School Daze Forever Ch. 09

Story Info
Jenny gets a special tour of the college's ranch.
19k words
4.82
7.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Special thanks to kenjisato, a generous volunteer in Literotica.com's Volunteer Editors program, for editing this piece. All remaining errors and questionable stylistic choices are the sole responsibility of the author.

***

My name's Jenny and I'm twenty. I like the little rhyme; it makes me smile. I think I have a birthday coming up soon, but I'll have to check with the Mistresses.

We only had two more days of classes before our first weekend at 'R&RU,' so it'd be misleading to say that we slipped into a comfortable routine. The college had already proven that it had ways to keep us on our toes, too. Our evening sessions remained a mystery until the still-unnamed Mistress called them out through the speakers. On Thursday, it was round-robin role playing that began under blue lights, but switched to green. I had a tough time pretending to be Mary-Beth, but Annabelle, my partner, gave me lots of hints along the way. She did a great job of pretending to be Lily; she did giggle a bit too much when it came time to worship my feet, but after a few minutes, she got into it.

On Friday, out came the dildos. A dozen of us gathered in the lounge area on the second floor and worked our mouths and pussies simultaneously. That was followed up by a sexy group shower where all of us made the rounds on each other. Everything we'd learned about each other's kinks and quirks was at our fingertips -- and tongue-tips! -- and we learned some new things, too. Annabelle loved having her larger breasts rhythmically massaged, especially by a girl who was pressed up behind her; Mary-Beth was fascinated by the look and feel of other girls' holes being stretched around her fingers -- the more, the better; Remy went a little braindead whenever anybody got aggressive with her, preferring to let other girls grind and hump against her passive, willing body; Lena had a love-hate relationship with powerful jets of water spraying her everywhere, which reminded me of how Lily would react when her feet got tickle-tortured. What she seemed to love-love was getting a blast in either her mouth or pussy. I remembered her being interested in enemas, and wondered if she, like me, was overeager for our first anal work study to be completed.

I could hardly have called those bad surprises, and in the meantime, life with Lily was great. I didn't get to play with her cute little asshole quite as often as I'd have preferred, but she made sure to give me thorough, high-quality massages in exchange for all the time she spent with my feet, and lots of those massages eventually made their way to my fun places. She also remained my happy toilet slave, and I took to slipping an ice cube up her bum or her pussy every time we played together in the evening. The collar and leash made another appearance; she really liked those. She was also sucking on the pacifier quite a lot while we were in the dorm rooms, though she never turned down swapping to my titty if it was available.

Each day, we got more milk and more cum. Each day, we learned a little more, practiced a little more, and got a little bit better at everything we put our minds and bodies to. I got to spend more time with those adorable kitties and puppies on Thursday, and I knew that that was going to be a highlight of my week, every single week.

On top of all of that, I got to cum during my next two bum checks, and on Friday, I was allowed to squeeze out as many orgasms as I could while Miss K held the rod firmly in place deep inside of me. They'd quickly become my favorite kind, but each one made me yearn that much more for a true anal climax.

Then came Saturday, and, for the first time, our schedules were almost bare. After our morning feedings, spankings, and bum checks, we were free to do any exercise we wanted for the next hour. Lily and I chose running. Along with our all-purpose shoes and some socks, we wore beyond-short athletic shorts, flimsy shirts that didn't even conceal our sports bras, and tiny anal plugs that barely teased. For the first half hour, we glided across the campus in a happy, milky haze. The second leg was a more sober experience, but no less exhilarating for it. We decided to see just how fast we could run, and it was fast. The emerald fields, off-white walkways, and pristine squares flew past us, and our high ponytails swung and bounced like mad. I felt like an Olympic athlete. Taking in big lungfuls of air wasn't painful or tiring; it was invigorating. My eyes were wide and there was a big smile on my face. I was amazed at my body's power and stamina.

Whenever we encountered a new girl, one of us would stretch and bounce in place while the other performed the classic college-girl greeting. Then we'd swap places. We both added Ophelia, Persephone, Fiona, and Kay to our ever-growing mental list. Those four girls were all from a different first-year dorm, whose location roughly mirrored our building's on the campus map. As we were 'Humpties,' they were 'Trixies,' nick-namesakes of Dr. Beatrix Wolsey, a British neurosurgeon who'd defied the sexism of her age to become one of those 'generation zero' legends that Mistress Abigail had mentioned during our first role play class. Ophelia further informed us that Beatrix had been heavily involved with developing those fancy new cats, and so she instantly became one of my favorite historical figures. I felt a little guilty that I didn't know much about Dr. Mikurai's work yet. I made a mental note to look him up on the college's intranet.

When the hour was up, we were back near Humpty Dorm. We refilled our water bottles from a nearby drinking fountain, did some final cooldown stretches, then found a patch of grass to plop down onto. The warm September weekend meant girls, girls, girls everywhere, and quite a lot of them were having sex. Lily and I snuggled up with each other and took in the sights for a few minutes. Bendy, stretchy college-girl bodies made sixty-nining a very popular activity, but we also caught sight of a few dedicated pussy- or butthole-lickers. The couple at the fucking station was doing standing doggy with a strap-on, and a petite girl near us was riding her partner's face for all it was worth. Another couple was feverishly grinding their pussies together, and I caught sight of a thick, floppy, purple dildo intimately joining their depths.

Amidst all of that sex, the handful of couples simply making out with each other, or reading on their tablets, added something special to the outdoor vibe. College wasn't just an orgy. It had something for everybody, all the time.

"So?" I asked Lily coyly. Cooldown stretches aside, I was warmed up from head to toe, and ready for anything.

She smiled and sipped her water. She was a vision; the physical exercise had lent her a special glow that her snow-white skin couldn't hide. "We have lots of time before lunch," she said. "Would you make love to me?"

"We have to be gentle," I reminded her. Our special work study for vaginal sex wasn't quite the same hurdle as our anal one; we'd already been taken multiple times that way by Mistresses' long, thick strap-on dildos. The college nevertheless insisted that we take it easy on other college girls. I couldn't quite understand it, but my best guess was that it was because none of us were proper Mistresses.

She nodded. "I know. It's just that we've been meaning to do it, but it was never the right time."

I leaned over and kissed her cheek. "Of course, bun-bun. You want it all sweaty, or shower first?"

"Shower first," she said. Her eyes sparkled. "They say lots of regular girls need foreplay before they can fully enjoy penetration. Usually that means eating pussy, but maybe..."

She didn't have to finish. I knew she was offering me her cute little butthole on a snow-white platter. I grasped her hand, and we stood together.

"And maybe I could do it to you?" she asked. "We've never done that either."

"Definitely," I said. "You know what? You'll be the very first one to eat my asshole properly."

"Really?" she asked excitedly.

"Yup!" I replied with a nod. "The closest I've gotten was a stray lick from Mistress Vivienne and Cat, but I had a plug in both times. I'll take it out for you."

Lily moved in and gave me a big hug. "So romantic," she said.

We both laughed, but I don't think either of us necessarily disagreed. I'd been her first that way, too, and it was a memory I knew I'd treasure forever.

******

I only wished I could see Lily as she settled down behind me in the shower. Her tender, teasing touches were divine, but I was sure that seeing the expressions on her face would have made them feel even better.

"So pretty," she whispered. A single, delicate digit found my warmed-up, almost-closed pink pucker. I shut my eyes and focused my attention back there. She brushed against my hole, tracing a line up and down it with the very tip of her finger. "You just relax and let me serve you, Jenny."

I was sure I looked very submissive to Sarah, Lena, Corrine and Monique, standing spread out in a strip-search position with my palms and forehead against the shower wall. I didn't mind at all; I didn't feel any need to be or appear dominant, and I loved the idea that they were watching me. I loved thinking that they were captivated by my beauty -- our beauty -- and the raw sexuality of what we were about to do. I wanted to make them horny. I wanted them to masturbate or fuck to us. The heat of exposure was combining deliciously with my own rampant arousal and the literal steaminess surrounding me. Their gazes were probing digits, pushing into my sensitive flesh, and I welcomed every single touch.

Lily grasped both of my ass cheeks and spread them. I groaned out in pleasure, both anticipatory and actual. She gave the best ass massages, even when she was barely trying. Her thumbs knew exactly where to go on my pert cheeks. They found a special spot that sent a signal directly from my toned rear muscles to my pussy.

Her cool breath on my hole was next, followed by the nuzzle of the tip of her nose. I felt her inhale, not just exhale. I knew she couldn't smell much of me there in the steamy shower, but imagining her aroused, blissful face taking me in like that definitely did it for me. Even better was the fact that our audience was watching her do it.

She kissed me there first, then teased me with the tip of her tongue. I nodded my head against the shower wall and gave her hums and huffs of encouragement. She took her time, and that was okay; our asses were for sex. She wasn't teasing-upon-teasing; she was slowly ramping up to a genuine sexual act that I knew could make me cum if I wanted it to -- and I did. I wanted that for both of us.

She added speed and pressure, and experimented with loops and lashes. Her tip all around my rim felt amazing, but nothing compared to the first time she Frenched me. I released a moan of joyous surprise, then urged her on fervently. "That!" I exhaled. "That, over and over. Penetrate me. Tongue-fuck me."

I felt her eager nod behind me. I thrust my ass out further, spreading my legs and sliding my hands and forehead down the slick wall. Her own strong hands, still massaging my high, tight bubble of an ass, started to support some of my weight. We both knew that I'd need that very soon.

She stiffened up her tongue and attacked my receptive rear hole. She got her head and neck into it, too, thrusting them like hips if her tongue had been a cock. Every time she breached my barrier, she sent a powerful pulse of pleasure into my two muscular rings that ping-ponged to every other fun place in my body. I didn't need to consciously summon the mantra; it came unbidden into my head: my ass is for sex. Lily's tongue-fucking my vulnerable little asshole. She's going to make me cum. So, too, came the green light behind my eyelids. Everything was sexier. My journey towards climax changed from a jog to a sprint.

"Push in!" I groaned out, and on the very next penetration, I felt her powerful tongue jam into me as far as it would go. She wiggled it in a frenzy, and that set me off.

I came hard from my asshole, squeezing and pulling her tongue, demanding it reach farther inside even as I was trying to crush it to death. My orgasm was strange and new; it was high, bright, and shivery, as though I'd been tickled instead of fucked into it. It made my spine feel like a loose live wire, and instead of making my jaw clench, it brought a dumb smile to my face. Lily held me steady with two hands and a tongue; I practically sat down on that three-legged stool, letting my legs enjoy the same silly spasms as my spine without any worry I'd slip and fall. Little jolts of energy made it all the way to my heels and palms. I finished the climax with an explicit, electrified shimmy, grinding and humping my still-penetrated ass down onto my beautiful roommate's face.

She was happy to be my seat for a little while longer. I sighed and cooed happily as I recovered, and only felt a little disappointed when her tongue finally departed. I moved forward until my own legs were holding me up again, then turned around. Lily was still down on her knees, looking up at me with her crystal-blue eyes. I shivered again from our special connection.

"That was so good, bun-bun," I said. "I love you so much." I motioned for her to stand up and come to me. She did, and I wrapped her up in my hot, wet, naked body. I squeezed her tightly and claimed her mouth with my tongue. We made out passionately to the sounds of jetting water and four other girls seeking and finding their own sexual pleasure. I still pretended they were watching; maybe a few of them were.

I broke away from Lily's mouth, but only so I could claim her neck instead. She groaned happily. "Do you want me like that, Jenny?" she asked.

"No," I said between kisses and licks, "I want to put on the harness and eat you right before I take you."

"Oh my god," she said. "Yes!"

Wet hair and all, we practically raced out of the shower and back to our dorm room.

******

I pretended to be in charge in the closet, but I saw Lily eyeing a nifty pink number that was curved and bulbous, so that became 'my' choice. I found a harness with fun-looking attachments for both my pussy and my bum, and had Lily lube them up for me. As soon as they slid inside of me, I knew I was going to have a great time making love to her. I was doubly filled, and my clitty was already very close to some clever teasers. My shower orgasm had been great, but it was old news. I was ready to chase another one. I clicked the dildo into place, making sure the curves were facing upward; Lily wanted to be taken in missionary.

"Put on some lingerie for me, Lily," I said. "I'm coming home from work, or the gym, and I'm horny. You're waiting for me, ready to submit. That's our routine. You're always ready for me when I come home."

"Aw!" she said. "Jenny, that's so sweet! Here, let me see what I can find."

She slipped on a pair of satin-blue panties that were playfully small -- the thinnest cotton and the lowest cut -- but still managed to qualify as bikinis rather than a thong. To that, she only added a transparent camisole of a similar color. Its bits of decorative lace pointedly avoided obscuring her perky titties, candy-pink nipples, and belly button. She struck a cute pose, and I devoured her with my eyes.

"That's perfect, bun-bun," I said. "Just enough so I can feel like I'm undressing you. You want the collar?"

She shook her head. "I want you to have my neck. I love it."

"Pick out a plug, too. I'll plug you after I eat you."

"Oh!" she replied. "That does sound nice."

While she selected her second plug for the day, I found and donned a flimsy white crop-top and some athletic socks. I'd decided the gym would be my fake point of departure. With a quick grab of her panty-covered ass, I sent her off ahead of me. She jumped, giggled, and headed towards the bed. I waited in the closet for about sixty seconds, during which I heard low, romantic music begin to emanate from the room's speakers. I saw the lights dim. I smiled to myself; Lily was a very thoughtful girlfriend.

I strode out of the closet and slid the door closed behind me. Lily was posed on the bed in the low light, legs crossed, hips shifted, one hand on her thigh and the other brushing near her lips. I made a show of flexing my neck and shoulders, then gave her a wolfish grin as I closed in.

"Hey, babe," I said. "Don't you look good enough to eat?"

She bit her lip, then smiled back. Her crystal-blue eyes were smoldering. "Hey you," she said. "Well, I know you work up quite the appetite at the gym."

I stripped off my top -- oh, we'd hardly known ye! -- and crowded into her. "Here," I said, "have a little taste."

Lily undulated her barely-clad body like a belly dancer to get her mouth up to my perky titty. She lapped at it submissively, then slowly engulfed it, never breaking eye contact. The combination of the special roommate connection between our eyes, and her mouth on my nipple, set my milky blood to bubbling and my holes to twitching. It felt doubly good to be able to squeeze something real and solid with both my pussy and my ass at the same time. I stroked her long, wet, black hair; one of her hands found the strap-on dildo and teased it like it were a real cock.

"That's right, baby girl," I said, "suckle on your wife's titty. That's how it should be. You're the sub wife. I'm the top wife. Get yourself nice and relaxed."

Lily's eyes unfocused, and she moaned her lusty approval into me. My whole body warmed up from her attention. Just when my hips started rocking, she slipped her mouth off.

"Are you going to warm me up, Jenny?" she asked. "Are you going to get me wet?"

"You know I am, baby," I replied, "though you look so sexy it's almost a shame to take anything off of you."

"You could just slide the panties down," she offered. "Not off all the way. They'd be like sexy little cuffs around my knees, making sure I can't get away."

"Mmm, well, let's get you on your back first, and see what we see. Make sure there's a pillow. I need full access."

"Yes, Jenny," she replied after a quick parting kiss. She slid her hand off the dildo, and, with those same slow, languid, hypnotic movements, got the big bed set up just right. I crawled over to her and nuzzled into her panty-covered pussy. She was already a little wet; I could see it and smell it.

"Okay, lift up a little, baby," I said. She obeyed, and I took my time sliding the barely-there blue panties down to her knees. I stared intently at her hidden white tulip, still just a dark line between two perfectly smooth, snow-covered mounds.

I seized her bare legs and urged them upwards, communicating to her that I wanted her to take over. She folded herself easily, and her rear fissure came into view as her vertical crease opened up ever so slightly.

"That okay?" I asked.

She nodded. "It feels good, Jenny," she said. "My muscles are nice and warm."

"Good. You can slide your hands anywhere. Just make sure I can reach your cute little asshole."

She moaned a little, then tilted herself backwards even further. Soon, her asshole was up so high that I didn't even need to sink down onto my belly. Instead, I was able to take hold of her taut, bubbly ass cheeks and attack her with my mouth almost from above. As a bonus, I got to see her face when my strong tongue swiped through her front furrow. Her eyes widened in surprise, then narrowed in lust, all in a single, smooth motion. Her pink lips parted, and she inhaled a tiny gasp. I grinned back.

"Just have to keep you guessing, baby girl," I said. "You know what I'm hungry for, though."

She nodded. "I know, Jenny. I want you to have it."

I tried to make my grin predatory, like I'd seen on some of my Mistresses. I kissed one of her ass cheeks hard, then squeezed them both with my hands. "Now now, little bunny rabbit," I said. "You're caught. You're mine. It doesn't matter what you want anymore."