School Daze Forever Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She nodded her head on the pillow and made herself small next to me. She nuzzled my titty; I knew she wanted to suckle, but her need to speak overcame that desire.

"There was a Master," she said, "in the green parlor. Ingrid supervised. I gave him a handjob, Jenny. I made him cum."

I gathered her up into me and kissed the top of her head. "That's wonderful, bun-bun. I'm so happy for you."

"You're not upset?" she asked. "You're not sad?"

I had to laugh a little, even though I should've restrained myself. I kissed her again. "Not even a little, bun-bun."

"Oh."

I sighed. "Suck," I commanded. She obeyed, and I savored the sensation. "Give me your eyes." I looked down into her crystal-blue eyes, staring up at me from just above her nursing mouth. I let the roommate connection flow through me.

"I wish I had the words, hunny-bun," I said. "You'd probably do better than I can. Our love is... it's something we both wear. If we're wearing other clothes, or other jewelry, that doesn't matter. Maybe it all works together as an ensemble. I'll never think you love my bracelet or my charm any less because you also like wearing a pretty dress, or a necklace, or some earrings. You're beautiful. You deserve all of them."

She released my nipple. "I'm sorry I'm like this, Jenny," she said. "I don't feel jealous at all. It doesn't make sense that I'm worried that you will be. I'm trying, though. It was just a lot today. It was so exciting and new, and the fresh cum was so good, and it made me cum, and it was like I was whisked away to some other place. When it wore off, and I realized that I hadn't been thinking of you at all... I didn't know how to deal with that. I'm sorry."

"Everything's okay, bun-bun. I love you, and I'm glad you had a new experience. Tell me everything. I really want to know."

As promised, we swapped our stories while naked, in bed, and lightly fondling each other. I could tell Lily had had a great time, even apart from her biggest news. I was excited to learn that my theory about fresh cum had been correct. She tried her best to describe the new kind of orgasm she'd had; I told her about 'seventh heaven,' and we worked through all the lesser combinations together, like it was some kind of a puzzle. She'd served, pleased, and obeyed, and had gotten fresh cum paired with praise from a Master. She hadn't cum because he'd cum, though. She was very sure that that hadn't happened, even though she'd very much wanted it to.

She was enraptured by my exploits, too. She wasn't as much of an animal person as I was, but she was fully emotionally present as I told her about Bertha and Daisy. She commiserated about the predicted near-extinction of cow-cows, and drank up my retelling of the full, true cow-girl experience I'd witnessed. We speculated about whether either of us might be green fiends or puppet girls. Lily was sure she wasn't an ultraviolet. She seemed equally intrigued by the other two, just like I was.

That night turned out to be movie night. The whole dorm headed over to the very same building where we'd done our orientation; its largest, central room was a bona fide theater, easily seating one hundred in massive adjoining chairs that were more like couches. There was no regard for space efficiency, and we'd soon discover why. In the meantime, we got small portions of traditional movie-theater snacks and drinks; most of us recognized them for what they were, but I did see a few girls whispering explanations to their roommates. They were good. They were a part of the experience, which meant that they were, in a way, educational. College girls needed to know all sorts of things about how the modern world worked and played.

Under blue lights, we watched a very old movie called Titanic, which definitely sparked a wave of 'old life' moments all throughout the assembled crowd. Under green ones, we watched a fascinating 'best of' compilation of naughty scenes that touched on every fetish from anal fisting to zoo play. All of us soaked up the sometimes-downright-silly tropes and cliches that we knew, some day, a Master or Mistress might want us to act out for or with them.

Roommates mostly stayed with roommates, though a couple of larger groups did form on the theater's clean, spacious floors, illustrating why the college hadn't packed more chair-couches into the room. Lily and I frigged and fondled each other to several nice orgasms while doing our best to keep paying attention to our edu-tainment. Never mind our work studies or eventual jobs; there was no telling what would come in handy during our next role play class, which, by my best guess, was scheduled for Tuesday afternoon.

We went to bed that night still processing our momentous tours, and also very excited for what the next day would bring. It was still the weekend, after all, and I had a feeling that Sundays were going to be a special day, too.

My dreams were divine, and also another word ending in 'vine.'

Moo.