School Bully, My Hero Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was picking up a rhythm now. In and out, in and out she sawed. Up and down her hand slid on my tingling little cock. She started thrusting her nipple against my tongue in time with the other movements. It was too much for me, my head got light, then my ears buzzed, and I spurted my load on my belly, my humiliation almost complete. As I finished, her hand released my spent organ, as if she knew it would now be too sensitive. She adjusted her hands to the bench for support, and began to thrust even more vigorously. Bang, bang, bang she hit as deep inside as she could. Her big ball sack slapping against my greasy butt cheeks for a soundtrack to my violation.

"Oh yeah baby, mommy's making you her bitch now! Get ready. I'm gonna give it to you. AHHHH YEAH. Here ya go! UHHH UHHHH UHHHHH!" she grunted at me.

I then felt a warm sensation in my gut and then a wet sloppiness. I guess that is her cum. 'So now what? Would she now just drive away leaving me here, lost and discarded like a used condom? That's about all I am. Just a sheath to be soiled and thrown away'. Sandra had turned out to be a bully. A different kind of bully. A raping bully. She had denigrated him more thoroughly and completely than anyone else ever had. 'How was I such a fool? Why did I trust her? How could she betray me like this?'

The thoughts stopped as Sandra now lifted up off of me. I was grateful to have her no longer against and on top of me. While laying motionless on the truck back seat, she stood up lifted to her tip toes, then she stretched in front of me, her soggy, limp cock swayed a bit as it began to shrink. 'I wonder what will happen next... maybe she'll just leave and let me alone. That would be a reprieve from this torment, but how will I get home?' Sandra had moved away from the rear bench and now opened the front passenger door.

"Hang on, I've got some tissues here in the glovebox" she cheerfully said from over the front seat. "We need to clean up and get you home. Your parents will be expecting you." After wiping herself with a couple she handed the box over. "Here, I'm afraid we made a bigger mess of you than me"

A bit taken back by her cheerfulness and politeness I stood up. 'Was she playing dumb or in denial about what just happened. Or maybe this was part of, "setting him up for something else", but what?'

Sandra returned to the back. She had put her pants back on and was straightening her twisted bra so she could put it on.

"I think some one was a bit too enthusiastic" she said, pointing to her breast. There were tooth marks and redness where my mouth had been. "I bet this will be sore tomorrow" she chuckled. "I never had anyone clamp down quite like that; guess sometimes love hurts,... Hurts a lot!" She laughed at her joke.

She got her bra and top back in place. Then she looked at me and shook her head.

"Come on, we gotta get a move on!" And then she took tissues and wiped the cum off my belly, then my butt cheeks and where it was running down one leg. "I'll wipe your cock too, but it is tender right now, so I figured you can do that better for yourself"

I got dressed and crawled into the front passenger seat. Sandra looked at the GPS where she had put my address when I first got in and backed out to the dirt road. I saw the trip home would take 6 minutes. I was silently staring at the GPS the whole way home. Both to reassure myself that Sandra was really taking me home, and to note just how soon this would all be over. Sandra, in the meantime was chattering about school, the town, her mom and dad, who knows what else. I really wasn't paying attention. The six minutes couldn't pass quickly enough for me, when we pulled up in front of my house I tried to hop out before the truck completely stopped.

"Oh, hey, I'm sorry. I did not mean to talk your leg off, and not give you a chance to speak. Well, here we are. You can tell your parents you were hanging out with a friend and lost track of time." She said in such an annoyingly cheerful tone.

By then I had closed the door and was halfway up the driveway when she shouted something that made me freeze dead in my tracks.

"SEE YOU TOMMOROW!"

+

12