School Bully, My Hero Pt. 01

Story Info
Bullied boy meets girl at new school well sort of.
1k words
3.93
29.9k
33

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awoke to the sound of my mother calling up to my room from downstairs.

"Better get a move on it, you don't want to be late for your first day!"

Her voice was so cheery and upbeat, she was such an optimist, hard to believe this would be the 4th school I had transferred to in 5 years. Her voice did not betray any sense of fear she might have that this school would be no different from the 3 before it. In each case I was picked on and bullied until my parents transferred me to another school. I had begged them to homeschool me, but they refused, stating that I needed to learn how to get along and deal with my interpersonal problems.

So I got up and went through my usual routine, a shower, brush teeth, comb hair. Although I was going to start my senior year, as I looked in the mirror, I noted there was still no need to shave my face for even the first time. I glanced down at the unused razor that was an optimistic birthday present over 2 years ago, and set my toothbrush beside it. I guess I should be grateful, I did need to brush my teeth- it's a wonder none of them had been knocked out all the times I was smacked around by my tormentors. I think I was picked on because I looked immature; with my smooth face, slight build, and short stature of 5' 4". If that did not do it, when the guys would shower for gym, my lack of body hair and small penis would seal the deal. It usually started with verbal abuse and cruel jokes, then it would escalate to having my hair pulled, getting tripped, and finally just having guys beat me up, eventually my parents would move me to another school, only to begin repeating the process.

I went down to breakfast and picked at it, dreading the new school with the same old problems. My dad said, "com'on sport" (I hate it when he says that, it seemed like I was in third grade not high school). We got in the car and drove in silence the 5 minutes it took to get to school. Just as I was about to open the door dad poked my shoulder awkwardly and said, "fresh start, don't blow it this time". I got out of the car thinking, 'Gee, thanks for the pep talk'. I turned and quickly crossed the commons to the school steps and ran up them. Once inside I was bombarded by the echoing noise as everyone else seemed to know where they were going and noisily made their way there.

I looked down at my paperwork from the school, first thing was to go to the locker, all of my text books should already be there. I could stow my extra notebooks and pencils and get ready for the first class after the home room assembly. Opening the locker was uneventful, 'Of course', I reminded myself, no one knew me yet, so no one had vandalized my locker. Well, that was a nice change from last year's first day of school. I don't know how, but somehow my locker has been ransacked before I even started the year.

The first class was English, I found a seat near the back and just tried to blend in. That was short lived. As the teacher, a Mr. Blair took attendance he called out my name.

"Billy Jones, please stand. As you all can see, we have a new student. His name is Billy. I hope you all will get to know him. You do prefer Billy, not Bill, or William, is that correct?"

"Billy is fine," I said nervously.

Then some one shouted stand up Billy, referring to my shortness. The room erupted in laughter, and just like that it had started. As I quickly sat down, face turning crimson, Mr. Blair, stifling a laugh himself, got the class to settle down a bit. As he started his review of what everyone 'should' remember from previous years, a voice quietly spoke to me from my right.

"I, I'm Sandra, my friends call me Sandy. And my good friends just call me Sand for short. Don't let that smart remark put you off."

I looked over at her. She had jet black hair down past her shoulders with soft curls and bangs that obscured her eyes a bit. Her face was large and oval shaped with sharp grey eyes and dark, thick eyebrows. She had two mammoth breasts that strained her large sweater with both their size and erectness. By the end of class we had exchange several pleasant remarks. When the bell rang and she rose from her desk I suddenly realized how big she was. She towered over me, perhaps she was 6'3", her shoulders were broad and her arms looked very strong. Beneath her breasts was a thick but firm waist merging into broad hips and strong, yet shapely legs. The word Amazon came to my mind. My next couple of classes were uneventful. When lunch came I tried to just slip into the lunch room, but then a voice boomed out my name. I tried to duck down.

"Billy!, Billy Jones!, Over here!"

I looked over to where Sandra was standing. She was beckoning me to come join her. 'Ok, lets see how this goes' I thought to myself. When I got to her she playfully gave my shoulder a squeeze and invited me to join her. We compared lunches and actually traded a couple of items. I began to relax and actually enjoyed the lunchtime. As we finished up, she asked me if I would want a ride home after classes. I thought,' sure, why not', so I agreed and she told me where to meet her.

The next few classes were uneventful, so far I had succeeded in blending in or being invisible.

I sorted through my stuff at my locker, several heavy books to lug home for studies. They jumped right in at this place. Still, I didn't mind, I could not remember the last time a school day had gone so smooth. As I carried my books out of school, I was grateful Sandra had offered me a ride.