack, I'm sorry, but if you don't change out of those boxers I'll have no choice but to write you up."

"Okay, I will next time."

"No," he said. "You'll have to do it now. I know it's unusual, but it's something you have to get used to. You can't be the only one with clothes."

"Yes, sir. Understood," I said, and walked to the little changing room. I slipped out of my underwear and hung it with the rest of my clothes. I walked back to the sink, reminding myself that at least I wouldn't be the only one naked.

"Thank you," said Harry, who resumed his nightly routine. I felt vulnerable, standing there naked, even though nobody was looking.

I started to brush my teeth and another dude walked in, naked as well. I half-accidentally caught glimpses of his and Harry's dicks. Mine was the biggest, which was a pleasant surprise, and made a little bit of shyness go away. I wondered if I would get any respect from having the biggest dick. Then another guy walked in whose dick hung down like a hot dog and I was suddenly self-conscious of my own hot link.

I finished brushing quickly and hurried out, glad to get all my clothes back on. I didn't much like being naked in the bathroom, but everyone else seemed fine with it so I decided to get used to it too. I walked back across the hall towards my dorm. I saw Rose in the common room and tried to avoid her but-

"Hey, Jack! Wanna sit and chat?" she called to me.

"Umm..."

"Unless you have stuff to do, which is weird because we haven't had classes yet, but I would understand."

I felt guilty making an excuse.

"No, I got some time..." I went in and sat in the chair next to hers.

"Did you meet any interesting people today?" she asked, smiling.

"Eh, not much. I met a guy from Japan. I don't think I ever met someone from Japan before."

"Oh, that's cool. Hey, isn't it so cool that you and Beth both whittle? What are the chances of that? You two could be friends."

"Yeah," I said. "What are the odds..."

"What made you get into whittling?" Rose asked, tilting her head.

"Well... I'm not THAT into it or anything. It's just something my grandpa taught me..."

"... I'm kind of disappointed," Rose said, frowning a little. Why?

"I mean, it's fun though. I like it a lot."

"Not because of that. I'm disappointed that you're still not comfortable talking to me. It's really kind of weighing on me."

"Nah, don't feel guilty or nothing. It's... no big thing," I said.

"I have an idea. Come to my room," she said, standing up. I followed her to her room in the girls' side of the dorms.

She shut the door behind me and took off her shoes. I looked around. It was already pretty nicely decorated with small posters and pictures of who I assumed were her friends and kin from home.

A shirt flew from behind me and landed on the bed. I turned around. Rose had just taken it off and was now unbuttoning her jeans.

"Woah now," I said, taking a couple steps back. "What are you doing?"

She pulled her jeans down and threw them on the bed. "You're uncomfortable with me because I saw you naked. If you see me naked, then we're even and you won't have any reason to be uncomfortable." She unhooked her bra and slipped it off her arms, revealing two big, beautiful breasts.

"Oh, lord. You don't have to do that. I'm comfortable with you," I said. She dropped her panties and threw those on the bed too. I looked up at the ceiling, trying so hard to be a gentleman while my penis was coming to life.

"Please, Jack. Look at me," Rose said.

I glanced down at her and looked back up at the ceiling. I laughed a little. "Jesus. You're really naked."

"Sure am. And I want you to look. Here. I'll turn around." She faced away from me. I looked at her ass. Beautiful. Not skinny. Real nice. Damn. I soaked it in. She turned her head back to me and I pretended for a second I hadn't been looking, but she had already caught me, so it was no use. I looked her in the eye.

"This ain't necessary, Rose."

"I strip butt naked for a cute boy and all he says is that it's not necessary?" Rose asked, offended.

"... You are beautiful. I- I suppose I enjoy it," I said.

"I can tell," said Rose, pointing at the tent forming in my pants. She wheezed out a laugh. I chuckled, embarrassed, and put my hands in front of my crotch. "I'm naked and you're covering yourself?" said Rose, giggling. She put her panties and bra back on. "That's enough of a show for you. I think we're more than even now."

I watched (internally disappointed) as Rose pulled her jeans and shirt back on. I flipped my erection upward under my waistband when she wasn't looking.

"I know what you're thinking. I took it too far, didn't I?" said Rose. She was wrong. I was actually thinking about her tits. "But we've gotta be friends now, right?" Rose asked, laughing a little.

I smiled. "Yeah, yeah. Of course."

"I'm embarrassed now. You oughta go," Rose said, still warmly. "Oh wait! Can I put my number in your phone?"

I got my phone out and handed it to her. She punched her number in and smiled at me. "If you ever wanna hang out, just text me."

I said goodbye, then walked back to my room and started masturbating the second my door was closed. Lord, this place is strange. But maybe in a good way.

12