School Daze Forever Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SMACK.

"Hnnngh! Three! I'm sorry for cumming without permission, Mistress!"

SMACK.

"Four! I'm sorry for cumming without permission, Mistress!"

SMACK.

"Five! I'm sorry for cumming without permission, Mistress!"

"There," Mistress Dani said, showing no sign of fatigue. "Olivia, you're a good girl again."

Olivia visibly relaxed, even as her ass bore evidence of her trial. "Thank you, Mistress." The change in her voice was sudden and extreme. I felt some tension dissipate among the twenty girls who remained on their mats. Their faith had been rewarded; their expectation had been met. Olivia had been forgiven, and her physical pain was thus an afterthought.

"Mistress," Annabelle meekly asked, "how will I know when it's been a minute?"

"That is a fair question, Annabelle," Mistress Dani said. She walked to the sideways-facing lectern and pressed a button. I heard a panel slide open somewhere to my right. "Annabelle, you have my permission to check above the name board occasionally, rather than remaining fully focused on the punishments. You'll see a clock there that counts to the second."

"Thank you, Mistress," she said.

Jacqueline was next, and there were no big surprises. Her small, dark-brown ass hid the evidence of her five hard swats better, but far from completely. She, too, sighed out her gratitude and relief once Mistress Dani had welcomed her back into the college's good graces.

As Penny was being punished, Annabelle began applying salve to Olivia's battered ass. The upright girl's body language still evinced terrible emotional pain, but I think serving Mistress Dani in that small way brought her a smidgen of relief.

There was a lull as Annabelle waited for Penny's minute to be up. Mistress Dani was content to be still. The rest of us may not have been content, but we were good girls, and so we waited. A couple more girls sat down on their mats. I took the time to think about what I'd just witnessed. I peered inside my hidden places, wondering if my temporarily suppressed arousal had increased or decreased. It hadn't seemed to do either, and I wondered for a few moments about what that might have meant. I supposed it might have meant that I'd discovered a line when it came to spankings -- that I wasn't too enthused about watching girls get spanked like that, or having it happen to me, even under better circumstances.

With Penny's ass lovingly tended to, Mistress Dani spoke again. "Very good, you three. You're all good girls again. You can all shed your bottoms and panties completely; we don't want anybody tripping. Penny, you can return to your mat after that; take your gear with you. Olivia and Jacqueline, you're going to help me."

"Yes, Mistress," they all said.

The three of them awkwardly stepped out of half their clothes; Penny gathered hers up and obeyed Mistress' command. Olivia and Jacqueline milled about. Annabelle tried to stand up a little straighter, knowing she was next.

"Annabelle," Mistress said, "put the jar on the far end of the table. Then remove your bottoms and panties completely. Assume a position at the table: bent over, legs spread, arms out, head to the side, one cheek touching the table."

"Yes, Mistress," she said.

As she moved to obey, Mistress Dani regarded her two new helpers. "Olivia and Jacqueline, you'll each be responsible for one of Annabelle's arms, making sure she stays bent over properly and doesn't squirm too much. Olivia on the right, Jacqueline on the left."

"Yes, Mistress."

Annabelle took her position. Her spread legs gave her already heart-shaped ass extra flare. Olivia and Jacqueline each gripped their assigned arm firmly with both hands.

"Annabelle," Mistress Dani called out, "Donkey note, donkey note. You were a double donkey note. You came twice without permission."

Annabelle's body tensed; I saw Olivia and Jacqueline go on alert, ready to bear down on her if she tried to writhe. I'm not sure if she did. She moaned, though, and it was haunting. Whatever separation might have yet existed between her physical and emotional pain was obliterated. Misery, despair, and regret were made manifest. I didn't need an empathetic connection. I didn't need to imagine myself in her place. She moaned, and I knew. We all knew. Her inner milk had turned into something solid, sour, and wretched.

"Ten hard swats," Mistress Dani said. "You will count and apologize after each one, or we will have to start all over. If you manage, you're a good girl again. One minute after that, Olivia will administer the balm."

"Yes, Mistress," Annabelle bleated. Olivia echoed the words dutifully, though their tones were night and day.

It was good that we'd just seen Olivia, Jacqueline, and Penny be forgiven, and had heard their obvious relief. Annabelle's punishment might have shaken my faith otherwise. It was long, and it was hard. The smacking sounds against her fair skin were pointedly louder. The evidence they left behind came quicker, and got uglier. There was a choking sob after the seventh swat, full of tears and phlegm, followed by a dreadful pause.

She made it, though. She strained and screamed, but she got all the way to ten.

"Ten! I'm sorry for cummin' without permission twice, Mistress Dani!" A trace of her accent slipped out.

"Very good," Mistress Dani said, appearing not to care about the lapse in diction. "You're a good girl again, Annabelle. Relax, and wait for Olivia to treat your bum. You're going to need it."

"Yes, Mistress," she said. "Thank you, Mistress." She sounded beyond relieved, and another wave of thick, built-up tension dissipated from the large yoga studio.

Jacqueline rubbed Annabelle's back while Olivia tended to her brutalized hindquarters. I could see Annabelle jolt at the first touches before relaxing again. Jacqueline leaned down and whispered into her ear. Mistress Dani watched the three of them approvingly. The rest of us sat or stood, unsure of what to do next.

She turned and checked the clock above the name board, and seemed satisfied. I glanced up as well; we still had a solid twenty minutes left of scheduled time.

"Okay," Mistress Dani said. "You three, gather your gear just like Penny did. Remy and Yvette, be quick in the locker room, then return to me here. You'll be joining me in my private shower. Everyone else, back to the locker rooms, strip down, deposit your challenge gear in the marked chutes, and then off to the group shower. Get yourselves nice and clean... for however long it lasts. Oh, and, the orgasm restriction is officially lifted."

"Thank you, Mistress," came the chorus. We returned to the locker room and did as we were told. The light in there was a regular, soft white, and a new tension filled the air as we all got naked. None of us wanted to speak, but all of us wanted to look, and so we did.

Lily found me, of course, and I was happy to see her. She didn't say anything to me -- not even a whisper. With just our eyes, we shared what an intense set of experiences we'd just been through. A few subtle shifts of her petite, snow-white body told me that getting spanked like that wasn't something she was all that interested in, either. With a tender touch to her naked flank, I gave her silent reassurances that we were on the same page.

When Annabelle gingerly walked into the locker room, half-naked already, the rest of us proved that we were proud students of the best college in the world. She was met with friendly smiles, sympathy, and lust. She was a good girl again, just like the rest of us. We were friends, lovers, and sisters. Her eyes got wet, but she smiled back. She sought out Mary-Beth. The short-haired girl, already naked, doted on her roommate. She helped her get undressed, and they began to share a quiet conversation. That broke the seal. Other girls started chatting with each other. Remy and Yvette had had a fire lit under them, so they were out of the locker room in a hurry, off to meet Mistress Dani. A minute or so later, the rest of us started filtering into the group showers.

There, Lily and I formally introduced ourselves to Olivia, Catherine, Jacqueline, Penny, and a whole host of other girls, a few of whom weren't from our dorm. We kept our hands away from the three tenderized asses; they weren't quite ready for any kind of attention. My mental catalog expanded. I wondered when I'd get a repeat name for the first time. I hadn't yet, but then, it hadn't even been two days. I wasn't worried. In addition to names, majors, and years, I could also remember faces, bodies, voices, and pussy flavors. I couldn't imagine any two girls would overlap on all of those, unless it was on purpose. That made me wonder if the student body boasted any true twins. It was a sexy thought. Like always, I thought of Lily, and then about how sexy it would be for there to be another one of her. Her twin would have a flower name, too. I tried to think of ones I hadn't encountered yet: Rose, Tulip, or Poppy. For some reason, Rose stood out.

"It's fucking torture," Sandy groaned. She mauled one of her large, tanned titties, and sprayed her clitty with a detachable shower head like it was a dog that had played in mud all day. She had bold, red hair, and large freckles all across her shoulders, upper back, and chest. She was an exotic import to a desert or island who'd happily welcomed the hotter sun's kiss. Her intense masturbation session was making her squirm like she had to pee.

"Hell yeah it is," Catherine chimed in; she was grabbing at Olivia's wet hair, who was on her knees and feasting upon her roommate's pussy. "Torture me like that all day. Make me wait a whole twenty-four hours. Make me cum once a day on a schedule, no matter where I am or what I'm doing, or I have to wait another day."

That got her a few looks; she was getting licked to multiple orgasms right there in front of all of us. It took her a moment to notice the silence and the attention. "Oh, come on," she said. "First, it's a fantasy. Second, I don't see any Mistresses around, so this is different. Third, Olivia's too hot to resist."

That got a few conciliatory shrugs, plus a happy, muffled coo from Olivia. We all had roommates. We all understood.

"I'm a fucking schedule slut," Catherine said, amused by her self-granted nickname. "That's one of my things. A Mistress or Master walks into my room, cock dangling or already hard, and says, 'Catherine, it's three p.m.; time for your fucking! Assume the position!' Hnnngh!" Her fantasy triggered her next climax. She tilted Olivia's head back so her mouth was directly below her own pussy, then ground and gyrated downwards onto it.

I was sitting on a shower bench, letting Lily wash my feet, then get them dirty again in the sexiest way possible, then wash them some more after that. I was giving my clitty a nice massage with a shower head, too, though I'd been conscientious enough to wash the rest of myself first. Lily's own fun places were too low to the floor for a shower head, so she was frigging herself madly. She sucked my toes into her mouth, and I climaxed loudly. It caught the attention of several girls for a moment, and I basked in the heat of their gazes.

"I don't want to be a 'donkey note,'" Annabelle said, "but the relief after it was all over, even under the blue light... Lordy goodness. It was like finding out your roommate made it out of a tornado or hurricane alive." Her southern accent was poking through more than usual. I liked it, and imagined it'd be even sexier if her voice were thick with arousal and her attention were focused on me.

"Aw!" Mary-Beth said, continuing to gently wash Annabelle's body. "You're so sweet, not wanting me to die horribly!"

Annabelle, braced against the shower wall with her legs spread, chuckled. "Oh, darlin', I want whatever the exact opposite of that is."

"Sex all day in our room?" Mary-Beth suggested. "Sucking honey and lemon juice off my titties and pussy? Taking my whole hand inside of you?"

"Sounds about right, sugar plum -- and you know I'll take good care of my bestie, too."

Penny and Jacqueline were half making out, half slowly washing each other. "It's a little weird that spanking is punishment," Penny said in between their kisses. "I like getting spanked. I even liked it with the paddle, really hard. It can be confusing."

"I know," Jacqueline replied. "I think they just call it that, though. It's not really the punishment."

Having recovered from my orgasm, I nodded. "It's penance. It's how you earn forgiveness. Probably not the only way, either." Lily bent over in front of me and spread her cheeks. I changed the temperature from warm to cold, then sprayed her butthole with the massaging shower head. She twitched and groaned; all of my fun bits throbbed.

The two of them nodded back, though they never took their eyes off each other. "That makes sense," Penny said. Jacqueline agreed.

"I like the daily spankings," Lena said. She and Sarah had violently finger-blasted each other to simultaneous orgasms while gnawing on each other's necks and shoulders, then had separated to take perfectly normal showers side by side. "It makes me feel owned and controlled, but it's not too intense."

There was a general murmur of agreement throughout the shower.

"It's not just that for me," Penny said, sounding unsure of herself. "I like that, but... I think I like being a bad girl, and then getting punished for it. It's like a roller coaster, or a story with a real character arc. I can imagine it playing out over and over again, multiple times a day. I'm brat, I'm a bitch, I'm ungrateful and mean, and then a Master or Mistress spanks it out of me... then makes me service them, too, to prove I've learned my lesson. Then I'm a good girl for a while, but it never sticks."

"You don't mean...?" Sarah began.

Penny shook her head again. "No!" she almost shouted. "I hated being a 'donkey note.' I like being a bad girl."

"That's why they switch it," I said, just realizing it myself. "Lots of Mistresses and Masters must like bad girls that need to be fake-punished. They don't want us getting sick from it all the time. It has to be sexy, too."

"Yeah," Penny said, looking over at me. "You're really smart, Jenny."

It was the first time in my life anybody had ever said anything like that to me... at least that I could remember. I think I would have. It felt good, but very, very strange. I had to remind myself that I was a college girl, and college girls could be smart. They still had a lot to learn, but they weren't like those dumb, lazy girls. I gave Penny a big smile. "Thanks, Penny. That's a wonderful compliment."

She smiled back, but her focus soon drifted back to Jacqueline. Her roommate whispered something in her ear, and her light-green eyes widened with arousal.

"Two minutes," Mistress Dani's voice rang out over the speakers, loudly enough to overpower the sounds of rushing water and shower sex. "Finish up, and make sure you're actually clean. You should've seen the towels in your lockers. Five minutes to dry and dress... and anything else."

"Yes, Mistress," came the disorganized chorus.

"Oh no," Lily said, straightening up from her lewd, bent-over position. "You didn't get to-"

I turned off the shower head, stood up, and quieted her with a strong embrace and an equally strong kiss. After we parted, I said, "We have a free half hour."

Her eyes lit up. "Outside?" she asked excitedly.

I nodded. "If you're up for it."

"Let's see if we can find one of those sex stations!"

That sounded great to me.

In the locker room, I retrieved my plug and lube, and handed them both off to Lily. The other girls were very nice; a few near us finished up with their lockers so that I could take a sexy strip-search position against them. Lily was up close behind me, whispering soft encouragement into my ear. Her wet, slender finger slid effortlessly inside my rear hole and tickle-stretched it while lubing it. I hardly needed the attention, since I'd just had the teaser in me for the whole yoga class, but I luxuriated in it nevertheless. Again, I thought about those strange rules and lines Mommy C had talked about. Lily was, in a way, fucking my ass. She was just being very gentle, only using one finger, and doing it to help prepare me for a plug. I wondered if that was why it was okay.

"This is me," she whispered in my ear, just as the wet tip of the snow-white plug touched my eager back door. "I'm going inside of you."

I moaned submissively and nodded my head. Lily kissed my neck while 'she' entered me from behind. I moaned again, longer, lower, and louder. I felt lots of eyes on me, but I also heard several other girls enjoying getting stretched and filled again by their own plugs.

"I love you," I said, and I felt Lily's lips break out into a smile next to my ear.

"I love you, too, bumble bee. You're my BBFF... F."

"Go ahead," I said. My voice only carried a hint of eye-rolling sass. It was mostly pleasure and contentment. I was filled again in my favorite fun place. I was filled with Lily.

"Best Bum Fun Friend... Forever."

"Yeah," I said. "I am. And you're my best freezy footy fun friend forever."

"Well now you're just being silly, Jenny-bee," she joked. She wrapped her arms around me, squeezed her soft, still-damp body against mine from behind, and gave me rapid-fire kisses on my neck and cheek. I turned my head to steal one or two for my lips at the very end.

"Should we just stay naked?" I asked.

"No," Lily said. She sounded contemplative. "I just had a flash of you under my dress, or pushing it up from behind, like a dog hunting for pussy, while I'm bent over in the sex station. It's hot. Can we try it?"

"Of course we can!"

She washed her hands again, and I crowded behind her while she did, kissing her neck and gently humping her ass with my pelvis. After that, we both threw our breezy dresses on, then put on our tiny socks and white slip-on shoes. A handy clock above the door revealed that we'd only spent three of our free thirty minutes in the locker room. We said a fond farewell to the remaining girls -- some of whom, like Sarah and Lena, had very clearly decided to use their free time for locker-room sex -- and headed out to the college's immaculately maintained campus, hand in hand.

We walked quickly, hunting for our spot. Rather selfishly, we pretended not to notice any girls we hadn't yet officially met. We made it look like we were on very important business, heading to some class or activity. It was hard, sometimes, not to look at the beautiful college girls and gorgeous Mistresses. There truly was something for everybody out there in the mid-morning sun: every outfit, every state of undress, and virtually every sex act that didn't require specialized equipment. All that was missing was winter clothing, and I didn't miss it. Girls were eating pussies and assholes everywhere, or simply making out with and teasing each other. Some were in sexy workout outfits and doing laps or stretching. Some were even doing yoga on the grass. We saw a pair playing chess, naked, at one of the main squares, and it looked like they had all manner of special, sexual extra rules in place. The pieces sure did look a lot like sex toys. The two girls were both squirming in their seats. I had a few ideas about some of the extra rules, though I did wonder what counted as winning versus losing.

At the first two sex stations we found, a Mistress had a college girl bent over and was fucking her vigorously with a strap-on dildo. Lily and I both rubbernecked each time. The second time, though, we came to an actual halt.

"Jenny, look!" Lily gasped. "I think she's doing her in the butt!"

She needn't have pointed it out; I'd homed in on it all on my own. A tall, thin, pale Mistress wearing a business suit was going to town on a plump, chocolaty ass, and all the angles spoke of sodomy. Even the receptive girl's noises did, a little, I thought. My whole body got hot, and I started rhythmically squeezing my ivory plug. The two of us somehow both dragged each other away from the spectacle, even as we both put up some resistance, too.