School Daze Forever Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She must be a second year at least," Lily said as we walked. "Once we do that first work study, we can get butt fucked sometimes."

"Would you want to do it to me?" I asked.

She squeezed my hand hard. "I would, any time you wanted, Jenny-baby. I love you so much."

"But?"

She gave a little sigh. "I think I'm very submissive. When I imagine us doing more extreme stuff... well, you're the Mistress? If that makes sense? I immediately thought about you butt fucking me."

"It does," I said. "Not a real Mistress, but just more active. More aggressive. I get it. I'd love to be that for you."

"But I love taking care of you!" she said. "I love helping you with your plug. I love putting things inside of you... just, gently. Lovingly. Our sixty-nine last night was wonderful. You being on top tipped things just right, but I loved being inside of you, and giving your pussy pleasure along with everything else."

"I'm glad," I said. "I loved it, too. I love everything about sex with you."

"Me too," she said happily. "That is to say, I love everything about sex with you. Well, also with me, too, I suppose."

"Me too!" We both giggled at that.

Finally, we found a free sex station. We beelined for it and set aside our backpacks. I didn't slow us down by trying to learn anything about the equipment up top. I let Lily figure it out as she got situated. She did so quickly, because she was a smart college girl.

"Well, these are brilliant," she said decisively. "They've got teasers for everything, and these panels and whatnot... it looks like it's self-cleaning, too, for the most part. Why on earth aren't these everywhere... on Earth?"

I shrugged. "Maybe someday," I said. "Maybe when the college takes over the world."

"That'd be so nice," Lily said dreamily. "Imagine how much happier everyone would be having sex and orgasms all the time."

"Speaking of," I said.

"Right!" she replied. "Well, now I'm quite torn... no, I'll keep my dress on. These will still feel nice on my titties even through the fabric; it's barely there, after all. And let's see... nipple for my mouth. We might be sucking a lot of cock, between anatomy class and Cum Lunch."

In another few moments, Lily was bent over. I heard the faint whirring of machines, and saw her squirm as her body got used to the sensations. Her next wiggle was on purpose -- her bum, halfway visible beneath her summer dress. The floral-print, practically see-through number had ridden up some; its bottom hem was still just barely covering her high, tight, perky ass.

I knelt down behind her. The ground under the sex station was a large rectangle of solid-colored material, in contrast to the lacquered stone that made up the remainder of the fountain square. It was incredibly easy on my body, and I was grateful. Remembering what Lily had said to me earlier, I didn't use my hands to lift or spread her dress. Instead, I inched forward more and more, and pretended I was a bloodhound whose target was her secretive rear fissure.

I heard the faint sound of Lily's mouth sliding off the fake nipple. "Ooh!" she cooed. "Puppy smells something she likes! Go get it, girl! Lick it all up!"

I teased her legs for a few moments with my nose and tongue, but moved ever-closer to my true target. I nudged her dress up as I burrowed my face underneath it; the shade from the sex station and the dress's fabric only slightly occluded my view of her spread, swaying ass. Soon, my face was pushing into her crack. I smelled her essence, and couldn't resist one big lick across her damp, hidden tulip.

"Mmm!" Lily cooed in surprise around her nipple. I was already headed up, worming and burrowing my way between her snow-white cheeks. It was a unique challenge to get at my prize without the use of my hands. I stuck my tongue way out, searching for the spot by touch. When I made contact, Lily spread her legs even more and arched her back.

"Here," she said, her voice thick with lust, "I'll spread. If you want to go in my pussy?"

I answered her question with an eager nod into her crack, then pushed her dress up with my hands. Hers came around and gripped her perfect ass cheeks, spreading them wide and giving me full access. I dove in and began my submissive worship. We had fifteen minutes before we needed to start walking to the science complex, so I took my time; I planted soft kisses on and around her back door, then teased it with the tip of my tongue. She moaned her pleasure around the nipple again.

Using one hand on her cheek for balance, I brought the other up near my face. I paused my makeout session long enough to coat my fingers with saliva, then pushed my face right up next to her pretty asshole. My kisses and tongue action grew progressively more urgent, threatening penetration. I was half drunk on Lily's aroma; she was swaying and heaving, floating downriver towards her climax.

I sank two fingers into her hidden tulip right away, with my palm facing down; she was more than ready for them. Her muffled groan was a thing of beauty. I found her large, swollen G-spot only a moment later, and began massaging it as I pushed ever harder against her hot, twitching anus with my tongue. That put Lily's petite body in another gear. She traded swaying for rocking; she was helping me finger-fuck her fiery pussy. She was mumbling to herself around the nipple, even as she kept sucking on it. I couldn't understand the words, but that didn't matter. She was talking dirty to me, and to herself. She was telling me to worship her asshole and fuck her pussy. She was letting me know she was about to cum.

When I Frenched her willing fissure for the first time, she shuddered, quivered, and then snapped at my tongue and fingers alike. Her muttering went silent, then broke out into a long, strained, muffled groan. I pushed in as far as I could go with my tongue, and her aftershocks forced her to surrender another half an inch to my invader. I started wiggling it like mad, hoping to extend her pleasure as long as I could. With my fingers, I switched to a fucking motion, still swiping and pressing at her most sensitive spot with every insertion and withdrawal. Her soaking-wet pussy started making sexy, squelching noises in response to my new aggression.

Lily's anal flavor was very mild. It was a little earthy and nutty, with hints of sweet milk. It wasn't capital-g Good like breast milk or cum, but it blended together with the submission, the intimacy, and the sheer naughtiness of the act, and that made me love it. I relished my roommate's climax almost like it was my own, and I felt smugly satisfied that I'd helped it along with an abundance of anal attention.

I didn't stop until Lily released her cheeks and pulled at my bracing hand. I slowly withdrew my tongue and my fingers. She turned off the nipple teasers, then rested for a few moments.

"That was amazing, Jenny. I love you."

"I love you too, hunny bun. Plug?"

"Yes, please!"

I made my way out from under Lily's dress, found her plug in her backpack, and coated it with lube from her travel bottle. I returned to her beautiful ass, and she lazily spread her cheeks for me.

"Here it comes, bun-bun, right into your bum-bum."

"Will you say it for me?" she asked, her voice suddenly vulnerable.

I stroked her ass and her grasping hand lovingly, then planted a soft kiss on the other cheek. "This is me. I'm going inside of you."

She sighed happily, and readily accepted the flesh-colored plug. With a few adjustments and a parting pat, I made her ready for the rest of her school day.

I backed away and stood up, my knees and joints no worse for the wear. Lily straightened up, fiddled with the sex station a bit more, then turned around and closed the distance with me. She seized my ass with one hand, my nape with the other, got up on her tiptoes, and attacked my mouth with her tongue. We both moaned. I immediately remembered how horny I was; my pussy was hot and wet, my titties were throbbing, and my asshole was trying to fuck itself with my plug as best it could.

Lily broke off the kiss and stared into my eyes. "Grass," she said. "Keep the dress on. I want to get under it and work your pussy and clit."

We grabbed our backpacks and walked the ten feet or so over to the grass next to the square. Lily took my hand and tugged me forward, as if I was going to resist at all. A few girls who weren't actively having sex with each other shot us glances. They ranged from coy, to grateful, to outright horny. I smiled wide and gave them all a wave. Lily was too focused on getting me on my back to acknowledge them, and I didn't keep her waiting. The grass smelled nice, and the earth beneath it was soft. I closed my eyes, spread my legs, and took a deep breath. I let the mid-morning sun massage me with its pulsating heat. Life was good, and it was about to get better.

My dress tickled me as Lily found her way under it. "What do you need?" she asked.

"We only have a few more minutes," I said, "and I'm ready to go."

I felt the flimsy white fabric move as she nodded. Then, I was hers. Her delicate fingers teased my opening right away, even as her lips and tongue landed dangerously close to my engorged clit. She penetrated me with two digits, just like I had her, and I moaned out my pleasure. They slid in so easily, and they found my special spot right away. Lily's memory was perfect. She knew my body.

I let my hips and ass move how they would. Lily's free hand rested upon my abdomen, never urging me to be still, but only keeping us in sync with each other. Her tongue found my clit; it was no surprise, but it made me cry out like it had been nevertheless.

"Lower," I exhaled. "Hand."

Lily brought her hand down lower until I could feel it just over her massaging fingers inside of me.

"There," I said. "Pressure."

She understood, and started working my special spot from inside and outside at the same time. I felt it there, and also in my bladder. By itself, the latter would've been a strange ache, but when piled atop the attention to my G-spot and clit, it became just enough hurts-so-good. It was downright addictive.

My hands went to my perky titties on instinct, not even bothering to slip under my dress. My thumbs and fingers found my turgid nipples and pinched them. That set me off; I came from so many different places at once that my body didn't know whether to buck, writhe, tense, or just vibrate. Lily guided me through my delirious climax like an expert Sherpa; her lips, tongue, hands, and fingers knew exactly what to do to keep the waves coming, over and over. Soon, everything started to hurt so good, but I didn't want anything to stop. I pressed and released my nipples; I gripped my anal plug hard for a few seconds, then relaxed, then did it again. My groans turned into strained grunts. My jaw clenched with effort. I felt like I was trying to squeeze more orgasm out of my body. It was in there; I knew it. It was just being stubborn.

Lily kissed me tenderly. "What do you need?" she asked again.

I stopped straining and sighed. "More time. More Lily. Always more Lily."

I felt her lips smiling upon my creamy skin. "You're the sweetest, Jenny. Time for school, though." She withdrew her fingers and wiped them on my plug base, giving me one more tiny thrill. Then she backed away, letting my dress fall back down around me.

She stood over me and offered her hand. I gladly took it, and she helped me up. I moved to embrace her and kiss her fiercely. She melted into both, cooing happily into my mouth. My flavor lingered there, and I savored the combination: me and her, together.

"I love you, Lily," I said.

She beamed at me. Her crystal-blue eyes sent me those special roommate signals. I was happy and grateful, but I still wanted her. "I love you too, Jenny," she replied. "Just enough time so that we won't be late."

"Yeah," I agreed. We joined hands and walked towards the science complex. That time, we didn't have to fake anything. We were very serious college girls headed to a very serious class, and only had time for glances and waves. The rest would have to wait until later.