School Daze Forever Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disappointment and a massive spike of arousal warred within me. I couldn't wait to get fucked back there, and the idea of a Master doing it with a real cock added a dash of mystery and danger to the promised affair. I'd already learned that my fixation on assholes wasn't just about worshiping other people's. It was about my own. Every college girl's ass was for sex, I knew, but I also knew that we were allowed to have preferences and favorites. I had a feeling that getting fucked in the ass was going to be one of mine.

"Tell you what, though," Mommy said, "I'll play with your pussy and clitty while it's inside of you. You can cum around it; that way, it's just like cumming with a plug in you. That should be fine."

"Thank you, Mommy," I said.

"Okay, Jenny, get ready to count and thank me."

"Yes, Mommy."

As her hand came down on my right cheek, the emotions inside of me swirled together into a sexy, comforting whole. I was incredibly horny, and each swat was a sharp tug on a leash, commanding my arousal to climb just a bit higher. They sent jolts through every one of my empty holes, into my perky titties, and even into my fingers and toes. They were also the perfect reminder that I was owned and controlled. It was direct, physical attention to complement all the rules, all the plans, and all the ever-watchful eyes. I gripped the pillow tightly and stayed mindful enough to count out my six swats and thank Mommy C for every single one.

"Okay, Jenny," she said, "relax and submit. Let Mommy check your ass."

"I do submit, Mommy," I said. "I submit to you and to the college."

The rod was slick and warm; it penetrated me with hardly any resistance at all. I groaned out from the pleasure of being entered, stretched and filled.

"Tell me how it feels," Mommy C said. I heard the arousal in her voice, and felt her warmth above and below me. I also started to feel Lily -- her hands, her breath, and then her lips and tongue.

"It feels right," I said. "I feel full, and controlled, and owned. It's so sexual, Mommy. I want it deeper. I want it all the way up my spine and into my brain. I want you to control my brain by controlling my ass. I know it's not allowed yet, but I want you to fuck my brain and my whole body by fucking my ass."

Mommy C swept her free hand from my split cleft all the way up my back, past my neck and to the top of my head. I felt the pulse, just like I had with Mistress Vivienne. I could imagine the shiny rod as a magic wand or a futuristic gun -- one made for pleasure instead of pain -- firing off a shot that dominated me from my pretty, pink asshole to my blonde pate. I squeezed around the rod, and Mommy C held it fast. She was doing everything she could to keep us just on the right side of the rules. It wasn't fucking if her force directly countered my pressure.

Lily dove into her own pleasure, worshiping my feet with her lips, tongue, and one strong hand.

"Mommy, can I cum too?" she asked, letting me know exactly where her other hand was.

"Of course, Lily," Mommy C said above me. "Remember, you only get one."

"Yes, Mommy."

Mommy brought her free hand to the rod, keeping it in place. I knew it was awkward for her, but I couldn't care about that. I was horny enough to die, but that was perfect, because my orgasm was only seconds away. It wasn't going to be purely from my ass, but I squeezed my eyes shut and performed my visualization exercise again, dictating a blend of purple and green instead of the pure light of sex. That time, though, I didn't focus on Lily and my feet.

My ass is for sex, I reminded myself, though my body hardly needed reminding. I'm going to cum with something deep inside of me there -- deeper than any plug. It's like a cock. I'm almost getting ass fucked. I want to cum from my ass.

Mommy C's hand found my fiery, soaking-wet pussy. Her thumb slid inside; her fingers began quickly teasing my clitty.

I honestly don't know which happened first: her command to me to cum, Lily sucking multiple toes into her mouth, or my orgasm. Let's say all of them happened at exactly the same time. That's fun. Maybe Lily came with me, too.

My ass tried to crush the metal rod to death. Mommy C's thumb, teasing my other opening, was small enough so I couldn't do any serious damage to it. Her other hand pushed down hard on the small of my back, and Lily's hand kept one of my feet in place. Far from ruining my orgasm, the restraints made it feel even better. My body bucked and spasmed, and all of the resistance it felt reminded me that I was under control. My eyes shot open, and green light flooded into them. My climax pushed waves upon waves of sexual tension out of me. The dam holding back my voice finally broke, and I gasped and grunted out my satisfaction with every delicious aftershock.

"That felt like a good one," Mommy C said. I could hear her smile.

"It was, Mommy," I replied. "Thank you." I was happy and exhausted, but already recovering. College girls are very resilient. Down at my feet, Lily was being greedy; she was rubbing my feet with both hands and licking one sole. One of those hands was wet with her own juices.

"Well," Mommy said, "I would say that you took your spanking like a good girl, and your bum check like a naughty, sexy one... which is a good thing, in my book. Good girl, Jenny!"

I shuddered with pleasure. "Thank you, Mommy."

"Okay, you two," Mommy C said, "You're hungry, and Mommy's horny. Set me up with some pillows up top, and also one for my butt. Lily, you suckle first. Jenny, you lick first."

"Yes, Mommy," I replied.

Lily finally stopped worshiping my feet to echo her assent and understanding. I crawled off Mommy's lap. We got her all set up, then took our new positions. I breathed in Mommy's arousal, letting it fill my sinuses and tickle my throat. Her pretty pink pussy was already slick and flushed. Hints of that moisture had dampened and darkened some of her hair down there. From my new angle, I could see that her pale-pink asshole was indeed ringed with that same fur. Like Mistress Vivienne's rear hole, Mommy's sported a puffy ring in the center that I was sure was ultra-sensitive.

"I prefer it smooth," Mommy C said, reading my mind, "but you need to get used to all kinds of grooming situations. Keya's is more traditional for a Mistress, but still thick and lush."

"You're beautiful, Mommy," I replied. "How do you like it?"

She released a soft moan; that meant Lily had latched on. "Oh, sweetheart, I'm a college graduate, and I'm horny as anything. Just worship me. Drink my juices. Stick your tongue inside me from time to time and wiggle it around. Tickle my back door, but no penetration. Only my little girls' tongues go inside of me, not their fingers."

"Yes, Mommy," I said.

I moved in closer and started making out with Mommy's hairy pussy. I closed my eyes and let myself get lost in the smell, the taste, and the ticklish sensations on my smooth face. I focused my tongue action more on her pussy than her clit to start, lapping at her trickle of juices -- not a flow or a gush -- and sticking my tongue inside of her tangy channel. Her hidden flavor was prominent: it was hot spices that reminded me of Christmas.

I braced myself with one hand on her solid, muscular thigh, and let the other drift down and give her puffy anal ring feather touches. I felt her twitch and spasm. Then I felt her breathing change. Lily and I were tag-teaming Mommy in two of her funnest places, and I was giving her a nice little tease on a third. She had no reason to hold out; I was quite certain that our restrictions didn't apply to her.

I was tempted to train myself again -- to tell myself to cum because I'd helped her cum -- but I'd already had my orgasm. I wasn't allowed another one. I kept my eyes closed, and I visualized blue and green balancing out, keeping me from getting too horny again. It was a challenge to multitask, but I think I did okay. I moved up to Mommy's clit with my tongue; almost immediately, I sensed her building towards climax.

She and Lily both moaned and cooed together; Lily's noises weren't orgasmic, I didn't think, and were muffled by her mouthful of nourishing breast. Mommy's noises very obviously were. She came, and I bathed in her scent and taste. I felt the sense of pride, accomplishment, and happiness flood into me, making my inner milk bubble and swirl happily. I'd paid homage to the holy trinity. I'd served, pleased, and obeyed all at the same time.

"Good girl, Jenny!" Mommy sighed out happily, and that made my body jump for joy atop that emotional peak, getting just a bit higher for a moment or two.

Lily and I swapped positions after that; Mommy C didn't seem to need any cooldown. Lily went to work on her pussy right away. I cuddled into Mommy's side and found her other nipple. I made sure to make eye contact as I latched on and started suckling. I felt us bonding; I saw in her eyes that she felt it, too. I'd already loved her and admired her. I'd already accepted her position and power over me. Suckling on her breast and drinking her hot, delicious, capital-g Good milk just made it all the more real, somehow. It made me feel like I wasn't playing a game or humoring her. She was Mommy. I was her little girl. I felt vulnerable, but protected -- dependent, and cared for. I relaxed into the soothing hypnosis of my utterly sexual and romantic breakfast. I let Mommy nourish my body and my soul. I let her breast, nipple and milk make me horny again, even though I wasn't allowed to cum.

She broke eye contact before we were done, because our tag team was about to make her climax again. I saw her face tense and relax in weird, beautiful ways. I felt the tension and release in the rest of her body, too, then all the shudders. I put together that she was focusing on her breasts, more so than her pussy. She was having a deep, rolling, comparatively calm orgasm, and I'd helped her get there again, because college girls' and graduates' titties and breasts were for sex. I felt all those good feelings over again.

"Good girl, Lily!" Mommy sighed out, and I was vicariously happy that my roommate had received that extra reward. She was a good college girl. She deserved it.

I detached and sank down; I met Lily in the middle. The two of us gazed at each other across Mommy's strong body and caressed her pronounced abs. I even reached a little lower and petted her chestnut bush, like I would a kitty or a puppy. She found our heads and petted them in much the same way. The fresh dose of warm milk, straight from the source, had put me both on and inside of a cloud. It wasn't as extreme a feeling as my nighttime glass had been, though. I didn't feel like I needed to go back to sleep. Instead, I just felt like everything was pleasant and easy. I felt love filling up the whole room, connecting the three of us.

"Good girls," she said, and we both felt another wave of pleasure together. "I wish I could stay, but I've got four more rooms. You were the second one on your schedule, and I have to make sure the last pair gets to Challenge Yoga on time."

"I understand, Mommy," I said. "Thank you. I love you."

"I love you, too, Mommy," Lily said. "Thank you." I heard the mild milk haze in her tone.

"Perfect angels," Mommy murmured. "Okay. Duty calls."

We moved away and let her get off the large bed. She retrieved her rod and her bag, though she didn't put the former back into the latter; the next girl didn't love it cold, I supposed. "Sun dresses or light summer dresses today, I think," she said. "You'll be stripping down for yoga. Pack a plug and some lube in your backpack if you'd like; you can put it in after that class."

"That's a good idea," I said. "Thank you, Mommy."

"That's what I'm here for, girls," she said with a smile. We each approached her in turn, getting a big goodbye kiss and a half-hug. "Have a great day, you two."

"You too, Mommy," Lily said.

We were all smiles and sighs for another moment, and then Mommy was away to check and feed more of her little girls -- and have more orgasms, too. Lily and I checked the time, washed up and cleaned our teeth for real, then headed into the closet. Both of us, I think, were walking on air, and a little bit through water -- or milk.

I caught Lily eyeing the heels and sandals on her side of the closet. She sighed. "Those slip-ons sure are comfortable, and we'll be walking a lot most days. Oh, well."

"Aw," I replied. Sympathy for her plight welled up in my heart. "Well, there's always the group showers... and the intranet."

She shrugged. "You're right," she said, "but still... there's something about girls in sandals and heels, walking around in the spring and summer. It makes me feel like I'm getting away with something -- like they're half-naked in a special way, just for me, and don't even know it."

"Do you like those best? Do you want me to wear them for you sometimes?"

She smiled widely. "Sometimes, maybe. Thank you so much. But when it comes to feet, I'm... hmmm. I'm... basic? That's not quite right. If I can see them naked, that's what I want. It's like how some people love the outfits. They love the schoolgirl, the librarian, the nurse... I love the naked girl."

"I'll try to be naked for you whenever I can, bun-bun."

She sighed happily. "And I'll try to keep my butthole on the menu for you, bumble bee."

I loved her so much. I really did feel like the milk inside both our bodies was mixing together, making us one.

We both picked out light, breezy, practically see-through summer dresses that we could peel off in an instant. Mine was white; Lily's sported a light floral print, since purely white clothing didn't quite work with her ultra-pale skin tone. We both paired them with tiny socks and those ingenious white slip-ons. Then I checked my plug drawers.

"Oh, neat," I said. "They're all back."

"Huh," Lily said on her side. "Yeah. That's so cool."

I got the clever idea to check my clothes drawers again; I didn't see the schoolgirl shirt or micro skirt I'd worn the day before. "Huh. Maybe the clothes take longer." Then I refocused; we weren't in a huge time crunch, but I wanted to take a leisurely stroll to the gym complex with Lily.

"So, do you want to do it like with the dildos last night?" I asked her. Another memory flashed just then: Bailey and Courtney, the beachgoing third-years I'd met the day before. I remembered their mixed-up swimsuit colors and collars, plus Bailey's plug. I hadn't been the first college girl to have the clever idea to mix and match colors to demonstrate love and belonging.

"That sounds great, Jenny," she said. "So, I'll take your color?"

"Sounds good." I plucked a white plug from my stash; Lily's skin color made it very easy for me, since almost every white plug and toy was close enough to it. My particular selection had some nice bulges and curves, and I smiled a little trying to imagine exactly how they'd feel. I traced my thumb over its surface, feeling the embossed words. I also checked its oblong base, seeing the wonderful declaration of ownership in bold, purple lettering with a black outline. Then I found a travel-size lube bottle.

I turned around and saw Lily holding a differently shaped plug -- more of a classic form. I looked at it, looked down at my own skin, then looked up again. "Wow," I said happily. "That is really close."

Lily shook her head. "Not close enough." She turned around, changed her selection, then turned back to me. She held up a plug that was the same shape and size as mine, also in that color that was markedly similar to my creamy, Caucasian skin. I considered my own skin quite white -- I certainly didn't have a tan of any kind -- but whenever I compared it to Lily's, I understood why some people wanted to use words like 'pink' and 'peach.'

"There," she said with a smile.

We came together in the middle of the closet's open space, toying with our plugs in our hands -- showing them off teasingly.

"This is you," Lily said, "and it's going to be inside of me."

"This is you," I echoed, "and it's going to be inside of me."

We gave each other a quick kiss on the lips, then went to pack our backpacks. There wasn't much to it -- just our laptops, cleaning kits, plugs, and lube bottles. After a quick chat with each other, we also ducked back into the closet and retrieved a few pairs of full-coverage panties. We knew from the prior day that panties would always be supplied if they were mandatory, but it felt good to be prepared.

With plenty of time to spare, we headed out of our room and Humpty Dorm -- all apologies to the late Dr. Mikurai -- and took in a beautiful September morning as we walked, hand-in-hand, to our very first class.

******

I'd expected to see Monique and Corrine at Challenge Yoga, since they were right next door to us in the dorms, but instead, Lily and I met up with Sarah and Lena, plus two Humpsters we hadn't met yet: Olivia and Catherine. The class was twenty-four girls, all told, and there were four other familiar faces from our dorm in the mix: Mary-Beth and Annabelle, whom we'd had lunch with the day before, and Remy and Yvette, whom we'd done nothing more than greet during our walks around the campus. Humpty Dorm housed a total of thirty-six girls, so I assumed some more of the class would be from the other side of the building, too.

Mistress Dani, who could have been an Arabian princess going undercover as a yoga instructor, had met everyone outside our corner of the gym complex, pleasantly informing them that they could save all the greetings for the group shower after class. When we all were finally in the locker room together, I understood why. I also figured out quickly why the lights were tinged blue, even though it was supposed to be a green class.

"Okay, girls," Mistress said, "tingles and lights to find your temporary locker. Take out your challenge gear and lube -- or you can use your own lube, if you brought some -- and put everything else inside for now. Be gentle with yourselves when you penetrate, but let's be mindful of our limited time together, too. You're all so beautiful, and I know you want to spend lots of quality time with each other, but college girls are responsible. Oh, and, add some lube to the clit and nipple teasers, girls. You'll know where."

"Yes, Mistress," came the scattered chorus as we followed her instructions. The blue light tamped down on the temptation to ogle the other girls as they undressed, or even go over and offer them some very off-topic assistance. I regarded my own set of challenge gear, which was uniformly colored white. It was pretty self-explanatory. There were special panties that reminded me of a strap-on harness, except there was no dildo on the outside, and no attachment point for one. Inside of them, though, were pink teasers for every fun place, including a small anal plug and a larger one for my pussy. The sports bra had teasers inside of it for my nipples, which was a fascinating new twist I'd never even thought of. The top and bottom were full coverage, and that was no exaggeration. The bottoms were like footsie-pajama yoga pants, and the top was much the same, covering the hands and a good part of the head. It even served as a makeshift hairnet or hat. The two pieces connected together explicitly just above the waist.

"Those of you who get done quickly," Mistress said, "help the others with longer hair. College girls help and support each other. There should be plenty of room in your suit to tuck it all away so it won't be a bother during class."

"Yes, Mistress," our gaggle replied.

Mistress Dani, plus Mary-Beth -- one of the few of us in the class with a short haircut -- were making the rounds quickly and efficiently. I lubed up my bra and put it on. Then I lubed all the teasers in my panties before easing the heavy white garment up my legs. I paused to make sure the anal teaser hit its target squarely, then pushed it inside of myself. Even under the blue light, I simply felt better being penetrated and filled back there.