School Daze Forever Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, Daisy!" Fumiko called out.

"Pause, please," Daisy sang out -- to the TV, apparently, as the image froze. Then she got up and turned around. She was wearing a nursing bra, an adult diaper, grippy socks, and nothing else. She was pale and plump; her wavy brown hair was extremely short. She looked rather young, though the extra weight and her homely face played some tricks. I had to take it on faith that she was forty, like Fumiko had said.

It's simply not nice to go into detail about what made her so plain and unattractive. It's much better to move on and say that her face brightened in recognition when she saw Fumiko.

"Fumiko!" she exclaimed. "Oh, how nice. And you brought a friend, too. Hello there, I'm Daisy, and I'm Fumiko's very good friend. It's so nice to meet you."

With a glance, Fumiko let me know that Daisy was completely harmless. I walked towards her as I waved. I gave her a big, friendly smile, too, remembering what my tour guide had told me: she was simple and guileless.

"I'm Jenny, Daisy," I said, "and it's so nice to meet you, too. Fumiko had so many good things to say about you. She loves you lots."

That put Daisy over the moon right away. I put my arms forward, offering a hug. She took small, excited steps towards me and wrapped me up in a soft embrace. I kissed her cheek once, then closed my eyes and savored the contact. Daisy smelled of fruity shampoo, lavender lotion, aloe, and baby powder. She seemed well taken care of. She was also extremely warm, but didn't appear uncomfortable. Her body was like a small furnace.

"I love her so much, too," Daisy said over my shoulder. "We have such nice chats. So, tell me all about yourself, Jenny. You're so pretty. I bet you get into all sorts of trouble."

"Well you must get into even more, then!" I replied.

Daisy moved away; her face got serious. "No, no, no. I'm a good girl, always. Fumiko knows that."

I smiled again. "I know you are, Daisy. I was just telling a little joke."

A switch flipped again, and Daisy was delighted. She even laughed, and it didn't sound forced. "Oh, you're funny, like Fumiko is! That must be why you're friends."

"That's definitely one reason," I said. "She played a few little tricks on me at lunch the other day, you know."

"Oh! Tell me! Tell me!" She urged me to sit down with her on the couch; I took the far end, and she took the middle. Fumiko, suddenly buck naked, plopped down on Daisy's other side.

"Oops, I forgot to say hello to Fumiko!" Daisy said. "Sorry, Jenny. Can I say hello first?"

"Of course, Daisy. That's very polite of you."

She nodded happily, then turned to regard Fumiko. "Hey, Fumiko," she said. Her voice got soft and seductive. Fumiko's expression returned the sentiment, and the two of them leaned in for a kiss that was much more than friendly. They both lightly stroked each other's bare flesh. Daisy released a happy sigh into Fumiko's mouth.

When they broke away, Fumiko's eyes flashed at me.

"Can I have a kiss, too, Daisy?" I asked.

"Oh, I don't know, Daisy," Fumiko chimed in. "I think Jenny needs to get more comfortable before she gets a kiss."

Daisy very much liked that idea, so, with an audience of two, I stood up and slowly removed all my clothes, placing them on and around a nearby footrest. I kept my collar on; it felt good to be completely naked except for that and my plug. Fumiko clearly liked what she saw; Daisy seemed to be happier with the general idea that I was naked. Her face shifted, though, when she caught sight of my bandage.

"Oh no!" she said. "Are you okay?"

"Oh," I said, suddenly realizing why she was concerned. "Oh no, I'm fine, Daisy. My roommate got a little excited this morning; that's all."

"Did she bump into you?" she asked. "That does happen sometimes."

Fumiko did her best to suppress a laugh and a smile.

"Right," I said. "Just a little bump. Nothing serious. Safety first, though."

"That's right," she replied knowingly. "Safety first. I'm glad everything is taken care of. Would you like to come sit down with us?"

"Sure, Daisy; that sounds great."

I sat back down on the couch and invited the simple, pleasant cow girl to kiss and touch me. She was friendly and sincere, though a little artless. I couldn't help but think that she used her lips and tongue sort of how a cow might.

After our kiss, Daisy seemed happy, but not especially competent to continue the conversation. Fumiko helped out. "So Daisy wanted to know all about these jokes I played on you, Jenny," she said. Daisy's eyes brightened and she nodded eagerly.

"Well first of all," I said, "she tried to get me to describe what my food tasted like at lunch, even though she knew I wouldn't be able to do it!"

"Oh that's very sneaky," Daisy said. "You didn't know?"

"It was my first day!"

"Ah," she said, "right. That's the best time to play a trick."

"Then she asked me what I ate over the summer, even though she knew I wouldn't remember."

"Wow, she was a little imp, wasn't she?" Daisy said. "We don't really play tricks on each other, but she tells me about some she plays on other people. I like that."

"Well, the third one was the biggest surprise of them all," I continued. "She didn't tell any of us first-years about Cum Lunch! Instead, she and her friends waited around until the Mistress on the loudspeaker announced it, and they laughed and laughed when our eyes bugged out of our heads!"

I gave Daisy an exaggerated impression of exactly that, and she laughed. "Oh no!" she exclaimed gaily. "Oh, you always have to be on your toes with Fumiko!"

"Agreed," I said. "So, anyway, as you know, I'm a first year, and in fact, this is my very first weekend at the university."

Daisy reached out and stroked my leg. Her warm hands were baby soft. I smiled, letting her know I was enjoying it. Meanwhile, Fumiko was lightly rubbing her arm and shoulder on the other side. She looked like a mother being affectionate with a child.

"Do you like it here?" Daisy asked. "I like it here a lot."

"I do," I answered, "and I'm so glad you do, too. You're such a nice girl, and you deserve to be taken care of."

"I am," she said happily. "I'm a good girl."

"Hey, Daisy," Fumiko said, "why don't you tell Jenny about your favorite show?"

Daisy got very excited. "Oh, yes! Jenny, do you know Family Farm? It's the best."

"Not yet," I replied, "but why don't you tell me about it? It sounds very interesting."

Daisy turned her head towards the TV. "Play, please," she said in a sing-songy voice. The show resumed. Daisy's eyes fixated on the screen, but she kept absently stroking my leg while giving me the rundown.

"So there's Farmer Bob and Farmer Sally. They're the farmers, and they're such good farmers, too. Melody is their daughter, and she helps out. Now, Penelope is their cow girl. So Bradley is Melody's boyfriend, and he's the hottest. They hired him as a ranch hand because he has such big muscles. So they were dating, but then, in season two, it turned out that Bradley had fallen in love with Penelope!"

"Oh goodness!" I exclaimed. "Whatever happened?"

"Well, Bradley was so torn up, because he was in love with Melody, too. But then, when Melody found out, she and her parents all sat down with Bradley, and they told him that it was okay to be in love with both of them! That was so nice. So now Bradley has a cow girlfriend and a farmer girlfriend and they all play together sometimes, too!"

"Goodness, that does sound nice. So what's happening now?"

Daisy gave my leg a squeeze. "Oh, now, Melody is struggling with whether she wants to stay a farmer, go off to the big city, or become a cow girl herself. If she goes to the big city, will Bradley go with her? Will Bob and Sally have to hire a new ranch hand? It's all very emotional. I hope Melody makes the right choice."

"What do you think she should do?"

Daisy stopped rubbing my leg. There was an awkward silence. I glanced over at Fumiko, who'd kept up her soothing rhythm on Daisy's naked flesh. She shrugged, letting me know nothing was particularly wrong.

"I... I don't know," Daisy said. "The big city would mean new adventures, and I'd get to watch them. But maybe Melody would be happier staying on the farm. It's such a nice place. Nothing bad ever happens. All five of them could just be a family together. I think I'd like watching that, too."

"I'm sure everything will work out just fine," I assured her.

"It will," she said, visibly relaxing. "Melody's a good girl. So is Penelope."

For the next fifteen minutes or so, the three of us watched Family Farm, and Daisy was the center of my and Fumiko's loving physical attention. She and Fumiko chatted about nothing; it was mostly little comments about the show and the characters, plus the occasional mention of one of Fumiko's friends. I hesitated to chime in with my own college anecdotes, but every once in a while Fumiko would throw the proverbial ball towards me, and I'd say something about Lily or one of my fellow Humpties. Daisy was all smiles and chuckles; there was no telling how much she understood. It struck me that she was good at everything about conversations except their actual substance. She was like an actor who could pretend to be a writer and a poet; she could say all the words and even convince you that they were hers -- but only if they were simple.

I didn't feel the need to invest too much in the show, but I did notice when the music shifted during a fade-out-then-fade-in scene change. On the big TV screen, Farmer Bob and Farmer Sally were settling down into their oversize bed for the night. The work day was done, and they were enjoying each other's company. The music had given me the hint before anything had happened between them: things were about to get very intimate. Glancing back to Daisy, I saw all the tiny hints on her face that she was becoming doubly interested -- transfixed, even.

"Hey," Fumiko said softly, "is it okay if Jenny has a little drink?"

Daisy nodded slowly, never taking her eyes off the screen. She relaxed into the big couch, while Fumiko undid the catches on her nursing bra. A huge, dark nipple appeared; it was so big that I could clearly see it stiffening up and lengthening even more. Fumiko gave me the nod to get settled.

It was an awkward affair, since Daisy didn't seem inclined to do much of anything to help. On the other hand, she was entirely unperturbed by my tossing and turning. Fumiko was ready with a pillow to support my head. I settled in and latched on. Only then did Daisy's body shift instinctively to cradle me and keep me near her giant titty.

Her milk was capital-G Good, and I started feeling its effects right away. Daisy was loving the physical attention. Her simple mind was mostly focused on the lengthy, romantic sex scene on the TV screen, whose noises I could clearly hear. I was, for all intents and purposes, sexually servicing her while she was watching pornography. It felt right; she was giving me something special, and I was returning the favor with pleasure. All the while, Fumiko's gentle voice and touches were smoothing out the experience for both of us.

I don't know if Daisy came; it seemed like she experienced something longer, slower, smoother, and deeper than what I would call an orgasm. Her body warmed up all around me; her breathing actually got slower and more regular, and a short, happy hum accompanied each exhalation.

When it was time to detach, I felt like I was floating away from her big, brown nipple, then levitating off of her body. I stood up for a moment, and my legs felt weightless underneath me. I turned and sat back down next to Daisy, and was magnetically drawn to her baby-soft skin. While Fumiko redid her nursing bra clasps, I took over stroking, nuzzling, and kissing her, telling her she was the bestest and prettiest cow girl in the whole wide world. She never stopped looking at the screen, but in profile, I saw on her face that she believed me, and that she loved hearing it, over and over.

The sounds from the TV faded out; my eyes drifted over and caught a scene likewise fading to credits. Someone else came into the room. Fumiko and I stood up and said our goodbyes to Daisy. Then a tall, strong-looking Mistress in full-on nurse's scrubs led her to the opposite door.

Fumiko and I were both still naked. My body went to hers on its own, and I was happy that it did. We embraced and kissed; my milk high made the experience feel like an underwater romance that was a little bit comical, too -- just enough so that my lips stretched out into a small smile between every kiss. I couldn't keep my eyes open all the way, but whenever I saw a flash of lavender from Fumiko's, I'd widen them again for a moment just to soak up that rare beauty.

"I love you," I whispered.

"I love you, too, Jenny," she said. "You know, we have a lot of time set aside for the tour."

"Oh, no," I said playfully, "I'm going to fail my test."

"Oh, no," she echoed. "Me too!"

I found that very funny.

While our tongues explored each other's mouths, our hands wandered everywhere. I found her ass again; she found my pussy. Soft touches with her fingertips became insistent ones closer to my center, teasing my entrance, then flicking up to tickle my clitty. I massaged one of her high, tight cheeks just where it met her leg, and crept closer to her cleft with my other hand. I found her plug base; I ran my fingers over it, letting the subtle engraving tickle their tips. Then I began slowly, rhythmically pushing on it. Our bodies rubbed together, spurred by the sexual attention. Our perky titties, almost the same size and shape, bumped and brushed, adding more subtle pleasure signals to the warming mixture inside of us.

"What do you like?" she asked breathily. She moved her mouth to my neck so I was free to answer.

My first response was just a moan; she was a great neck-kisser, too. "I want to please you," I said.

"You want me to be in charge," she said, understanding right away. "You want to be my good girl."

I nodded lazily and smiled dumbly, half in a trance.

"Okay," she said. "I'll sit down for you. Go between my legs and worship my pussy. You don't have to think at all. Just kiss, lick, suck, and do whatever feels right. I'll love it."

We moved away from each other with lingering touches to our flanks. She walked over to the couch, flashing me her ass and a hint of her jeweled plug base, and settled down in the center. There was no coffee table between the couch and the TV, so I sank down to my knees and crawled over to her, my eyes already half closed. Her toned, spread legs were my guardrails, and her glistening pussy lips, just a shade darker than her pale skin, were my destination. Fumiko moved both of her hands down to her smooth sex and spread herself; her pink insides looked tiny, there in the center. Her hood was a smooth cursive letter in some foreign language, yet still hid her clitty from view. She was oozing cream; as I crept closer, I began to smell it. Her twin scents pulled me in the rest of the way. I pushed my nose into the long patch of smooth skin between her plug base and her tiny pussy, then dragged it upwards as I inhaled.

"Ohhh," she cooed. "That's a special spot for me, Jenny. Right there, in between. That's good."

I smiled, then licked up her pearly goodness. Salt and tang mixed together with sweet flowers and berries -- some wild salad young lovers would assemble for a rendezvous centuries ago. I brought my hands up to Fumiko's thighs and stroked them back and forth.

"Yes," she whispered. "Gentle. Submissive. Good girl."

There was no automatic pleasure, but in my milky haze, a sense of peace enveloped me. Fumiko was giving me something I needed. I closed my eyes all the way and worshiped her intoxicating center; when her hands started running through my blonde hair, I sighed in contented relief.

My college-girl body had stamina to spare, and Daisy's special gift gave me even more energy atop that. I let time slip away, and simply sexually served. The carpet beneath my knees and legs was soft; the leather couch tickling my nipples was warm and smooth. Fumiko's pussy was silky in its wetness. Her fingers in my hair were strong and deft. My arms, hands, lips, and tongue floated and glided across my lover's sensitive body. She came with the merest hint of steadying pressure on my head, keeping my tongue in exactly the right place for her as she shuddered and gyrated.

"Fingers, now, Jenny," she exhaled. "Two. Find my spot. Keep worshiping."

I lifted my chin; my right hand drifted just below it. I slipped two fingers into her relaxed inner channel easily. The pads of both detected a pleasant roughness almost right away. I slid in further, testing its length. Fumiko's G-spot was huge, and her groans confirmed that my hunt was over before it had even begun.

With so much sensitive inner flesh to work with, I set my hand to pumping in and out while I curled my fingers and chin-scratched her enlarged pleasure zone. Her hips started moving; she kept control of my head to make sure everything was working in tandem. I loved it; my only responsibility was to rhythmically, almost thoughtlessly serve and please her.

"Push my plug, Jenny," she said. I could hear that she was close again. Her pleading words warmed my own center up a few degrees. I loved those plugs. I loved that college girls' asses were under control. I slid my left hand from Fumiko's toned thigh down to her cleft. My arms pushed against the sides of my titties as I crowded them together to do everything all at once. The engraving tickled my fingertips again; I began pushing in time to every other instrument in our sexual symphony. Fumiko, the conductor, gradually dictated a faster pace. I still felt like I was swimming through milk; my muscles were amused by the thickness they felt all around them, even though that thickness was actually inside of me.

"Yes, Jenny," Fumiko said. "Good girl. Good girl. Cumming again."

Her hot pussy squeezed my fingers; her ass cheeks tightened, pulling the plug a fraction of an inch away from my fingers. I found it again quickly. That time, her legs closed, pressing against my ears and my skull. After the first few spasms, it was all heat and tiny vibrations. I slowed down gradually; she shifted my tongue to a safer spot, lower down. Her legs opened a little, just to ease the pressure. I withdrew my fingers, moved away from her plug base, and began softly stroking her ass cheeks and lower legs.

"So good," she said. "Good girl. You just keep kissing me there, Jenny. I just need a minute."

I was more than happy to comply. I leaned my head on one of her smooth thighs and then tilted forward. Well-supported by my dominant lover, I offered up small smooches with just a hint of tongue-tip, and kept brushing her perky ass just where it met her legs. Every once in a while, I'd feel an aftershock. Fumiko, it turned out, was very chatty post-cum. She petted my hair and told me all about the challenges of properly feeding dairy cows. I knew I'd remember all of it, but I understood none of it. I didn't mind. She didn't seem to, either. She just didn't like silence.

With a brush of her fingers against my cheek, she let me know it was time to change positions again. I stood up, feeling warm, happy, and rather aroused, but not quite as hazy as before. I figured Fumiko must have talked to me quite a while about carbohydrates, fiber, energy, rumen, and everything else. She stood, too, and gave me a big hug.

"That was so good, Jenny," she said again. "I love you very much, and I promise I'll return the favor very soon."

I closed my eyes again and enjoyed the contact. "You don't have to do that, Fumiko," I said. "I loved pleasing you. I loved making you cum. College girls love each other."